Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

"I'm sorry," she laughed insincerely. "I was only trying to help."

Stretching her leg out she handed him the shoe and waited while he slipped it on and tightened the strap.

"Isn't it too hot to wear stockings?" he asked.

"Yes, but I know you like them and I can stand it until you take them off of me."

"I can do that right now," he leered.

"Not if we are going to eat tonight, you can't. C'mon, let's go, I'm hungry," she said and standing, she watched as he adjusted his erection so that it pointed upwards along his belly.

Checking herself in the mirror, she took his hand and picking up a little black purse she led him out the door and into the elevator. The elevator stopped at every floor and was soon crowded with guests heading to dinner. Kari ended up against the back wall with Ray standing in front of her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he could feel her breasts against his back and her breath on the side of his neck.

"I'm not wearing any panties," she whispered into his ear and broke out into quiet giggles.

Ray's head popped up at her confession and she could see his ears turning red. He pushed back against her to let her know he heard her and for her to be quiet. She giggled again and the couple next to them looked over at her and smiled.

"Someone could have heard you," he scolded her when the exited the elevator and walked across the lobby arm in arm.

"So?" she giggled again. "Maybe I want people to know."

"You are so turning me on that I don't think I can get through dinner knowing that you are commando under that dress. Let's go back up to the room."

"Not a chance, tiger. I'm hungry and I'm going to get something to eat and then I want to take a walk. Now, let's go."

The restaurant she had chosen was not far and they walked to it in just a few minutes. She seemed to know her way around the area and she admitted that she had some real estate dealings in several Texas cities including Austin.

Ray could see the men staring and the women peeking around menus at her. The maitre d' led them to their table and took the opportunity to get several good looks down her neckline while holding her chair.

"He likes you," Ray smiled while the bus boy filled their water glasses.

"What do you mean?" she asked in puzzlement. "I've never seen him before."

"He got a good look at you," Ray smirked. "I think he saw your nipples."

"He couldn't have. I'm wearing a bra," she responded but pushed her bodice against her chest just in case.

"Yeah, but that's all you're wearing. Shall I tell him about the bottom half? I told you that you would be the hottest one in the restaurant," he reminded her.

"Now stop it! Let's eat and then we can play."

With the promise of good things to come, Ray enjoyed the meal as they continued to catch up on each other's lives over the past two years. After dinner, they walked back to the hotel where Kari ordered her car from the valet.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"It's a surprise," she said mysteriously. "You'll love it."

The evening was cooling down and after a short ride Kari turned at a sign for Mount Bonnell Park. Parking the car, she led him up the steps to a spot where they could look down on Lake Austin and the city of Austin just lighting itself up for the night.

"This is one of my favorite spots," she said and clutching his arm to her side she leaned her head against his shoulder.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, he held her tightly against him as they watched the sunlight fade and the city lights twinkle against the dusk.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked looking up at him.

"They must not think so," he replied looking at a couple with their arms wrapped around each other in a deep kiss.

Kari felt him stiffen and she knew something had triggered his emotions again.

"What is it?" she asked. "Did I do something?"

"No," he sighed. "No, it's not you, it's me again."

"Tell me," she urged him.

Still holding her in his arms he shifted so he was standing behind her with his hands on her belly. Resting her head against his shoulder, she covered his hands with hers and waited for him to speak.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to get around what happened," he said in a soft voice by her ear. "If we are ever going to have a future, I've got to figure out how to block out or at least to detach from the images that are triggered by what I see or hear."

"What did you see?" she asked.

"Watching you on those videos ...,"

Kari gasped and squeezed his hands so tightly that her nails dug into his skin.

"I ... I'm sorry," she said. "I don't like to be reminded of that time any more than you do. Go on, please."

"I'm sorry too," he assured her. "While I was watching those things I got to the point where I was detached from what was happening on the video and I was looking at it objectively. I mean, after the original shock at seeing you eased up, my anger and rage started to play themselves out. I sort of started to treat it like a movie where the characters on the screen where just actors.

