Love of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The relationships gets complicated.
4.6k words
4.35
33.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a month since that night when Jason and I first made love at his apartment. Since then, I had spent every weekend at his place, learning more each time about sex. We agreed to keep our relationship secret, because he would definitely lose his job at my high school if anybody knew what we were doing. I wanted to tell my friends, but I restrained myself. It wasn't just about sex though; we loved each other and expressed it often. Sometimes it seemed like all we had was a fling, because we couldn't be seen together in public, so we just met in secret.

Jason continued to be caring and sweet to me, and he looked out for me at school. He was very strict about what boys I talked to, and how I spent my afternoons after school was out. There was one boy on the basketball team he coached, named Chris, who was very popular and good-looking. He was about 6'1" with short black hair and blue eyes. He had a pretty muscular body, too. He was captain of the basketball team and the quarterback of the football team. I really liked Chris, because he was always nice to me and fun to talk to, but Jason considered him to be full of himself and self-centered. I talked to him often as we both spent a lot of time around the gym, and we were the best players on our respective basketball teams. If Jason even caught me talking to him, he would drag me away with some excuse and reprimand me. He usually gave Chris a hard time in practice for being a ball hog and not being a team player.

My new relationship with Jason was leading to a lot of changes in my life. I was always pretty, but I rarely wore makeup or did anything with my hair, or dressed up past a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Now I made an effort to look nice at school, straightened my hair and wore it down, and wore a skirt almost every day. Jason introduced me to the idea of thongs, and I got a few and started wearing them under my skirts. In between classes or anytime I had free time I would drop by Jason's office and let him feel on me. It was very exciting to know that we could be caught at any minute, although we never did anything more incriminating than a quick kiss while at school. He loved for me to wear colored panties, and he always asked to see them. Some days he told me not to wear panties at all, and I always did what he said. It was a very radical change from how I used to act, but most of my friends only saw a subtle change, because they were not privy to my panties like Jason was.

Now that I was taking better care of my appearance, I was starting to get a lot of attention from the boys at my school. It was a nice change for me. I had always been popular and well liked, but mostly as a friend to guys, because I was something of a tomboy. Now I was getting invited to a lot of parties, and since I was a very social person, I almost always accepted. The only dilemma was that now I had to share my weekends between partying with my friends and spending time with Jason. Also, he had to keep up appearances, and sometimes he even canceled our time together because he had to hang out with his friends. He was very protective and always wanted to know who I talked to, who I danced with, and who wanted to leave with me. He also warned me to stay away from alcohol and drugs, or he would punish me. Our relationship had a strange twist, because of our age difference and the fact that at first he was a mixture of a big brother and a father to me. So he continued to play the role of the disciplinarian.

The one time I crossed the line was a Saturday night, when I was leaving from a party at a very cute guy's house to go to Jason's apartment to spend the night. The host of the party had pressed me to have a drink with him, and I finally agreed to have just one, because he was so cute, and I heard that one drink wouldn't hurt. I was wrong. Either he put something in it, or I just had no experience with alcohol, but I was dizzy by the time I left. I had to practically hit the boy to get him to stop groping me. I drove slowly and carefully and got to Jason's place at about one o'clock. I walked in and he was laying on the couch watching TV. He got up and kissed me deeply. I was just getting into it when he broke the kiss and pushed me away suddenly. I couldn't remember him ever looking so angry. He could taste the beer in my mouth and smell the cologne in my clothes. He grabbed me by the arm, dragged me to the couch, sat down and bent me over his knees in one smooth motion. I was still slightly tipsy and I didn't know what had tipped him off, so I decided to act innocent and pretend I didn't know why he was upset. He didn't want to hear it. He pulled my skirt and panties off, (thank God I had decided to wear some that night) and proceeded to spank me until I cried. Upon seeing my tears he desisted and turned me over in his arms. He held me and comforted me as the effects of the alcohol wore off. I remember clearly what he said.

