Love of Politics Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband must have her on a lonely country road.
7k words
4.25
27.7k
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers

Chapter 08 - 2000 Campaigning Against Bush and Gore

The campaign to return Mark to the State Senate for a second four-year term had reached its end. The polls were about to close. There was no one else to convince, no thrill of selling one more voter on Mark's talent and ability. There was no more racing around for appointments, no setting up new events to showcase his good looks and good ideas.

There was only waiting for the results and then, we hoped, the party to celebrate winning.

I felt the exhilaration draining from my body. The campaign is like foreplay that continues steadily getting better for weeks on end. Now here I was longing to be pushed over the edge into a mythical orgasm that would not come.

The end of a political campaign is much like those nights when your husband leaves you hanging, then falls to snoring after spending himself between your legs. After a wonderful emotional buildup, the desolation that you know won't be erased by a good night's sleep. The snorer cannot be restored to your needs until some hoped for later campaign rekindles your hopefulness once again.

This is what I hate about being a political junkie, the unrequited campaign activity, the realization that even winning is just not enough. I think men feel the same way just after they spurt their warm sperm into the welcoming folds of a lover's pussy. They are glad they did it, but somehow it leaves them feeling shortchanged and sleepy just seconds after the last spurt has halfheartedly done its best to reward the recipient.

Against the wall

"Well, the polls are closed, we've done all we can do, Beth ... ..I just hope we overcame the headwind that Gore caused! Christ! This guy is so arrogant and puffed up that he may actually believe that he invented the internet. Jeeze, but he's a pompous ass."

"Yeah, I think you're right. But we've done all we can do. We're going to win anyway?" I reassured him.

Mark nodded, "Maybe. I'll just say a few thank-yous and we can go to dinner."

I looked at my watch, time for a leisurely dinner and then back to campaign headquarters by 8PM. The returns would start coming in by then. Mark moved through the crowd, hand on the backs of workers, a few words and a smile of encouragement and then accepting the weary smile of agreement.

"Great job! Thanks! Thank you, so much." They all looked tired but expectant, beginning to build toward a time later tonight when the whole group would be on yet another victory high or silently slumping off to their cars, then home to wait for "next time."

"OK, we're off, then!" he said, returning to my side.

We walked toward the door and waved to workers preparing the hopeful celebration banners or later, and Mark stopped in his tracks.

"Wait. I forgot. What did we do with my briefcase? Did I bring it in?"

"Maybe upstairs in the meeting room?" I said.

I couldn't recall seeing him with it since morning when he sent me out to get it from his car. He normally carried nothing with him on a day like this, because it was so easy to misplace things like that. The candidate looks more in control unencumbered.

We went up a flight of stairs and found the second floor meeting room deserted and silent. At the end of the hall was a second large room where a committee had held an early morning meeting. There were lights on at the far end of the hall and Mark walked there and began flailing at a backdrop which served as a focal point for a speakers' table.

"I remember putting it out of sight, back here someplace." My high heels clicked over the small uncarpeted area meant for a dance floor.

We pulled back the drapes and peered along the wall until we found it. I picked it up and handed it to him. Our hands touched and Mark took the bag and then grasped my hand with his free hand.

"I have once again forgotten to thank the most important one!" His big smile swept over his face and filled me with pleasure. "Thank you, Beth. You did a magnificent job! I can't even begin to express it."

"Oh, hush! I know. You don't have to thank me."

"Yes, I do. I always want it to be special. Then I wait for a moment when we are alone, but we are never alone, it seems. So, thank you!"

We stood looking into each other's eyes, both smiling happily. Our shared hardship and rewarding accomplishment were a tangible bond, firm, comfortable and reassuring between us. It was understood only by the two of us. He put the case down and put his hands on my waist.

"Look, we're alone," he said, and then his eyes softened, and he pulled me close and kissed me.

"You're welcome." I laughed.

Mark kissed me again, this time a little longer, and our tongues found each other and played in moist, thrilling harmony. When we broke apart again, I nodded to his unspoken question and pulled him behind the heavy navy blue drapes. The drapes swung heavily closed and we were standing in a backstage area, a painted block wall a few feet away and odds and ends of stage hardware scattered here and there.

The soft semi-darkness surrounded us in silence.

