Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't made any more moves on him since my sunbathing earlier in the month – I guess my anger at my mom had dimmed a little. But for some reason, I was in a teasing mood that day. It was just so much fun the last time, the way he struggled so desperately to refuse to even look at me, to avoid even the slightest temptation. The more he tried to resist me, the more I wanted to seduce him.

My mirror was set up so that I could lean forward and see the window in the reflection, and I could pretend to only be staring at myself even as I kept an eye on the view outside. I carefully leaned over the sink now, examining imaginary spots on my face, watching Mark as I tried to catch his attention. At last, my movements caught his idle eye, and he turned his head to glance inside. In the next instant, as soon as he realized that he was peering into my bathroom just after I had showered, his face quickly whipped back to his work. His eyes swung away in the same way as they always did, focusing on nothing at all in their effort to avoid staring at me. I grinned at myself in the mirror. God, this is too much fun!

My bath towel was carefully wrapped around my body, my slim curves just barely visible through the cotton. Now, throwing caution to the wind, I let the towel slide down my body and plop to the floor of my bathroom. Even in the corner of his vision, Mark saw the motion, and involuntarily, his head shifted slightly in my direction. I expected him to turn away immediately, like he always did, but this time, as I watched in the mirror, I saw his gaze linger, just for a bit. Hmmm…

Completely naked, I raised myself on my tip-toes, leaning my petite body over the sink, pretending to examine myself more closely in the mirror. My caramel hair streamed down my dainty shoulders in soaked strands; my perky tits, the nipples puffy and red from the steam, were now in plain view in the mirror. And my ass, arched upwards as I stood on my tippy-toes, rose out of the rest of my little frame, firm and curvy in contrast to my slender waist and legs. I was bent over the sink for him, my ass in the air, my back bent, my slender legs on full display. And yet, he couldn't even tell that I knew he was watching me. Mark was now glancing nervously back and forth from his work outside to my window. He was alone and unnoticed, he thought; he could feast his eyes on my petite teenage frame, on his girlfriend's daughter. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't resist, not completely.

I suddenly wondered if he could see my pussy through the slit of the half-open window. Casually, still on my tip-toes, I leaned further over the sink, resting on my elbow instead of my hands, and spread my feet slightly on the bathroom floor, raising my ass even more. Now he could definitely see my cunt, peeking out from between my naked ass cheeks. I was practically offering myself to him, the way I was bent over the sink, straining on my toes to raise my butt for his view, arching my back to show off my slim waist and hips, my hair now slipping off my shoulders and draping across the sink faucet. But he was still doing his best to avoid gawking at me outright; his face was only half-turned in my direction, and he was still flickering his gaze back and forth, still trying as best as he could to focus on his work and not on my naked figure in the mirror. Still not enough for ya, Mark? He was still hammering on something. Well, okay…you asked for it!

I quickly turned away from the mirror and trotted into my bedroom, leaving the towel piled on the floor. Naked and damp, I plopped myself on the bed, carefully positioning myself so that he could now see me through the other window over his other shoulder. Sure enough, his head shifted slightly to follow my movement, but he was still working, doing his best to not stare at me. I took a moment to arrange myself, leaning against the headboard, pulling my still-soaked hair behind my shoulders, and making sure I could steal glances at him through my bedroom window.

Then, without warning, I spread my slim legs on the bedspread, and slowly began to sneak one hand down my naked, bare waist, towards the little red slit between my thighs. It took Mark a moment to realize what I was doing, but as soon as he did, I saw his eyes widen, and he froze, still staring at his work but no longer able to concentrate enough to keep hammering. I smiled to myself, and I gently trailed a finger down past my belly button, gently slipping inch by inch until I finally reached between my hips. With a little gasp, I found my pussy, and she was already wet and eager. The thrill of teasing Mark was just too much, and now my own body shuddered with a slight thrill, enjoying every moment of showing off for him, excited by the thought of shamelessly fingering myself in his full view.

Gently, I parted my swollen pussy lips with two fingers, spreading my twat for him to see. I dipped my head down as if I was watching myself while I masturbated, but through my eyelashes I snuck a glance, and saw him still frozen, half-staring at me, silent. With my cunt still spread, I gently ran a third finger down the red, eager flesh in between, and gave a little whimper as I felt the jolt of pleasure run through my body. I spread my legs further, knees bent and feet planted on the bedspread, propping myself against the headboard.

Now, I began to gently knead into my pussy with all three fingers, moving in slow, tiny circles, just barely petting the soft mound, my legs and hips twitching uncontrollably with flashes of lust. At the same time, I raised my other hand to my mouth and gently inserted an index finger to the knuckle, sucking gently on it, coating it with drool. One by one, I lapped and licked at each of the four fingers till they glistened with my saliva, all the while still rubbing softly at my tender twat. Then, I lowered the soaked hand down and switched, my wet fingers lightly massaging into the soaked, bulging little mound. I jolted upwards with another whimper as I felt the pleasure course through me.

I tried my best to sneak regular glances at Mark, but I was quickly losing myself to my lust. My chest was rising and falling in quick rhythm with my whimpers and moans of pleasure, and my legs were now spreading as wide as possible on the bed, my feet digging into the blanket, my thighs shuddering again and again as I continued to rub little circles into my eager cunt. With an eager gasp and deep breath, I gently parted my pussy lips and dipped one finger inside, piercing into the soft flesh, burying it inside the warm, swollen sheath of my twat.

"Yesss…" I raised my head to let out a loud moan as my finger plunged into me, thrusting all the way to the knuckle, and my hips jolted and rocked as I felt my pussy rush with pleasure in response. I wanted to draw it out as long as possible for Mark, but I couldn't help it, and in the next moment I was sliding a second finger in next to the first, sinking gently into my soaked, soft cunt. Eagerly she accepted it, and I pushed deep, my body throbbing with lust and aching for more. This time my hips thrust upwards as I moaned, desperately trying to draw my fingers even further inside of my trembling body.

"Ohhh…" My moaning was turning into panting, and eagerly I began to pump my two fingers in and out of my bulging twat, each thrust making my legs twitch and quiver with pleasure. I could feel my hips rocking now on the bed, in rhythm with my fingers, trying to draw them further in, trying to jam my pussy against my hand. Gently I continued to fuck myself, feeling my soaked juices dribble out with each stab, feeling my pussy throb and ache for more.

My cheeks were growing rosy as I panted, my mouth open and slack, and once more I snuck a glance at Mark. Finally he was staring openly at me, his eyes wide with shock. His face was slack and his mouth was open just like mine. He seemed hypnotized by his disbelief, stunned by the sight of me, unable to tear his face away even if someone else reached up and yanked him down. Just the sight of him, gaping and watching, was enough to kick my body into another gear of lust. I felt my hips buck upwards off the bed as I let out a wail of pleasure, and in the same instant I plunged a third finger in, feeling my twat stretch to accommodate it, stuffing deep into my dripping cunt

"Oh…oh…yes…yes!" My moans were in time with my gently bucking hips, and they were in rhythm with my fingers, powering and plunging into my soft pussy, sending jolt after jolt of red-hot pleasure through my quivering body. Hurriedly I raised my other hand to my mouth, frantically coating it with my saliva. I snuck glance after glance at Mark's slack face, his eyes fixated on my petite, rocking body, his jaw hanging. I wanted so badly to stare right back at him, to drink in every second of his expression as he watched me, thinking that I was just fingering myself in my room, not knowing that I was doing it all for his benefit. It was so wildly thrilling, so naughty and brazen to be plunging my fingers into my own cunt while he watched from my window. But I knew I couldn't look up.

Instead I slid my other soaked hand out of my mouth and trailed it down, past my open, wailing mouth, past my panting, heaving chest and my slim little waist. Slowly it crept down my trembling, shuddering body, until at last it found what it wanted; the bulging, swollen nub just above my cunt, just above my other hand pounding her with deep, fierce strokes.

"Ohhhh!" My cry of lust burst out of my heaving chest as I gently kneaded into my clit, and my entire body surged upwards in response. Quickly I scooted down on my bed till I was laying on my back, my hair fluttering across the blanket, planting my feet on the bed and spreading my legs wide. I was working my sopping twat with both hands now, one plunging knuckle-deep into the soaked, eager slit, the other now running in soft circles around my bulging clit.