I didn't realize I was doing that until you kissed him. That really got to me. The rest of it was physical sex, but your kisses were something I treasured and enjoyed. To me, a passionate kiss is like sharing your soul with the one you love. I watched as you gave your soul to another man right in front of me. That couple necking over there triggered that memory and the hurt came back."

Turning back around in his arms she held his face with both hands.

"I told you I wasn't going to continue to apologize for what I did. I can't change that. What I can do is to assure you that my kisses and every other part of me will be forever only for you. I don't remember all of those kisses but I promise to remember every kiss that I share with you. I love you with everything I have and I want you to love me again."

They looked into each other's eyes in the near darkness before their lips touched and their love and hope was shared in that kiss. They continued for several minutes and there was passion but no lust in their kiss. It was an exchange of emotions between two people who were reaffirming their love for one another. Finally pulling apart, they pecked at each other's lips several times before Kari turned in his arms and they stood looking out over the cliff with his cheek against her hair.

"Thank you," he said into her ear. "My guess is that this is a favorite make-out place. Am I right?"

"Every time I've come up here I've envied the couples making out," she sighed. "This time, I am one of them and I like it."

"Who were you up here with?" he asked in a hesitant voice filled the hope that she was alone.

"Nobody, silly. Nobody. I was here by myself wishing you were here with me. I spent many hours up here trying to come to terms with what I did to destroy us. Maybe I thought I was closer to heaven up here. This is where I prayed to God to forgive me and to give you the compassion to forgive me too."

"I think your prayers have come true," Ray murmured and turning her head with his fingertips, he kissed her again.

This kiss moved beyond romance and into lust. They sucked on each other's tongues and lips and ground their bodies together. Kari lifted her leg and wrapped her foot around his calf to better feel him between her thighs. Finally, coming up for air, they looked around surreptitiously to see if anyone was watching before looking back at each other and bursting out into laughter.

"I'll bet these teeny boppers up here are wondering what these two old people are doing making out on their turf," she laughed. "I don't care, I'm having fun, are you?"

Ray answered with another kiss and suggested they go back to the car and head for the city. It was almost dark and the walk back down the stone steps in her heels was more difficult than when she came up. Ray held onto her and they made it back with her limping from a slightly twisted ankle.

When they reached the car, Ray suggested that he drive so she could rest her ankle. After helping her up into the passenger seat he got into the driver's seat and got ready to leave.

"That's the first time that a man helped me up into a car with his hand on my bare pussy," she said accusingly. "I'd have you arrested but I enjoyed it too much."

"I try to do what I can to help my dates enjoy themselves," he laughed and headed back to the hotel.

"Have you had many dates in the last two years," she asked.

Ray paused before answering.

"Yes, I've had a few."

"Anything serious? Or shouldn't I ask?"

"You can ask. You deserve to know. I was pretty steady with one lady until she got a little too serious for my liking. Other than her, they have just been friendly, social evenings."

There was a pregnant silence while Ray waited for her to ask the question.

He finally cleared his throat and asked, "Any more questions about my love life?"

"Nope. That's all I wanted to know."

He breathed a sigh of relief that she did not want to go into more details about his former lady friends. If she was happy with the minimal information that he gave her than he was not going to offer any more.

During the drive back to the city, Kari teased him by leaning against her door and resting her leg on the console. She claimed it was to relieve the pain and asked him to rub it for her. His rubs crept higher and higher on her leg until he could feel her hot skin above the top of her stocking. She would not let him go any further by claiming she was afraid they would have an accident if he did not pay attention to his driving.

"I'm going to have an accident in my pants," he laughed. "Either that or I break the speed limit to get back to your room."

"Isn't it more fun to wait?" she asked with a giggle.

"Not when you're tormenting me like this," he replied.

"How's this?" she asked and fanned her skirt towards him.

"My God, I can smell you," he moaned. "We've got to stop, I can't stand it."

