Love Music

Story Info
First intimacy in the love of Robyn and Leith.
6k words
4.47
6.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn arched her back, her thighs tightened around Leith's, her eyes were closed, breathing coming in deep, heavy pantings, she put her hands out to him, clutched at his arms, pushed her hips to his, her firm, fullish breasts, flushed pink, moving slightly up and down on her chest, the pleasantly, painfully hardened nipples seemed to be screaming bite me, she gasped. Leith bent his head to hers, her lips gripped at his tongue, pulling it into her mouth, he felt her tightening more and more around his cock, his back and hips angled, each thrust pressing deep into her, feeling the full beauty inside her, hot and so moist and silken around his cock, his arms braced as he felt the convulsion building in his body, he lifted his head back, hips thrusting, nuzzled at her breasts, lifted his head again, looked in her closed eyes.

Robyn panted and gasped, groaned, thrust her hips at his, squeezed her thighs harder, moaned and shook, inside the trembling reaching levels she had never experienced before, she opened her eyes, moaned and gasped, "Oh...oh-ho...ohhhh...uhhh," that was all she was capable of as the orgasm washed through her body, wave on wave of quiver and tremble and release. Amongst it she felt the hot eruption of his orgasm join her own waves washing and surging through her body, the wet heat burst from his body into hers.

Leith grunted softly, moaned, "Ohh..oh yeah," and his body shook and convulsed as a final thrust deep into Robyn sent one last spurt of him into her, and then he leaned there over her, little tricklings of her own sprayed over the inner tops of his thighs, Robyn's legs fell away, her eyes opened, her breathing jagged and rhythmic all at the same time, she reached out to him, pulled his face to hers. Leith pressed his tongue into her mouth, as his hips pressed his cock finally into her, announcing its desire to stay inside that beautiful place forever.

"Oh wow," was all Robyn's brain was capable of coming up with, and she put her arms around his back, pulling his body down completely on hers.

"Stay in me," she almost pleaded, feeling his cock softening within her, not wanting this bond to break. Partly supporting his weight with his arms, Leith complied, let his body relax on top of hers, he wasn't a big man anyway, average height, slim even for that. The pressure of the hardness of her nipples against his chest was wonderful, her mound under his lower belly beautiful, Robyn lifted one exhausted and still trembling leg from the sheets and hooked it behind his, holding him there as they kissed. Her breath was hot, and thick with the scents of astonishing sex. The kiss broke off and they just looked at each other, and smiled, and kissed again, and Robyn wiggled under him and giggled, she loved the feel of his body on hers, she loved the feel of his cock-she allowed herself to think the word-inside her.

She decided to be not embarrassed by the little wetness she could feel sliding down from her, down the inside of her thighs and into the crack of her bum, soon to leave a beautiful little puddle on the sheet. She decided not to be embarrassed about anything she did with this wonderful man, they had been going out for several months now, and now finally they were in bed together for the first time.

"That was truly wonderful," Leith murmured, and it had been, even now his body still quivering, and all the different sensations of the feel of her under him sending new signals to his cock.

"Oh," Robyn sighed, ecstasy in her voice, "oh yeah," and she pressed her body up, trying to merge with his. At thirty-five, ten years younger than Leith, Robyn supposed that for her age she hadn't had much sex. But her mind now, as it returned to her from wherever it had just gone, her mind knew that this was the most wonderful ever, so it decided to say so. "That was just the most incredibly best fuck ever," and she giggled.

Leith looked at her in surprise. He had never heard her say that word, she rarely even said shit when something went wrong. He had never said the word in her presence either, his politeness was one of the things she was growing to love about him. She noticed the look of surprise in his face.

"What?" she laughed, and to underline how she felt right now, she tried wiggling her breasts against his chest. She loved the feel of his chest against her nipples.

"I've never heard you say that before," he said, kissing her, wanting her to know he approved.

"What? Fuck?" and she giggled again, and laughed, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." And they both laughed, and it sounded so beautiful coming from her.

Then, somewhat to her surprise, and much to her delight, she sensed his cock growing within her. She sighed, and looked into his eyes, and he looked into hers, the way she had just said those words had acted as an aphrodisiac on a cock already wanting more, he felt it hardening within her, the look in her eyes told him she felt it too, and his hips moved very softly.

"Does he want to play again?' she laughed, wishing she could get past her shyness about this sort of thing.

"Only if you do?" he said, but his hips were taking control.

"Oh fuck yes!" Robyn half-laughed, half-pleaded. And to encourage him, she lifted both her legs high in the air, then locked her feet behind his legs, and her hips moved in response to his.

He had half-laughed at her response, felt her legs lock around his, hips started thrusting his cock deep into her, so wet around him, so warm, hot in there, wet now so that they could both hear the little slurping noises of her around his cock, for the first time she wasn't embarrassed by the sounds she made down there, the wetness of her vagina was not an embarrassment, she wished she had the nerve to say the other word for it.

Always in intense arousal, and that, up until tonight, had normally only been on her own, she got very, very wet, after masturbating always felt compelled to change the sheets. These sheets, that her bum was rubbing against, that could feel the little wet patch she had already made, these sheets she wanted to keep on the bed forever.

Leith thrust his cock into Robyn, deep and back, deep and back, every stroke slow and long and deep and beautiful, the noises around his shaft, the wet honeyness of the fluids of her cunt hot on his cock, he would get her to say that word tonight, one corner of his mind decided.

Robyn thrust herself at him, hands clutching at his arms as he leant above her, one hand now clutching and gripping and almost tearing at one breast then the other. Leith had arched his back, changed his angle again, and his cock was pressing down, almost, into her, her hips were up, every thrust the shaft of his cock slid across her clit, she was gasping, and then she came, and cried out, and her teeth clenched, and she grunted "oh fuck" and grunted and came again, and Leith could feel the spurts of her fluids shooting out onto his balls, and thighs, and he thrust and thrust, and she arched again, and cried out, "Mmmmmpphhhh...oh" and came again, and she was bucking and bucking under him, and he arched his back, met her grunts with his, the heat raced through his cock and exploded into her, she felt the new wet heat inside, cried out again and again, inarticulate, her mind had deserted her, and with a final "Ohhh fuuuuuuu.......mmmmpph" she came once more, and collapsed, her chest heaving, skin tight over her rib cage, belly contracted, her thighs trembling and twitching uncontrollably, and Leith let himself collapse on her for a moment, and it seemed to both of them that they could feel the roaring inside each other's bellies.

Robyn put her arms around his back, they kissed, on her breath Leith could smell all the passion that had just erupted from her, it was as though, if he put his tongue deep enough into her mouth, he would be able to taste her cunt.

For some moments they lay like that, feeling each others' trembling, each feeling the other body calming, slowly, slowly. Leith became aware of his weight on Robyn, he lifted himself from her, lay on his side right next to her, the front of his body pressed against the side of hers, his cock pressed limply into her thigh, one arm over her still quivering belly, the other playing with her soft brown, sweet shampoo smelling hair.

He kissed her forehead, and she smiled at him, and kissed him back, and was so glad he was snuggling so close, and one hand rested on his on her stomach, and the other she let lie along her side, fingers just inches from that cock that had done such remarkable things inside her. She had giggled at the little plop sound they had made when his cock had fallen from her, she could feel the stickiness on the insides of her thighs, the moistness down her bum, she was aware of the wet in the sheet under her. And she loved and relished it all.

Robyn made a soft mm sound, and Leith totally agreed with her, and both knew that just now there was nothing that needed to be said. She hoped he didn't fall asleep, or even worse, get up and get dressed and leave.

And of course Leith did neither of those things. His feelings for Robyn had been growing and growing over these couple of months, and tonight had been unexpected, very welcome, and amazing. For someone as subdued as she often seemed, the last hour or so had been a revelation, and a triumph for them both.

Leith's hand wandered from her belly, slowly down, and stopped in the thick mass of dark brown hairs on her mound. He tickled his fingertips in them, loving their softness, his little finger strayed and brushed softly over her clit, he let his fingers play in the hairs, the other finger rubbing a little harder on that little bump, and he felt Robyn twitch next to him, watched her eyes start, but then she put her hand down, and stilled his.