Our lips clung, wet and longing. I made a mental note to wipe my lipstick off his lips before we appeared again, and allowed my body to relax from the tension of the day. I could feel the welcome warmth of his body where we touched, the curve of my thighs, my breasts, now pressed against his chest, his arms tight around me. My stomach seemed extra sensitive as I imagined the details of his dick pressing against me. The thought of the big deep red head and the way the veins stood out when it was fully excited, flooded my mind.

Mark pressed his thigh between my legs and I rubbed against it shamelessly. I felt the slick sense of nylon under my skirt and knew that he was drinking in the sensuous texture of cloth sliding across taut silky nylon too.

"Ohhhh," he sighed. His thigh pressed harder against my mound and I stood on tiptoes, lifting one leg off the floor in pleasure. I enjoyed once again that feminine feeling of pantyhose snuggly embracing my body and Mark's masculine search for sensual pleasure from my body. His cock nudged me and I pressed for more of it as his hands cupped my breasts. Our hips made little tentative fucking thrusts while he played with my breasts, lifting them and urging the nipples into his palms. My bra was very thin and his hands moved over them sensually slipping the dress material smoothly against them. My nipples were like diamonds jutting through the see-through bra. I reached up and unbuttoned my dress so mark could have them. His hands leaped inside and seized my waiting tits.

"God, that feels good, Mark!" I gasped tensely. "Ohhhhh, so good!" His hands seemed unable to get enough of them, and he squeezed and lifted, then found my nipples and pinched gently. I thrust my hips tight against him and cuddled his warm, firm cock against me.

His hand slipped under my skirt and pleasure trailed from the fingers roaming my bottom, fondling the tightly encased roundness and the silky panties. He fondled the nylon covered buns, pressing me tightly against that firm cock, that warm, familiar friend. My sleek nylon thighs fondled and explored his thigh pulling my dress up.

We stood pressing sensual, sliding, touching, slow-fucking motions against each other, letting ourselves enjoy our bodies and our exploring hands.

"It's been so long." I gasped.

I felt him nod against my cheek, then kiss my ear and whisper, "I want you darling."

"Mmmmmm," I murmured breathily into his ear.

We nuzzled and kissed and Frenched some more. I could hear our breath in the enclosed space. That was the only sound. The sound of our gasping, slightly hoarse breath sent sexual messages. My mound was pressing tiny thrusting kisses against his balls, dangling below his big cock. I new we were both tingling in the same way that my nipples were.

Mark pressed me against the wall, hoisting my skirt out of the way. I clung to him as his cock probed. I took it out of his pants and lined it up vertically against my pantyhose, then felt his precum with the palm of my hand.

"Ohhhh, god, Mark. It feels so big, honey."

Mark slipped his hand between my legs and I opened so his hand could cup my pussy.

"You're wet," he whispered. I nodded as his tongue played in my ear.

"Let me take my pantyhose off."

We parted and I felt him start to pull them down over my hips. I rested my hands on his wrists and sucked his tongue back into my mouth as his hands struggled down my hips. When the pantyhose were down to my crotch, he nudged his cock between my legs and I felt the joy I always felt when the head of his dick slipped between my legs. Searing white-hot heat bathed me with pleasure as it nuzzled against the pool of wet cream under my panties.

We stood together, kissing and fondling. I pressed his cock tight against my slit, and he fondled my breasts hard, squeezing puckered nipples into the see-through light bra cups. His cock slipped along my wet slit and then slowly repeated its happy journey.

"Ohhhh!" I said against his lips. "Ohhhhhh!' My body was suffused with pleasure as his cock caressed my pussy, his hands caressed my breasts and his tongue probed deep inside my mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the multiple pleasures.

"I have to have it Mark!" I gasped.

His hands held my breasts tightly cupped as we parted enough for me to strip those restraining pantyhose from my legs. I pushed the tangled nylon into his pocket and stepped back into my heels so his cock would be closer to the same level as my waiting pussy.

I straightened up and guided it back between my legs. The blunt head teased the curly patch of hair, bumped against the soft flesh, then tucked between my pussy lips and became wet with my juices. We resumed our kiss, and the thrill of his cock against bare pussy shivered through my body.

"Ohhh, Beth, .. .. .. so .. good!"

"Yes, .. .. yes."