"Sweetie, you should know by now that drinking alcohol is how these boys try to take advantage of you. Even worse, there could have been a drug in your drink that would make you helpless against anyone who felt like raping you. I only make rules because I love you and I want to protect you. Sometimes you don't know what's best for you, so I am trying to look out for you, but I can't be around you all the time. That's why you need to listen to what I tell you. Now, I hope you didn't make a mistake tonight with that boy."

I assured him that nothing had happened between us, and he believed me. He always knew when I was lying. I had never been able to deceive him. After he kissed away my tears, he took me to the bed, where we made love slowly and gently all night long. When I looked in the mirror the next day, I still had red handprints on my backside.

Another weekend, not long after that, I went to a party at Chris's house. His parents were out of town, and he was having a party. He told me about it on Friday morning at school, and said he wanted to make sure I was coming. I said I probably would. We were pretty good friends, so I didn't see anything out of the ordinary with this, but all my friends who were present at the time were convinced that he liked me. By Friday afternoon it had become the talk of the school that Chris and I liked each other. I denied it completely, but people tried to convince me of what a "perfect couple" we would be. The two best athletes, two of the most popular seniors, and both apparently single. I continued to brush it off, but all the speculation planted a seed in my mind. I hadn't heard anything about Chris denying his attraction to me. And he was cute, and athletic, with a nice body... And I couldn't help but think it would be nice to go on a date with somebody, and have a public relationship... but I shook off these feelings when I thought of Jason and the love we shared.

I went to Chris's house Saturday night, and enjoyed myself at the party. There was good music playing, so I spent most of my time dancing with multiple boys. I turned down many proffered drinks throughout the evening. Then Chris came over, and we started grinding. It was fun, but it felt like everyone was watching us, waiting for this moment. The girls who weren't my friends were watching me with jealousy, and a couple different boys tried to cut in without success. I was getting tired, so I stopped and left the dance floor, which was his living room, to go out on the back porch. I went to the far corner, as several couples were occupied on the other side. It was much cooler outside. I felt someone behind me, and I turned. It was Chris. Leaning against the railing, we talked for several minutes. He put his hand on my arm and was looking into my eyes, when I realized he was about to kiss me. I wasn't sure what would happen if we kissed, and I didn't want to lose him as a friend, or endanger my relationship with Jason. I pulled away and told him I had to go, but I had a really good time. He looked a little bit hurt, and I found myself wondering whether he really was just after sex, like Jason had told me. He seemed to sincerely have feelings for me. Either way, I had to leave, so I did it quickly.

Jason greeted me at his apartment with a smile, and a casual question about how the party had been. I told him it had been fun, and that I had been dancing the whole time. He asked me who I danced with, and I listed everyone I could remember, and when I got to the end of the list, I realized I had left Chris out. I hadn't planned to, but something told me not to tell him. He knew the party had been at Chris's house, so he asked me if I had seen or talked to Chris at all. I felt guilty as I shook my head, and wondered if he knew I was lying. I didn't even know why I was lying. Thankfully, Jason didn't ask any more questions. He told me that he had had a hard week at work, and he had a lot of pent up frustration. I wondered why he was telling me this, but I learned quickly.

Up til now, we had had sex with varying degrees of roughness, but in general, Jason had been very gentle with me. That night, I learned what rough sex really was. It hurt a lot at first, but after I became accustomed to his strength, I began to get a lot of pleasure from it. He had only taken me from behind a few times, and always very gently. That night he started slowly but built up quickly, grabbed me by the hips, and fucked me hard. I have decided that there are three ways to have intercourse: making love, which is gentle, affectionate, and tender; having sex, which can either be indifferent or just a faster version of making love; and fucking, which is rough and forceful. As far as I am concerned, they all have their advantages. That night we fucked for the first time. He told me to get on all fours and we did it doggy style. I liked it mostly because of how it felt to have his weight on my back and his heavy breathing right in my ear. My favorite was when he put me up against the wall and drove into me with all his strength. I was moaning and screaming til I almost lost my voice. I wondered briefly whether he was trying to punish me for lying to him, but then I decided he couldn't be because I was enjoying it too much, and also he didn't know I lied. It wasn't a big lie anyway. Then he bit my ear and I stopped thinking about Chris and just let myself fall into the sensations.

