Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

"Leaving so soon?" Donna said with a little smirk on her face. "The evening is just getting started."

"Have you seen Ray?" Karen practically begged.

"No, not lately. Why? Wasn't he in there with you?" she asked while indicating the grotto with a nod of her head.

"No, no, it wasn't him ... I mean no, he wasn't," Karen stuttered and turned to leave.

"I saw Trey come out of there and I thought you guys were having a little threesome or something," Donna laughed.

Karen's eyes widened and her face darkened with a violent blush.

"Just kidding, just kidding," Donna continued. "What happens in the grotto stays in the grotto. Drive carefully and give Ray a kiss for me. OK?"

Donna watched Karen dash out of the door to find her car. She smiled and gave herself a mental pat on the back for being so clever. Ray should still be up in her bedroom and she was going up there to find him.

While Donna waited for the elevator to come back down to the basement level she smiled with satisfaction that it was pure luck that she had seen Trey come looking for Karen. She had planned on leaving Karen in the grotto while she went upstairs and tried to seduce Ray. She knew Mike would not disturb them since she had seen him go into the guesthouse with one of the young Hispanic girls that someone had brought to the party.

When Trey asked her if she had seen Karen, she told him that she thought Karen was in the grotto and why didn't he go in and see if she was still there. She had waited and watched and about fifteen minutes later he swam out from under the waterfall. She could see his still, swollen cock through his wet suit when he climbed out of the water and went into the men's dressing room. He was carrying what looked like the bra top for Karen's bathing suit.

The elevator chime sounded and Donna got in and pressed the button for her bedroom. The door opened onto an empty room with Ray's towel and bathing suit lying on a chair. She heard him in her bathroom and walking towards the door to see what he was doing she found him standing at the toilet unzipping his trousers and getting ready to take a leak.

Sneaking in on her bare feet she got within a few feet of him when he caught a glimpse of her in the vanity mirror.

"Shit, Donna, you scared me. I almost peed on the floor," he said. "I'll be out in a minute, OK?"

Donna did not take the hint and she walked up behind him and reaching around she slid her hand under his and held his cock in her thumb and two fingers. As soon as she touched him his stream stopped as he tried to move her hand away.

"Uh, uh," she admonished. "This is my bathroom and my rule is that only I can pee in here. Since you've already started and I think you are hot, I'll bend my rule this time but I must insist on directing the operation."

Her laugh was accompanied by her putting her left hand around his waist and holding him tightly against her front.

"Go on, go on," she said with another laugh. "Don't stop on my account."

"I can't go like this, please get out of here," Ray said and again tried to move her hand away.

"It's not too hard to pee, is it?" she laughed at her joke and squeezed his hardening cock with her fingers. "Here, let me make it harder."

Ray felt himself getting an erection that he could not stop.

"My, my, look at that. Your thingy is growing in my hand. Oh, my, it's getting bigger and bigger. I thought you had to pee? You can't pee when it's like that can you?"

"Please, Donna, don't," he pleaded and again tried to move her hand away.

"Why? What's your hurry? Karen's already left."

"She's gone?" he asked. "I've got to get home."

"Not until you pee for me," she told him while continuing to run her hand up and down his erection. "Are you going to pee for Donna?"

"No, now let me go," he insisted and pulling her hand off of him he tucked himself into his trousers and zipped his fly as he walked out of the bathroom.

Scooping up his bathing suit and towel, he quickly checked himself in the mirror and walked out of the door and into the hall.

"Thanks for inviting me to your party," he said sarcastically as he walked away.

"You bet," she said to his back. "I'll get you yet. Donna always gets what she wants."

Opening another door leading off of her bedroom, she walked into a room that joined with Mike's bedroom. There was a large screen television against one wall and settling down into a sofa facing it she clicked it on with a remote. The screen lit up and displayed nine individual frames each showing a different part of the house from the vantage point of a mounted video camera. Selecting one of them, the image filled the screen with a night vision view of the inside of the indoor pool grotto.

