Love Rekindled Ch. 04

Story Info
Love making at its best... 2nd day (n night) and morning after.
6.2k words
3.5
19.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers

My husband, Vijay, left on his business trip, after he watched an eyeful of love (and lust), which Kishan and I blatantly demonstrated, for each other (Previous chapter explains why 'blatant'). I would have never imagined, before we came on this trip, that I would even be masturbated naked, with my willingness, in the company of two fully clothed men. After Vijay left, our love making continued, with me riding my lover in a passionate intercourse taking me to my third orgasm of the day.

We had barely managed a few hours of sleep, in the night! Kishan really hadn't let go off me fully. He had seemed obsessed of my pussy, more than any other part in my body, with my breasts scoring a distant second. He had his penis or fingers in my pussy, even during our sleep. May be, he had a pussy fixation, I thought!

(Read previous chapter, for all the action, referred above, in more detail).

Day 2... continues:

Time was just past 10 O' clock. Kishan had cancelled his businesses for the day.

He was seated on the sofa. I was lying exhausted on his lap, wondering how many more orgasms were in store for me that day. He suggested that we go sight-seeing around the city to get refreshed from the non-stop love making sessions, since previous evening.

We decided to visit just one or two places. We did not want to spend too much time, outdoor, either.

In the first tourist spot that we visited, we were open about our enamoured love for each other, amongst the company of nameless faces. Intimacy between Kishan and I was too conspicuous to ignore. There was a dispersed crowd all around.

I was wearing a transparent sari. It was bluish white. A sari is normally wrapped around the waist, with the loose end of the drape worn over the shoulder, baring the midriff areas. I knew I always looked sexy in a sari. The drape part was so sheerer that the rest of the sari that the blouse was bared fully.

This time, my blouse was even sexier than the sari. It was a vest-like single-piece elastic blouse; white in colour and very wide necked, exposing my shoulders totally. It had no buttons or shoulder straps. It just held on at the biceps. In order to wear or remove, you just had to pull it over your head.

When I had worn them in the morning, Kishan had said I looked gorgeous in this. The sheer sari drape was offering unhidden view of my blouse. Though I tried pushing them underneath, every now and then, my bra straps were visible at the corners. It offered the only unsightly element, in my designer look.

"Why don't you go bra-less?"

"Are you crazy?"

"The shoulder strap of your bra, underneath the wide shouldered blouse, does not offer a pleasing sight of, otherwise, a gorgeous lady. You must use either strapless brassieres or nothing underneath. Your perky breasts, in fact, do not need them."

I had to agree to his point of view. I wasn't comfortable adjusting the straps frequently to get them out of the view. I decided to go braless. The blouse clung to my breasts like a second skin. I was in awe of his judgement and the beauty tips he had for me. Where did he learn this?

Coming back to the first tourist spot we were in... Kishan's hands were, at times, all over my sensual parts like thighs, pelvis, belly, and ribs. He even managed to plant firm kisses on my lips or cheeks. When he was mischievous and thought no one noticed, he grasped my tits playfully. I could see jealous gazes from the male population, following us wherever we went, eyeing our public demonstration of romance.

We decided to move to another tourist spot, which was, unlike the first one, almost inaccessible and secluded where not many tourists preferred to visit. It was a big scenic pond and few other attractions, inside an expansive forest type area.

We entered from the remote side of the pond, where only people with own vehicles dropped by and the entrance fee was costly.

We sat down on a green top, under a tree nearby, facing the pond. Kishan's eyes were roaming all over my body in a romantic way. I noticed odd couples sitting in the other side of the pond. We were the only ones in this part of the pond. The other side was at least 500 meters away. Nonetheless, we could see the people from here. Kishan's car came handy, as we did not have to take a driver with us, hampering our privacy.

Kishan moved behind me and pulled me closer to him making me rest on his chest. He started kissing my ear lobes and cheeks from behind with his hands on my naked belly. In the process, my sari drape had fallen aside. He brought up both his hands to place them on my tits. My nipples were already expectant of his touch and erect through the material of the braless blouse.

Before I could protest, he pulled the blouse to my neck, fully exposing my breasts to Mother Nature... and the people on the other side of the pond. If they had had binocular, it would have shown them everything in graphic detail. Even without binocular, they would have obscurely noticed what we were up to.

