Love of Politics Ch. 07

Story Info
An adult weekend in the woods.
12k words
4.34
29.6k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers

Chapter 07 – Adult Weekend At The Cabin

Mark won election to the state Senate. A celebration was in order, and as it turned out, ours was a bit shocking! I think we were all very tense and looking for relief. Mark's cabin up North sounded perfect for an escape from all our tensions.

Phyllis and David had planned an "adults-only" weekend in the woods for all of us just before school started. The Clinton-Monica scandal was at its peak when the big weekend arrived. The report wasn't released yet, but details of the testimony were well-known and depressing.

"When the President of the United States is on television talking about boinking a pretty young thing in the Oval Office, don't you think we have a right to feel left out of things? I'm feeling positively old-fashioned." Phyllis grumbled.

"It is incredible isn't it? I'm afraid it's just going to get worse. The Republican's aren't likely to let it go are they?" I said gloomily.

"Now wait, they didn't do this, your Bill did the deed. Why shouldn't he pay for it?" David, of course, took the republican side, and none of us could argue with him.

"And, yes, Phyllis, I am feeling left out!" David laughed.

"Right, then, here we are, consenting adults, with a week in the woods alone, no children to worry about. What are we going to do about it?"

"I'm for taking off our clothes and staging a Democratic block party. I'll contribute $10!" David, again.

Phyllis smiled and offered an alternative. "Let's go to that little tavern in town where they play western music and have dinner. Everyone has to go without underwear. It'll feel sexy, anyway!"

After the laughter died out, I said, "Well, I'm OK with that idea. Let's do it. It will be a laugh anyway. We can use a laugh. We should call it a Monica Party though, to keep David from blaming all Democrats."

I was in our room with my panties around my ankles when David came in. He stripped in record time and pulled my naked into his arms and groped me for a few minutes. Clearly the same was going on next door because we heard loud giggling.

"Come on, now, let's get dressed." I said with a laugh.

We knocked on their door on the way past and they laughed again and said they were coming.

"Doesn't this feel yummy, and depraved?" Phyllis wanted to know as we drove down the lane.

Dinner At George's

The dimly lit parking lot was beginning to fill up with SUV's and pickup trucks, some with gun racks in the back window. Northern Michigan's finest hunters and fishermen seemed to be out on the town for a good time, just like us.

A bright red neon sign with the sputtering letter "G" announced we were entering "George's Hangout" as Phyllis pushed open the door and led us inside. A sign announced "line dancing - Friday Night."

That great old smell of slightly stale beer and floor sweeping compound lingered from many previous nights of revelry. The aroma of burgers on a grill made the scene complete.

We found a table at the end of the long bar and a waitress dropped menus in front of us. The band finished their setup and began to tune their instruments. A young girl in incredibly tight jeans and western blouse positioned a microphone stand out of her way.

Burger baskets heaped with French fries and tiny cups of Cole slaw arrived and we happily dug into the cholesterol laden food just as the band kicked off their opening number.

The sound level steadily increased as the crowd of foot stomping dancers swelled. Phyllis loves to dance and she had Mark on the dance floor looking down at her feet trying to figure out what to do as David and I laughed at his discomfort. Seeing this, Mark pointed toward David and Phyllis came and led him off to the line dancing class.

"Mark is hopeless," she laughed, pulling David to his feet.

Mark slumped into his chair and I felt his knee brush mine. We laughed at the two of them, letting our knees toy with each other under the table.

"Come on, Mark, it looks like fun!" I said, leading him back to the dance floor. As we got into the swing of it, Mark's enthusiasm kept increasing. The press of our hips and arms locked behind each other's backs felt sensual and comfortable. As the music slowed, and we flowed into each others arms, I felt his cock nudge me pleasantly. I moved to make it happen again, and smiled up into his eyes.

The band took a break and we relaxed with out drinks and our laughter.

"This was a great idea, Phyllis!" David commented. We all agreed.

"Yes, and don't you feel naughty?" She leaned far over the table and we put our heads together. "I mean all 'nekkid' under those clothes?"

"Yeahhhhhhh!" was our reply, grinning at the scene. And she was quite right. My nipples were jutting against the fabric of my blouse from the jiggling against the material as we danced. I could tell that I was slightly moist already as well, but that was from Mark's cock thrilling my tummy on the slow dances.

