Love Letter Ch. 04

Story Info
Giselle and Brian.
3.6k words
4.5
13.3k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Brian refused to let Giselle go. She was going to be his and they were going to raise their baby together. He frantically rose up from the bed and ran after her.

"Giselle!" his voice boomed and ricocheted off the walls of his hallway.

His voice caught her off guard and she spun around and saw him standing there angry and naked. She didn't know whether to laugh or to be afraid. She was sidetracked by the swing of his dick as he walked toward her. She stood wide-eyed once he reached her.

"Stop running away from me."

Once she snapped out of her stupor she got angry.

"Me running from you?!"

"Yes! What you're doing right now! Gigi I don't know what you want from me. I fucked up, okay? I admitted it. I'm here now, though. I'm telling you I'm going to be there for you and our baby. What else do you want me to say?"

"Nothing. Don't say anything. Actions speak louder than words, so prove it. Prove to me that you deserve to be there."

"I will. I promise," he said as he grabbed her hand and covered it with his larger one. "Now come back to bed with me."

He placed a kiss on her forehead and walked back toward his bedroom as Giselle stood there and watched him. He turned around and looked at her, waiting. She smiled and slowly walked toward him.

"Sorry. I was staring at your ass," she said.

* * * * *

Giselle and Brian had been having a good couple weeks. They went the entire time without arguing or fighting. It seemed that their relationship was returning back to the way it used to be before they became both friends and lovers. Sex complicated their "friendship", which often times it does. But they could still talk to each other like best buds. They could still be silly with one another like they used to.

They had both decided to take a day off from classes, so they relaxed at Brian's house. She still had time before Ashley came home from school. The two lied carelessly in his comfy king sized bed. Giselle was clothed in a t-shirt and oversized sweatpants. Brian wore the latter.

"When I was younger, I used to entertain the idea of being with you. Ashley would always make these faces and noises. I thought it was because she was your sister and thought it was gross. But I don't think that's the case. I think it's because she feels I don't deserve to be with someone like you."

"What? Why would you say that? Ash is your best friend. She loves you."

"I know. It's just... I just feel like she looks down on me sometimes. She doesn't think I'm good enough for you."

"That's not true. Ash is crazy over you. It's like some obsessive lesbian shit or something," he joked.

"I'm serious," she laughed.

"So am I," Brian said. "If anything, she was just weirded out by the thought of her best friend being with her brother. She wants to protect me from a man-eater like yourself."

"Oh whatever!" Giselle yelled as she playfully swatted at him. "I'm not a man-eater. I'm not even all that cute. If anything she wanted to protect ME from YOU, Casanova."

"First off, oww," he said as he winced, rubbing his bare pec. "Secondly, you're beautiful," he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Whatever. You're just saying that because you have to."

"No, I don't have to. And I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. I'm a lot if things, but a liar I am not."

"You're right. You're a jerk sometimes. A little dickish. Selfish at times. A bit promiscuous..."

"Hey, hey, hey now! That's a lot of negative stuff. I'm offended," he said with mock hurt.

"I'm sorry," Giselle smiled. "At least you're cute."

"Gigi let's get something straight," he said seriously. "You're the only girl I've been with-"

"Lies!" she interrupted.

"Let me finish, Kanye!" He laughed. "What I was trying to say is you're the only girl I've been with since we started...you know."

"Really?"

Giselle was shocked by that statement. She knew girls were always throwing themselves at him, and he was a man. Men tend to fall for things like that. But Brian didn't lie.

"That's... surprising," she said.

"Why?"

"I don't know," she said shyly. "I guess it's because you have girls fawning over you all the time. You have fans."

"Yea, but I don't want them. I want you."

Now was Giselle's time to question him. "Why," she asked quietly. "Out of all the girls, why me?"

"Why not you?" Brian repositioned himself on the bed so that he could look her in her eyes. "You're perfect. You're smart, beautiful, funny, and hard-working. Who wouldn't want to be with you?"

Giselle smiled and looked away before speaking. His gaze was too intense for her. "I don't exactly have guys lined up at the door to be with me, Brian."'

"Good! Cause I'd have to fuck them up. Kill them. Rip 'em to smithereens!"

"Okay, I get it. Sheesh. You don't have to worry about that though. Don't nobody want my ass."

"I know a guy who does," she said, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Just then, Giselle's phone buzzed. She sighed and reached for it.

