Love On The Rock

Story Info
A drive in the country becomes something else.
5.4k words
4.38
52.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make love to a big wonderful woman on a large moss covered rock in the woods on a warm Indian-summer day.

I met her on the train from D.C. We shared a seat next to a large window. Somehow a conversation started. It was a long ride and we ended up talking about the passing scenery and discovered a mutual love of nature and the outdoors. Lola and I introduced ourselves just before leaving the train. She gave me her number and said to call if I wanted to talk some more.

I phoned Lola several times in the following weeks. During one conversation, I asked her if she would like to go for a drive in the country. Lola told me she had hoped to see me again and that she would love to get out of the City for a while. We made arrangements to meet early that Saturday morning. It was the end of October and the weather was unusually mild and warm.

I picked her on a corner near her building. We stopped to get food and drink for the trip and started on our way. I told Lola I owned property in the mountains and hadn't fully explored it. Lola said she was excited about doing some exploring with me. She said it with a little smile that said a whole lot more. Thirty minutes after I picked Lola up we were outside of the city limits. We were now on the thruway surrounded by lush open country.

We talked about many of the things we liked and the fall colors on the foliage all about us as I drove.

Lola is not beautiful. She has rather plain features, but she looked great on this day.

Lola was six years younger than I, in her early forties. But she could pass for ten years younger. She was divorced the year before and never had children. She stands five feet ten inches and weighs about 175lbs. Her big legs are long and shapely. I especially like her heart shaped ass and wide hips. Lola's large firm breasts, and waist-length strawberry blond hair are real eye catchers. Lola's eyes are a beautiful watery blue. With her little upturned nose and full lips, she's quite attractive.

Lola opened her window and raised both hands to her hair to let it out of the bun she had it rolled up in. Her hair was now free to be blown about by the rushing air. I could see that she was really enjoying this outing.

She was aglow and as radiant as the foliage around us. I couldn't help glancing at her large body, the jut of her breasts and outline of her pant covered legs as I drove.

We drove along the scenic route with the Delaware River to the left and the overhanging rock face to our right. Lola moved her body closer to me as I drove. Her body exuded the light herbal fragrance of expensive bath salts.

I told her I loved her fragrance and how she was affecting my driving.

She smiled and asked if I needed to take a break.

I told her that I would be alright as we didn't have far to go. A few minutes later, I turned off the route and onto to road that led to my lot. Tall hemlocks and telephone poles lined the curving road all the way up. The car kicked up a lot of dust from the unpaved road. There hadn't been any rain for a week…so the forest was the forest was a little dry.

It was very quiet. The only sounds were the gentle rustle of tree leafs, the buzz of a few insects, and our breathing. The sun was high in the clear Autumn sky. The trees and wild flowers displayed their colors in near blinding brilliance.

I pulled the car off the road onto my property. It was cool but still too warm for a jacket. So I left it along with hers in the car.

We walked into the woods less than two hundred feet, looked back and could not see the car where it was parked for the denseness of the forest. We walked another five hundred feet before coming upon a very large piece of gray shale in a small clearing. It was like stepping into a room inside this large forest house.

The flat rock was about ten feet in diameter with a large pad of moss on its top. The moss was bright green in color and very thick. It looked like someone had brought this deep pile carpet…laid it on top of this large flat rock deep here in the woods… then went away forgetting to take it up. The rock sat in the middle of the little clearing, surrounded by towering hemlocks, sweet gums, and maple trees.

My companion had walked ahead of me at times. Which allowed me to observe her as we moved through the forest. I watched the fluid sway of her full luscious body as she stepped over stones, moved around trees and under branches. Lola moved with all the ease, grace, and suppleness of a dancer. I couldn't stop the lascivious thoughts that raced through my mind. Lusty scenarios unfolded in my reverie watching her maneuver her long limbs.

The thick carpet of moss on top of the rock had given me ideas.

Suddenly Lola stopped and turned to me. The way she did it made me think that she had somehow intercepted my thoughts.

She looked up into my eyes saying,

"thank you for sharing this with me."

Lola leaned in to give me a light kiss on the cheek, then gently on the lips. I was stopped in my tracks by the suddenness of her moves. I was caught flat footed with my arms hanging loosely at my sides.

The surprise along with all that was going through my mind must have shown on my face.