Flirting With The Locals

As the band returned, two young guys from the bar stood asking us to dance, very politely. Good-looking young guys their jeans bulging handsomely, made both Phyllis and I feel good, being in our thirties and invited to dance by twenty year olds. The one standing by Phyllis asked David if it was all right with him, assuming him to be her date. He laughed loudly and gave his approval.

"You see how generous I am?" he laughed.

Mark gave his permission for me to dance without missing a beat.

Jeremy held my hand as he led me to the floor and we fell into step easily. He led firmly and I soon caught onto his steps.

"Where you from?" he asked.

"Down-state. We have a cabin down the road. It's great up here!" I shouted into his ear to be heard above the music.

"Good! We're glad to have you!" he said with a wide grin.

He twirled me and his hand trailed lightly across my breasts as he passed behind me and then dropped his hand to my hip as we continued side by side. He performed the same move again and I smiled as I nestled back under his arm and felt his fingers a little more fully in contact. My nipples tensed with pleasure and I noticed his hand linger at the side of my breast. Phyllis's partner was apparently practicing the same caresses and I smiled as she winked at me and twirled in his arms once more.

The music slowed and I found myself pressed close against Jeremy. He was a super dancer, and I was quietly pleased to feel an indication that he was excited by our dancing. His cock bumped my tummy and slipped across the roundness covered only by my thin dress. His hand slipped lower on my back until I could tell he had searched for my panty line and found none. He slipped lower and I reached to move his hand above my cheeks. He settled for letting his fingertips rest where my panty top should have been and I was content with that. He quietly caressed the upper curve of my bottom and I nestled a little closer, letting our legs slip between in the dancers' caress.

Phyllis was right, it was truly erotic. Dancing with a stranger in a western bar with nothing on under your dress was a thrill and my pussy moistened in response.

Just as his hand slipped up my back to search for my bra, I noticed that Mark and David had found other dance partners too and looked to be enjoying themselves. I snuggled closer to mine as his hand brushed the soft side of my unsupported breast.

"You're a good dancer, Jeremy!" I said, as I stopped further exploration of my breast gently but firmly.

He smiled and let his hand slip back down my back and onto my lower back. He pressed firmly, urging me to press against his hard cock.

"You are mighty fine, yourself, Beth," he grinned, just as the music ended. "That was nice!"

"Thank you!" I said and he gave me a lingering smile as I took my seat and he headed back to the bar.

"Ohmigod, that kid is a stud!" Phyllis breathed. "I thought he was going to, .. .. well never mind what I thought!" she laughed, looking at Mark.

"Do you want me to defend your honor?" Mark asked, his face obscuring a smile.

"No, that's OK. I'll just say that I think he figured out that I am NEKKID!" she guffawed as she took a long drink. "And what did you find out about that young floozy I saw you with?"

"She's wearing a bra," he said, smiling at her.

"Jeremy was a good dancer!" I admitted.

"Oh, so it's Jeremy is it?" Phyllis hooted. "And how good a dancer is he?"

"Sounds like he went to the same school as yours!" I laughed.

"You mean he copped a feel?" David wanted to know.

'Well, you could say that. He was nice though. Nothing out of line," I said, laughing.

"To paraphrase the president, 'depends on what you mean by 'nice'" Phyllis chimed in.

"Very nice!" I said, letting the questions build.

Invitation

"So, just how close did Jeremy get?" David persisted as we began a slow dance together.

I poked him in the ribs and laughed. "Now cut that out!"

"Well?" he smirked. "Did he manage this?" His hand slipped down to my bottom and squeezed.

"No!"

"How about here?" His hand moved up a little bit, his fingers playing along the top of my cheek.

"Well, yes, about like that."

"And did he put his hand here? His hand slipped up to the side of my breast.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmm, yes." I nodded.

"And here?" his hand covered my breast and squeezed.

"No!" I said emphatically.

"And did you feel this?" he moved his thigh between my legs and pressed against my mound, sending a thrill up through my breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, yessssssssssss!"

We stood on the spot pressing together, moving gently with the music.

"And did it feel BIG?" he breathed into my ear.

"Yes ... BIG ..." I giggled, nibbling his ear.

"Ohmigod, honey, he almost humped you right here on the dance floor!" I knew he was excited by the thought of it and I pressed against him.

