Love of Politics Ch. 10

Story Info
Coming to grips with mutual infidelity.
4k words
4.24
16.5k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers

Chapter 10 - Thinking It Over - Together

I would like to say that the week following our final surrender to the fact of our mutual affairs with Mark and Phyllis were blissful and unmarked by stress. But that would not be true. We skirted the issue time and again, touching on it, then veering away.

It was Friday when David began the serious talk about our weekend. It was bed time.

"We should talk about this, ... I think ..." David began. He was sitting on the end of the bed taking off his shoes.

"O.K." I said quietly.

I stopped unbuttoning my blouse and waited, not sure what was coming. Phyllis and Mark had dropped us off in our driveway and our suitcases still lay in the corner where we had dropped them. The weekend had been exciting, but of course a bit scary. Pairing off to sleep with our friends' spouses was quite a different matter than secret indiscretions that could be selectively ignored or hidden. That truth I had already pondered since that breakfast when we had faced each other for the first time, fresh from the arms of lovers we were sitting down with.

In fiction, the partners would blissfully accept all this and have one last "party fuck" after breakfast before going their separate ways. It isn't that way. Not really.

Phyllis was nervous, as indicated by the constant chatter she kept up as she turned the omelet and fried the potatoes and sautéed onions for breakfast. I laid out the remaining bakery goods.

We sat down at the table, each in his own way trying to be cheerful in spite of a nagging concern.

I took a deep breath and broke the tension.

"Let's do this, .. ..."

I held my hands out. Slowly, we all joined hands around our round little breakfast table.

"Here's to ... ... friendship, .... I don't know what life would be without you three. ...."

"Amen!" Phyllis said quietly, and leaned over to kiss her husband and then another kiss on the cheek of David fresh from her bed.

"Yes, ..... ..... .... me too" said Mark.

David looked at me and shrugged slightly, then nodded. "That's true, ....." he murmured, leaning to touch my lips with his.

And that was more or less how we had left it at the cabin. Up in the air, some would say. Many, no doubt, would say that they would have had long conversations thrashing all this outrageous behavior out in the open. Or, they would say that someone should be punished, or all should be punished. But of course, god has his ways of punishing and it isn't the way of people's punishment, I think. Maybe there will come a punishment, I can't know that.

And when all is said and done, I'm not sure the world would be a lot nicer place to live if everyone talked out all their feelings and their thoughts. I'm just not so sure. I am sure that it is rare to have everything sorted our perfectly in mind or deed.

So it was with us, each with his own thoughts. And to be honest, in our case, each with his own pleasures to turn over and over in the long hallways of our memories. We were happy together.

The drive home was quiet. We were both tired, I think, wiped out by the emotional turmoil of the last 24 hours. We tidied up the house during the afternoon and David went outside to clear a limb that had fallen off one of the large oak trees. The sound of the chainsaw lingered on the evening air as I prepared dinner.

It was a good night for an early bed time and we both were upstairs by 10PM. David was deep in thought, his brow furrowed; eyes on the floor.

I finished unbuttoning my blouse and looked at him expectantly. His eyes slipped down to my breasts, then back to my eyes.

"How are we looking at this?"

"Not sure, .... ... how do you mean?"

"Come on Beth, .. ... after all, we have just fucked our friends, and enjoyed it, and in the next room. I could hear you screaming your pleasure, you could hear me, .... ..... fucking Phyl, ... .... it's gotta be a little, ..... .... extraordinary?"

I dropped my blouse and unsnapped my jeans. "Yes, I know."

"You fucked Mark; you opened up your legs, lay back on the bed and let him shove his dick into you! We probably didn't think that was the way it would be twenty years ago. So, ... I just want to know how to look at this. How we are looking at it. You know? I can't exactly be the outraged husband, since I was fucking Phyllis right in the next room! But, shouldn't I be.. ... I dunno."

"I think that life is not ... always exactly the way we think it will be, .... ..... not simple and to a fixed plan, .. you know?"

I pushed my jeans down and kicked them aside, standing in yellow flowered panties and bra, looking tensely at him as he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor.

