Love on the Rocks

Story Info
Boo and his wildlife.
1.6k words
3.69
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boo had settled into the rocky crevice only 10 minutes earlier. He loved watching the animals along the far shore of the roaring river. He had put on his camouflaged face hood, carefully arranged the netting to cover his shadowed form and readied his binoculars. A cool morning and Boo was eagerly awaiting the sun and the creeping rays would soon peek around the corner to wash him in warmth.

The roaring voice of the river soothed. Nature with its power and flow. "Laughter? People! Not people this morning!" thought Boo. His ears were straining again for that rhythm of human voice broken by the vocal protests of the river. Boo stilled himself as he looked across the stone table laid out before his private niche. The table was large, maybe forty by twenty feet and well above the river's shore. Privacy today was not to be.

From around the short rock wall to the left, a young man and woman came bounding in the exuberant way young people in love move in one another's company. They stood backs to Boo about six easy strides away. Boo breathed easily from the shadows. "They'll photograph my river and leave," he reasoned. Yes, out came the camera from the small nylon pack. First the young man as the subject with his dark green shirt fitting well with the forest. Looking toward his young lady friend and seemingly right at Boo or rather something looking just like a darkened corner in a rock face. Next, the young lady passing the camera - her turn. Her short auburn hair backlit by the sun. A halo of soft red warmth.

This was a handsome young couple and Boo smiled not wishing to disturb them. The couple seemed to be ready to go. The young man turned toward the wall to Boo's left and unzipped his pants. Out came a nice but quite average cock. Before he even began, Miss Auburn surrounded him with her arms from behind, took the cock in her hands and held him as the stream arced against the granite. Not so much a sexual thing as a sensual thing thought Boo, but he also thought, "Okay, time to move on". Auburn's mind was pulled in another direction. With her arms around Green, she had the sensation that she was holding "her cock", an extension of her own pelvis and she began to stroke the up-to-now soft member expressing the last drops of liquid.

Well, Miss Auburn had starting something. Mr. Green turned, cock still out, pulled Auburn tightly to his chest then kissed her opening mouth. Green was getting hard quickly. Since this didn't escape Auburn's attention, a quick hand was moving to caress, to stroke. Now Boo had some choices; wait and hope the visitors took their activities elsewhere, sit and watch, or scare the hell out of them as he dropped his net and stood up with his face hood. Boo took a deep breath and sat very, very still. He enjoyed watching the creatures of the wood.

Green moved Auburn up against the mossy rock face very few feet from Boo. Green pulled Auburn's hand from his cock by pulling back, dropping to his knees and almost in a single motion, unzipping and pulling Auburn's jeans and panties to her knees. The pace quickened. Auburn pulled her right foot out of her slide and out of her pant leg. The stubborn panties were shook from her sock-covered toes. By this time Green had opened up the treasure before him. Boo might know the woods, but Green knew what a pussy responded to. He spread the lips, Auburn opened and bowed her legs a bit, and Green was lapping bottom to top. Auburn balanced with one hand on the rock but the other steered Green's head to exactly the right place. Auburn's hair was lit again by the sun and the profile of her face showed a simple beauty of the girl next door. Her eyes were closed and Green's sunken cheeks told Boo blood was being pulled into Auburn's clit by a more-than-gentle suction. Auburn tried to push Green away, which had the effect of making him suck harder then return to this flat-tongued lapping again from bottom to top.

Auburn managed to wriggle loose, but gone was the smile Boo had seen in the picture pose. The woods, the river and this place had disappeared from Auburn's consciousness. She quickly went to one knee; Green's belt grabbed, opened then pants and briefs pulled roughly to his knees. The fly of the briefs grabbing then snapping his erect cock downward with a quick rebound to the perpendicular. Green was rolled roughly onto his back by a woman intent on one thing - fucking. We were beyond sensual now, beyond gentle loving. Boo wanted to see her eyes. "What are her eyes like? I can tell much from eyes," Boo told himself. Denied again. Her eyes were cast downward on this cock, this object she had a use, a need for.