I tried to pull my transparent sari to cover my modesty. Kishan kept pulling it down.

"Why don't you at least cover my breasts with the sari drape? You will still view their nakedness clearly, through the sheer material. Only those in the far will have trouble viewing them."

"I want to have a supreme clarity of each and every erotic spot on your tits." Kishan then confessed his fascination for my tits, "Vandana, do you know that you have the most beautiful pair of tits."

The romantic atmosphere was making it so erotic that I stopped bothering, after a while. Rather I was surprised at an inexplicit desire surfacing within me, wishing Kishan had stripped me, completely from top to bottom, and made love to me.

"I have no idea, if I had the most beautiful tits in the world. But, how do you know? How many pair of tits have you had your hands on, you playboy? " I chided in mocked anger.

"I get to only see them in pornographic materials, which are freely tossed around at some of my bachelor friends' places... From what I have seen, you are world class."

"Me... or... my tits..?"

"Both!"

He planted a kiss on my forehead over my head, and grabbed my tits.

I wondered what the couples in the other side were doing!

"I think we must stop! We are not alone!"

"They are very far from here and cannot get a clear view. Even if they can, I do not care... They are all couples, and I am sure they are all engrossed, having some fun, on their own, like we are doing."

I was but sure none of them dared to get topless like me.

Just as he was talking, he swiftly pulled my blouse over my head. His hands were back hurriedly on my breasts and lips on my lips as if he wanted to prevent me from protesting. His fingers were playing with my erect nipples, which had grown to their full aroused size of one inch. He then turned me around and made me lie on his lap and started to take my nipples between his nipples and chew them gently. I was losing my senses.

I felt his hands moving on my waist. He was tugging at the waist loosening my sari and inside skirt. His hand entered underneath the fabrics to feel my pubic hair and then the pussy without exposing them. By then, I had lost all my senses. I felt that an exhibitionist streak in me was coming out as well. I was involuntarily lifting my ass for him to push my sari and skirt down, suggestive of a public nudity.

I saw a puzzled look in his face, for a moment. He regained his composure and was slowly pushing my fabrics down, exposing my hairy mound to the Mother Nature as well. I reached an orgasm in no time, shamelessly in public, though they were far and could not have recognized our faces, if they saw us in future.

Soon, I realized what we were doing and I pushed him aside. I adjusted my sari and wore my blouse. Kishan was disappointed and looked in a mood for more. Did he want to make love to me, right there?

Adjusting my sari, I told him, "I am sorry! But, let us leave and do the rest in the room, my friend."

When I got to my feet, I could see more eyes than before, looking in our direction, from the far end. The cameras were not permitted in the other side of the pond, so I was relieved. But, who knows, if someone had sneaked in one. I thanked God that I did not let my senses take over me beyond a point and let Kishan make love to me.

We decided to get moving from there. I rechecked my blouse. The erectness of the nipples was showing clearly through the sheer sari material. It had never subsided during the entire sight-seeing. If someone had a look close up, my aroused nipples surrounded by two-inch diameter areolae would have been showing through my white blouse. It was not difficult to guess why so many were ogling at my tits that day.

We decided to finish our lunch, in the market area. We found one expensive restaurant but the time was just half past noon. Kishan wanted to kill some more time, as we were not hungry. We noticed a few show rooms just next to the restaurant, where we decided to spend some time.

He took me straight to a Jewellery shop and bought me an expensive ring, which fitted me perfectly. I declined to accept it without Vijay's knowledge. He paid for it and got it gift-wrapped.

We, then, entered the adjacent textile show room. He headed straight to the designer lingerie section and asked for designer brassieres and flimsy panties that would hardly cover my modesty. I flushed at the suddenness of it. I could not refuse another gift or ask him to get Vijay's approval. I selected three different types, each revealing in their own way. This was the first time I was buying designer lingerie. Though revealing, they were very comfortable holding my breasts firmly, when I tried them in the trial room.

The sales girls at the counter were observing my breasts in my white revealing blouse. It was not difficult to guess that they were able to sight my nipples and areolae. Did they think that I had not carried any bra with me to this tourist station and that's why we were buying them here? I thought I at least had a reason for my braless display, albeit only for the showroom staff. I proudly walked around pushing my breasts forward, until we were in the showroom.

