Love Potion #9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she took his cock in her mouth and started blowing him. He removed her blouse and bra fondling her tits as she blew him.

She removed his cock from her mouth, suddenly.

"Fuck me, Brandon. Stick that big cock inside of me. Make me cum."

Yep, Brandon was very successful with the women. Only, the next day, the woman questioned why in Hell they ever did what they did with him.

"Oh, God, I can't believe I sucked his cock. I can't believe I fucked him."

Brandon had a lot of one night stands, that is, until he met Agatha. Agatha was as equally perverted and determined as was Brandon and Agatha was out to get the man of her dreams, Brandon. She too, had developed a Love Potion #9. Agatha, a follower of the forbidden science of witchcraft was just a toad's eye, a lizard's skin, and a bat's heart away from getting her man.

Stay tuned for part 2 of Love Potion #9

12