Laying down now, I could only barely see Mark through the window, but it was clear that he was still there, staring at me as I spread across the bed, my toes and heels digging into the mattress, my tits swaying with my heaving chest as I panted and wailed. I imagined him standing frozen on the ladder, staring at me through the shades. He had come early expecting to work diligently and peacefully in silence, only to find me now bucking and thrusting on my bed, fingering myself in broad daylight. I felt another surge of pleasure as I imagined him desperately trying to tear his gaze away from my petite body. She's your girlfriend's daughter… he was probably thinking to himself. She's barely out of high school, for God's sake! Get a hold of yourself! But he couldn't resist, he couldn't look away. He was still staring at me, and now another wicked thought came to me.

"Ohhhh Mark!" I cried out, easily loud enough for him. It was too terrible, I know, but at that moment I wanted to do everything I could to keep him watching me, to keep him in my power. I wailed and whimpered out his name as I bucked on the bedspread, over and over, continuing to pump my dripping twat and tweak my little clit. I wanted so badly to raise my head and see his reaction to my cries, but I knew I couldn't. Instead I arched my back as yet another fierce shudder of lust ran through my body, still calling out his name.

"Fuck me, Mark!" I yelped, "Fuck me!" Each of my screams were meant for Mark's benefit, so he would think I was masturbating to the thought of him. But each time I cried out his name, I felt a surge of lust rush through my own body, building in my swollen pussy and radiating through the rest of my body. My wrist was stiff as I pumped into myself, filling my eager cunt, my body rocking slightly with hungry, carnal desire.

I felt my hips raising off the bed, bucking up against my thrusting fingers, pumping back against them with equal force, and my other hand was now slippery and trembling as I frantically, hungrily continued to massage the throbbing nub of my clit. I found that my moans and cries were now bursting out of my chest, completely unbidden and natural, the perfect rhythm to my fingering: "Ohhh Mark! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Mark! Just like that!" My toes were curled and my feet were still digging into the bedspread, but my hips were now flailing up and down in the air, my fingers deep and stiff, plunging into my sopping, swollen cunt, filling my body with so much pleasure that I thought I would burst. My two hands were a blur, driven by a frantic energy, pounding into my cunt, rubbing hungrily into my eager clit. I screamed out my pleasure as I bucked and thrashed, my hips dragging the rest of my body with them as they flailed up and down above the bed like an airborne spring.

"YES! YES! OH! OHHHHHH!!!" Up and down, I thrashed and screamed, desperately fucking my little cunt, my entire body overwhelmed with lust, feeling nothing but the throbbing, swelling lust that was pounding through every limb. Up until then I had been screaming out Mark's name, begging him to fuck me, pretending that I was masturbating to the fantasy of him pounding his cock into my twat. But now, I realized that I was actually imagining it in my mind. I saw him bent over me, his massive, suntanned arms stretched over my petite body, his hips jamming into mine, powering his stiff manhood into me, burying himself in my little cunt. I imagined myself bucking up off the bed not against my hand, but against his thick trunk, and that my twat was stuffed not just with three fingers but by the full girth of his cock, plunging fully into me, deep and strong and hard. I closed my eyes and felt my hips thrusting higher and higher in the air as I strained my legs, raised my feet onto tip-toes on the bed, and let out a wild, ragged scream.

"AH…AHHHHH!!!!"

My climax surged forth through me, sending my body convulsing and thrashing upwards, my hips bucking and swinging, my legs trembling, my heaving chest drawn upwards by my eager thrusts above the bed. Still I kept my three fingers buried in my twat, fucking frantically, stuffing my aching, throbbing pussy full as the pleasure swept through my quivering limbs, overwhelming me with waves of hot, fresh lust that I drank in with each cry. Finally my exhausted legs gave out, and my hips collapsed back down on the bed, panting heavily. My eyes were still closed as I felt my orgasm die down, leaving my body flushed rosy and glowing, stars flashing under my closed eyelids.

Finally, I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling. My fingers were still buried in my sopping cunt, and now I gently slipped them out of my swollen canal, feeling my hot juices dribble down off my fingers onto the bedspread. My clit was still tingling with joy, and I gently let her go as well, resting both of my soaked hands on the bed. Still panting, I struggled to prop myself up on my elbows to sneak another glance out the window, but Mark had already disappeared.

