Love Shared & Watched

Story Info
Wife has husband watch her make love to another man.
1.8k words
3.82
100k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have an interesting relationship. We have always been open to sex with other partners, and always will be. We are both Bi-sexual and love doing a lot of things. The only rule we really had is no making love to other partners, only fucking. I am sure you, the reader, understand the difference. There is one time however where this rule was broken and I was turned on by it on all accounts.

She told me she has a surprise from me and to come home at 2 o'clock but be quiet and sneak up to the living room. She asked me to spy on her for this, and that turned me on even more then usual. What could she be up to that I would have to sneak and not just enter on? Hmmm...

I did as told and what I found was amazing. She left the bedroom door open, and there was a note behind the hall light that said "Enjoy the show." As I peek in I see her making out with this guy that has a muscular build and long hair. I can see her tongue wrestling with his. Her eyes peek at the doorway and see me, the kiss increases in passion.

I watch on as her hands travel up his shirt and pull it off. She looks into his eyes and says, "My husband won't be home for hours, take me, make me yours for the time we have!" His response is to slide his tongue into her mouth as he lifts up her skirt to get a handful of her beautiful ass.

I realize that I am slowly feeling my own cock harden at this site. She invited me to watch her cheat on me. I guess this wouldn't really be considered cheating, but he didn't know she was roleplaying for her husband, so it made it all the hotter. He looked into her eyes and said, "I am glad your husband is gone, I have wanted this for a long time."

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, then began removing her top, and soon her breasts were exposed and being pawed and licked by this mystery man. I thought to myself how fun it is going to be to watch him fuck the hell out of my wife, boy was I in for a surprise.

I watched as he moved a hand down her leg, and then slowly traced a finger up her inner thigh, her legs parting wide under his touch. She wore no panties under her skirt, and I could see how wet she was from here, her pussy was soaked!

He didn't just attack her pussy like I was expecting, he was playing around with it, teasing, slowly caressing. She arched towards his fingers and brought his mouth to her own, sharing again in a passionate kiss. After a while of this he gently slid two fingers into my wife's dripping twat. She gasped as he slowly pushed them all the way in, she looked into his eyes and smiled before pulling his face close enough to kiss.

I was curious as to what was going to happen, I had seen many sex acts with many partners involving my wife, but never anything like this. I pulled my cock out and started slowly masturbating, I figured I would jack off to this at the speed with which they were going.

He fingered my wife for a long time before she came to a slow orgasm and moaned into his mouth. She then removed her skirt as he removed his pants. Her pussy looked like it was vibrating, it was leaking her juices all over the bed. His cock was really big. I am happy with my size, but this guy was huge, at least 12 inches long, and maybe 4 inches around. And he was hard as a rock. I thought that would be it, time to see some hard fucking. I was wrong, but what happened next aroused me more.

This guy positioned his face between my wife's legs and started kissing her inner thighs, he kissed up her legs until finally reaching her wet pussy and he slowly lapped at her as she arched towards his face. She started moaning softly and saying, "Oh please, taste me while my husband is gone, please lick me, make my juices flow baby!" And he obliged. His tongue moved across her softly the whole time, until she finally came, placing her hands on the back of his head and pulling towards the wetness between her legs.

I was amazed by what I was seeing her do. She then laid him down and started sucking on his large member, licking it, kissing it. She looked up at him and said, "Oh baby you taste better then any I have ever tasted, your precum makes my tongue dance."

He smiled at her and blew her a kiss. She licked up and down his entire shaft, occasionally taking his balls into her mouth to elicit a moan. Then she deep throated him nice and slow for a long while, occasionally looking up to plead for him to fill her mouth with his seed, she begged him, "Please, I have never wanted to taste anything as much as I want to taste your cum in my mouth, please let me taste you."

This made him tense and the first shot went across her cheek, but her lips were quickly around the head of his cock as he came in her mouth. His cock was tensing over and over and I could tell it was a big load by the first shot on her face being thick and creamy (and a lot), as well as by seeing her throat swallow several times. Finally he stopped cumming in her mouth, and she looked up, licking her lips.

"God you taste so much better then my husband, you filled my mouth so many times, please, please make love to me, I want you to make slow love with me baby."

My jaw dropped. Something in me spoke of jealousy and wanted me to go in there and stop it, but then I remembered she wanted me to see this. I brought my mind back to the fact that she was roleplaying this. She was doing this for me. God I love her!

He positioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed his cock into her. I had never seen her take a cock that big before, but it slid into her half way then he stopped for a moment to let her adjust before pushing the rest of the way into her. Her eyes went wide as I watched his cock stretch her pussy slowly. As his cock entered all the way into her pussy she arched against him and wrapped her legs around him, giving me a great view.

He stayed buried deep inside my wife without moving, just letting her arch against him as they kissed passionately, her whole body starting to turn slightly red from the heat of her act. He started pumping lightly, never taking more then an inch out of her pussy as he kissed her. When I looked down I saw that my cock was throbbing more then I had ever seen it before.

I mean wow, here was my wife, making love with a man I don't know, as if he were me... And I am enjoying it!

I was broken out of my reverie as I heard my wife talk. Her voice was coming in between moans and waves of pleasure, "Oh, yes baby, deep inside me, oh god make love with me, I want your cum in my pussy baby, make a baby in me..." I looked and he was now pumping, all the way out then back in, but still slowly.

She was looking deep into his eyes, though I knew she was on the pill, "Please, you are so much better then my husband, you fill me so much more, give me your cum baby..." She was arching against him in earnest.

I watched him as he did one hard fast thrust deep into her pussy, his balls tightening and I knew he was filling her womb with his large load of creamy cum. As she felt his cum racing into her body she cried out, "Make me yours, take my pussy baby, fill me with your juice baby, don't stop..."

His body untensed and he started pumping lightly as he said, "Oh my, I never had felt that good before!" Her pussy was obviously milking what cum didn't shoot out of his cock, and as he pulled out she held his cock over her gaping pussy to let any clinging cum drip back in. I watched for a few minutes as they cuddled then went into the other bedroom to listen to them and so not to be seen by him.

I listened as they made love 10 more times that day, every time it started to get heavy I would go over and watch. Once she was on top, sitting all the way on his cock and grinding as she begged him to fill her pussy. Once he even made love in her ass in missionary position. Then he left.

I entered the room with my wife and she looked up at me, her body glistening with sweat, the room smelling of cum, a smile on her face. "Did you enjoy the show baby?"

I smiled at her, "I did my love..." I took my clothes off.

She said, "You can't enter me baby, I am sore from making love for that long, but I want you to clean me up." She spread her legs and I placed myself there. I inhaled deeply, smelling the scent of their fornication. I started by licking the wet trails off of her thighs. The taste of his cum was sweet, slightly sticky. It tasted good on my tongue as I devoured it from her legs, then using my tongue to clean the cum from her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, his cock felt so good in me baby, but only you make my heart sing..." She moaned to me as my tongue entered her anus to retrieve the cum he left there. I then lapped at her pussy, the taste of their act mixed and mingled in my mouth, and I started cleaning her up greedily. I stopped before cleaning him out of her.

"Baby, I am going to leave his cum in you. I want your pussy to smell like him when I make love to you in the morning." I smiled as I climbed up to cuddle with her, and she fell asleep with her head on my chest.

Never leave anything out to explore sexually with your woman, you may be surprised.