I stood on tiptoes trying to help him put it in. We urgently struggled to get it in, him jabbing strongly, me canting my hips to open to him. I pressed the head of it hard into the entry with trembling fingers, but the angle prevented us from coupling. My juices were creamy over his cock and my fingers urging him inside.

"Ohhh!" I cried out, "I want it!"

The head of his cock suddenly popped in, but again the angle kept him from what we wanted so badly. We were trembling with frustration in this awkward standing position. Both struggling with a need so great that it got in the way.

Finally, Mark reached under my bottom and lifted me; I wrapped my legs around his waist and finally settled down around the impaling monster.

"Oh god!" I sighed as the high heat of the big lovely prick speared into me and caressed the soft wet folds of my pussy open.

"Ohhhh, Beth!" he said, a shudder of pleasure filling his voice. It felt complete as he explored my vagina. I felt full and warm. I could feel the excitement I had built in him and feel how wet my excitement was making the long velvet shaft. My pussy lips tasted all along his length and I closed my eyes and focused all my senses on his glazed cock between the soft folds of my pussy.

Our lips were moistly opening and closing around each other's tongues. First he would slip inside mine and then withdraw as my tongue followed into his mouth; then he would push my tongue out of his mouth and follow into mine. All the time his cock was stirring rigidly inside my vagina as I moved in the eternal motions of a woman's passion.

We stared wide-eyed at each other, savoring the sensation between our coupled bodies. I leaned against the wall and pried against his cock. Mark's hands were holding my bottom and my vagina had swallowed his cock completely. The snug muscle of my entry clung tight around the base of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, " I could feel him shudder his pleasure inside me.

"I've been doing kegel exercises for you! Can you feel, .. ..?" I whispered. I watched his eyes. Again they widened. A smile leapt to his lips as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"What? What is .. How .. Ohhhhh, migod, Beth. Ohhhhhh, .. .."

I tightened around his dick. Tightened and relaxed, tightened and relaxed with firm slow thrusts.

"Feels .. .. feels like .. .. you're sucking ...."

I kept squeezing his big dick.

"You feel so BIG!" I gasped, feeling the head swirling in a tight circle as I tightened my PC muscles to grasp the base of his shaft.

Mark thrust hard into me, jamming me against the wall.

I wrapped my arms around his head pulling him tight against me and began urgently mirroring his excitement. Thrusting in and out of me as he struggled to keep it in, he slammed me against the wall. It felt exciting. Like being taken savagely. The angle of his cock made the danger of it slipping out imminent and we both struggled to keep it inside me. We fucked wildly on.

Suddenly it slipped out and I felt naked and abandoned. We both reached to get him back in. My vagina felt wide open. It was a strange animalistic feeling, like I was groping for his cock and cool air against the wetness was the only sensation I had. But then he jammed it home once again and I settled onto him with another cry of wanton lust.

"Ohhhhhh, ysssssss, darling! Yessssssssss. My god. Give me your big cock, honey." I jabbered with excited pleasure.

We continued our happy fucking with a little more care and I found I could tighten and loosen my PC muscle as he was sliding in and out.

"My god, .. .. what are you .. ... ohhhh, .. doing? Wonderful!"

I thrilled at his pleasure. My wild stallion of a candidate pinioned my body against the hard wall behind me. It was delicious torture. My skirt rucked up around my hips and my legs clasped at his back gave the scene a sense of animal instincts. I clasped my arms around his head and hugged his face into my breasts as he humped me hard against the block wall. His body tensed under me, his neck was like the neck of a racehorse, his arms like steel bands holding me to his body. His huge cock strained inside my body as he tried to reach deeper and pleasure me even more.

My pussy clutched the base of his shaft and my hips pumped up and down in a tight sliding motion against the base of his cock. I bit down on his ear as I felt his body coil to hurl his hot sperm deep into my body. His cum spurted deep into me as he banged my bottom against the wall again and again. I tightened around his shaft, holding tight to keep the flood of Mark's sperm from slipping away. Tighter still I clung to the sweet invading member, struggling to keep it as long as possible inside my cunt. My orgasm came in tiny little ways, not the big one I wanted, but still, just lovely.

Time hung still a few moments as I savored his warmth and snuggled close against him. Kiss after kiss I rained on his neck and felt him crane against me in pleasure. I sucked the flesh of his neck into my mouth and nibbled. We humped more slowly, our brutal fucking ebbing into a warm slow, wet love caress. I opened my eyes at last and leaned my head against the wall as he lowered me to the floor and slipped his relaxing cock from the warm trap between my legs

Mark leaned against my softened body, pressing me against the wall that had been our bed. My dress was still around my waist as we kissed and hugged in happy celebration

He lowered me to the floor and I slipped my hand between us, hoping in vain to keep some of our cum off the front of his trousers.

"Do you have a handkerchief?" I asked, still grasping his wet cock. I knelt on the floor and pulled the wilting dick into my mouth, sucking mingled pussy juice and sperm. He reached down with the handkerchief. I wiped tentatively at his trousers before slipping it under his cock as I released him slowly from my mouth. I dried him off as best I could, slipped it back inside his pants. I zipped carefully and pressing the remaining bulge with my cheek.

Buttoning my dress over my breasts, I let him continue kissing me. I folded the handkerchief to find a dry side and rubbed lipstick smudges from his lips and cheeks..

"You're going to smell my scent all the rest of the night, you know." I giggled, pressing the damp cloth against his nose.

"Good. I love it!" he said.

I looked quickly both ways along the hall to find it still deserted. We took the elevator straight to the parking garage and turned in opposite directions toward our cars.

"Oh, wait!" I called and my heels clicked noisily against the concrete walls. As I reached his side, I slipped a hand into his pocket and balled my pantyhose into my hand and slipped them into my purse.

I heard him laughing softly as I hurried away.

Dinner with Phyl and David

I pulled into the parking lot at Eddie's and found Mark waiting for me beside his car. The stars were bright overhead and the scents of Fall were in the air.

David and Phyllis were at the bar waiting for us, talking animatedly.

"Hey, here they are! Flushed with victory!" David called out.

"Let's hope so!" I said.

Mark had been stopped by a well-wisher just inside the door. He stood smiling, looking a little tired, but still the candidate, suit still looking pressed and tie perfectly tied. My eyes searched his pants, hoping there was no sign of our lovemaking.

I excused myself and walked down the narrow back hallway to the ladies' room. The pink tile gave everything a rosy glow and I glanced in the mirror before slipping into the first stall.

My panties were very wet with his cum in and my own ample juices. I balled them up and slipped them into my purse. The pantyhose had not been damaged and I struggled into them, smoothing first one leg and then the other.

I refreshed my lipstick in the mirror. Raising my skirt, I examined the pantyhose, straightening them to center the panel over the lips of my pussy.

Finally, I was ready to face the world again.

A Lonely Road

We were all crammed into a little circular booth that kept our knees in a constant game of kneesies.

"God, but I love playing kneesies with two handsome men," Phyllis said with a sly look around the table. I got the best seat, Beth!" Both men snuggled their knees a little closer for good measure.

"Hey, I'm left out on the end here!" I complained.

David slipped his hand onto my knees, soothing me. He moved his hand higher, pushing my skirt indecently high and giving Mark a view of my thighs. We all laughed at the little game, taking our minds off the campaign results for a moment. David continued until his little finger snuggled against the moist, musty crotch of my pantyhose.

Our mood was expectant -- a little like New Year's Eve and the Fourth of July all rolled up in one. We had trouble finishing dinner because it seemed everyone in town wanted to wish Mark luck.

"You go ahead, Mark, it leaves more wine for me!" David said, continuing a steady line of comments to entertain me and Phyllis while Mark was up and down out of his end seat shaking hands.

"Shall we get back to the hall?" I finally urged, eager to be back in the excitement that remained.

There was a surprising silence when we entered Democratic Campaign Headquarters in the hotel ball room. A band at the far end was still setting up, but all around the room a dull quiet had settled over the workers as they stared glumly at large TV screens.

"What's happening?" I asked, staring at the screen of one of several large TV Screens.

"The Exit Polls, the Exit Polls!" Someone answered. "Looks bad, lots of states looking republican."

"Hooooray!" David shouted with a guffaw just below the surface.

"Holy cow! Look at those numbers!" Mark said, beginning to catch the glumness from the people over the early indications

The local returns were beginning to come in and a cold knot started to form in my stomach. It was looking like Mark might be dragged down by Gore's weakness after all. I suddenly felt sick. I wandered glumly trying to boost the enthusiasm of the campaign workers.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers
12