"We're almost there she taunted. You can wait a few more minutes. Now concentrate on your driving."

They held hands in the elevator and it may have been his imagination but he was sure that the other passengers were aware of her scent and were giving them strange looks. He recognized the two older women who had seen him carrying her shoes earlier in the day. He smiled at them and glanced down towards Kari's feet to show them that it was her shoes that he was carrying. To his surprise they smiled at him and one of them hid her mouth behind her hand in embarrassment at his implication.

"I have to pee," Kari said as soon as they entered the room. "I'll be right out."

"Can I watch?" he asked suggestively.

"No!" she said and shut the door behind her.

Ray turned out all of the lights except for the one on the bedside table and was in the process of taking his shoes off when she emerged from the bathroom. She had freshened her makeup and she had a glow about her that made him want her even more.

"Help me move this," she said indicating the loveseat.

"Why?" he asked as he walked to the other side of the piece of furniture.

"You'll see. Now move it over in front of the window."

Once it was in front of the window, she sat on it and pointed to the seat to her left.

"Turn out the light and sit there please, the movie is about to start."

Catching on to her plan, he switched off the light and walked to the side of the seat where she was sitting. The lights were bright enough to give the room a romantic glow.

"Move over and let me sit in the middle so the steering wheel won't get in my way," he said.

Kari leaned into his side when he put his arm around her shoulder.

"This is nice," she sighed. "Look at the lights out there. Aren't they pretty?"

"I think I've seen this movie," he joked.

"I don't care. I didn't come here to watch a movie. Did you?"

"Well, sure I did. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe a little necking and maybe something else. Who knows where a kiss will lead."

"You mean a kiss like this?" he said, sticking to the script.

Turning towards her he looked down at her face and watched as she closed her eyes and parted her lips to receive his kiss.

"My, God. You're beautiful," he whispered just before his lips touched hers.

They necked for the next half hour with breaks for quiet conversation about their lives and their children. Ray felt truly comfortable with her and Kari felt loved and protected as she snuggled back against his chest.

"Love me," she whispered. "Touch me. Love me tender, please."

Turning towards him she buried her face into his neck and rolling onto her hip she eased her leg over his. Taking his cue, Ray reached down and clasped her nylon-covered leg in his hand. He caressed her in little circles as he slowly moved up her leg until he reached the band at the top of her stocking. He stopped at that point but she whimpered into his neck and lifted her leg to beg for more.

Ray did not disappoint her but he continued to tease her by coming close but not quite touching her center. He could feel her heat and her inner thighs were slick from her juices as he caressed her with touches so gentle that they were like a feather tickling her skin.

"The movie's over. Let's go home and get in bed," she gasped and locked her lips onto his.

Ray completed his teasing by cupping her mound and squeezing it gently with his middle finger slipping slowly into her.

"Oh, God!" she panted. "I can't stand it and clamping her thighs around his hand she trapped him for a moment and squeezed him back before disentangling herself and standing up.

"In the bed! Now!" she whispered hoarsely pulled him by the hand.

Ray released her hand and unbuckling his belt he let his pants fall to the floor while pulling his shirt up over his head. Kari was trying to reach the zipper on the back of her dress but she finally gave up and crawling onto the bed she rolled over onto her back and pulling her dress up over her thighs she spread her legs and held her arms out to him.

"Please make love to me," she begged.

Ray carefully lowered himself between her spread thighs and waited for her to get ready. Reaching down between their bodies, she grasped his erection and raising her knees she used it to pull him down so they would touch. Ray held himself up off of her body while she teased herself with the head of his cock. He grinned at her scrunched up face but resisted her urging to enter her until she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Oh, you are so mean," she panted. "Fuck me or I'll pull it off and do it without you."

Ray laughed and lowering himself, he allowed her to fit him into her body. Once his tip was inside of her, she pulled her hand away and sighed with a long and low sound of satisfaction. Their eyes were locked on each other as Ray allowed his hips to sag and bury himself entirely within her.