***

Barely a week later, I was in our laundry room, stuffing clothes in the washing machine, clad in my pajamas, when I heard the garage door downstairs. My mom and Mark were out to dinner and I expected them to be home late, so I figured I'd just go to bed. There are plenty of days left to tease him, I told myself, grinning.

But now, I heard a door slam and a cough downstairs; it was definitely Mark. Was he alone? I didn't hear my mom's voice. I trotted out of the laundry room to the top of the stairs, peering down. "Hello?" I called out.

Mark appeared a few seconds later at the foot of the stairwell. "Hi, Ashley," he said, smiling casually at me. I knew that he was remembering the sight of me naked and writhing on my bed – how could he forget? – but every time I saw him he acted completely normal. He was doing a good job of hiding it "Going to bed?"

I looked down at my PJs. "Oh, yeah," I said, grinning at him. "I'm just doing some laundry first."

He nodded. "Well…I have some news," he said as he stared up at me.

"As of tonight," he said, his tone slow and deliberate, "…your mother and I are engaged."

"Really??" I gasped, shocked. That's unexpected… "As of tonight?"

He nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah. Listen, your mom forgot that she had to stop by the grocery store. But when she gets home, can you pretend I didn't tell you? I think she wants to tell you herself. I just wanted to make sure you were prepared."

"Oh," I said, nodding as I stood at the top stair, shifting my weight. "Sure, no problem. Thanks, Mark." I started to head back to the laundry room, but then turned back. "And, um…congratulations! That's fantastic!"

He smiled up at me, his face half-visible in the dark. "Thanks. Sleep well, Ashley."

I was chewing on my lip as I returned to the laundry room, musing over the news. I hadn't realized that Mark and my mom were so serious. His proposal seemed out of nowhere. To be honest, by that time I wasn't even that mad at my mom anymore. Annoyed, sure, and every once and a while we'd have one of our fights again and I'd swear to jump on Mark the next time I saw him. But a day later, my anger would cool off and revenge would no longer be at the front of my mind.

Still, I couldn't get the memory of that afternoon in my bedroom, when I fingered myself in front of him, pretending that I thought I was alone even though I knew he was watching me plunge my fingers into my pussy. My orgasm had been writhingly, mind-blowingly wonderful, and I knew the reason why: I had never experienced a thrill like teasing Mark. Just the thought of seducing him and stealing him from Mom, the thought of doing something so shamelessly wrong alone was enough to excite me. But the fact that Mark was so dutifully resisting me made him completely irresistible. I decided at that moment that it didn't matter that Mark and my mom were engaged. I turned around on the spot, walking back to the top of the stairs, not giving myself a chance to change my mind.

"Ma-ark!" I called out.

A few seconds later he reappeared. "Yeah, what's up?"

"There's something wrong with the washer," I pouted. "Can you help me?"

"The washer?" Mark started up the stairs. "Sure, I guess."

I waited for him to reach the top of the stairs so that we walked side by side down the hall to the laundry room. He seemed to tower over me; in the dim light the shadow of his six-foot, powerful, muscular frame engulfed the shadow of my slim, five-foot-one body. We entered the laundry room and I gestured helplessly at it.

"I pressed the start button and didn't work," I said, looking up at him with my amber eyes. "Maybe it's broken."

Frowning, Mark leaned forward and pressed the button – of course, water began to fill the machine immediately.

"What are you talking about?" he said. "It works fine."

"Oh," I said, shrugging. "It didn't work for me. That's so weird!"

"Yeah…" Mark gave me a sidelong look. "Well, I guess we'll wait for it to start, just in case."

"Wait!" I said suddenly. Without a moment's hesitation, I peeled my pajama top over my slim shoulders and wriggled my way out of the bottoms, piling both of them together. Clad only in a lacy bra and thong now, I quickly sank to my knees in front of the washing machine, opening it and stuffing the pajamas in.

"There!" I said. "Now we can start it!" Still on my knees, I grinned up at him.

Before I even looked, I knew the expression I would see in his face. He was gaping down at me, as my long hair tousled down my shoulders, my tits firm and perky in their bra, my thong disappearing down the crack of my butt. This was the same petite body that he had seen stretched out on my bed, the same dainty fingers pumping into my twat as I whimpered out his name. It took him a few seconds before he raised an arm and quickly looked away, shielding his view.