"It's Ash." Brian sighed and Giselle smiled. "Hey Ash. What's up?"

"Umm... not much. Just lying around."

"Are you feeling okay? Why aren't you in class? Is it the baby? Is something wrong with the baby?" Ashley began to get frantic.

"I'm fine, Ashley. The baby's fine I guess."

"You guess? What do you mean you guess? Elle, you're about to be the mother of my little niece or nephew and..."

"Ash, I said I'm okay. The baby's fine. I just wanted a day off from school. No big deal."

Giselle appreciated Ashley's concerned, but her comment meant more than she intended it to. Ashley and Giselle were like sisters, so Ashley saw herself as Auntie Ash. The thought of telling Ashley that this baby would be her actual niece or nephew wasn't a happy one.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Elle. I love you. I just want you to be okay."

"And I am. I'm fine. Imma lay down, I'm starting to get a headache. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, girly. I'm sorry and feel better."

"Thanks. Bye."

Giselle pressed the end button on her phone and placed it on his end table. She closed her eyes and breathed. Brian looked on, confused.

"What happened?" he asked slowly.

"Nothing." Giselle was ill.

"So..." Brian started. He made sure to speak softly, so that he wouldn't offend her. "How is this baby thing going to work?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought much about it," she lied.

"Have you been to the doctor?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I haven't had time to go between school and work," she said. "And even if I did find the time, I don't have the money to pay for it. This pregnancy thing is expensive."

"Gigi, you know that money isn't a problem. I would've given you..." he started.

"Really Brian? Really? You've been in denial about this whole thing. How could I go to you and ask you for money?"

Brian felt like an ass as soon as the words had rolled off his tongue. She was right.

"You're right. I'm sorry. But I'm here now for you and the baby. Look, just schedule an appointment and we'll go. I'll pay for everything."

Giselle knew that he was being sweet but something about what he said rubbed her the wrong way.

"Brian, I swear that you and Ashley think I'm some bum or something. Always offering to pay for things."

"Giselle, I don't think you're a bum at all," he stated, confused. "You're one of the hardest working people I know. I was just saying that you need to go to the doctor. We have to get you and the baby checked out. There's no telling how far along you are. Don't you care?"

"Excuse me?" she said. She wasn't sure if her hormones had anything to do with the way she felt at the moment, but she was becoming furious. "Do I care?"

"Gigi I just don't understand," he started before Giselle interrupted him.

"Of course not. You wipe your ass with money because it doesn't matter to you. I actually work for mine. I don't want your handouts. I've gotten by this far without them."

"What do you mean? You haven't even been to the fucking doctor, Giselle. What have you done for the baby? It's as if you don't even care. Look how long it took for you to tell me!" Brian was starting to get upset.

"What are you saying? You're calling me an unfit mother before I even have the baby? You know what? I don't care what you think. Fuck you. I don't need you."

If Giselle wasn't so upset, she would've laughed at how they went from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds. Their relationship had never been like this. She gathered her things and prepared to leave.

Brian shook his head in frustration as he followed behind her as she stormed out.

"Stop following me Brian!" she yelled behind her as she continued walking swiftly to her car.

"Then stop running away all the goddamn time! Grow up, Giselle!"

She quickly spun around and charged towards him.

"I can't run away from this," she spat angrily, pointing towards her belly. "You can, but I can't."

"I'm not trying to run away! I'm trying to be there for you! For our baby! But you won't let me. Your pride is way too fucking high. Learn to admit when you need help, Giselle."

"Why do you always want to play hero, Brian?"

"Giselle, listen to the ridiculous shit you're saying. Me wanting to help with MY baby's health is me wanting to be a hero? I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for the baby. I know what it feels like to have a dad who doesn't give a damn. And so do you! So stop."

He was out of breath from arguing with her. Pregnancy was not agreeing with her because of all the years they'd been friends, she'd never been so hard to get along with.

"Go home Giselle. Lay down, cool off. Call me when you're ready to talk about our baby and actually act like it exists."

Giselle watched as he walked back in the house and slammed the door. She took a few steps toward the house but stopped. She spun around slowly and got into her car, leaving.

* * * * *

"I know you Elle. I know what kinda girl you are. You know who's child that is and I'm not gonna stop until you tell me. Do I know him?"

Giselle nodded.

"Did we go to high school with him?"

Giselle nodded again.

"Just tell me Elle. I'm your best friend. I'm gonna be here for you no matter what."

"I don't wanna talk about it Ash. Really."

"Giselle, talk to me," Ashley pleaded. "Why are you keeping this from me?"

"I don't want you to think less of me Ashley," she finally said.

"Nothing could ever make me think less of you. I love you Elle."

Giselle stared at Ashley. She opened her mouth to tell her but words wouldn't come out.

"I...ummm,"" she stared.

"Come on, Elle."

"I... decided that I'm going to go to the doctor," she rushed out. This news took Ashley's mind off the father.

"Really, when? I wanna go. Is your mom going?"

"I haven't told my mom yet."

Ashley's mouth fell open. She couldn't believe her ears. Giselle and her mother had a very open relationship. Giselle could talk to her mother about anything. Ashley would kill for that type of relationship with her own mother.

"Are you kidding me, Elle? Why haven't you told her?"

"I don't know how to tell her. I don't want to break her heart. Besides, it's still early on, I have time."

"Giselle, I don't have the best relationship with my mom but I'd tell her if I was expecting." Ashley sighed and hit her palm down on the table. "You know what, Elle? No more nice guy, okay? I understand that you're going through a lot right now, but you don't have to go through it alone. You have a support team. You have a wonderful mother, two little brothers, you're like family to me and Brian..."

"I know," Giselle quickly interrupted. "Okay. I'm going to tell her. I'm just not ready yet. I'm going to the doctor like you asked. One thing at a time, okay?"

"Fine," Ashley agreed. She quickly glanced up at Giselle and continued. "And I know you don't want to hear this so this is the last time I'll mention it but whoever the father id, we're gonna get him for every dime, Elle. I hate dead beat dads."

Giselle waited for her to finish her rant. Ashley gave a small "hmph" and continued eating.

* * * * *

Ashley dropped her expensive purse down on the marble countertop of her home.

"Rough day in Barbie Land?" Brian joked.

"Now's not the time for your corny little jokes big brother. Elle's in trouble."

Brian sat up straighter on the couch.

"What do you mean? What kind of trouble?"

"Well..." she started as she sat down beside him on the couch. "Elle's gonna hate me for telling you this, but we're like her family, ya know?"

Brian nodded slowly.

"Well, she's pregnant Brian. And she won't tell me who the dad is. I've wracked my brain trying to figure out who it could be. She's not the type of girl to sleep around. I don't know how this could've happened. She tells me everything. For heaven's sake, I thought she was still a virgin. I told her about the night when Matt and I did it in the..."

"Whoa!" Brian yelled. "Too much information Ash. C'mon. Don't make me have to blow my brains out today. Shit."

"I'm sorry. Look, the point is, she needs our support. I don't want her going through this alone. Once I find out who did this to her, I'm gonna bury him."

Brian fell silent. He didn't want to go against Giselle and tell Ashley the truth. Not yet at least.

"What does she need?" he asked quietly.

"Well, I'm gonna start by going to the doctor's appointment with her."

"Doctor's appointment? What appointment?" He asked. The last time he'd spoken to her she was against going to the doctor's. Now, she's taking Ashley and not even mentioning it to him. He'd definitely have a talk with her about that.

"The pregnant lady doctor's appointment, duh. Don't you know anything?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "What are you asking me to come, too?"

"I don't know," she said scrunching her nose up. "That might be kinda weird, big bro. I think she may just want me to go."

"I mean you said she wants support, right? I care about Gigi just as much as you do," he snapped.

"Yea, but that's weird."

"How so? Maybe she needs some male support too."

Ashley looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't get any ideas. She's down enough. I don't want my big brother hounding her or weirding her out."

"Ash, shut up. It's for support right? I'll be there. Now please get out of my face. I'm annoyed."

Ashley got up from the couch before swatting him with a throw pillow. She annoyed him with her comments. But he was even more annoyed with Giselle. Fuck it. He'd go pay her a visit.

* * * * *

"Hey baby," Giselle's mom greeted Brian at the door.

"Hey mama," he said kissing her on the cheek. "How's it going?"

"Whew. It's going. I'm about to run myself ragged at work. Come on in the house. You just missed supper."

Giselle was in her room but she heard her mother talking to someone. She wandered out to see who it was. Big mistake.

"How've you been baby?" he mother asked.

"Ehh. I've been better. I've got a lot on my mind these days."

"Well don't worry too much. You're too young and you got too much going for you to stress."

"Thanks mama."

"Anytime. Look, while I got you here, the boys were telling me about that game they got coming up in a few weeks. They really want you to be there."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Giselle's mother smiled. Giselle gagged.

"Baby?" Giselle's mother called out.

"Yea, mama," she answered dryly.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine mama."

"Well good to see you Brian. Of course, I gotta head outta here for work. Be safe, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

Giselle's mother walked over to her, kissed her on the cheek, and smoothed her hair. "Hold it down for me, baby," she said before heading to the door. "And give the boys a couple more minutes outside. Then tell em to bring it in her and get a bath."

"Yes ma'am," Giselle smiled at her mother as she shut the door. She then turned to Brian and gave him a quiet, "hey."

"Were you gonna tell me about the appointment?"

Giselle sighed loudly. "Well yea, but I'm guessing Ashley and her big mouth beat me to it. I haven't even scheduled it yet."

"Well Ashley and I will be joining you."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you heard me. Whether you or Ashley like it or not."

"What did you tell her?" Giselle asked slowly.

"Nothing. I just told her that you are just as important to me as you are to her and that I'd be there to support you in any way I can. I mean it."

Giselle didn't know how to feel. She smiled as she walked over to him.

"I'm sorry about everything," she said quietly. "And I was going to tell you after I set up a time and date and everything." She kissed him gently on the lips. "I'm ready Brian. I'm ready to act like our baby exists."

Brian smiled as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I can't believe she told you I was pregnant," Giselle laughed. "Her and that mouth of hers."

"That's your friend," Brian joked.

"She was your sister first. Oh, shit. The boys."

Giselle ran to the window and called for the boys to come in. Josiah ran for the door and into the house but Isaiah kept throwing leaves.

"Isaiah! I said get in her," she cried loudly.

"You're not my mama!" he yelled back and continued throwing fistfuls of leaves into the air.

"Isaiah, I'm gonna count to 3 and if you're not making an effort to get in here, I'm gonna go out there and beat the..."

"Isaiah! Now!" Brian yelled boisterously out the window. Isaiah quickly spun around and ran towards the house.

"Brian! I didn't know you were here man!" he shouted as he got inside. He jumped up and attempted to give Brian a hard high-five.

"No!" Giselle interrupted. "You heard me tell you to come in, yet you continued to do what you wanted to do. Go get in the tub now! And when you finish go straight to bed." Giselle's expression told him he did not want to test her.

"Ahhh man," he mumbled as he stormed towards the bathroom.

"Look, I gotta get them situated. I'll talk to you later okay?" she said to Brian.

"Yea. Have a good night," he said placing an innocent kiss on her cheek. "I'll lock the door on my way out."

"What are we going to do with Isaiah?" Giselle asked Josiah.

He smiled and gave an exaggerated shrug. Giselle bent down to give her little brother a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead. Brian smiled as he shut the front door behind him

* * * * *

Giselle flipped nervously through the Parenting magazine in the waiting room. She looked up from the book to look around at all the moms-to-be. Ashley and Brian sat beside her and they seemed equally as nervous.

"Giselle Johnson," a lady in purple scrubs called out.

Giselle rose from her seat and stood. She looked back at Brian and Ashley as they both rose as well.

"Brian, I got it from here," Ashley stated. She grabbed Giselle's hand and walked towards the lady in purple. She watched as Brian's expression changed from hurt and sadness, to anger.

Giselle stared at the posters and pictures that were plastered around the exam room. She had to answer lots of questions the doctor asked.

The doctor performed a physical exam in which she weighed Giselle. She also checked her blood pressure, heart, lungs, and breasts. She did pelvic exam which made Giselle feel all kinds of uncomfortable.

"Do you have any questions for me?" the doctor asked. Giselle shook her head no. "Well okay. Let's have a look at baby."

She squirted the slimy jelly on Giselle's tummy and rubbed the transducer over it. Giselle stared in awe as an image of her baby showed up on the screen. She heard Ashley give a small squeal.

"Ms. Johnson, based on your last period, you are about 11 weeks pregnant. I must say that it is very important for you to start taking prenatal vitamins and taking care of you and baby."

Giselle nodded slowly. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen. Brian was right. She'd been so busy trying to pretend that the baby didn't exist. Now, there was no denying it. Her baby boy or girl was right there.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers