Love of a Leader

Story Info
Family of werewolves deal with love and loss.
5.5k words
12.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i have a lot more of this story ready to submit but i want to know if anyone would like to read more. let me know what you think of it... ChillChica19

I ran out of my room when I heard Angela scream my name...

Jeremy and I had adopted her when she was 6 years old. We had gotten a message from a friend that the her parents had died in a car crash. Jeremy and I had been the leaders of our family for over a century years so we felt that we were ready to take on the added responsibility. We didn't have a choice really; we couldn't just leave the girl to discover the truth about what she is alone. I had promised Angela's parents that we would take care of her should anything happen them. We can heal more quickly than humans but werewolves cannot survive massive injuries. The car crash that killed Angela's parent was horrific and both of her parents died instantly. They had lived in a city a few miles away from my family home; they decided that "pack" life wasn't for them. They weren't required to join our family but we did keep an eye out for them. Jeremy felt very protective of them even though they were his responsibility. When I finally got to Angela's room she was jumping up and down on her bed screaming. She was now 14 years old and I cared for her as if she was my own daughter. Jeremy and I had decided not to have children of our own yet so she was all I had.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I ran in.

"I saw a spider." She yelped as if she was a small puppy.

"Angie, are you telling me that you are still afraid of spiders?" I asked as I spotted the spider in the corner of the room. It was a small spider that could hurt anyone. I walked over the corner where the spider was and I used a piece of paper from Angela's desk to pick it up. I dropped the paper with the spider outside of Angie's open window. I closed the window tightly so that the spider wouldn't return and then I went and sat at the end of Angie's bed. She sat down next to me and I could tell that she was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." She said as she looked down to the ground. "I can't be like you."

I paused for a moment to decide how best to deal with the situation at hand. Angela had been very self-conscious since her parent died. We even had to move out of the US so that she could move on. We had lived in New York before and we were now living in a small town outside of Toronto. It had taken a little negotiation on Jeremy's part to get some of the other groups of wolves to accept the change but he is a very respected leader and it wasn't too hard for him to call in a few favors. It had been 8 years since she first moved in with us but she still didn't feel comfortable around some of the other members. I was constantly struggling to make her feel normal and this time was no different.

"Angie, one day you will be braver than I am. You don't need to be afraid of anything, no animal will hurt us, and I won't let anything else happen to you." I told her gently. "You're safe with me."

She didn't say anything; she just hugged me and cried softly. It was amazing that even after 8 years a simple spider could set off her emotions so easily. I couldn't blame her, I had been the one who told her about her parents accident and since then she felt like I expected something out of her. All I wanted was for her to be happy and it hurt me deeply to see her so sad.

"Its okay." I told her as I put my hand on her head to calm her sobs. She was now a teenager and I didn't really know how to deal with her. I tried to be her guardian more than her parent. No one would believe that I was her mother any ways, I had stopped aging when I was 20 years old. We stop aging after the first time that we change forms.

It was getting late so I told Angela to go to bed because she had an exam in the morning. Another member of the house, Julian, tutored her in all of the subjects that she needed. She studied history, literature, mathematics, and foreign languages. Julian was a great teacher and Angela always felt very comfortable around him. But she didn't feel as open around the other members of the house.

We live in a large small group as far as werewolves go. There are 17 of us including Angela who live in the house and we have many members who chose to live elsewher. Jeremy and I have been together since 1672. We knew we were meant for each other instantly, as all our kind do. There was something about him that felt right to me and we have been together ever since. Jeremy and I are the leaders of our house. Vanessa and Marcus are second in charge. They help with the day to day running of the house and security. Marcus is also Jeremy's best friend and Jeremy knows that Marcus would give his life for him and vice versa. The other "regular" house members are Julian, Veronica, Katrina, Luka, Natalia, Kieran, Damien, Adriana, Gabrielle, Tristan, Carmen and Antonio. They all come from different parts of the world, which is acceptable. I watched as Angela got into bed and fell asleep. I left her room and walked into the library. I sat in a chair and pulled out a novel that I had been reading. Dealing with Angela's pain always left me with a horrible feeling. I stared reading my book but after a few minutes I heard a knock on the library door. I turned and was Jeremy entering to room. He looked magnificent as he usually did.

He was wearing a pair of dark jeans and a black shirt. His short black hair was gelled back making his hazel eyes stand out even more. He walked over to where I was sitting and he sat next to me. He was well over six feet tall and that became evident every time he put his arms around me.

"You okay?" he asked as he pulled me close to his chest.

"I'm fine." I lied as I laid against him. "Its Angie."

"Is she okay?" He asked as he jumped off the couch. He was very protective of her and he cared for her very much.

"She's fine but she seems a little sad." I spoke softly in hopes of calming Jeremy. He sat back down but he seemed even more upset than before. "Don't worry about it too much. She is asleep now and I am sure that once she starts her changes she will be better."

"I hope you're right." He told me as he kissed the top of my head. "Lets go to bed."

We went to our bedroom and got changed. Jeremy playfully smacked at my butt as I walked out of the closet. I ran towards the bed and he ran after me. I laid back in the bed as I watched him climb in after me. He slid up like a snake winding through sand. He place a hand on each of my thighs and spread my legs apart as he continued to slid up until his face was level with mine. He kissed me deeply and I couldn't help but return the favor. We had been together for a very long time but we still felt the need to with each other.

I felt Jeremy's hands slide down my ribs until he reached the bottom of my shirt. He didn't wait for an invitation to pull my shirt off. I was now only wearing a pair of cotton panties. I could fell his desire for me and it was only fueling me more. I ran my hands up Jeremy's chest, he hadn't had a chance to put a shirt on. He kissed my neck then traveled down to my collar bone. He kissed felt like fire on my skin. I felt his need for me pressing against my hip. I backed away from him long enough to give him a chance to pull his pants off. He positioned himself back so that his face was on my collar. He knew how much I loved it when he trailed his tongue on neck. His hand quickly found my nipple as he started playing with my breast. His mouth was working feverishly on my neck.

"Jeremy, stop it." I moaned, demanding for him to stop teasing me.

"Oh you want me to stop do you?" he mocked as he halted all movements.

"Don't you dare." I said, half begging and half demanding.

"Nope." He said as he rolled off of me. "If you want me to stop then I will do just that."

"I can play this game too." I said as I climbed on top of him. By the look of his erection I knew that he wasn't ready to leave me alone either. I straddled his hips and grinded slowly on him.

"That's not fair." He pouted as he shifted his position so that he could try to enter me.

If I hadn't felt such a need for him, I would have teased him a little more but I didn't fight him when he rolled me over and pinned me beneath his wieght. He entered me quickly and roughly. But I was as tough as he was and I could handle anything that he had to give me. He thrust his full length into me as I raked my nails against his back. I moaned his name as my orgasm rippled through my body but that didn't stop him or even slow him down. He leaned down and took my breast in his mouth. I arched my body to give him better access and Jeremy quickly pulled me into his arms. I came two twice more before Jeremy finally felt the release that I had. He growled into my ear and bit my shoulder as he came. The both of us collapsed, fully satisfied into each others arms. It only took us a few minutes to fall into a peaceful sleep.

We had both been sleeping soundly when we heard a knock on our door at 4 in the morning. Marcus ran in without waiting for an answer, which was very unusual. Everyone in the house respected our privacy even Marcus and Vanessa. I slowly sat up in the bed but Jeremy on the other hand sprang right up. Neither of us had bothered to get dressed but Marcus had seen us both in much more embarrassing positions.

"What is it?" Jeremy said quickly to Marcus who looked as if he had the weight of the world of the world on his shoulders.

"She's gone." He said fell backwards into the door.

"Who is, Marcus?" I asked almost hysterically.

"Angela is. I woke up and went for a glass of water. Her door was open and there was no one inside. I looked around her room and found that her window was open. I picked up only her scent outside the window. I didn't want to send anyone after her before you guys. She is still human so she couldn't have gone far." Marcus said as he steadied himself against the doorway.