A few more clicks and the view flowed backwards in time as the recording reversed. She stopped when an image of a barely visible, shaved black head appeared behind a white woman floating in the water. She could not hear their voices over the waterfall noise but after brightening the image, she watched as Trey fucked Karen. While she watched, her hand slipped inside of the crotch of her bathing suit and she came at the same time that Karen and Trey did.

Smiling to herself, she set a "protect" symbol next to the recording listed on the menu and left the bedroom to go back to her party.

Chapter 22

Karen was freshly showered and wearing a nightgown and a robe when Ray walked in the door from the garage. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a piece of toasted roll. Her hair was still damp and she wore no makeup. He paused in the doorway when she looked up at him and smiled with what looked like a forced smile on her face.

"Hi, honey. Where have you been? I tried to call you on your cell phone but your voice mail picked up and I didn't leave a message."

"I was at the party, didn't Karen tell you?"

"You were there?" I didn't see you. Why didn't you find me?"

"I looked but I never saw you except on the video."

"What video? I wasn't on any video."

Ray walked over and sat down across from her.

"Yes you were. It was a video of you dancing the Salsa. You're pretty good you know that? A little too sexy for my liking, but still pretty good. Where did you learn to dance like that?" he asked with a suspicious tone in his voice.

Karen misinterpreted his tone and thought that she detected a little release of tension in his voice. Figuring that she was home free and he was really interested in the answer to his question, she almost sighed with relief.

"At one of our little parties. There was a bunch of ..."

Ray interrupted her by slamming his fist down on the table.

"Do you really think I'm interested in how the fuck you learned to dance and rub your cunt all over some strange guy's leg with dozens of people watching you?"

"Ray, I ..."

"Do you really think I am OK with you showing your ass and pussy to those same people? Do you think I'm some kind of a fucking fool? What the fuck's wrong with you? Have you gone mad? You've got a husband and a family and you're out fucking around with strangers."

"Honey, I ..."

"Don't honey me, you slut! Did you really think I was going to continue to sit around and let you do whatever you want? You're my wife for God's sake! I expect you to act like it and not like some teenaged skank who shows her body and opens her legs to whoever she feels like!"

Karen was sobbing. She could not figure out whether or not he knew about her and Trey or if he was just guessing. For an instant, she thought of confessing what she had done but she knew he was so angry that he would not even listen to her explanation.

Getting up from her chair she crossed over to him and leaning down she wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his hair.

"Honey, honey?" she begged. "Please don't be so angry with me. I'm sorry it happened and I'm sorry you saw it. I didn't mean anything by it and I won't ever let it happen again. I've made up my mind that I'm not going to drink as much anymore. I'll be careful. You know I love only you. Please, please forgive me. Please?"

Karen could feel Ray relaxing a little and lifting his chin with her fingers she kissed his forehead, than his eyelids, his nose and finally his lips. At first he did not respond but when she turned and sat on his lap without breaking the kiss he held her in his arms and let her sob quietly against his shoulder.

"You are driving me crazy. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm losing you and I can't stop it."

"No, no, honey, you're not losing me. I've just gotten a little crazy myself. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Now let's go up to bed and I'll show you how much I love you."

Karen lay in their bed waiting for Ray to come out of the shower. She felt like she had just dodged a bullet that would have killed their marriage. Instead of being thankful for the reprieve she found that she was congratulating herself for wriggling out of the situation. She rationalized that she had not really lied about anything and what he did not know would not hurt him or their marriage.

She made a sincere promise to herself that she would not drink as much as she had been. She knew that if she was not high, she would not get herself get into situations like the one in which she had earlier found herself.

Despite her promises, the thought of Trey and her in the grotto came back to her with a rush. She started to relive it and began to recapture the feelings she had felt when she found out who he was and she let him do it a second time instead of getting out of there.