Lola's smile was briefly changed to a quizzical look…then just as suddenly her face softened. With lips slightly parted…Lola tilted her head and wrapped her arms around my neck…drawing us tightly together and kissed me passionately. My arms shot up enclosing her in them as I seized the moment.

We stood there, our bodies melded by the heat of our ignited emotions.

Lola pulled back just enough to speak.

"I love your big lips," she was saying," they're so warm and soft."

My hands got busy. I caressed her upper and lower back. Then I spread my palms to cup her full round kaki covered ass… pulling her lush body close…I returned her kiss. I kneaded the generous globes with my fingers…pulled her hips closer yet to feel all the warmth and softness of her for the first time.

First light and gently, I probed her sweet lips with my tongue seeking entry.

Emboldened when she parted her lips, I thrust my eager tongue beyond like a lance and found hers waiting there to duel.

Lola met my kiss with such fervor that it made my head swim in lust for her.

We stayed lip locked for many minutes. The sound of our breathing blended in and then slowly drowned out all the other sounds around us.

My body was telegraphing my arousal to her. My manhood throbbed within the confines of my pants and beat a steady tattoo against her belly and thighs.

Lola moaned, her lips forming a smile as we broke our kiss.

Lola looked at me through passion filled eyes. I looked back saying, "I want you."

"I know," she said with a smile. "I can tell."

Her arms were still around my neck. Her kisses were warming us up. Lola loves to kiss. Acting like it was an audition, this hopeful unloaded her arsenal of kissing techniques on me. This was oral seduction in its highest form, especially the way she sucked on my tongue, and nibbled lightly on my lips. The way Lola performed, she was about to be the leading lady in my upcumming production.

I was fully aroused. I had to have her.

I cupped her full, firm ass with my left hand as my right hand closed around her covered left breast. Her nipple dug it's way into my palm.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, quietly as I nibbled her ear lobe.

I wanted to be sure she understood that I meant to have her, here and now!

"No…no…please…don't stop" she said and moved her hands down to squeeze my swollen manhood where it strained inside my pant leg. Next she brought her hands up to loosen my belt buckle. My jeans became a pile around my ankles. The large tent in my briefs evidenced my arousal. I stepped out of my hiking boots…not releasing her…kicking them and the jeans aside.

Lola was wearing a beige pullover. I took her arms…lifting them so that they were up out of the way…grabbed the bottom of her blouse and lifted…baring her breasts. I let the loose blouse slide down her long fiery hair to a heap behind her. Lola's breasts bounced in opposite arcs, big, round, and high on her chest. They didn't need support and she didn't wear any this day. The crisp Autumn air caused goose bumps to form on them. Her bullet shaped nipples was already hard from excitement.

I cupped her tits…delighting in the way they filled my hands…tweaked the half inch nipples before they were again mashed into my chest as Lola resumed with her kisses.

While we were busy kissing each other we were also looking for a comfortable spot to continue our activities. The ground where we stood was rocky with ferns everywhere. Not the best spot for what we had in mind.

The rock stood in the little clearing like a giant bed in nature's bedroom.

The top of the rock was nearly four and a half feet from the ground and appeared to have been moved to this place by the same glaciers that carved out the River valley. Without much discussion, we looked around and found a way up the rock.

I went first, then helped Lola up.

Once on top, we completed our hurried undressing. Each removal made difficult by our constant kissing. Shirts…pants…socks… shoes…and underwear were all hastily cast aside as our kisses intensified.

We kicked our clothing to a bare spot on the rock still kissing and groping each other.

Our hands explored each others' body with lips locked. I felt down her soft belly to the juncture of her thighs, exploring the furry mound. She had remained natural…not changing what she was given…her full plush bush felt like Mink.

I traced a line through the hot furriness to the opening, gently with my fingertips.

Her thighs parted momentarily and then shut tightly around my hand, enclosing her treasure box within my palm.

Lola held my hand captive while it was bathed in warmth and moisture.

Lola looked down at this point and gasped at the sight of my naked ebony pole. It was pointing straight out… striking her below her belly button…shinning and jerking in the sunlight.

I measure eight and a half inches long and five inches around normally. But it must have exceeded that. I felt longer and harder than ever. Lola's hands latched onto my very stiff cock and held it while our tongues were playing tag.

