Love, Murder and Lust

Story Info
A fun, sexy plot-wife gets revenged on cheating husband.
799 words
3.07
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To whom it may concern,

My name is Natalie and I am a 26 year old widow. This is my story of love, murder, and lust.

Well as I mentioned, I am twenty-six; I am a five foot eight brunette with an hourglass figure. I got married right after college to my college sweet heart. I was 22 and he was 23. Everything was going great, or so I thought, until I was driving down town and seen him walking into a bar with the skinny little bimbo receptionist from his office.

I played it cool. I went home, cooked dinner and made sweet love to him when he got home from work. The next morning I started investigating. By the next week I realized that he had been fucking this girl for months. I followed her in a rental car and sunglasses all over town.

Then, when the moment was right, I snuck in her house while she was in the shower and stole a knife out of her sink. When my husband got home from work I asked him about the dirty things he had been doing behind my back and told him to be honest. He lied and I killed him. I called 911 and said that I came home and found him that way.

I played a very oblivious and devastated wife. The knife had his mistress's prints on it but I was still a suspect. So, a detective came knocking on my door the next morning.

Detective Philips was probably in his mid-thirties. He was pretty tall and had a rock hard body. He asked me if I knew about the affair. I said yes, but I forgave him when he called it off with that receptionist. He asked if I was angry that he was cheating. I said, no I was hurt, but I loved him and boohoo. That detective felt so bad for me that he hugged me and that's when it happened!

I looked at him and he looked at me for what seemed like several minutes. We began kissing passionately. He untied my robe and cupped my large firm breasts like he was picking out melons. I slipped my robe off of my soldiers and it dropped to the floor. He slid his arms up and down my body like he was molding art out of clay. He then unbuttoned his shirt to take it off and reveal his six-pack. My pussy was starting to get pretty moist by this point. I took his belt off, still kissing him, and pulled his pants down. He sat me on the table and begins kissing down my body. First my right breast and erect nipple, then my left, and then he made his way down my flat tummy. Then he spread my legs and started kissing up my thighs before making his way to my eager pussy lips. He slides his finger between them, rubbing up and down as I start to breath heavier by the second. Then he replaced his finger with tongue. He ate my pussy slowly at first then faster and faster until he was devouring it like his last meal. I was moaning in ecstasy and begging for more.

My body started to tense up and then SPLASH! My pussy juices squirted all over his face. Detective Philips stood up and pulled his massively erect cock out of his boxers and started fucking the hell out of me! He picked me up off the table and slammed me against the wall. Then he turned me around and grabbed me by my hair. "I'm gonna fuck you better than your husband ever fucked you or his slut," he whispered as he shoved his dick between my cheeks and into my tight pussy hole. He fucked me with quick, hard, and deep thrusts as he pulled my hair and my face smashed into the wall. He wasn't lying; I had never been fucked like that in my life! After about a half an hour of this he pulled his dick out and turned me around. "Get on them knees, NOW," he ordered. I obeyed and he shoved his cock down my throat. He began pulling me back and forth by my hair as I choked on his pussy-juice-covered cock. He pulled it out and came all over my tits as I used his cream as massage oil all over my chest. Then I licked the remaining cum off my fingers.

Detective Philips got dressed and thanked me for my time. I said, my pleasure, anytime.

Eventually they dropped me as a suspect and arrested my dead husband's whore for murder.

I just hope detective Philips needs to come back and do a follow up really soon!

Sincerely,

Natalie McGee