"No, not really," I soothed, snuggling my pussy along his leg.

"Wow, .. .. did you do that?"

"No, just to you," I laughed.

We returned to the table holding hands to find Mark and Phyllis nuzzling each other's necks.

"Don't give the new Senator a hickey, Phyllis," David chided, "he'll have to explain it to the newspapers."

Jeremy and Jeff showed up to invite another dance and our husbands gave us up with patient looks, knowing we were enjoying the attention.

"Jeremy, I'm really enjoying dancing with you. You have shown me some new steps."

"Thank you, I'm enjoying it too!" he replied with a wide smile.

Again his hands brushed my nipples as he twirled me. Again he explored as much of my bottom as I would allow. Again he urged me against his hard cock, held tight inside those slim jeans. Again, I let myself relax and enjoy the dance and his careful caresses.

We talked and laughed together in spite of the loud music. In the slow dances, his movements were smooth and more than slightly erotic as he encouraged our bodies to slip and slide together. My nakedness under the dress made it seem even more erotic as his thigh pressed between mine, hiking my skirt up slightly and thrilling my firm mound as I let it probe against the firm muscular thigh between my legs. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, but kept smiling, and so he continued the gentle exploration of my private soft parts.

He leaned close and I heard his invitation. "Would you like to go out in the parking lot for a little fresh air?"

I thought about all the implications of that remark. I knew that as sweet as he was, the thought of getting me out into his car was a thrilling one to him. The thought that he might get his hand under my dress, or even more, spread my legs and .. ... I decided not to think further about that.

I smiled instead, thanked him and said that we were about to leave.

When I got back to the table, I explained to the others that we probably had had all the pub-crawling scene we should enjoy.

"If we have too much fun here, it might always get into the paper. Or someone may remember us and then his memory could get tangled with his imagination and first thing we know the Senator is in the headlines."

Phyllis sighed and grumbled, then agreed. "But, I'm not leaving unless we pretend that it didn't end and we continue it back at the cabin! Agreed?"

We looked at each other, unsure of what she meant exactly, but agreeing with the idea at any rate.

Phyllis stopped at the bandstand and bought two CD's the band was selling, taking thirty dollars from David's offered billfold.

We said smiling farewells to our new boyfriends at the bar and held their hands just a moment or two too long as David and Mark waited patiently by the front door.

Continuing The Party

"Well, I don't know about you Phyllis, but I was invited to the parking lot!"

"Yes, me too,." she giggled. "And that's what I expect back at the cabin!"

As soon as we were in the door, Phyllis had the CD's opened and blaring from the stereo. David and Mark fixed drinks and it was as if we had not left the tavern. Except there were no prying eyes.

"You boys had better be good. Jeremy and Jeff set a high standard-- in more ways than one!" Phyllis said haughtily.

"Yes, you've got to move it up a little." I said, speaking of the quality of their dancing.

"Uh, move what up a little, honey?" Phyllis said in her best barroom voice and laughed loudly.

We moved the furniture out of the way and started our own mini-line dance. The slower numbers found Mark and I together and Phyllis nuzzling into my husband's neck.

"I had to invite him myself, Beth!" she said as she led him literally to the parking lot. Mark and I looked at each other a little puzzled.

"I guess she wasn't kidding!" Mark laughed. "We got out of that bar just in time. She might have gone, too."

I giggled. "Well, it could be tempting, you know."

We stood nuzzling and cuddling against each other, hardly moving, just letting each other feel the other's body. Mark's cock was pleasantly firm against the soft valley to one side of my mound. With nothing under the dress, it felt almost as if its heat was directly against my bare skin. Mark's hand flipped down to my bottom and I put my hand on his ass too, pressing him closer. My pussy was moist enough now that there was no question. I could even feel the moisture between my thighs when I took a step.

We stopped dancing, and he put his hands on my breasts, moving the flimsy dress material over my nipples and the roundness of them. His hands lifted them and cupped them as our lips met and parted for each other. His cock jutted out and brushed my mound. I dropped my hand and guided the tip to nuzzle the beginning of my slit. It was warmly sensual, standing there in the dark.

"Mmmmmm," I heard him moan against my lips. Our tongues met and explored. Moist sensitive tongues probed each other. Hands fondled and explored, cupped and squeezed, caressed and tickled.