Lola started kissing her way down my neck and chest and lowered herself into a kneeling position, all the while holding onto my rigid rod.

Speaking between kisses, Lola was saying that she wanted me since the day we met on the train.

Lola told me that it was my voice…the deep resonance of it had captured her interest.

She said when I spoke…parts of her body vibrated in a very sensuous way.

Lola admitted that she never thought we would have this moment after I told her I was married.

I love my wife…but she had neglected me lately leaving me frustrated…to the point where my physical needs had to be addressed. I'm not a masturbator…so Lola appeared in my life at just the right moment.

Lola pulled on my erection as she leaned back on her haunches, bringing it to her hot little mouth.

Lola flicked her tongue over the tip. She probed the slit with the tip of her tongue, tasting the pre-cum that pooled there. Then ran her open mouth and tongue down the sides and then up the underside, kissing and sucking on the large vein all the way back to the head.

She made my shaft grow longer and harder, licking around the edges of my dark purple crown.

Lola drew my love muscle into her mouth and proceeded to suck it like she was trying to draw her last meal.

"mmmmmm…hummmmmf" Lola murmured around my imprisoned dick head.

"Humm…hummm…hummm…hummmm", she was humming on my cock with her tongue and mouth.

I loved it. She was driving my crazy.

I grabbed her hair, bunched it in my hands at the back of her head. I held Lola's head as I began fucking her mouth. I withdrew until just the head was between her lips and then fed it back to her. She was breathing hard thru her nose while trying to swallow me whole. She tried to deep throat me and gagged. Her hand was on my ass pulling me closer.

Lola started pumping my engorged staff with her little hand half wrap around it. Finally grabbed it with both hands as her sucking and pumping intensified. I let go of her head, reaching down, recaptured her nipples and rolled them between my fingers. This action brought a loud gasp from her, briefly freeing my cock from her hot mouth.

I could feel my scrotum draw up and tingle, signaling the impending eruption.

I was in delicious agony as my organ increasing in size and stiffness. I was precariously close to exploding into Lola's hot pulsing mouth.

"I want to taste you," she said.

She could feel that I was on the verge of Cumming and really started going at it. I felt a distinct tremble in her body as she took me deep again. Like chills were running thru her body.

Lola was giving me the best blow job I ever had, but I didn't, and wouldn't cum in her mouth.

I knew from past experiences that if I could hold my ejaculation back for a while, I could pleasure this sexy woman and myself for a much longer time.

I wanted to deposit my first load deep inside her. But only after I'd given her pleasure. I had to get into her sweet love tunnel first.

I pushed her back, my cock leaving her mouth with a loud plop. She resisted at first, then reclined onto the thick bed of moss. I kissed her neck, face and shoulders slowly working my way down her body. I squeezed my cock hard at its base, gaining control over the release that was ready to blow out of it. I kissed my way down her body, slowly, noting where I was causing her pleasure and lingering before moving on. Lola reached out and gripped my forearms tightly while I explored her body.

I got my first close look at her naked body. The smell of her hot arousal was intoxicating.

Her strawberry blond hair framed her oval face and flowed down under her body like a mat till it reached her hips. The effect was to add fiery contrast to her creamy white skin against the bright green moss.

There were freckles about the tops of her size 40D breasts and between them. Lola's tits were a perfect fit for her body. They were standing off her chest with big blush-pink aureoles and long hard nipples that stood out against milk white skin. Her 42 inch hips flared from her modest 28 inch waist. Her tummy was a little pad laying just above the gentle rise of her mound. The heat and womanly smells were pulling my attention lower to their source.

My eyes drank in the sight of her bush which was the same fiery color as all the hairs on her great body. Lola's hirsute started just below her belly button and spread in cone shape to adorn her hidden flower where it grew thick and long.

Here was the place my fingers had explored earlier. This was my destination.

I kissed my way down to her vagina. The heat rising from her moist little slit was creating the faintest little mist to curl up into the cool Autumn air. I felt her big shapely hips rise in response to my kisses and hot breath on her inner thighs.

I sought to drive her crazy with my mouth and tongue as she had done to me. I separated and pressed back the wet, slick hairs from her hidden garden. I kissed all around the blooming petals of her flower and was descending upon the hot moist opening. Lola's flower opened at my approach, little globules of arousal gleaming in the autumn sun. The swollen lips parted with a faint plop and exposed the reddish-pink entrance to her treasure trove.