I stood in front of David as I opened the folding doors and reached for a robe. He touched my bottom lightly with both hands and moved them in a soft caress.

"I love these, whose are they?"

"Mine." I giggled.

He laughed. "You know what I mean ..."

"Victoria's Secret" I corrected and he squeezed my buns. "Don't you think I'm a little too big there?" I turned and stood with the long lacy peignoir open in the front.

"Nope."

"You're a wise fool, David." I said, bending to kiss the top of his head.

"Am I a fool to stand by while someone else shares it? ... .... that's the question," he said, "or am I going to hate myself one day?"

I laid my cheek against the top of his head and drew my arms around his neck, pulling him close to by breasts. He touched my mound with his fingers and toyed with the soft cushion of hair under my panties. I knew it looked sexy the way the dark triangle showed though the translucent panty and probed through the little panel of lace. It felt good to have his fingers toy with me and I sighed happily and closed my eyes. I rocked him in my arms as he slipped his other hand between my legs and slowly caressed up my thigh until his finger rested along the slit of my pussy.

"Oh, dear, let's hope that neither of us does that." I said quietly.

He nodded his head and I felt his lips open and close in a kiss in the open valley of my bra. He nuzzled the soft roundness of my breasts and they swelled under his kiss almost involuntarily as I took a deep breath.

"Mmmm, what's that perfume?" he murmured.

"Giorgio." I said. "Like it? I bought it special for you! You always like things with a little Jasmine."

He took a deep breath, nose buried against my cleft. "Mmmmm, yessssss!" he sighed.

David fondled my mound in gentle circles and his fingers felt nice and comforting between my thighs.

"Isn't this ... wrong, though? Isn't this stolen ... forbidden fruit?"

"I suppose so."

"How, then ... ... what ....." he stopped. "How can you stand the thought that I have fucked Phyl, then? Why aren't you outraged? Don't you love me any more?"

"Yes, I love you, and always will, darling." I paused for awhile.

"You know, very early, I had to recognize that you were a charming, good looking man who many women were attracted to. I could see that women at parties loved to talk to you. I was pleased by that, but it was intense, you know, they liked to get you off to the side, one on one. One night I looked across the room and saw you deep in conversation with Sally and watched the almost sexual pleasure that each of you were having. The touches, the smiles, the serious looks. I could see it from way across the room. When you went into field sales, I had to come to grips with the likelihood, the absolute likelihood that on some lonely evening on the road, some other Sally would touch you in just the same way, look into your eyes in just that intense way. And I knew that it was unrealistic to think that you could escape the temptation to take that Sally or indeed our own neighborhood Sally to bed, no matter how we both loved each other"

He started to protest.

"No, it's true. I vowed never to ask, I prayed never to know. But I realized that it was true of ME, too, and of all the attractive, successful people in that room if they could speak freely. How many people on our street are walking around with secret sexual memories they can't discuss with ANYBODY? I can tell you at least five out of the twenty houses on this street who have actually told me theirs, and that means that nearly all of them are in that situation. I decided that whatever happened with you on the road or wherever, I would not be thrown off our love, our deep down love for each other. And I still feel the same way. I hoped that you would feel the same way."

"And what about the ones who have divorced and remarried, each time 'till death do us part?' Some of them three times, I might add. Their lovers haven't been separated by more that a few weeks in some cases, and probably overlapped. They are respected members of the community even though they cast their children adrift! Surely we would never do that!"

"When I got into political activities, it was as electrifying as anything in my life. I found a sexuality to the activities connected to gaining political power that I couldn't have imagined. That sexual electricity is something I wouldn't miss for the world. It has ended up with us having two extremely close friends."

"You're OK with this, for sure?" he asked muted against my breasts, kissing, nuzzling, cheeking the soft flesh of me.

"Friendship, close friendship longs to be expressed in .... .... intimacy, more and more intimacy, .... that's what I realize. Every friendship yearns for some additional expression to tell that other friend how much you thank god you met them, that you still have them. You want to touch their hand, always expressing that overwhelming gratefulness of a closeness to another human being that lets you tell all, say all, shout all your thoughts, your innermost thoughts if you want to and have them returned, lovingly burnished, carefully handled ... .... back to you."

