Love Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. We were leaning against each other, barely touching, both of our feet out stretched on the coffee table in front of us. The second bottle of wine was nearly finished. It had been an exquisite night, and I felt foolish for the panic attack outside the bookstore.

I slid my hand onto his thigh, gently, lightly, trying to give him permission to make a move, but he continued to talk about a recent book he had read. I was slightly bolder, nuzzling down with my shoulder and scooting my butt closer to him. Still nothing.

The hell with it, I thought.

I put down my wine glass and took his from him. I pivoted on my left knee and straddled him, my tight skirt riding up slightly as I rested on his thighs. I teasingly covered his eyes with my left hand, reached into my pocket and extracted some of the dust that Gisela had given me. I reached over his head and lightly sprinkled it on him. I uncovered his eyes.

"Why'd you do that?," he asked with a puzzled look.

"I just wanted you to see me differently."

I leaned forward and kissed him. Gently at first, on the lips, then his nose, and chin, and neck. He started to kiss me back, light kisses, and then deeper and harder, our tongues exploring each other. He was a wonderful kisser. I rocked back and forth against him, slowly at first, lightly at first, but after several minutes of kissing, I was grinding against him hard, trying to stimulate my clit through my panties and against his clothes. He reached up and grabbed my breast pushing against my chest, somehow getting his fingers right on my nipples and rubbing them through the clothes and bra. The ache was exquisite and I kissed him harder.

"We're consenting adults, and I for one would be more comfortable in bed. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think my Valentine's date is a genius."

I've replayed the following in my mind a hundred times, and every time I am still amazed. Bryan wrapped his arms around my chest and stood up from the couch, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed.

"Let me undress you," I hissed as he stood in front of me. I stood and carefully unbuttoned his shirt, wishing I could just rip the button s off of it like they do in the movies and novels. I exposed his chest and leaned in and inhaled him, and my tongue stretched out and flicked his nipple.

"Ooh, you tease," he said, pulling away.

"Honey, that wasn't teasing."

I unbuckled his pants and jerked them down, no finesse, no subtlety, but pulled them hard, yanking his boxers down at the same time. His cock slapped free. It was gorgeous, average size, thick, and I swear I could see it pulse as I stroked my finger along the shaft. It had been too long for me and I dropped to my knees, kneeling in front of Bryan, his short open, his pants at his ankles, and I was fully dressed. I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth.

I was in heaven.

I sucked his cock as if it was the last one I'd ever see. It was the first I had seen in a while, and I was making up for lost time. I grabbed his butt and held him still while I moved back and forth, fucking my mouth with that beautiful cock. I stopped every minute or so, grabbing him with my hand and stroking him while I played with his balls. I looked up at him, but his head was tilted back, his eyes closed, lost in the moment of pleasure. It hadn't been so long that I didn't know when a guy was getting ready to cum. He started to moan and I took him in my mouth again and stoked him with my hand, keeping his head in my mouth. "That's it, I want it, give it to me," I managed to say as I stroked him hard. After a few more moments he did, sending hot splashes of his cum into my mouth, onto my lips, and chin. I swallowed and wiped the stray shots into my mouth. I leaned back on my heels and smiled.

"You little wench," he said helping me to my feet. "That was the best blow job ever."

He raised my arms and lifted the sweater over my head showing off my new red bra.

"Very nice," he said massaging my breasts again under the bra. He then unhooked it, exposing them. "Beautiful," he said. He unhooked my skirt and pulled it off me showing off my red garter and panties.

"You've been hiding those from me all night." He lifted me and threw me on the bed and I fell onto my back. He leaned forward and moved his mouth to my panties, trying to get to my clit through the silk red panties. He took his finger and started to rub me, putting his finger on my clit through the thin fabric, no sense or foreplay or subtlety, but right to business. I started to squirm, the sensation was intense, and then he pulled away the thin band and licked me with the tip of his tongue, starting at my ass hole and up through my swollen lips to my encouraged clit. He did this once, twice, three times and so many times that I soon lost count in an endless stream of stimulation and pleasure. He slipped a finger into me, it felt wonderful, and moved it in and out, slowly at first and then faster while his tongue relentlessly flicked my clit. My feet began to tingle, the almost went numb as my legs tightened and grabbed Bryan by the head, pulling him into my cunt as I came hard, my pelvis thrusting up into each lap of my clit until I fell into the bed.

I don't remember going to sleep or his rearranging us in the bed. I woke first, the early light of the morning entering the room through the window. I leaned against him and my hand brushed against his soft cock. It twitched. I brushed it again. It twitched. This time engorging a little.

"What are you doing," he asked, his voice thick with sleep.

"Playing with my new toy."

"Well, you better be careful. That's a big boy toy. Only big girls can play with it."

"Well, I'm a big girl." I took him in my hand and started to stroke him.

"Yeah? Let's see."

For a man who was asleep a few moments earlier, he moved quickly. He was on top of me, my legs were spread, and the tip of his hard cock was at my hole.

"Big girls know what to do with these kinds of toys."

"I do." I spit on my hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock. I grabbed him and slid him into me.

"Ooh, I think that toy's too big."

"Too late, you start the game, play until it's finished."

"It's too big." His cock felt great in me, filling me, and he knew what to do. He slowly slid into me, letting me get used to his size, pushing in a little at a time. He pulled out a little, and then back into me, hard. Then out further, slammed into me. In a few moments we had a wonderful rhythm working, his hard cock pumping into my tight pussy. I closed my eyes, and arched back, throwing my head to the side as a quick, intense orgasm shot through me.

"That's a girl. Cum for me. That's it." And before I knew it another as jolted into my cunt like a shock, sending warmth down my legs.

"Oh, this is too much for me." Bryan closed his eyes and continued to pound into me

"That's it. Give it to me. Fill me with cum. Give it to me Bryan."

And he did. Big squirts of hot cum and I felt his cock pulse into me shooting into me. He rolled off of me and we both lie there catching our breath.

After a few minutes the phone rang. He picked up the phone and looked at the number. He flicked open the phone.

"Good morning. Great. Yeah. Wonderful. I know. Yeah. She's here."

I leaned up on my elbow and looked at him, puzzled.

"It's for you. It's my mother. Gisela."

12