I exhaled thru pursed lips as my tongue flicked gently over her little love bud. I inserted my index finger into Lola's tight opening and gently rubbed her clit from the back as my lips made contact to the front.

That's when she shuddered, pushing herself off the moss with a loud hiss and sharp intake of breath. Lola ground her clitoris against my lips and into my mouth. Lola pushed against the stone with her arms and hands to steady herself.

I captured the little bud gingerly between my teeth, flicked at it with my tongue while sucking it into my mouth.

Lola had balled her hands into little fists.

Lola screamed her orgasm. Her spasms filled my mouth to overflowing with her honey pot's sweet nectar. I was thrilled that I had brought her to her first orgasm. I was later told that it was her second. Her first she said was right after she took most of my fully erect member into her mouth.

I felt the weight of her gorgeous legs as they came to rest against my shoulders, and I felt the strength in them as she used them to hold her pleasure center up to my mouth. Lola stayed suspended that way, with only her back and shoulders touching the moss covered rock. She twitched for a full minute, undulating, and grinding her gushing love box into my face. My ears pinned between her sturdy thighs, blocking out all sound. Lola's hands gripped my head and held it in place as I lapped her juices until, at long last, she relaxed. She released my head. Her arms fell limply to her sides.

Pleased with myself, I pulled myself up over her supine body.

Lola grabbed my face, planting kisses all about. She kissed me long and deep, tasting of her own juices.

Meanwhile I was rubbing my cock up and down her slick, wet little slit. Using it as if it were a pen. I wrote my name there, over and over with the tip of my steel hard dick. Claiming it as mine.

"Oooo…ohhhhh…geeeeze!"…She moaned, as I pressed in with the tip, wetting it and withdrew. "Come on…oh..oh..please.." said Lola. Tossing her head, side to side.

"Don't tease me" she pleaded.

I guess I wanted to hear her beg, beg me to plow her hot wet furrow. I realized that I enjoyed this bit of domination. I wanted her complete surrender.

"please… give it to me…Please… put it in," she pleaded. I grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide, and aimed my spear at the reddening target. I was at once a farmer, sinking my plow into her fallow field.

Lola was tight, with the resistance increasing as I pressed in with the cock head.

She felt like a virgin. I couldn't believe how tight she was. It was as if I were the first man to take her.

"Ohhh…Ohhh…Oh my gosh…ooo…ooo…Ohhh!"…she stammered as I pushed against her swollen pussy lips.

I had to go slow. She could have peeled the foreskin right off my dick with the lips of her amazingly tight pussy.

Her gushing juices coated the tip of my cock helping me to slip past the resistance.

The head finally entered with a pop and I stopped. The pressure around my cock's head was intense.

I almost shot off right then.

Lola's dilemma was etched in her face. She was hovering between intense pleasure and unexpected pain.

Lola had remained dead still, trying to adjust to the giant intrusion into her tight little tunnel.

Almost imperceptibly her body slowly came alive. The pain had yielded to pleasure and my cock was now bathed in fresh hot emissions.

Her hips started undulating, slowly at first. Any discomfort she felt initially was now ebbed away. Replaced by a long suppressed desire to be seduced, taken, and soundly fucked. Lola started squirming and squealing, pulling me into her, trying to get all of me in.

I used all of my two hundred pound six-foot frame to pin her to the moss, so that her uterus could lubricate my shaft and expand. I overpowered her, grinding my entire body onto hers. I was stuffing my man meat into her, flattening her into the soft mattress like moss. Lola was Cumming again and I had to ride it out. She was using her fists now, pounding my back and spurring me on. She was pounding to the tempo of the many little explosions that wracked her.

"ummmm…ummmm …ummmm……." Lola whimpered, biting into my shoulder as she found release.

I started moving, slowly. I didn't want to cum yet, but I was awfully close. I had only six inches in her tight snatch and I wanted to be all the way in when I finally let loose. Lola's pussy pulsed mightily, drenching my shaft with lots of fresh hot female cum. The extra lubrication allowed me to sink my rod in till I was stopped by the spongy wall of her womb. I was in all the way with my scrotum barely touching her ass.

12