"God made us this way so that the ultimate expression of such friendship is sex. I don't know why, but it is certainly true. Maybe it is wrong, but it is natural."

David put his arms around my bottom, locking his hands behind me and lay back on the bed, pulling me on top of him. His cock probed against my mound and I closed my eyes with the pleasure of its firm touch. I moved against it and felt it settle to one side of my mound.

"You're a wonder, you know that, woman? I think I may have to admit you are smarter than I am. "The slap he gave the left side of my bottom resounded and a hot glow seared it in warmth." I could feel his laugh jiggle against my stomach.

"So, at least we can talk about it, eh? And don't have to go to bed afraid to dream and tell a secret?" he said, his hand soothing away the sting that blazed my ass.

I looked down at him, my darling husband, and nodded, my smile a little crooked.

"Yes. Well, at least not too many secrets. Maybe that's good? Maybe so."

We talked late into the night, mostly lying like that, my legs slipping down between his bare legs and feeling him harden and loll against my fleshy hip.

At last he sighed long and hard there in the dark beside me. "You know, Beth, I think I understand. You and Mark are nuts about the political world and care nothing about the sports world. Phyl and I love all sports and we watch it, we talk it, if we are not able to play the sport, we still love it, ... ... together. The game is more fun watching it with Phyl, talking about it with her is more fun because she loves it too. That is our intimacy. And what happened, our having sex, and feeling each other and fondling, and coming together like that completes that intimacy.

It must have felt the same to you with Mark. I gotta tell you, I was plain jealous, knowing what you must be doing, ... ... even as I slipped into Phyllis and felt her warmth and felt us connected so completely, I felt jealous of Mark slipping into you in the next room. I can't explain it, I can't figure it out, but that's the god's honest truth of the matter. So, I just hope we don't end up regretting it ... ..... ." His voice tailed off as car lights swung across the front of the house and a car drifted silently into the driveway and then the lights went out.

We lay listening for the engine to stop, but it didn't, there was hardly a sound, but you knew it was still running. And then the sound of a car door being quietly pushed half shut and the crunch of their feet on the rock along the driveway. Normally we had to lie here pensively for a half hour or longer, wondering how long they would say goodnight in the dark of his car, worrying a parent's worry, sleepless in a parent's sleeplessness.

But tonight, the front door opened and then was pushed quietly closed. Up the dark stairs in stocking feet and into her room. The hangers in her closet swung noisily and were caught and silenced by her hand.

"Strange." I said as we lay listening. Her door opened again and then the sounds of the bathroom and a gargling toothbrush sound so familiar it was a pleasure drifting through the night.

Silence. Then a tap on the door.

"Mom?" a hushed whisper.

"Yes, come in, _____" I said quietly.

"Can I sleep with you guys for a little bit?" a tiny voice said.

"Of course. Is something,..... ....?"

The tears on her cheeks answered as she slipped into our bed and pressed close as she had done as a little girl.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"Oh, Mom, ..... ... he doesn't love me! He asked me if I wanted to date other boys when we go to college."

"Oh? Is that what he wants?"

"He says not. What is it with boys? They are so complicated. He says he doesn't necessarily want to date other girls, just wants to know if I do, I mean other boys. But I don't want to date other boys, Mom."

"Well, maybe he's trying to be nice to .... Did he say he doesn't want to go out with you any more? "

"Oh, no. But, well, I don't want to. Does it mean he wants to and this is his way of telling me?"

I stifled my giggle over the complications of young love. "No, I don't think so, sweetheart. You might go through several undulations in life, you keep changing, you keep growing. Neither of you will be the same people five years from now, remember. And then ten years, and twenty." I squeezed my perfect daughter close and felt her loving snuggle in return.

"Do you think Daddy is listening?"

"Yes." I smiled with unspoken happiness into the darkness.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes, sweetheart."

She rolled over me and into the slot between us.