He pulled out and thrust once before she stopped him.

"Let's go slow, OK?" she whispered. "I want to feel you in me for a while."

Using her arms for leverage she indicated that she wanted him to roll over on his side and she followed him until they lay facing each other while still connected. Ray reached for the zipper on the back of her dress but she stopped him.

"Leave it on. It feels sexy doing it with my dress on, doesn't it?"

Ray nodded and they kissed. The kiss continued as their bodies fought the urge to move in the rhythm of lovemaking. Their only compromise was Kari squeezing him with her internal muscles and Ray reciprocating by twitching himself inside of her.

Finally, unable to stand it any longer, he pulled out a little bit before pushing back. The second time he did it, Kari also pulled back slightly and they came back together this time. Breaking the kiss, she looked at him and pecked him on the nose.

"I love you," she said. "I've always loved you."

"And, I love you," came out of Ray's mouth before he realized what he was saying.

He heard himself say it out loud and he was comfortable with it.

"I love you," he repeated to convince himself that he had really said it.

Looking into Kari's wide-open eyes, he repeated it once again, "I do love you."

Her eyes filled with tears and she buried her face into his neck. He could feel her tears wetting his cheek as she sobbed.

"I didn't mean to make you cry," he said to lighten the mood. "I thought you would have liked to hear me say it."

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I thought I would never hear you say those words to me again. I'm crying because my prayers are being answered."

They remained locked together and gently stimulated each other with tiny movements and contractions. The only sounds were their quiet murmurings and the little kisses. There was no grunting or flailing of their limbs and bodies or any straining to reach a climax. They were content to quietly pleasure each other for as long as they could possibly prolong it.

Kari was the first to succumb to the tension that was building up in her muscles and nerve endings. She increased the pressure on him and he responded by pushing deeply inside of her and remaining still. She stimulated herself by rubbing herself on the base of his erection. He could feel her reaching her peak and he watched with a sense of satisfaction as her smile left her face and it began to twist in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

He had never really looked at her in this way and he marveled at the beauty of her grimace, knowing that he was the source of her pleasure. Her face turned to pink and then to red while her arms and legs tightened around him. Her little gasps stopped and she sucked in a huge lungful of air and held it while emitting little whimpers as her body surrendered to its sexual conclusion. He continued watching as her face started to relax until the tenseness was replaced by a quiet smile.

Opening her eyes she was surprised to find him studying her. Blushing, she reached up and kissed him.

"Thank you," she said. "That was wonderful. You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No, but that's all right," he replied. "There's plenty of time for that."

"No, it's not all right," she said with a frown. "It's your turn now and the way I feel right now, I just may join you."

Pulling him over on top of her, she pushed on his arms until she got her legs up over his shoulders.

"Let's try it this way, OK? I want you to take me!"

Once again an image of her feet on Montrell's shoulders flashed across his mind but it lasted for only an instant. It was quickly replaced by a vision of himself as if he were standing next to the bed watching a couple in love making love.

Bracing himself on his arms, Ray held himself up and watched as she snaked her hand around behind her thigh and holding his cock, she guided it back into her opening. Once the head was in, she pulled her hand out of the way and Ray sank into her until he was as deep as he could go.

Kari let her breath out when he reached bottom and holding onto his upper arms for leverage, she began rocking herself up and down in counter rhythm to his movements. Each time their bodies came together, she let out with a grunt and gripped his arms tighter. He knew he could not last long but he tried to hold back when he realized that she was going to be able to have another orgasm. He almost made it and he let out with a huge gust of air as his first contraction released his semen into her body.

Kari felt him start to cum and his act of completion triggered her senses to follow suit. Her feet tightened against his neck and she too felt the throes of the onset of another climax. She was now rapidly rocking her body to get the maximum sensation from the hard cock filling her. She whimpered each time he drove into her and he grunted each time she squeezed him.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers