Love Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Ana falls head-over-heels for her sexy English teacher.
1k words
4.18
17.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana sighed and stared at the clock impatiently. She twirled her glossy brown hair around a finger absentmindedly as the teacher droned at the whiteboard.Come onnnn....one more period...Ana was your typical A student. Friendly but lacking social skills, she scared most people away from conversation the second she opened her mouth. Adults were the only people she really managed to get along with, and that was because she impressed them with her matureness. Ana sighed. At least in college, she might find someone who understood her. For all eighteen years of her life, Ana had been boyfriendless. She shook her head violently.No. Don't think about that. You can have a boyfriend in college. Right now, you need to concentrate on getting A's. Ana's parents refused to pay for college, and so if she was to have any hope at an Ivy League, Ana needed a scholarship. Her heart was particularly set on Cornell University. It marketed a refreshingly crisp atmosphere to study in, and the green grass mixed with the blue skies on the poster in her room was her lullaby each night. The image of a perfect college life was what propelled her through this drab high school life. So many people had told her, "The best years of your life are in high school!" So far, she felt that high school was merely work, gathering credits. College was where she would prove herself.

BRRRRRRINNNNNNNGGGG! Screaming shrilly, the bell rang, marking the end of seventh period. Ana scooped up her books and quick strode through the hallways. Swerving left and right, she Her long brown hair swung behind her, running in the air to catch up with the rest of her body. With her long, lean legs and perfect hourglass figure, complete with a C-cup chest, people always told her, "You could be a model!"Yeah, right.If she could be a model, then why was she stuck here, boyfriendless, in a miniscule town far away from any opportunity? She forced the boyfriend thought out of her head.Forget it. Move on.She stopped suddenly. Stuck in though, Ana had completely overshot her class by several feet. Ana sighed for the third time.Why am I a complete ditz?she wondered, mildly annoyed. As she thought this, she suddenly smacked into another person. Ow. Perhaps it was the fact that she had bumped her head or the fact that she was tired from studying all night long. Either way, she passed out. The last thing she pondered before losing consciousness was that the person she bumped into seemed to be wearing an awful lot of Axe deodorant.

Running.

That was all she knew.

Spinning, the world psychedelically laughed at her, ate her up, than spit her back up.

Ana woke up, and vomited all over herself. In shock, she froze, sitting up in one of the School Nurse's beds, hands trembling, trying not to look at the puddle in her lap. The nurse came over and inspected Ana, trying to figure out where on earth to begin. Officially breaking down, Ana burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry!" she sobbed "I didn't mean to! Really!" Suddenly she was like a little girl again who had made a mistake, and was trying desperately to account for it.

"How's my student feeling?" An unfamiliar English-accented voice floated over from the doorway, and room filled with the scent of Axe deodorant. Looking around hysterically, Ana stared at the owner of that voice. Standing tall at at least 6'2'', he towered over the barely 5'' nurse.

"You're..not my teacher..not Mr. Krisner.." wobbled her voice. She couldn't get a good look at him, as tears were flowing out of her eyes like a furious river. Wiping ferociously at her eyes, Ana managed to finally get a good glimpse of her..teacher? He seemed barely 24, fresh out of college. Eagerness and excitement reflected in his eyes, unlike so many of the teachers in her school whose eyes had dulled with the unfairness of life. And then there was that slick English accent. His eyes met hers, and she noted they were not quite brown, but not quite green...a peculiar hazel. Ana realized she was staring and quickly looked down. Big mistake. She turned her head quickly to the side, trying to avoid the nausea.

"You're right." He spoke again with that smooth accent she was so unaccustomed to hearing. "I'm not your teacher. Or at least, I wasn't until today. Mr. Krisner, regretfully, has had a heart attack, and will be in the hospital for the rest of the year. I, Mr. James Smith, will be your new teacher." Ana looked at him suspiciously.

The nurse interrupted.

"I'm going to call your mother, Ana. She needs to pick you up so that this doesn't spread. I'll have her bring some extra clothes as well." With that, she left, striding quickly into her office.

Ana stared at the man, studying him. He stared back, shrinking a little under her gaze. She seemed to be looking through him, and suddenly he felt bare.

"You look like you've just finished college to me...if I were you, I'd be careful," she warned. James stiffened. How did she know he was new..? "Your eyes," elaborated Ana. She flushed red, and turned away.Wow, that sounded completely creepy. Nice job at a first impression, Ana."Anyway, the kids in this school are rich and stuck-up. Don't let them know this is your first teaching position, or they'll never listen to a word you say." She then glamorously turned to the side and vomited again. Repulsed, she sobbed, "Oh gross!" James immediately busied himself with finding his handkerchief. Ignoring the vomit, he leaned over and wiped off her mouth gently.

"Keep the handkerchief," he winked at her. Ana giggled through her tears, flashing a radiant smile at him. Immediately, James felt his heart jump, but ignored it. He couldn't be attracted to this girl. She was his student, and despite being drop-dead gorgeous, she was off limits. Or so he told himself. Deep down, he found himself becoming unconsciously attracted to her. Whether she realized it or not, Ana was definitely one foxy chick.