We sat across each other over the lunch. Kishan presented me the lingerie pack. It was not wrapped, so anyone can identify what he was presenting me.

"I would love to see you in them, once we get back to our suite."

"Do you have a breast fixation? I thought you only had a pussy fixation!"

"You call me anything... breasts fixated, pussy fixated, navel fixated... But please prefix them all with Vandana's"

I laughed, "You are naughty!"

I could not help but notice the ogling of my breasts here as well... I had made the day for the all-male restaurant attendants.

Kishan said, "I think they are able to detect some of your erogenous spots."

I feigned ignorance, "I don't get you."

"I said that your milky breasts are on a display inside the milky blouse. The colour contrasts gives a sketchy spectacle of your darker nipples and areola."

"Why did you not tell me before? We could have skipped our lunch!"

"Let them, poor people. They cannot get beyond just a hazy view, anyway. You seem to be enjoying too!"

"Do you mean to say that I have an exhibitionist streak?"

"I do like to see the tensions and excitements, in their faces, when they are near us. There is nothing wrong in showing off a little, if you have the beauty."

By the time we finished our lunch, the attendants had vied with each other to service our table.

We returned back to the solitude of the Hotel, by half past one.

Kishan said, "Why don't you trim your pubic hair and come, before you try the lingerie?"

I asked, "What does it got to do with it?"

"The purpose of a 'revealing costume' will be served only you are trimmed at the right places."

"Are you planning to strip me naked in a public place again like you did today?"

"I thought that you were enjoying it too. But, seriously speaking, I will not try it again. Both of us drifted from this earth for a moment. I am sorry."

"It is ok... Luckily, I came back to my senses too."

"OK, what about the trimming? I want to you be trimmed when you wear this fancy stuff."

"OK... if you want it so. I do not want to spoil your fun. But it would be lonely to sit inside this bath room, all by myself."

"I will give you company. In fact, I can help you with it, doing it for you. All you need to do is just remove your panties, sit and watch."

I did not hesitate to take his offer. My wetness, in my pussy, resurfaced.

I got naked. The bathtub was a corner style type and triangle in shape. At one of the three sides, it had a seat, where one can sit above the water level and. I sat myself there. Kishan sat, with his shaving kit, inside the tub facing me. His head was at level with my tummy. He placed a couple of bath towels under my buttocks, so that he was able to work on my pussy areas comfortably. I stretched my legs over his sides, in a 'V' shape

"I had wanted you to remove only your lower garments."

"But, I want to help you with your breast fixation, while you help me with my pubic hair."

He wasted no time in trimming my hair with a pair of scissors, over my vagina leading up to my ass crack quickly. Once he was satisfied, he took out a razor to have me completely shaved, on the vaginal mound and the areas surrounding my pussy opening. He, then, made me stand place my knees on the towel and hold my hands on railing outside the bathtub. I was literally on all my four, with my ass crack staring at his face. It helped him to do a perfect job of my ass. I could not help but ooze my love fluids shamelessly, while he was at his job.

I looked down to realize that I had been totally shaved clean except for a small trimmed triangle, a few inches above my mound. As I cleaned myself, I realized that I had been shaved fully in other places such as my mound, vagina and ass. The skin surrounding my asshole had never been this smooth. My pussy had the same feel. My shaved vaginal cleft was on display, even with closed thighs. I was blushing.

Back in the room, Kishan made me wear his presents. The brassieres covered my tits well enough, but it had no straps and was holding only because of the mass of my breasts. The panties were so flimsy that my cleft was clearly visible through the material.

Kishan was admiring me in them, "Do you know how many people, in this hills station, would have wanted to see your breasts naked?"

"How do you know?"

"Don't tell me you did not notice. Almost everyone was observing your tits today. Many of them were taking pictures of you, pretending as if they were clicking the scenery, around the tourist spots."

"Hope, nobody had clicked me topless in the second tourists spot."

"No, but the bloused snaps itself will be revealing, if they made them into blow-ups!"

"Don't tell me."

"OK, I am joking. You are such an angel that anyone would like to keep a photo of you in their album... What I actually want to tell you is that I am the only one who has had the honour of not just seeing your tits but more than that," he chuckled.

We did not resort to a love making session, as both of us were very tired and automatically fell into a nap in the air-conditioned comfort. It turned out to be a long sleep for both of us. We did not wake up till it was 5 O' Clock. When I woke up, my strapless bra was below my breasts.

I did not attempt to pull my brassiere back and wanted Kishan, who was still deep asleep, to see my nakedness, when he woke up. I just closed my eyes, facing the ceiling, lying topless. In few minutes, I heard him shuffle. Not long after, I felt him kissing my naked nipples.

I did not open my eyes for next half hour and continued to feign asleep. His lips and hands paid attention only to my breasts, areolae and nipples. I had never realized that I could orgasm, just by manipulation of my breasts. When I was close to a climax, I reached for my clit, through the flimsy panties and started to rub, as if I was doing it in my sleep. His hand was on mine, joining me in my rubbing of my clit. I attained orgasm, while his mouth and other hand were still playing on my tits.

As I was lying spent, Kishan asked "When did you wake up?"

"Long since you started playing with my tits. I am sore. You did only my tits for almost an hour?"

"Sorry. But I could not control after our erotic sight-seeing trip."

"So, Am I not right when I said that you have a breast fixation?"

"May be... But, your show off your nipples and areolae through the braless white blouse to so many of the tourists was a big turn on for me today. I just imagined all those ogling eyes looking at me jealously, when I was devouring your tits like that. I am sorry if I made you sore in the process."

"You are a pervert!" I had a mocked anger in my face. He came forward to kiss.

"Who had appreciated my breasts more? Men or women..?"

"I had appreciated them more than anybody else. Many of them caught me looking at your breasts rather than the other way round."

"You naught, you would have made it so obvious that I was braless, by looking at me like that in public."

"Yes, I think so. But, what's wrong in displaying if you have a pair of knockers like that."

We decided to end the erotic talk and ordered the room service for coffee and refreshed ourselves. We went out for a stroll and came back at the dinner time.

We ordered dinner in the room. Kishan ordered some beer for him and vodka for me. I had had vodka only before marriage, with my college mates, during some college festivities. It was a strict no-no for housewives in India to have alcohol in any form. When Kishan enquired, I agreed because of the long sessions of love making that had worn me out. I had to recharge for our 'second' night, before we returned home next day.

On his part, Kishan started to engage me constantly with small erotic talks, during our every act of love making in the second night. It took me a while to realize that I had started to surrender my body (and soul) completely to the manoeuvres of Kishan.

To start with, he was keen to know which of the body parts of mine were virginal. He was bringing up such talks when he was licking my mildly hairy armpits or my navel. He took a long look at my armpits (or navel) and talked to me about how great they looked and how musky they smelt.

After spending good amount of time on my armpits and navel, Kishan rolled me over and made me lie on my stomach. He then pulled me down to one of the corners of the bed, in a 45 degree angle, and inserted a couple of pillows under my waist. From below my knees, the legs were without any support. He then sat over the same corner between my buttocks, and brought me calf to rest on his thighs. The bed side table had the massage oil, which was indispensable for a professional massage. He had apparently bought it in the market place, during our lunch outing.

He started to massage me, from my neck through my spine down to the small of my buttocks. His manoeuvrings, aided by the massage oil, took me to seventh heaven. My back bone had never felt this good in all these years. He spent considerable amount of time rubbing me from neck to waist. He turned me over and continued the massage from my neck down to my chest and belly.

My areolae, nipples, shoulders, armpits, spine and rib cages, all came alive with his magic touch. This was a discovery of sorts of erotic spots in my body, which, I never thought, had ever existed.

There were still more parts yearning for his touch, like my buttocks and insides of my thighs. He had turned me over on my stomach again, but did not reach for my bums.

I was yearning badly for his touch. I needed him to knead my buttocks. I was writhing my buttocks, in anticipation of his touch. Was he teasing me by not reaching for them? May be, he liked to watch my aching and wanted me to beg him. But, I stopped short of asking him exactly that. With time ticking away and no sign of him reaching for them, my buttocks had involuntarily and alluringly lifted.

VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers
12