I had to go after her, she was everything to me. It was freezing outside and she was all alone. She was a werewolf and no wild animal would hurt her but there was still a million things that could. Jeremy got out of bed and went to put some clothes on. I couldn't let him go; this was something that I had to deal with.

"I'll get her back, Anna. I promise." Jeremy said as he pulled a pair of sweat pants on.

"I'll go, Jeremy. This is something that I have to do. She needs to be listened to not rescued." I told him as I got out of bed. I debated whether or not to change shape. She had seen me as a wolf before but I decided that it would be better if would could just talk. I got dressed rapidly, grabbed a jacket and ran out the door. I picked up her scent almost immediately and I began to follow it. Even in this form I could still run faster than any human being. I found Angela about 10 minutes later; she was sitting on a large rock crying. I walked up to her and took a seat next to her on the rock.

"How did you find me?" she asked quietly between sobs.

"You know how. I will always find you, if not I wouldn't have been able to take you in." I immediately regretted saying that.

"Why did you take me in?" she asked, wiping the tears from her face.

"I promised your mother that I would take care of you..." she interrupted me before I could finish.

"How did you know her?" Angie asked. Her question were now becoming more desperate.

"I knew your mother very well. I met her when she was about your age. Her parents were killed and she was going to move with her a family friend; the only issue was that this friend was completely human. A few other werewolves wanted to take her and bring her to live with people of her own kind; since Jeremy and I were in the area we suggested that they let your mom stay with her "Aunt" Silvia as long as we were around to keep an eye on her. Your mother lived with Silvia until she was 19 and she only left after she first changed. Jeremy and I got her an apartment and she lived by herself until she met your father; the rest is history." I tried to speak slow and give her a chance to process what I was saying. By the look on her face I could tell that I was creating more questions than answers.

"Why didn't you take her in like you did with me?" Angie asked as she shivered a little bit. I took my jacket off and put it on her.

"Your mother had known Silvia for a long time and she wanted to stay with her. She wasn't ready for a new mom and I wasn't ready for a daughter. She was already almost 15 and she didn't want to stay with complete strangers and back then she was old enough to decide what she wanted. Her parent died in 1958 and she met your dad in '85 I always felt bad that they didn't have enough time together. Jeremy and I have been together for hundreds of years and you parent only got a few years..." I trailed when I thought about Angela's mother. I remembered the time she came knocking on my door in the middle of the night. She told me that she felt the change coming and she didn't know what to do. By that time I had already told how the change would occur and that she could come to us whenever she needed help. I took Kate into the forest and I helped her. After that we became close friends; I helped her shop for furniture for her apartment and we went to the salon together. The was a great girl and I missed her dearly. Angie reminded me of her a lot. Angela looked around the woods and she got up from the rock.

"Will I be able to move out one day?" She asked without looking me in the eyes. I finally figured out what this was all about. She wanted to be more independent, not unlike most kids her age. "You are not stuck here with us Angie. We all love you very much but as soon as you are old enough, you can do what you wish with our blessing. Jeremy is really worried about you now so can we go back home and continue this conversation inside?" I asked with a grin. I hopped off the rock and I started walking towards the house. She followed me hesitantly but after a moment she walked next to me and put her arm around my waist. I hoped that she wouldn't move out; I needed her as much as she needed me.

We made it back to the house at about 6 in the morning. It took me much longer to walk back, even in human form I could run ten faster than any man and walking with Angie made it even harder. We were about a mile from the house when she told me that she was too tired to walk. I was forced to carry her the rest of the way home, which wasn't difficult for someone like me. When I got back Jeremy helped me put her to bed and he and I were both too worried to sleep.

"Is she okay?" Her asked as I pulled a blanket over myself.

"She wanted to know if she will be able to move out one day." I said bluntly without considering Jeremy's feelings.

"Why would she want that? Has something happened?" He asked hurriedly. He spent all day and night worrying about that girl.

"I think that it is just a teenage thing. She wants to be free and living in this huge house doesn't exactly help her. Maybe we can do something to help her." I suggested. Jeremy was always very creative when it came to solving other people's problems. Jeremy thought for a moments and then seemed to figure it out.

