Love Letter Ch. 02

Story Info
Giselle and Brian.
3.4k words
4.63
24.4k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hey guys. Don't forget to check out my blog. Here's chapter 2. And thanks to my editor Mococoa :)

**LilMami07**

********************

"What's the matter with you?" Ashley asked while fishing through the fridge for something to hold her over until dinner.

"Nothing. Why are you here?" Brian asked frustrated. It's not that he didn't love his sister, because he did. Something about her just irked his short nerves.

"Well dearest brother, I just so happen to live here too," she said matter-of-factly.

"I know, but why are you here? Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Jeez. Someone's crabby today. What's your deal?"

Brian waved her off and went down the hall to his bedroom. He plopped down lazily on his bed and let his eyes close so that he was greeted with darkness. The only thing he kept seeing was the hurt on his Giselle's face when he questioned her about the baby. Their baby. He felt like such a douche. God knows what she must feel like trying to deal with this alone.

He'd known Giselle for a really long time, and she was one of his best friends. If she said she was pregnant, she was. She wouldn't lie about that. She never lied about anything. The thought of fatherhood at such a young age terrified him. There was so much more he wanted to do. To become.

He loved Giselle, but they weren't in a relationship. She felt it was best that way. But she promised him that even if he wasn't exclusive with her, he would be her only. She had too much respect for herself to sleep around. He'd never thought about having kids, but he knew Giselle would make a good mother. He watched her help raise her brothers. She was good with them.

She gave him the cold shoulder at school and didn't want him around. But he couldn't just walk away. He made a promise to Josiah and Isaiah that he'd always be the big brother they never had. He took them to their football practice and games throughout the week. Sometimes their mother had to work and Giselle was trying hard to juggle them, school full-time and a part-time job, so he stepped in. They needed a man in their lives, and he wanted to be a positive role model to them. He wished his own dad had a more active role in his life.

************

Giselle walked into the house and watched her brothers trample around in the living room as her mother finished getting dressed for work.

"Guys, Brian said he's gonna be a little late. He has more important things to do," she said slamming the paper, the mail and her things down onto the kitchen table.

"Ahh man," Josiah whined. "We wanted to get there early so we could beat Michael. He's always first."

"Well I could take y'all," she offered.

"Hell no," Isaiah insisted. "I don't want everybody to see you take us there. You're a girl."

"Boy you better watch your mouth!" their mother yelled from the back room. "I'll have it so you don't go to football practice for a week!"

Giselle laughed as Isaiah stuck his tongue at his mother.

"And you better not be making faces at me neither."

"I'm not," Isaiah lied.

"So either I can take you and you'll be early, or you can wait around for him," Giselle offered. Isaiah made a disgusted face.

"We'll wait, Giselle," Josiah said.

"Okay," Giselle said smiling at him. He was always the good one. Isaiah was the devil. She shrugged and went to her room.

************

Giselle half-heartedly flipped through the pages in her yellow legal pad full of confessions, secrets, and thoughts. She hadn't written in it in months. She'd been too wrapped and tied up in her and Brian's hump fest to write. But now she had to vent or she'd explode. Certain things she couldn't talk to Ashley about. Like fucking her brother and winding up pregnant.

October 3rd

What a blah day. I hate that bitch Victoria. If I could strap her to a rocket and blast her ass to Mars I would. She's just trying to get next to Brian. He's probably fucked her already. Ughhh. I'm tired of it all. I'm a mess; an emotional wreck. I didn't know being pregnant could make you feel like this. On top of that, I'm on my own with this. Why doesn't Brian believe me? He's the only guy I've ever slept with. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Ashley's gonna flip out once she finds out her brother's the father of my baby. She's going to hate me and resent my baby, and then I'm gonna be friendless. She'll probably tell Victoria all my secrets, so she'll have more shit to embarrass me about. Life was so much simpler when I was a kid. Broken bones, cuts and scrapes hurt a lot less than a broken heart. Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.

The sound of a door slamming shut obstructed her train of thought. Giselle sighed and closed her pad and went to look out her window. She saw him standing outside hugging her mom, and Isaiah and Josiah ran up to him. Giselle rolled her eyes and plopped back down on her bed. Maybe if she closed her eyes and counted down from 100 he'd disappear.

************

Giselle found herself sitting beside the little dark-haired, grey-eyed girl Mrs. Graham referred to as Ashley. Giselle would sit by herself like she always did and watch on as the girl harassed the other third grade classmates. She'd just reach over and grab Giselle's markers if she laid them down. She picked on one girl about her lunchbox and another boy about his glasses. She threatened to call her mother on the teacher because she was told she would have to miss recess for her behavior.

One day, Ashley sauntered over to the raven-haired silent Giselle and began playing with her pigtails. Giselle looked at the girl out of the corner of her eye before turning toward her.

"My mom doesn't want people touching my hair," Giselle squeaked out. Honestly, she was a little frightened. She'd seen what Ashley was capable of, and Giselle was never good at confrontation.

"Oh," Ashley said flatly. She eyed the brown skin, raven-haired girl and gave her a big toothy smile. "Do you want to be friends?"

Giselle didn't know what to say. She looked around the class at the other students who never gave her the time of day. She eyed the fat boy in the corner who always teased her. If Ashley was her friend, no one would mess with her she thought before looking back into Ashley's large grey eyes and replied simply.

"Sure."

The two were best friends ever since. Neither was too good at making friends. Giselle was too bashful and meek while Ashley spoke her mind and didn't hesitate to hurt someone's feelings. But Ashley always treated Giselle kindly and had her back in any situation.

"Brian, this is my new best friend Giselle. Giselle, this is my doofus brother Brian," Ashley said the day her mom brought the two girls to her house after school.

Giselle blushed as she stared at Ashley's older brother. He was cute. Really cute. Everything about this family was beautiful, from their large house to the people.

"Cool name. Nice to meet you Giselle," he replied politely.

It was love at first sight for Giselle. She knew she didn't stand a chance though. She was 9 and he was 13. Ashley had said that Brian talked on the phone to girls, played sports and stayed up late. Giselle's mom didn't let her talk on the phone to boys, and she had to be in bed by 9 p.m. He was way too cool for her.

Over the years Brian had come to like Giselle. He knew she had a crush on him, but he didn't let that affect their friendship. She wasn't like his bratty sister. She was quiet, and he could actually hold a conversation with her. She became a permanent fixture in their lives and one of his best friends.

He met her mother and father. Eventually her father fell off the face of the earth and left Giselle's mom to raise three children by herself. Giselle was a good girl. She did whatever she could to help her mother. Even in her teenage years, on many occasions, she would pass up opportunities to hang out and stay home to watch her younger brothers. She even got a job at 16 to help out with the finances.

She'd always acted mature for her age, but once her body caught up with her mind, Brian noticed. He watched her transform from a shy pig-tail wearing little girl to a beautiful smart young woman.

He escorted the dateless Giselle to her senior prom against her will. It was Ashley's idea. He didn't mind, though. That way he could make Giselle's night special while keeping an eye on his sister, protecting her against and warning off all the jerks who looked in her direction.

That night was special all right.

The two families got along great, but Brian wasn't so sure how much they would react once news got out Giselle was pregnant with his baby.

He knew how his parents were. They were snooty as hell and were all about reputation. Knocking a girl up would not look good in their eyes, unless she was from a wealthy family. He just wouldn't tell them. It's not like they came around often enough to find out. That's how they were. They'd always been like that. Distant. So far away yet in the same house. His parents were a good support system financially. They bought him and Ashley things, but that was it. They weren't there emotionally. Giselle's mom was there for him though. She was his second mom. He could talk about anything with her, and she acted as if she actually cared. She wasn't rich, but she busted her ass to take care of what was hers and was very protective over her children. No matter how old they got, they would always be her babies. Who really cared what his parents would think about Giselle's pregnancy? It was her mom he was worried about disappointing.