The next morning, I was as sore as I have ever been. We had slept pretty late, so I rolled out of bed and got in the shower without waking Jason. I was enjoying the feeling of the hot water on my sore muscles, so I closed my eyes. I gasped when I felt a pair of hands caress my breasts from behind. I tried to turn but he held me tightly. Kissing up and down the back of my neck, he murmured in my ear, "Who else would it be?" He gently washed my body, massaging me all over. "Did you enjoy last night? Or was I too rough?"

"No, I liked it, after I got used to it." I answered.

"But you're sore now, huh?"

"You have no idea."

He laughed. His hands slid down my stomach, and he touched my most private spot gently. I gasped and wriggled out of his arms. I stood against the other wall of the shower and crossed my legs.

"Do you know how bad that hurts?" I asked, laughing a little.

"I can make it all better. Want me to make it better?"

"How?" I asked suspiciously.

"You'll see. Spread your legs." When I didn't move he laughed and said, "I'm just going to give you a little kiss."

Confused, I did as he said. He got on his knees and pulled me to him. He kissed my navel, and then slowly moved down. When his tongue touched my clit, I squealed and almost fell. He gripped the back of my legs tightly and went to work with his mouth. He didn't stop til I came three times. When he stopped, I leaned back against the wall and slid down limply. He laughed and said, "Feel better?"

I couldn't speak. I was completely worn out, but he understood. He picked me up and set me on my feet. He dried me off, being extra gentle where he knew I was sore. I just watched, and when he was done he started to walk back to the bedroom. I said softly, "Jason." He turned. "I love you."

When I got home, at about noon, my Mom stopped me on my way to my room. She checked that I had been safe last night, and that I had spent the night with Jason. I marveled at how she trusted him, and I felt bad for betraying her trust. My parents had always been good to me, and I didn't like to lie to them. Then she suggested we have Jason over for Sunday dinner that night. I tried frantically to think of some excuse, because I knew it would be awkward, at least for me. "Jason lets you spend the night at his house almost every weekend, and he feeds you, too. We should do something for him." I couldn't think of anything to say to this, so I agreed to call him and ask. My plan was to call, tell Jason the situation, and then we could make up some excuse for why he couldn't make it. Unfortunately, Jason didn't share my trepidation, and he liked my parents a lot, so he accepted instantly.

I put on a jean skirt, regular cotton panties, and a conservative blouse. Jason was early, and he looked incredibly good, as usual, in khakis and a collared shirt. We sat in the living room and watched TV until dinner was ready. Jason and my Dad sat down at the table, while I helped my Mom set the table. I ended up sitting beside Jason, with my parents on the other side of the table. I was nervous, but also very excited to be with Jason outside of school or his apartment, almost like a real date... The main topic of conversation was basketball, as both my and Jason's teams had big games in the upcoming weeks. We were playing our school's biggest rival, Northern High, on Thursday night, and their girl's team was one of the best in the state. Their boy's team would be pretty evenly matched with Jason's. Halfway through the conversation, Jason turned to me and said, "Oh I forgot to tell you. Guess who's gonna be at your game on Thursday?" I shrugged, and he continued, "A scout from Virginia Tech. They're coming to watch you play." I was completely shocked. I wanted to play basketball in college, but I hadn't gotten too much interest from college coaches. I would have been satisfied with any decent school, but Virginia Tech! A great school, in my home state, and with a really good team! Now the pressure was on. I had to play well, I had to impress them, that way I could get a scholarship, go to college close to home, and play ball!

That was all I could think about through the rest of dinner. My mind snapped back to reality when I felt Jason's hand slide up my thigh. My Mom was asking me something, but I had to ask her to repeat the question. Now his hand was up my skirt, pulling gently on the edge of my panties. I chanced a glance sideways, and he looked completely calm, eating and carrying on a conversation with my Dad. I couldn't believe Jason was doing this! It felt good, and it was kind of exciting, but it was so dangerous. My parents were right there! I couldn't let it go further. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and stayed there for about 10 minutes. Dinner was finishing up when I got back. I could feel Jason stealing amused glances at me for the rest of the evening but I refused to meet his eyes. We all talked and watched TV in the living room for a while, and then Jason left. I breathed a sigh of relief that we hadn't been discovered, and focused my thoughts instead on the Virginia Tech scout, and Thursday night.