"What do you think, Daddy, you're a man."

"Ohhhh god, spare me from answering for all of us!"

"Come on, daddy."

"I think, my dear, that life usually works out OK, if you keep yourself OK. And you, ..... my darling daughter ... are the most OK of all the people I know. I say give him a little slack on this. He probably meant well. And if he didn't, well, you are still going to be OK."

She was quiet for a minute, lying warm between us.

"OK, I'll give him another chance, then. Good night Daddy, I love you."

She stood up on the bed and towered above us in the darkness as she walked off the bed.

Her kiss was sweet against my cheek. "Thanks, Mom!"

David exhaled long and loudly, and we held hands and stared into the quiet night, both, I'm sure with tears welling in our eyes.

"Ain't love grand?" he sighed quietly, and we had a very quiet giggle together, as we turned toward each other and moved together. "I guess we're cutting each other a little slack, then?"

I nodded against his chest, my hand curling around his cock.

David got out of bed, closed the door, and I heard him rummaging around in the far end of the room. I turned on the light for him and saw that he was looking through a stack of CD's. He slipped one in the machine and fiddled with the knobs for a moment and hurried back to bed.

Softly, the music began. A song that Cher sang back in our dim distant youth.

David kissed a line down my stomach and ended in the thatch of hair over my mound. He looked up into my eyes and very quietly sang along:

["I Got You Babe"]


His tongue slipped down my slit, parting my labia. I opened my legs wide to welcome him, and let my fingers tangle his hair. My eyes closed with the pleasure of his loving touch, and I joined the song:


["They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow "]


I felt him giggling against my pussy, his tongue exploring my folds and spreading a warm glow of pleasure through my body. He looked up just in time:

["Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you" ]
["Babe"
"I got you babe ... I got you babe"]

He slipped his tongue into my vagina, and again his eyes soaked into mine. I gasped and tried to return the next line.

["They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent"']

I watched his glistening lips open above my mound:

["I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got "]
{"Babe"]
[" I got you babe I got you babe"]
["I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring"]


David pushed my legs higher and he slipped his hands under my bottom. His mouth was warm as it covered my pussy and then centered on my clitoris with lips that tugged and toyed. I sang to him again, my eyes locked on his.


[" And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around"]
["So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong "]


He slipped his fingers into me, bringing another gasp from my lips as I finished the line.


["Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb"]
["Babe"]
["I got you babe I got you babe"]
["I got you to hold my hand


He reached for my hands and I tugged him up onto me, as we continued singing to each other. I guided his lips to my left breast and sang the next line:


["I got you to understand "]


["I got you to walk with me


He alternated nipples:


["I got you to talk with me "]
[" I got you to kiss goodnight"]


And back again:


[HER:] I got you to hold me tight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go


David bit my nipple gently and a shudder ripped through me, making me miss the next line.


[CHER:] I got you to love me so


He grinned and sang the rest of the song with Sonny and Cher:


["I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe"]


It may have been corny, but we enjoyed being cast back into our courtship days for a moment. His hands cupped my breasts and squeezed. I moaned with pleasure as I felt his cock creep up to touch my slit. He slipped inside me, brought his still moist lips to mine and slipped his tongue between my lips. His cock spread me and filled my vagina. I squeezed it and folded my legs around him. Our tongues played together and I thought how lucky that we still found pleasure in French kisses after all the years.


David had set the music to repeat the song and we began a happy, gentle fuck in time with the rocking beat of the music. I felt his cock caressing the walls of my pussy as I caressed and patted his back lovingly. The muscles of his back rippled as he thrust in and out of me as I met his thrusts with grasping, rolling, hip movements under him.

We rolled over and I watched as his hands cupped the breasts which I dangled for him to fondle. My hips were undulating, sucking his dick with the moist walls of my pussy. The familiar glaze of perspiration began to oil the movement of our skin wherever it touched. I felt him tense his body and hold his cock hard and high for my pleasure as I snapped my hips forcefully. He felt big and firm inside and my whole body seemed eager to feel it, to touch him and have him touch deep inside me.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers
12