************

"Josiah made a touchdown today," Brian said between forkfuls of homemade mashed potatoes.

After the boys' football games, they had all sat down to the family's table and ate the late meal Giselle's mother had prepared. It was a routine thing for them. They ate together at least once a week. These people were Brian's second family.

"Good job baby. I'm proud of you."

Josiah gave a wide toothy grin to his mother across the dinner table.

"I tackled David today, and he's really big," Isaiah chimed, not wanting to be forgotten. Josiah always got attention.

"Yea," Brian chuckled, "right before you kicked him in the side and had to sit out for a quarter."

"Isaiah!" His mother exclaimed. "Now I done told you about that little temper of yours. You gon' mess around and get your ass beat one of these days."

"No I'm not. I'll knock 'em out, mama. I'm tough."

"Yea. Keep it up and see how tough you are. You better get that outta your system, boy. You ain't gonna turn out to be one of these little hard-headed trouble makers."

Isaiah sighed loudly and rolled his eyes at Brian.

"And don't get mad at Brian and act ashamed. He didn't tell you to kick that boy. I do too much to keep you on the right path for you to mess up. I'm tired of talkin' to you about it, too. Now you gonna straighten up or Imma pull you off that team, you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am," he pouted.

"You better," she said sternly before turning her attention to her daughter. "Giselle, baby. You're mighty quiet over there, and you barely touched your plate. What's the matter?"

Brian looked down at his plate and Giselle looked up at her mother.

"Nothing Mama. I'm just not really hungry, I guess," she shrugged.

"You feel okay?" she asked concerned.

"I'm okay."

Giselle's mother eyed her suspiciously. Giselle hated when she did that. Her mother could always see straight through her children's lies. Giselle smiled at her mother before slowly reaching for her fork to force down a helping of sour cream and chive flavored mashed potatoes. Her mother looked away and at Brian.

"So how's school, Brian?"

"It's good. I can't wait until May though."

"Graduation?"

"Yep. Finally."

"Well that's good, son. Any plans for after that?"

"Well I've been doing some researching. I've seen a few places hiring people with bachelors of science. I'm sure I can find a job."

"Well that's great. Don't you forget about us when you become wealthy and successful, now," she joked.

"Oh no ma'am," he smiled. "How could I forget my Mama?"

Giselle got up and started clearing the table and the phone rang. Isaiah jumped up and raced for it.

"Who is this?" he said into the receiver. After a few seconds he yelled, "Mama! There's some white lady on the phone!"

His mother snatched the phone from him and popped him on the bottom, mouthing for him to go bathe. He stomped off.

Josiah emptied his and Isaiah's plate and handed it to Giselle.

"Thanks Jo," she smiled weakly.

Josiah returned her smile with a cheeky one of his own. He gave Brian a hard high-five and then zoomed down the hall into his room.

Brian helped Giselle with the dishes, and she would see him in her peripheral looking at her. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"You don't have to help. You can leave," she said harshly.

"No," he said grabbing the plate out of her hand. "I want to."

"Oh. Well let me rephrase that. Leave. I don't want you here," she said snatching the plate from his hand before it slipped from her soapy hand, hitting the floor."

"Shit," they said in unison.

They both bent down the pick up the large pieces of the shattered plate.

"I got it!" she said angrily. "Go."

"No. I got it."

"No! Just leave! Get the fuck out," she said frustrated. She was mad that he wouldn't leave. She didn't want to look at him or see him interact with her family like he belonged anymore. She felt hot tears burn the back of her eyes. She had a hard time keeping her emotions in check lately. She knew pregnant women were moody, but damn. Why wouldn't he just go?

Her mother heard the commotion and quickly appeared in the kitchen staring between Giselle and Brian.

"What's going on in here? Giselle, why are you crying? Are you okay?" she asked rushing over to her.

"Nothing. I dropped the plate. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Brian, grab that broom and dustpan. Don't try to pick it up. You'll cut yourself."

Brian did as she said and scooped up the pieces of porcelain.

"I swear these people gonna work me to death," she said shaking her head. "I gotta go in at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Can you take the boys to school in the morning?"

"Yea, I can do that. I got a test tomorrow, so I'll get out of class early. I can pick them up too."

"Thank you baby," her mother said kissing her cheek. "Now let me go get these boys ready for bed. I gotta hit the sheets too. If I don't see you again tonight, I love you both. Brian, don't be speeding up these highways, neither. Be safe. And Giselle, make sure you lock up when he leaves."

"I know Mama," Giselle said exasperated.

"Okay," her mother waved innocently and smiled while disappearing down the hall.

Giselle glared at Brian and went back to cleaning the dishes. She took her time and did them while he watched her. She retreated to her bedroom with him on her heels.

"Why don't you just leave," she hissed.

"Because I don't feel like going home and hearing about Ashley's night. I don't feel like hearing her talk period."

"That's mean. She's your sister."

"She's your best friend. You go talk to her. I talk to her all the time."

"We could trade. You can go there and I can stay here," he said throwing himself onto her bed and closing his eyes.

Giselle scoffed, grabbed some clothes and left the room. She came back a few minutes later in her sleeping clothes to find Brian with his back turned to her. He was sitting on the right edge of her bed with his shoulders slumped. She took in how his black t-shirt hugged his triceps and stretched across the width of his broad back.

When he heard her come in, her looked over his shoulder at her and gave her a look she couldn't read. He turned back around and looked down at the wrinkles piece of stationary.

March 15, 2006

Dear Brian,

You and Ashley are my best friends in the whole world. I don't know where I'd be without you guys. You stepped in and took on the role of big brother to my little brothers. I liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. I know you think I'm just a kid, but I'm not. I'll be 18 in only four more years, but I feel much older than I am. I hope that one day we can be together. I love you so much, and hopefully one day you'll love me just as much as I love you.

Love Always,

Giselle

"Brian what are you doing?" Giselle asked walking around to stand in front of him. Realization hit her and she stood there horrified. "Give that back," she said snatching the paper from his hands, ripping it in the process. "Leave my stuff alone, asshole."

"Giselle, I --"

"Shut up and get out," she whined embarrassed.

"Gigi," he said quietly, standing up and towering over her small frame as she diverted her eyes.

"No."

"Gigi," he repeated more quietly. Seductively.

She looked up at him and wanted to push him away and hug him at the same time.

"I don't know what to do, Gigi. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she quipped. "It's not your problem. It's mine."

"Don't say that," he whispered.

His whispering and talking quietly was doing something to her. And the way he stared at her made her want to hump him right then and there. Damn hormones. Against her better judgment, she stood on her tip toes and placed her lips on his.

Brian immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down onto the bed. His hands found their way up her baby t-shirt. He groped her fleshy breasts roughly, eliciting soft moans. His fingers then traveled lower and into her panties, making her moan and pant even louder.

"Shhh babe. Your mom's down the hall."

She nodded and stared up at him through hooded eyes. She reached for his crotch and he shooed her hand away. He rubbed her engorged clit with his thumb, while he pushed two fingers deep inside her. Giselle clawed at his shirt and licked at his lips while he brought her to an intense orgasm.

Giselle turned on her side and felt Brian creep up behind her and spoon. She felt soft kisses on the nape of her neck and she found herself surrendering to them.

She smiled and let her eyes close as she felt Brian's fingers trace small circles on her belly. She wished they could stay that way forever. Their little family. That was her last thought before she began to let sleep overcome her. She began to drift off to sleep when she felt his fingers stop. She felt the bed dip and heard him shuffle around. The patter of his feet came from around the other side of the bed towards her side until they halt in front of her. She didn't move. She opened her eyes and looked up at him in a knowing way.

Don't talk, don't say a thing. Cause your eyes they tell me more than your words.

He quietly walked out. He left her.

Loneliness IS the scariest thing there is.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers