Love Rekindled

Story Info
After years apart my true love and I reignite our passion.
6k words
4.51
19.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her walk naked into the room, my eyes devouring every nuance and curve as my heart raced and my flaccid cock began to stir. Her bright green eyes sparkled knowingly and a mischievous grin danced on her full lips. She was beautiful, sexy, intelligent and giving and I loved all of those things about her and more. I'd first met her nearly a decade earlier at a restaurant in Boston. We'd both been married then but we'd been drawn together by a powerful unseen and unstoppable force. Our first night together had been innocent and benign. We had slept together, fully clothed on a small roll-away bed in a hotel room with a half dozen friends. We lay on our sides with our bodies spooned tightly together and our fingers laced together as one.

In the early morning as the sun outside began to rise and the others in the room slept peacefully around us our lips met in a tender kiss. Our passion had risen quickly to a fevered pitch and it had taken every once of self control to stop at just a kiss but our connection had been made and it would not be denied. We were a perfect pair. She was the Yin to my Yang and what followed was kismet but our star burned too brightly and it collapsed, albeit temporarily, under the gravity of expectation.

Our affair had lasted eleven months but we remained connected in mind and spirit even when we had little to no actual contact there was rarely a doubt that we would eventually find our way back into each others arms.

"What?" She asked with a glowing smile. She often displayed more than a hint of self consciousness despite her radiant beauty and I vividly recalled her covering her gorgeous, big natural breasts the first time we were ever alone together.

She'd had a fuller figure when we'd first met but she had been equally beautiful and I'd never been able to tear my eyes away from her sensuous body or her pretty eyes. I'd noticed her eyes first despite her boutiful bosom but I'd always been drawn to a woman's eyes and hers were like sparkling emeralds. She was exceptionally bright and her intelligence was visible her eyes.

"You're beautiful," I replied quickly as my cock ballooned between my strong, well defined skaters legs. I was in my mid forties but I kept myself fit by playing hockey, running and doing pushups if for no reason other than to look good to her.

"I know," she teased playfully as she cupped her hands under her big firm d cup tits. They'd been double d's when we met a decade earlier and while I'd never been a breast man before her she had changed that in a hurry. I couldn't get enough of her body or her mind and she literally redefined my definition of sexy. Before I'd met her I had always been attracted to small breasted, petite, waspy blondes with long flowing hair. Her hair had been short, dark and even bright pink during our first eleven months together and she was full figured with a tiny waist, big boobs and an incredible round ass, but she was more attractive to me than anyone I'd ever seen and that hadn't changed at all in the nearly ten years we were apart.

"Modest too," I said playfully as I silently beckoned her closer with a hungry gaze. I could smell the fresh scent of her body and I inhaled sharply drawing it into my lungs as I rolled onto my side and extended my hand towards her. It had been years since we'd been together but it felt like the blink of an eye, as though our time apart had been a mere speed bump in an eternity together. I'd never believed in fate or destiny before I met her. I had never believed in soul mates either but in the days and weeks after we'd first met I felt as though I'd known her all my life. It was as though our souls had been together long before we met and they'd been waiting for our bodies to catch up. That feeling had caused me to question my lack of faith in destiny and fate.

"Exceptionally modest," she corrected with a devilish smile. She stepped closer and took my hand in hers. My eyes fluttered closed as I savored the warmth and softness of her hand. I had missed her touch. I had missed the smell of her body. I had missed the sound of her voice and the way her face lit up whenever our eyes met.

I pulled her to the bed and ran my free hand up her soft supple thigh towards her smooth shaved pussy. The delicious aroma of her arousal wafted over me and my head started to spin as if my proximity to her was making me drunk.

"Come here," I said softly but firmly. We had discovered early in our relationship that we shared many of the same sexual kinks, not the least of which was an attraction to the BDSM lifestyle. We both identified as switch but we shared a preference for the submissive role and because of that we traded off being dominant depending on our moods. But we were so in tuned with each other that we were rarely looking to be submissive at the same time. My finger touched her labia and she shivered lightly.

"Ohhh," she sighed as she closed her eyes and focused on my touch. I hadn't touched her naked body in nearly a decade before that day but it felt simultaneously familiar and exceptionally exciting to do so even though we'd already made love once since entering the room. I had to fight my desire to throw her onto the bed and ravish her delectable body without the slow build that we both wanted and needed.

"You're wet," I said matter of factly. My fingers slipped between her engorged lips and a flood of her juices flowed from her needy cunt. She had always produced a lot of juices, at least with me, and I pulled my hand away from her slick folds and examined it as she stood with her legs spread shoulder width, her chest thrust proudly out, her shoulders square and her hands clasped submissively behind her.

My fingers glistened with her copious juices and I brought them to my lips while my eyes held her gaze.

"You still taste divine," I said as I licked my wet hand like a kitten cleaning its paw. She tasted delicious and my recently deposited seed had done nothing to detract from that. We'd made love once shortly after closing the door behind us and it had been sensuous and passionate as we reacquainted ourselves with one another but we'd both recovered quickly from our respective climaxes and, as usual, we were hungry for more.

Our sex life had been intense and dynamic from the very beginning. Our first weekend together we had sex eight times in 36 hours. It had been a combination of tender and loving, raw and passionate, and hard and dirty and it had left us both exhausted, sore and wanting more. To me she was like a drug and I was an addict. I fed on her and she on me and the most difficult part of that first time together had been saying goodbye. It had been nearly impossible to leave her after that first weekend and I could still remember the pain I felt watching tears stream down her face when I walked away to my gate inside the Reno airport.

"Thank you Sir," she replied slipping effortlessly into her submissive persona. She had taken on the dominant role often in our first eleven months together and I had loved it when we delved into FemDom but during our time apart she had really embraced her submissive nature and I was eager to explore that side of her in detail. I knew punishing her would not come naturally despite my natural type A personality because I never wanted to hurt her but in our frequent conversations about BDSM she had assured me that she enjoyed the discipline just like I did and the physical pain added to her pleasure.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked as my fingers slid back into her soaking wet grotto making her shudder and moan. Her lean athletic body shifted as she struggled not to squirm and writhe. My thumb touched her hard clit and a deep guttural grown spilled from her lips. She inhaled sharply and glanced down at me with soft puppy dog eyes.

"Yes please," she answered softly. Her sweet, melodic voice shook with tremolo, betraying the depths of her excitement. The rich aroma of her arousal hung in the air and I brought my wet glistening hand to my face and inhaled deeply letting it fill my lungs before raising my fingers to her soft eager lips.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly agape. I traced her lips with my juicy fingers coating them with her juices before pushing my fingers into her mouth. She sucked hungrily and enthusiastically on my digits with her tongue swirling around them like she was working my cock. Soft wimpers and moans rose from her heaving chest and I released her hand from my grasp before pulling her down onto the bed beside me. My hand slid up her back and I pulled her face to mine. I could smell her juices on her soft lips and I kissed her gently as I rolled her onto her back and straddled her waist.

Her soft eyes, so seemingly innocent, looked up at me pleadingly and her lean body went limp as I stared intensely into her beautiful green orbs.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked with a devilish smile and a knowing look crossed her beautiful face.

"Mmm, yes Sir." Her lips parted and I let saliva spill from my mouth into hers like a mother bird feeding its young. We'd done the same thing during our first weekend together. It had been an instinctual thing but it was representative of how in sync we were. Her eyes went wide and she held my saliva in her mouth until I nodded giving her permission to swallow my juices. She did so, slowly, before licking her lips sensuously and gazing into my eyes.

I continued to straddle her gorgeous body and dragged my ass up towards her pretty face as I held her eyes captive with a serious look. She knew what I wanted and a playful smile danced on her painted lips.

"It's time to put your pretty mouth and tongue to work," I said as I bent my painfully stiff dick to her lips letting my natural musk engulf her.

Her mouth opened wide and she licked the underside of my turgid manhood as I straddled her bountiful chest. My cock sprung upward when I released it and I inched higher letting my big hairless balls drop into her pretty mouth.

She sucked gently on my sensitive orbs letting her tongue explore my silky flesh as her body squirmed excitedly beneath me. I moved higher and knelt astride her face before lowering my freshly washed but likely sweaty ass to her willing lips.

Her long tongue slithered along my ass crack and snaked over my sensitive sphincter making me moan wantonly. Her hands gripped at my hips and she thrust her tongue inside me. The sensation was incredible and I wondered why I'd never asked her to do it before. I had of course licked her pussy and asshole countless times during our time together and it always drove her wild but I'd never asked her to lick my ass. She was not against ass play and one night when we were alone in my apartment she had viciously fingered my tight asshole while talking dirty to me. We had talked about getting a strap on so she could peg me but we had broken up before we did and I'd still never been pegged.

My chest heaved and I leaned forward, steadying myself on my hands as my knees went weak from the intense pleasure of her probing tongue. My cock twitched incessantly and I ached to grab it and give myself relief but I was far from ready to conclude our torrid sexual interlude.

I let her lavishly lap at my asshole for several long moments before climbing off her eager mouth and guiding my cock back into it as I lay beside her with my head near her soaking wet pussy. The rich scent of her arousal hung in the air and I savored the smell as it triggered a flood of memories from our time together.

She sucked and slurped on my throbbing cock making my toes curl and my head spin. I slipped my hand into the valley between her strong runners legs and teased her needy sex making her excitement rise as I brought her to the brink of a climax without letting her cum.

Her head bobbed taking my cock down her throat and her tongue wiggled from her mouth when she reached the root, licking my balls. The sensation of her talented tongue quickly brought me to the edge before she obediently backed off and edged me until her jaw ached. I took pity on her tired mouth and pulled her on top of me. We kissed deeply, our tongues entwined as we ground our bodies together like a pair of randy, sex starved teenagers. Kissing her had always been an intense, full body experience and nothing about that had changed during our time apart.

I guided her onto all fours in front of me and rubbed the head of my cock across her frothy cunt lips. A deep needy moan spilled from her trembling lips as she looked back over her shoulder with a sultry expression and chewed on her bottom lip.

"Do you want my cock?" I asked in a stern tone as I slapped her sexy round ass.

"Yes please Sir," she squealed excitedly. I could see her juices liberally coating her shaved labia and I rubbed my cock head over them making her moan deep and low. She was hypersexed and ravenous but I wanted to tease her mercilessly.

"How bad do you want my cock my Pet?" I asked as the sound of another stinging slap rang in our ears. The alabaster skin on her firm round ass turned bright red in the shape of my big hand and she groaned with need and desire. She had always had an affinity for pain and domination and during our first eleven months together we had experimented with some choking, slapping and we'd talked about knife play and getting a violet wand but we'd never done it. There were too many things we hadn't tried but we had a lifetime to try them all.

"I need it badly Sir," she pouted. Her bottom lip curled and she chewed on it sexily as she looked back at me with soulful, pleading eyes that made me want and need her more than ever.

The paradox between my swelling heart and her desire for rough sex converged and I grabbed her hips firmly and thrust the length of my cock into her quivering, needy cunt. A low growl, like something from an angry lioness, filled the air and I paused balls deep inside her, savoring the perfect fit of her soaking wet pussy as I teased her tight asshole with my thumb.

"Thank you Sir," she panted loudly. She inhaled sharply when my thumb penatrated her sphincter and her entire body trembled and shook like it did whenever I would slowly run my tongue over her top lip when we kissed.

I backed out until just the head of my thick circumcised dick remained inside her and then pushed my thumb deep enough inside her ass that I could feel my dick through the membrane separating the two passages.

She squealed and panted. She'd always liked ass play and she needed my cock hard and fast. I knew knew that she was on the cusp of an intense climax. My thumb was two knuckles deep and I eased my dick back inside her at a torturously slow pace making her moan wantonly.

"What's the matter my Pet?" I teased as I repeated my slow torturous attack on her needy cunt. I was enjoying the feel of my cock rubbing against my thumb separated only by a thin membrane and I wondered what it would feel like if it was another man's cock inside her ass while I was in her pussy. She had awakened my bi-curiosity during our first time together and though I'd still never touched another man sexually it had become an intense, recurring fantasy to do so.

"I want to cum Master," she pouted. Her pretty eyes glimmered with desire and her pouty lip made me a sympathetic master.

"You may cum Princess," I replied as I started to fuck her hard and fast. My thumb was still deep inside her ass and my hips slapped rhythmically against her firm cheek as I gripped her hip with my free hand. I could feel her fingers busily rubbing her swollen clit and her entire body tensed as she hovered on the edge of an epic climax.

"Thank you Sir," she panted loudly. A string of unintelligible cries and moans spewed from her lips and her pussy clamped hard on my pistoning dick milking it to the point of no return as her body convulsed violently. I felt a spray of warm liquid hit my pelvis and I instantly realized that she had squirted. She had proudly admitted that she had learned how to squirt in the time leading up to our reconciliation and I was glad that I was able to get her there without her trusty Hitachi Magic Wand.

Intense waves of pleasure washed over her and I fought hard not to climax until she was finished. She slumped forward and I erupted inside of her spewing copious ribbons of hot cum into the depths of her womb as I grunted and groaned like a wild animal.

We collapsed on the bed and I wrapped my big, strong arms around her drawing her soft warm body tight against mine. Despite the difference in our height, I was a full foot taller than she, our bodies always fit together perfectly. Our lips met in a deep, passionate and emotion filled kiss. Our tongues danced together and I felt the beat of her heart sync with mine.

"I'm not letting go," I said between kisses. I let my tongue trace her top lip and she shuddered wantonly.

"Good because neither am I," she smiled happily. The road to happiness had been long and the obstacles had been many but after nearly a decade apart we had finally found our way back.

We lay in each others arms, our chests heaving from the ferocity of our respective climaxes and our sweat soaked flesh pressed tightly together. "So what were you thinking when you had your thumb in my ass and your cock in my pussy?" She asked with a wry smile on her perfect kissable lips.

"What do you think I was thinking?" I teased. We'd always been on the same page sexually and emotionally and I was sure she knew exactly what I had been thinking. It had often seemed like we shared a single brain. We'd always been in tune with each other to the point that during our time apart we would go months upon months without communicating but one of us would reach out at the same time that the other needed them.

I thought back to the moment that she awakened my then latent bicuriosity. We had been three thousand miles and three time zones apart but we found ways to be in constant contact. We'd been fantasizing and role playing with a lot of Femdom scenarios and toying with the idea of pegging as well as swinging. We'd joined a website that catered to swingers in the hopes that we could find a woman to help us fulfill our mutual fantasy for a threesome with another woman. She had told me early in our relationship that she considered herself bisexual and at the time our biggest fantasy was to bring another woman into our bed for both of us to share. The problem we found was that finding a single bisexual girl was akin to capturing a unicorn so we set our sights on soft swap couples with bi women. We, or more specifically she, befriended a few couples on the site that fit the bill but unbeknownst to me the men in the couples were bi-curious and the thought of watching me with another guy had started to intrigue her.

One day we were chatting on line and she asked me if I would ever suck her girl cock if it was on someone else. I quickly replied that I would as I pictured it fastened to another woman while my beautiful girlfriend sucked my cock.

"Even if it was on a guy," she asked and I paused. I knew exactly what she was asking and I had a sudden, unexpected epiphany.

"Do you want to see me suck another man's cock?" I asked as I shivered with excitement. I had never consciously considered touching another man's dick and aside from a single dream about a shemale I'd never had an unconscious thought about doing so before that but as I watched the words appear on my computer a spark of interest and curiosity ignited inside me.

"Kind of," she replied. "I mean I know that we both said that guy/guy stuff did nothing for us and I know you're straight but I think under the right circumstances it would be really hot."

"What are the right circumstances?" I asked. I felt a familiar tingle between my legs. I closed my eyes and pictured a naked, hard bodied and well hung guy in front of me. I had never before considered the male body appealing but at that moment it was.

12