"What about a horse?" He said quietly. I thought about it and it didn't seem like a bad idea. We had more than enough land for a stable and a pasture. Jeremy have some of the guys build it in a about a week.

"That sounds great but ask her first. I don't think that we should push anymore decisions on her. Maybe we should relax a bit on the tutoring too. She is taking classes 6 days a week and I think that she could take a break for a while. She has already enough classes to graduate from high school and she is only 14..."

"almost 15" Jeremy corrected.

"Whatever. She needs some time to relax. I think I will go out with her and a few of the girls and see if we can have some fun." I told him, annoyed that he had corrected me. Angela would be 15 in a few weeks and I would rather think of anything else. At 15 the changes started to happen; she would be faster, strong and she would be able to heal herself almost instantly, the physical changes would come until later though. That's how the powers worked. The human parts came first then when you were done with that the wolf side would become a part of you. There was only two ways to become a werewolf, by blood or by bite. Most of the werewolves I knew were born into it; humans have to consent to be changed otherwise it is a crime in our world. We didn't want angry wolves running around the world with a score to settle.

I was starting to feel better about Angie. I drifter off to sleep against Jeremy's chest but I was woken up when I heard a knock on the door. I knew that Jeremy would be angry about someone waking me again up but I would calm him down later.

"Yes." I said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was surprised when I saw Vanessa walk in. I got out of bed and pulled a robe on.

"What is it?" I asked my friend. I was always amazed by how beautiful she was. She was about 5'8", only about two inches shorter than me. Her skin was a amazing caramel color that Katrina described as "café con leché", a Cuban drink of espresso with milk. Vanessa had brown hair was down and it fell in loose curls past her shoulders. Her face was beyond compare especially her hazel brown eyes.

"I heard that Angie ran away. Is she okay?" Vanessa asked with genuine concern. Angie wasn't very fond on Vanessa but my friend never stopped trying.

"Everything is fine. I was actually going to take her out today, do you want to come?" I thought that if I was going to go out than I wanted Vanessa to go out with me. "I am going to see if Kat and Gabi want to go."

I always wanted to take everyone with me but I knew that Carmen, Adriana, Veronica, and Natalia would be too busy to go out. They were always busy doing something or other. I never really had a problem with that; they were good people and they helped out a lot around the house. Katrina and Gabrielle were always will to help me with whatever I needed so the reaped the added benefit of having more fun than the others.

"sounds good." Vanessa said as she walked back towards her room. "I'm going to get dressed and I will be ready in a few minutes."

" I am going to wake Angie up." I called out as I headed towards Angie's room. I knocked on her door and then I walked in. She was still sleeping and I felt bad about waking her up but it was now almost 10 in the morning and she had to wake up soon for breakfast. Antonio cooked for everyone but he would make Angie her favorite chocolate chip pancakes if she got up before 10:30. He was very strict about her diet and exercise so he didn't want her in bed until noon, which I hear is customary for most teenagers.

I sat on Angie's bed next to her and whispered her name while I gently shook her shoulder. After a moment she opened her eyes and sat up.

"I didn't miss breakfast did I?" She asked as she looked over to her clock. The exact time was 9:52; she would have just enough time to get dressed and then have breakfast. Sometimes she acted like any normal kid and those were the moments that I like the most.

"I have better news than pancakes Angela. I have postponed you exam and we are going to go out today. I invited Vanessa and I plan on asking Gabi and Kat." I said as I passed her a pair of jeans from one of her drawers.

"Vanessa?..." She said inquisitively.

"Yes. She is my friend and she was also a good friend to your mother." I told her truthfully. Kate, Vanessa and I were inseparable before she met Max. Then she decided to settle down and we all accepted it. "What's your problem with her anyways?"

"She is just too perfect. I don't know; she is like some doll." Angela told me and I immediately knew what she was talking about. Vanessa was sometimes a bit cold to other people. She like to keep her problems private and she expected others to do the same.

12