Mark's hands slipped lower and I felt him raising my dress. And then I felt the air cool and fresh on my pussy. We moved closer and I guided the tip of his dick until it touched the bare pussy slit and tucked under. Tucked under and then slipped along the wet valley I opened for him to slide down by parting my legs.

We stood like that for moments, thrilling at the touch. The music ended. Still we stood there silently tasting each other. Mark's hands returned to fondling my breasts. My dress dropped around my legs, but held up just in the front by his ramrod hard cock still being moistened between my legs as I held it tightly in place against my clitoris. My skirt was like the curtains of a stage, offering the sight of a lover's dick kissing his true lover's slit.

I dropped the curtain as there was a knock at the door and then a breeze wafted through as Phyllis and my husband stumbled into the room.

"I loved it!" Phyllis exulted. "Just like the old days! A breath of fresh air in the moonlight! In the parking lot," she laughed. "And what have you two been doing? And where's the music?"

"Just ended. Mark is just as good a dancer as Jeremy after all." I said.

"You're too kind. No wonder he likes you! Two left feet. Haven't you, darling?" She bustled off to put another CD in the machine.

David kissed me on the cheek and hugged me as Mark made drinks for all of us.

We danced with out husbands in the dark. The moonlight streaked across the surface of the river and through the large windows to provide a soft cool light to the scene. The glow of the little lights on the stereo winked at us in the gloom of the corner, and we slow danced some more, exploring each other, fondling each other.

It was late when we finally turned in. We shared kisses all around in the hallway.

"This has been just wonderful fun! What are we going to do for the second night to beat it?" asked Phyllis, giggling and clinging sexily to Mark.

"I'm sure you'll think of something," he replied quietly.

Couples in bed

The door had no more closed behind us than David had me in his arms, pulling up my skirt. His hands were gentle at first, brushing from one side of my crease to the other, making the cheeks of my ass tingle. He moved slowly from that to grasping, squeezing fondles, lifting me up against his body and thrusting the hard bulge of his cock against me.

His tongue was deep in my mouth and he lifted my feet off the floor and carried me to the bed, then put me down on the floor and unzipped my dress. He was so eager it was a turn-on, and I joined his eagerness by yanking his zipper down and ripping off his belt. As his pants fell down around his ankles, I stopped long enough for him to strip my dress off over my head and then grasp my breasts in his hands and bring them to his lips. He kissed and nibbled, licked and pulled them as I smiled at his boyish eagerness.

"Come and get me you big-cock monster!" I whispered hoarsely.

"I'm going to have you, you gorgeous big-titted slut! You let that young stud dry-hump you on the dance floor, didn't you?" he demanded playfully.

"Yes. His cock was against it, too."

"Ohhhh my god!" he gasped, throwing me backward on the bed and lunging onto my body. He was between my legs and I grasped his shirt to yank it off over his head. He scrambled to recapture my breasts as the shirt tore away from his arms.

I relaxed and let him graze my boobs with his lips and tongue while his cock probed between my legs.

"God, these are great!" he muttered almost smothered between them. I pressed them tight around his rooting cheeks and humped against his invading dick.

"Christ, I've had a hard on all night long, ever since we left the house. Do you know that?"

"I noticed." I giggled. There was nothing I could do except lie back and let him have his way. David was so hot that he was just a whirl of motion sweeping over my body. He had me tingling from his fingers and his hands as well as his cock which had already tasted the moist slit between my legs and was now probing to find my vagina.

He was a little drunk, and so I finally helped a little, guiding the big head of his dick into me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god. That feels so good!" he breathed against my neck as he slipped deep inside me, filling me and making me want more.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and his thumbs massaged under my arms, something he seemed to think was sexy, though I was noncommittal about it.

"Oh, honey. It's so big tonight! So big! Filling me up!" I whispered.

I could feel it swell a little with my words and David began stroking in and out of me with long hard strokes. My head was against the log wall and his thrusts were banging my head against the wall, but not hard enough to want it to stop.

David thrust himself up on straight arms as he pressed his toes against the mattress for leverage to slam into me. Again and again the big cock slid into my moist tunnel, pushing the soft wet folds of my vagina apart and filling me with pleasure. A long, lingering tingle spread from the base of my mound all the way up my tummy and split to urge my nipples into jutting sensitive points.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers