Love on a Piano Bench.

Story Info
For a very special lady; a couple of her favorite things.
1.1k words
3.92
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inuus
inuus
4 Followers

I arrive from work in my best suit, tired from the commute but looking forward to seeing you, and as I slip quietly in the front door, I can hear the sounds of the Adagio from Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata being played on the piano in the living room.

I walk slowly over to you, say nothing, but place my hands on your neck and give a little squeeze - you turn to look over your shoulder, smile, then return your attention to the piano.

You look so beautiful sitting there, such perfect posture, in your pink undies and grey t-shirt, thick dark hair cascading down your back, glistening in the glow of the twilight, your long brown legs as smooth as silk, your slender fingers on the keys - and in that moment all I can think of is how much I want you.

I step over to the window, draw the curtains, turn the lights down, come back over to the piano bench, then nudge you forward a few inches to the front as I sit down behind you, my legs straddling yours on either side, wrapping both arms around your stomach - I lean in and place a soft, wet kiss on the back of your neck - you giggle, shiver, but keep on playing.

I slip my left hand up under your t-shirt to those gorgeous firm breasts I so adore and begin caressing them, rolling your nipples gently between my thumb and forefinger, left and right, by turn, then slip my other hand over your belly-button ring, playing with it momentarily, before sliding my hand slowly down the front of your panties, tenderly stroking the growing wetness between your legs with my middle finger, whilst bearing down slightly on your clit with the fleshy part of my palm, and slowly rocking my hand side to side.

You are still trying to eke out a few more bars of the Adagio, but are beginning to make mistakes as I place more and more wet kisses on the back and sides of your neck, nibbling your earlobes, stroking your tits, probing your pussy with my fingers, ever more urgently, till you let out a purring sigh, and turn your head to kiss me with a passion that threatens to swallow me whole - and in that moment I know your piano playing is done for now, and I know I have finally secured your full attention.

Suddenly you stand up and turn to face me, and I wonder if I've upset you somehow, whether I'd moved too fast, or maybe you aren't in the mood, but as I open my mouth to ask you if you are okay, you place a finger against my lips and smile, then motion for me to pivot my legs and sit straddling the bench.

You slip both thumbs into the waistband of your panties, slide them down your beautiful legs to the floor, and in one graceful motion you pull your t-shirt off and over your head and stand there for a moment in your glory, smiling as you drink in the look of lust and adoration on my face.

You sit down opposite me on the bench, draping your long, luscious legs to either side, then reaching down, you unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers, and gently draw out my growing erection, slide your index finger across the dewy drop of pre-cum on the tip of my cock, touch it to your lips, and say "mhmmm," with a smile.

I let out a delighted sigh as you then lean down and begin licking the tip of my dick, rolling your tongue slowly round and round the head, up and down the length of my shaft, over and over, till you finally take me full in your mouth, all the way to the back of your throat, again and again, expertly sucking me to full hardness.

You whisper that you love that you can give me such pleasure, but that you have still more in mind.

You stand up again, smile and wink at me, then move close, straddle the outside of my legs, wrap your graceful arms around my neck, and push your right nipple up to my mouth, which I proceed to suckle and lick with delight, my hands grabbing your ass, pulling you towards me.

As I continue to kiss and nibble your tits, you tease the tip of my rigid cock with your dripping wet pussy, sliding forward and back, working your swollen clit against me, driving me to madness.

Then finally, ever-so-slowly, you lower yourself onto my shaft, telling me how you love the feel of my soft cotton shirt against your tits, how you love the feel of my brushed wool pants against your legs, how you love the feel of my cock filling, filling, filling you.

And when you finally have taken me fully inside, our mouths meet, and we share a kiss of voracious abandon, all tongue and teeth and lips, biting and licking as if to devour each other, which only serves to excite and entice me all the more.

You rock your hips like a belly dancer, side to side, up and down, and as you squeeze on my dick, I thrust up into you, in and out, in and out, faster, slower, faster again, on and on and on, then I slow it down, down, down, take you right to the edge with me, back off just slightly, telling you over and over how much I love you, reveling in the wondrous feeling of it all.

I feel delirious, like I'm floating, and I tell you that it's time to let go, that I love you so very much, and you moan my name as you start to cum, I cannot hold back, your spasms nudge me over the edge, too, and for an instant there is no more you or me, we are one, we cling to each other, suspended in time and space, convulsing together in orgasmic fusion, savoring the love we are making, the love we are sharing, the love we are living.

Then as the moment fades, you feel me shrink and slip out of you, we snuggle and kiss till you begin to nod off - I stand up slowly, your arms still wrapped around my neck, your legs now around my waist, I carry you tenderly to our bed, and I lie there holding you in my arms until you fall fast asleep, to dream of making love on piano benches, and of playing Le Sonate Au Claire de Lune.

inuus
inuus
4 Followers