She was enjoying what he was doing, she knew that it wouldn't take much for that one little finger to send her entire body into another paroxysm of delight, as she had just experienced. But a minor problem had arisen in her mind-not so much in her mind as in her bladder. She needed to pee, and her mind was arguing with itself over how best to go about this. The side that struggled with the reality of bodily functions was tempting her to make an excuse to leave the bed. The side that wanted her to continue enjoying the memory and feelings she was still having of her first ever multiple orgasm was demanding that she just come right out and tell Leith what she needed to do. That side won. She sat up, being very careful to gently break his hold on her.

"I need to pee," she said, not embarrassed at all. Standing up, she automatically took one step towards where her bathrobe hung on the wall. But then, feeling very pleased with herself, she walked naked from the bedroom, naked through the lounge-room of her small flat, and into the bathroom. She sat down, and then realised that she had left the door open. She decided she didn't care.

Leith watched her pretty bum leave the bedroom, sat up himself, gave her a few moments head start, then also walked naked from the bedroom, but he went into the little kitchen instead, and got himself a glass of water, and stood looking out of the window, politely ignoring the trickle noises that were coming from the bathroom. Robyn had told him that she didn't mind him smoking in the kitchen if the window was open, so he lit a cigarette, wishing he could use the small balcony instead, but the storm that had blown up late that afternoon, and now, hours later, was even stronger, made that impossible.

They had planned on going out to dinner, as they always did on Friday night, but Robyn had decided that because of the weather she would prefer to stay in and cook him dinner, and it had been a wonderful meal, she was a great cook, and then the talking and cuddling on the couch had eventually led to that special moment when their eyes had met and agreed, and so for the first time they had undressed each other, and gone to bed.

Leith blew smoke out of the window, and pondered what to do. He most definitely did not want to start making well-I-have-to-leave-now noises and motions. He didn't want to leave, and he was not a user of women, so he didn't want to give that impression. He wanted to spend the night with Robyn, but he was loathe to ask because, amongst all else he had learnt about her over these few months, he had learnt that she was essentially a very private person, and he did not want to intrude on her privacy, by suggesting that, even after the intimacy of that evening, he should be allowed to stay, and intrude on the privacy of her sleep, the intimacy of her morning routines, the pleasures of whatever day she had planned for herself, before they were due to meet again, of course, in the evening, to go to see a play together that they were both very much looking forward to.

So deep in thought was he that he didn't hear as Robyn tip-toed up behind him, pressed her body to his back, and put her arms around his stomach. His back now had its turn to enjoy the press of her nipples into his skin, he could feel the hairs of her mound scratchy-tickly against his arse, and above all the scents of her, deodorant and perfume and sweat and the fragrances of sex.

Robyn kissed the back of his neck, her tongue licked down his spine a little way. She felt him tremble at that, she pressed closer to him, squeezed her breasts hard into his back, and they just stood there. She felt no need to tell him what had just happened to her in the bed, she was sure he would know, and it pleased her.

Leith finished the cigarette, put it out, reached his arms behind him, hands went lower and cupped the cheeks of her bum, pressed them in, helping her get closer to him. His fingertips sensed the crack of her bum, stayed at the very edge, and he bent his head and kissed the hand that had moved to his chest. Robyn sighed happily.

"It's really pouring," she said, fascinated by the novelty of standing naked in her kitchen with another person. Even when she was alone, she very rarely moved about her flat in anything less than her undies. But now here she was, naked, with her arms around this wonderful, naked man, in her kitchen, looking out of the window at pouring rain, and flashes of lightning, and the low distant rumble of thunder. She thought how to phrase asking him to stay the night with her, what if he was like her, and preferred the privacy of waking up alone? Except now she didn't want to wake up alone, she wanted to be able to open her eyes and sense and see and feel and smell him next to her.

A fear of rejection quietened her for a moment, and she just stood there holding herself to him. His hands on the cheeks of her bum were exciting her again, she didn't want this to end. It was as if, from the moment he had entered her flat hours before, both a little nervous at the fact of him being there in the flat for a reason other than waiting to take her out, from that moment it had been as if together they had slipped into their own private universe, and outside the storm was the forces of nature roaring their approval.