Auburn quickly straddled Green, dragging one leg of her pants and one slide-shod foot through the pine straw. A quick hand to Green's cock. Some very hard jacking, then right into her pussy. Boo knew that feel. A cock cooled by the chill of this air, suddenly buried in this grasping liquid warmth. Boo's cock responded to his own memories. Auburn opened her shirt. No bra and small breasts with those wonderful pouty nipples. Boo's control of his breathing had become a bit more challenging and now Green's head was only about seven or eight feet from Boo with Auburn, head hung slightly down.

"Umph, umph, umph, umph..." Auburn let the natural cadence of human mating course through her veins and through her pussy as she pounded her pelvis down onto Green. His cock would almost pop out and Auburn would drive down again. "She'll drive him into the granite," mused Boo. Then he saw something. The light reflecting off the face of the river not only created this warm red halo around Auburn's short cropped hair, but it was now lighting the red curls between her legs. A lighted woodland spirit with a wonderful neon sign flashing between her legs, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". Boo was becoming hypnotized by the scene. The guttural "Umpf, umph", the flashing sign between Auburn's legs, and the shirt flapping open with breasts peeking out then hiding in the warm flannel.

Without warning, Auburn was up. The penetration wasn't enough to get her to that place she wanted to be. She quickly scooted up over Green's face then down. This time Boo could see clearly the widened and demanding lips of Auburn's pussy. She grabbed Green's head with both hands and began fucking his face. Moving her hips and pussy forward then dragging her opened and wet slit across his nose, across his lips and on to his chin. She repeated this over and over occasionally gyrating in a circle using Green's chin to massage her clit. Green's face looked like it had been coated with a clear thin jelly from nose to lips to chin. Boo could also see his lower lip being pulled down toward his chin only to snap back when Auburn's clit and mound had passed.

Again, no warning and Auburn had moved back down to Green's cock. With his cock tucked back into her very hungry pussy, it was back to Auburn's demanding rhythm again. "Umpf, umph, umph" The vocal percussion of very hard fucking. Then the pace picked up; faster and faster until Boo heard Auburn almost growl a single word, "Now!" And now it was! Green suddenly brought his hips up and Auburn seemed to freeze in midair, eyes still closed, head thrown back and then a soft whimper, and finally a collapse on to Green. Boo looked at the two of them, unmoving except for their heaving chests. Stillness now.

Boo was transfixed. His eyes staring. Auburn pushed herself up weakly. Her head came up, the sun again lighting her hair. Then these eyes, these beautiful eyes. Her lids snapped open and green eyes set in a red-crowned face looked right into Boo's soul. Boo took a deep breath. It seemed to last a very long time. An exhausted Auburn had looked up, staring forward taking in the span of these rock walls. She saw the beauty of granite sparkling in the first touch of the sun's fingers but not Boo.

Auburn stood brushing the pine straw and crumbles of the forest floor from her reddened knees. She gave her hand to Green and helped him up. They cleaned each other like grooming primates still undressed. As Green worked at pulling himself together, Auburn retrieved some tissues from the pack, did a shallow squat and wiped gently several times between the lips of her pussy. She tossed the balled wet tissue back into the rocks, then finished dressing. She went to Green, hugging and kissing him for a long time, and then they simply bounded away like children on a picnic.

Boo waited for several minutes until only the voice of the river was heard. He dropped his net, pulled off his hood, and gathered those few things he carried. As he prepared to leave, he glanced down at the wet tissue that landed at the base of his net. He didn't like littering near "his river". He often gathered the ferns, pine needles, leaves and even the rich soil of the forest to his face and smelled them. There was power here. Now he bent to pick up the wet ball. He brought it to his face and breathed in deeply smelling the musk of loving touched by earth-scent. Memories of women blossomed in his brain and his cock felt the surge of hot blood again. It will be a long walk home today.