By the time Thursday rolled around, Chris and I were back to being friends, and acting like nothing had ever happened. We were both nervous and excited for our games against Northern that night. In the locker room before the game, I convinced myself that I would not look at the crowd once. Whether the scout was there or not, I had to focus on the game. The coach was talking, but I didn't listen. He was a terrible coach, and I never listened to him. I ran out of the locker room at the head of the team, all of whom looked up to me as a basketball player. The Northern team was big and fast, and I could tell my teammates were getting intimidated just by watching the other team warm up.

I had the best game of my life. By the fourth quarter I had only missed one shot, and I had 32 points. But the other team was so good that we were still losing. We battled back and forth, alternating turns at leading by one point. With 30 seconds left, they scored a three pointer and took the lead by two points. We had no time outs left, so we in bounded the ball and I brought it up the court under heavy pressure. I saw one of my teammates open under the basket and I passed it to her, but she was so nervous she missed the easy lay-up that would have tied the game. Half of me expected that, so I was already fighting for the rebound. I couldn't get my hands on the ball in time, and Northern's point guard came up with it and took off down the court. I caught her from behind just as she was about to score and put the game out reach. I stole it and took it the other way. There were only 3 seconds on the clock at this point, so I sprinted as far as I could and shot it from only a few feet past half court. The buzzer went off as the ball was still in the air, but the rest of the gym was silent, watching. It hit the back of the rim and bounced straight up, came down and hit the rim again, and this time bounced out. I fell flat on my face in despair. Northern had a considerable amount of fans there, and they rushed the court. I got kicked a couple times but I didn't care. All I wanted was to stay there and never have to face this loss. Finally, I rolled over and looked up at the crowd for the first time that night. A young woman with a maroon and orange collared shirt was looking me square in the eyes. I took in the VT emblazoned on her shirt. I slowly dragged myself to my feet, pushed through the celebration of the Northern High team, and headed toward the locker room. I glanced at the door to the boy's locker room, and saw both Jason and Chris standing there side by side, just watching me. I was glad that they had watched the end of my game even though they had their own game to prepare for next, but mostly I just thought of the scholarship I could have had.

I showered and put on sweats and left the locker room to face the crowd. I hugged my parents, and told them I would see them at home, and that I was staying to watch Jason's team play. They both reassured me that I had played very well even though we lost. I tried to smile. I sat by myself to watch the boy's game. Several people came up to me, but I didn't feel like talking. The Virginia Tech scout had left before I even came out of the locker room. Jason's team ended up winning by 12, much more than they expected, and Chris had a great game. Jason even hugged him after it was over. The team went in the locker room and changed, and then came back out and left. I was the last one in the gym, still sitting on the same spot on the bleachers when Jason came out. "I thought you'd still be here." He sat down beside me and just looked at me for a long time. I didn't say anything. "You played really well, considering the rest of your team sucks and your coach is an idiot. A college scout takes that kind of thing into account. Don't worry."

"It's not just that." I said finally, still not looking at him. "I wanted to win. We were so close, but..." I trailed off.

"I know, baby." He held me and we sat like that for a long time. More to take my mind off the game than anything else, I kissed him on the cheek. Then I kissed him on the mouth. It escalated, and then he picked me up and carried me to the couch in his office. He laid me down and continued to kiss and touch me everywhere. I unbuttoned the front of his shirt and caressed his body. He pulled back and said softly, "Are you sure you want to do this now?" He knew I was going through a lot of emotions. I nodded, and that was all he needed to hear. We made love passionately and without speaking for nearly an hour. It was magical, and it was the first time we had sex somewhere other than his apartment. I felt a little better by the time I left. My parents were still up when I got home. They didn't ask questions about where I had been, I guess they knew I was upset and wanted to be alone. Before I went to bed I looked at my cell phone and saw that I had two missed calls from Chris. I smiled. It was nice to know people cared.

12