She had to admit, it had been good and his steel-hard cock and bodily strength had made it even better. She wondered if his overweight wife appreciated what she had and if she felt as good as she had felt at the moment he lifted her with his cock. Rather than being painful, the pressure on her vagina and her insides had multiplied the pleasure of her orgasm a hundred times.

"Too bad I can never feel like that again," she murmured just as Ray came out of the bathroom and over to the bed.

Ray's loving was predictable and Karen was able to anticipate everything that he did. She reciprocated but did not try to go too far since her indiscretion was still fresh in her mind. As he lay on top of her and slowly moved himself in and out of her pussy she wondered if she felt any different to him.

She did not normally douche so she had to use the hand shower to clean herself when she got home earlier. She suspected that she was possibly looser than usual and she tried to make up for it by clenching the muscles in her vagina to hold tightly onto him. She kept assessing him but she could not detect any indications that he thought something was different.

She tried to get him to put more pressure on the top, inner wall of her vagina. Since he did not know what she wanted, every time she cocked her hips down to increase the angle, he lifted her legs higher and kept right on going.

"I'm almost there," he panted and raising her legs she spurred him with her heels to give herself some leverage to achieve her own climax.

They lay side-by-side on the bed with Ray caressing her belly with the back of his hand. Karen's body was not feeling his caresses because her mind was comparing what she had just felt with her experience earlier that evening. Before this moment, she had not had anything against which to compare her sex life against what she had with Ray. Now she had at least one event and as she weighed them she found that they did not match up.

The buildup and eventual climax with Trey when she thought he was Ray was her first attempt at a comparison. Her heightened sensations and eventual explosion could only be attributed to Trey. She could never remember Ray taking her to such a plateau and when she shivered with the memory Ray asked her if she was cold.

"No, I'm not cold," she replied and turned on her side away from him.

"Goodnight, honey," he said and kissed her on the back of her shoulder. "I'm sorry I got so upset with you. I'm sorry I called you those names."

"That's OK," she responded. "I deserved it and I'm sorry too. Goodnight."

Karen lay in bed and listened to Ray's steady breathing. She resisted the urge to slip her hand down between her legs and bring on another orgasm.

"I don't think I've ever had three orgasms in one day before," she mused.

Her mind went back to Ray and Trey and her attempt to compare her two lovers.

"Two lovers?" she thought and smiled in the darkness. "Could I have two lovers? Could I get away with it? Why am I even considering it?"

A short time later she awoke with a start. She dreamed she was lying on a table and Trey was fucking her while Ray watched television next to her.

"Ray, honey?" she had asked him. "Can I fuck Trey?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart. Now go on, I'm watching the game."

Reaching down she felt her pussy but could not tell if it was still wet from Ray or from her dream.

Chapter 23

Sunday was quiet in the Royals' house. The kids were home but spent much of the morning in their rooms. Karen made breakfast and Ray read the paper while watching the Sunday morning news programs on the television.

He was already downstairs having a cup of coffee by the time Karen woke up that morning. She had hoped that they could make love again in the morning to allay any lingering suspicion he might have but it did not work out.

Her first thought as she awakened had been of Trey in the grotto. She must have been dreaming again right before she woke up, but she could not remember anything about it.

"Could I have two lovers?" she asked herself. "Do I want to jeopardize my marriage for the thrill and the excitement? Karen, you shit, you don't want just two men you want an excuse to experience other men besides your husband."

She knew Ray was not going anywhere as a college professor. Sure, he had tenure but that just meant that he could be confident of his job being there. He would eventually retire with a nice annuity and they could live happily ever after. She shuddered at the thought of retiring. It brought up images of people sitting around playing Canasta and talking about their aches and pains. As her sleep wore off and her mind cleared she mentally slapped herself for her thoughts.

"You just broke your marriage vows for the first time and you are already planning to do it again? Does Ray deserve this? Has he ever done anything to make you the least bit suspicious of his fidelity? Why would you want to hurt Ray and Melody and Brian? Is the thrill worth it?"

Sitting on the toilet, Karen suddenly started sobbing. The guilt feelings that she had been suppressing suddenly flooded through her and she broke out in tears.

"He's right, I am a slut more than he knows" she accused herself. "I'm going crazy and I'm talking to myself more and more and I can't even believe what I'm telling me. I've got to talk to someone. Maybe I need a counselor? I wonder if I can start going to one without Ray knowing about it?"

Digging into her purse, she took one of the little pills that she had started using. They helped calm her down and made her feel better. She reminded herself that she was going to have to get some more very soon.

After composing herself, she dressed and went downstairs to join Ray in their Sunday morning routine. Later on in the afternoon, the family made plans for Melody's graduation while Ray mostly sat there and agreed with what they wanted.

He made up his mind that money was not going to be an issue. Karen did not seem to be worried about it and he was not going to get into another fight over it. They only had two weeks to get everything ready but the two women did not seem to be concerned, so he stayed out of it.

Ray's mind was working overtime as he processed the happenings over the past few months. He had gone over them dozens of times. Even though he had almost convinced himself that Karen was not cheating on him he kept having lingering doubts that he could not shake.

He noticed that Karen had been adamant about a band when they talked about the graduation party a few weeks ago. During this planning session, she had not mentioned a band. He wondered if it had something to do with him seeing her dancing at the party the night before.

"You worked Saturday, are you working tomorrow?" he asked after they had gotten the plans made and the assignments made for getting it all together.

"Yes, I promised them I would come in and help out. Maybe I can get off early and we can do something," she offered.

"I'm going to get the clothes ready for washing," he said. "Monday's my wash day."

"I'll help," she offered.

"No, that's all right. I'm used to it," he replied.

Ray did not let on that he knew she had not worked all day on Saturday. When he asked the question he thought she would tell him that she had left early. He was disappointed that she lied to him by omission by not correcting him when he asked the question.

"Why would she lie to me about something as simple as that?" he reflected as he pulled the sheets and pillowcases off of the beds and gave the kids their clean sets.

"What are you going to do when you go to Baseball Camp?" he kidded Brian. "I won't be there to take care of you, you know."

"I'll just never change the sheets," Brian laughed. "I'll take a shower every night and everything will be all right."

Melody was listening to music and typing on her computer when he knocked on her door.

"What are you doing, honey?" he asked.

"Just sending my schedule and addresses to my friends. I wish I could take my laptop with me."

"You'll have access to the Internet and email when you get there. You won't be out of touch."

She looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Dad? Are you and mom going to be all right?"

Ray was a little stunned by her question but he tried not to let her see it.

"Of course. Why would you ask something like that?"

"I heard you yelling at her last night. Is she really fooling around with someone else?"

Ray could see Melody's eyes filling with tears as she tried to control herself.

"No, no, honey. I just got upset and got carried away a little, that's all."

Ray hugged his daughter and tried to soothe her. He looked over her shoulder and into the mirror behind her and the face he saw reflected back at him did not show the conviction that he hoped his voice carried.

Ray shook the clothes out of the hamper and from the bag that Karen had brought home from the party. He tossed the white clothes into the washing machine as he sorted through everything. The bottom to her bathing suit was there but he could not find the top.

There was a top from another suit but it looked several sizes too large for her. Tossing the suit into the pile of mismatched clothes, he made a mental note to ask her about it. Without giving it another thought, he continued with the chores that he had assumed as his own since Karen started working.

Karen and Melody finished their plans for the evening and Karen went up to take a shower and get her clothes ready for work on Monday. After her internal debate last night and this morning, she had decided to skip going for a workout for a few days.

She considered changing to another gym so she would not have to face Trey. Even though she had resolved to remain faithful she still had some doubts as to whether she would be able to keep her promise to herself. She was getting into her robe when Melody knocked on her door.

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey, come on in,"

"Some guy named Trey called while you were in the shower and he wants you to call him. His number is on the Caller ID. I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow. Love you."

Karen managed to squeak out a, "Goodnight, honey," before she almost collapsed on the bed.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers