Love, Lust, and Separation

Story Info
Husband and wife reunited briefly, what a reunion.
2.5k words
3.93
15.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by my husband and me as a series of letters back and forth to each other while he is stationed overseas as part of a 24-month unaccompanied tour. I am visiting him in September after being separated for almost a year, so in talking one day about how much we missed each other, including how much we missed making love, I had told him to go relieve himself and tell me about it in writing (We are very open sexually-but only with each other!-just open minded.) We had done something similar when he was deployed before, so he wanted to rekindle this activity. Thus, this letter writing of our fantasy first reunited night together began…I hope you enjoy it, and I will add to it as it goes on!

*****************************

Part I-Adam

May 29th, 2:00am

You wanted to know, so here goes.

I casually perused some porn, just kind of randomly looking, all the while thinking about your pending visit in September. My cock was already half hard before I started looking, but it was rock solid by the time I was only a couple of pictures into my perusal.

I imagined stripping you naked, slowly removing each piece of your clothing, pulling each piece away from your body and watching your soft skin shudder as it was exposed to the air. We kissed, slowly and languorously, enjoying the taste of each other in our mouths, our tongues battling for dominance. I kissed your neck and nibbled your ears before running my tongue along your throat and back to your lips.

You kissed my neck and then worked your way down my body, licking, sucking, and nibbling my nipples before working your way further down, my body quivering with the touch of your mouth against my skin. As you reached my waist, you reached down and lightly ran your nails along the underside of my balls, pulling a groan of pure animalistic pleasure from my throat. As I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation, you engulfed my rigid cock in your mouth, grabbing my ass and pulling me all the way into your mouth, burying my cock in your throat.

I groaned again, and you pushed me back against the bed. I lay down, and your ministrations continued upon my now quivering manhood, alternately stroking my cock up and down and sucking it as if you couldn't get enough.

The streams of pleasure running up and down my body were the most intense I have ever felt, and I knew I would not last much longer with my cock in your talented mouth. As I groaned, "I'm going to cum!" you sighed, "Yes, cum in my mouth!", and continued your incredible talents upon my cock. I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared into your dark, rich, red lips, only to reemerge glistening from your mouth. The sight of your full lips engulfing my cock again and again proved to much for me to bear, and with a shudder from head to toe, I came hard into your mouth, shaking and moaning as you literally sucked my cum from my cock and swallowed it all. You came back up my body, and we began to kiss again, deeply, losing ourselves in each others embrace….

You know how the game is played; the next part is yours. Let your imagination run wild, and we shall see how many of our fantasies and kinky little ideas we can get through in September.

I love you so much,

Adam

*****

Part II—Julie

Part 2

It had been such a long time since I had felt you next to me, touching me, let alone me sucking you until you came in my mouth. I was a bit overwhelmed by the whole experience, and I asked you to help me relax. Without saying a word, you removed the remainder of my clothing, laid a towel down on the bed and placed me on my tummy. Very lovingly and gently, you ran your fingers through my hair before stepping away for a few seconds. It was just a bit later that the lights were low and I heard some lovely, sensual music coming from your computer that you had set up to set the mood, and then your strong yet gentle hands started stroking the muscles and skin of my neck and shoulders with a wonderful smelling massage cream you had picked just for the occasion. You had been planning this for quite some time, I realized, and I was filled with adoration for you as well as building lust.

As you worked your magic on my upper back, you leaned over and caressed my ear with your tongue ever so slightly, then slowly grazed your lips over the places you had just rubbed. I knew in my head at that moment that this was going to be the sensual variety of massage that I love so much, the kind you do expertly, and I began to quiver with desire. My skin was on fire, and where your hands and lips touched they left a heated reminder. As you moved down, you rubbed out every inch of anxiety left from the anticipation of our reunion, and I began to relax, letting out a moan of pleasure as you hit the spots that were in most need of release. You ran your hands over my bum, at first massaging it very innocently and methodically, and then your touch got lighter, more sensual. I gasped slightly as you ran your fingers over the crack of my ass, over and over with each pass becoming deeper and more probing than the one before it. I moaned loudly as you reached my bum hole, where you rested your fingertip and began to rub firmly but gently. To my surprise, you then spread my cheeks apart, and I felt you bend over me and gently touch your tongue to my bum hole, lightly licking at first, I think to gauge my reaction. "Ahhh" is all that I could utter out of my mouth, so you probed further, gently penetrating and removing, working into a light little fuck of my bum with your talented tongue. I was writhing in delight, little moans escaping my throat as I gyrated slightly against the bed.

I felt you remove your tongue and place your hands on my thighs, moving in firm yet gentle massaging motions. I knew that you could feel the shiver of my thighs as you moved your hands slowly up the insides of them to my hot spot, the spot that had hungered for you for so long. In featherlike motions, you caressed the very hilt of my inner thighs, casually brushing against the little tuft of my mound, a caress that caused me to levitate slightly from the bed. As I released and settled down, you delved your fingers in and took each outer pussy lip, gently rubbing and massaging them. "My goodness, you have missed me! Your pussy is so ripe and ready—hot and wet, swollen and ready," you said to me in a rather husky voice. All I could do at that point was let out a guttural moan as you reached in further to find my extremely swollen and wanton clit, which you flicked slightly with you finger tip for a little while. I was so hot with desire I could have come right there, but you sensed this and backed off a bit, moving from there down my legs and to my feet. "Turn over," you said and I turned over to my front for you to find my breasts were as swollen as my pussy, my nipples as hard and big as my clit…

Well, I finished part II, what's next baby?

I love you to the moon and back, Julie

**************************

Part III—Adam

As I rolled you onto your back, I was amazed by how big your nipples were. I had never seen them that big or full, or that deep cherry red. Any lingering malaise that was in my system was gone, and my cock was once again at full staff.

Still amazed by the size of your excited nipples, I began to massage your feet, stealing glances up your body, just waiting for what was to come. I worked my way up your calves and knees and started to rub lotion onto your thighs when I saw the place where your pubic hair used to be. It was totally bare from your Brazilian wax gift to me, except for a little tuft just above your clit, and the entire mons was soaked in your juices. My breath caught in my throat as I gazed upon your bare sex, the massage forgotten as I stared entranced at your glistening pussy lips, parted slightly in anticipation. You nudged my cock with your toes, lightly dragging your nails along the bottom of my balls and said in a husky voice, "Don't stop now". I snapped back to awareness and returned to the massage, but my attention was distracted by your swollen nipples and wet, bare lips. I rubbed the lotion to your hips, around the sides of your ass, and back to the middle in long, sweeping strokes, as I centered on your incredible lips, puffy and wet with desire. I lightly started to massage them, just touching the edges at first, but then I ran my fingers along their length, gently pulling them out and rolling them with my fingers, the lotion mixing with the musky scent of lust.

As I massaged your lips, you arched your back and moaned "Lick me". I kept rubbing, gently slipping my fingers into your soaking wet tunnel, eliciting more moans from you as I caressed your swollen clit. I slowly pulled my fingers out of you and continued upwards with the massage, gently rubbing your stomach in slow circles as you reached out and grabbed my cock and gently rubbed the shaft with your hand. I groaned in pleasure and massaged along the sides of your chest up to your shoulders, leaving your breasts and aching nipples alone for now.

I rubbed each arm down to the fingers, knuckling your palms as I did the soles of your feet, for I knew much you enjoy that. When I finished with your arms I worked your shoulders by having you place your head against my chest so I could reach your shoulders and neck. I could feel you relax into me as I worked the tension and stress from your shoulders, your breath slowing as you sank into me. I worked the massage up your neck, around your ears, and to your face and chin. You were so relaxed at this point that you were nearly asleep, so I ran my hands down your neck and onto your breasts, cupping them from the sides and gently kneading them in soft circles. I flexed my hands back and forth across them, astounded by how your nipples stood up against my palms as my hands rolled back and forth. I cupped your breasts from the front and gently kneaded in and out, keeping soft pressure against the nipples as I did so. I slowly slid my hands out and let my work-roughened palms brush against your nipples, amazed as they stood up even straighter and delighted by the guttural groan that escaped your lips.

You reached up with your arms and pulled me to you in a passionate kiss, one neither of us wanted to end. Our tongues intertwined, battling for dominance and then softly caressing each other's lips, a wet, long commingling of soul and spirit. As we kissed, I continued my gentle exploration of your breasts, my fingers rubbing and gently pulling your nipples, eliciting soft sighs from you during our kiss.

You finally, reluctantly, broke our kiss, and we both gasped for breath as we separated. You turned around to face me and….

Your turn, love.

*****

Part IV—Julie

I pushed you to a prone position on the bed. The look in your eyes was pure surprise as you did not expect such an aggressive act after having me so relaxed. However, the ache in between my thighs was so deep and urgent that my primal instincts started to take over. I straddled you, and I climbed my way up your body until my dripping hot pussy was over your mouth. So strong was my need at this point that I just reached down and grabbed your head, pushing it to my pussy, silently commanding you to dine on my wanton sex. In your expert way, you dashed your tongue out and, with the very tip of it, touched it to my giant clit, eliciting a shiver and gasp that I had not done in quite a while. Slowly, you began to rub my clit with your tongue, long leisurely strokes alternated with short darting strokes. I grabbed the headboard of the bed and stared to ride your face as you drove me slowly insane with your magnificent tongue, and I was uttering dirty words and unrecognizable sounds uncontrollably. You grabbed my ass and held me closer to your mouth so you could take a hold of my ample clit with your lips and start to suckle on it as you would my breast. At this point I could not stand it any longer and my body started to buck and twist as orgasmic waves of insurmountable proportions tore through me. I was sure the whole floor of the hotel could hear my screams, for I could not control the feeling of ecstasy that was coursing through me, but I could've cared less—"let them hear!!" I thought. My lovely, sexy husband who I hadn't seen in such a long time was reunited with me, and we were celebrating the occasion—who cared about everyone else!

As I came off the waves of my orgasm, I backed from your face and leaned over to kiss you, only to see the smile on your face was that of a Cheshire cat, and I laughed as I took your lips and tongue with mine, tasting my lust. I started to run my hands down your body as I was kissing you, and I reached under me to take your diamond hard cock in my hand, and I became instantly aroused again. I could feel you shudder and grunt, so I decided to answer your need right then and there. Without warning, I picked up my pelvis and in one swooping motion, I impaled myself on your cock. We were both shaking with the intensity and passion that this one motion had produced, and we just stopped for a few moments to look at each other and get used to the sensations again for they felt so exquisitely sensitive and new again. My pussy adjusted to the feeling of your cock, and it felt so tight and gripped in my heat and tightness that I squeezed my pussy muscles to tighten it even further, which by the look on your face seemed almost too much for you to bear…

Your turn…I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I love you, Julie