It had been a perfect evening, the dinner had turned out perfectly, he had enjoyed the music she played-soft, long classical music, a symphony by Schumann, among others. Since meeting her, he had made a point of educating himself about that sort of music. Leith had to admit that the first time he had agreed to attend a concert like that with her he had not really been looking forward to it. But over the months he had actually started to like and be able to appreciate what the music was saying.

Coffee after the meal had been perfect, the conversation had been perfect, then the look in the eyes, that decisive agreement that, yes, both were ready. And of course the sex had been perfect too.

Robyn kissed the ridges of his spine below his neck, and murmured, "It has been perfect," and she heard his murmur of agreement. Only one small, difficult moment had intruded on all this perfection. When they had undressed each other, and Robyn had lain naked on the bed, and he had knelt beside her, and she watched his eyes looking at her in the soft light of the bedside lamp, Leith had bent his head, and put little kisses on the hairs on her mound, and then his tongue had licked once over her clit, and she had had to put her hand down to his head, she had had to say, "Sorry...I don't like that..." and Leith had smiled at her, and then the difficult moment had been over.

Now she felt a tingling between her thighs as she wished she hadn't stopped him from doing that, never before had she let anyone lick her there, but now she wanted it, wanted to know what it was like.

The coldness of the winter evening was breaking in to the warmth of the cuddle, and the afterglow of the sex. Robyn shivered a little, clung closer to him. Leith had to admit that he was starting to feel the cold too.

"It would be pretty awful driving out in that?" Robyn said, wondering if that was enough of a hint.

"It would," he agreed, and moved one of his hands from her bum to the hand she had on his chest.

"Maybe...would you like to stay the night?" she found the courage to ask him.

"I would...very much," he replied softly, and turned in her arms, his hands on her lower back now, pressing her to him, and they kissed, and she felt his cock against her mound, and wanted it in her again.

"Shall I make some hot chocolate?" she asked, and he agreed that would be great. Robyn did not want to cover herself, she wanted to remain naked and available to him if he wished, but it was getting very cold. "I'll get us a robe," she went on, "I've got a spare one, just it's purple, is that ok? Just I'm getting cold." And he agreed also that it was starting to feel very cold, and he laughed at the robe being purple, she wanted to explain that she had bought it on impulse once, didn't like it, but knew that it would sound wrong.

As she left the kitchen, she picked up his cigarettes, and the ash-tray, and carried them into the lounge-room, and put them on the coffee table. Then she went into the bedroom, came back out holding two robes, she handed him the purple one, which he put on, and it didn't look too ridiculous. She savoured a few more moments of standing naked in front of him, then covered herself with her robe, a simple plain brown.

"Have a smoke while I make it," she said, and went into the kitchen. Leith lit a cigarette, listened as the music came back on, something soft and slow, he didn't recognize it, but it seemed somehow to fit. She had explained that to him once, how within that enormous repertoire, what was called classical music had something for every occasion.

Robyn came back into the lounge room, put the two mugs of chocolate on the coffee table, and sat herself on the lounge, not right next to him, but sort of sideways, she lifted her legs onto the couch, hoped that the robe had opened, hoped that Leith could see between her legs. Leith could, and his eyes took in the hairs, the little bump of her clit, the crease of her nestled amongst the dark brown hairs, as he leaned forward to pick up his mug, letting the renewed hardness of his cock part his robe, and he looked into Robyn's eyes as they gazed briefly at the tip of his cock poking from the robe, she decided that finally, after so many years, she wanted to have it in her mouth, that the last time she had done that, and vomited when that particular guy had spat his come into her mouth, that no longer counted, she wanted to taste Leith's cock, and yes, she wanted to taste his come.

He mentioned that he liked the music, and she explained that it was Schubert, and told him why he had written this particular piece, and tried not to gulp down the chocolate. Both were aware that this chocolate was an intermission, both felt the growing pressures within their bodies. They were content for these minutes, though, to talk and be silent, to sneak glimpses of each other, to allow the anticipation to build.

12