Love Slave

Story Info
He finds pics of his mom on the internet.
7.3k words
3.83
133.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marijke
Marijke
27 Followers

Jack Dawson was home for the summer. He was a junior at Oregon University and looking forward to being a marine biologist someday. He loved sex, sports and nature; pretty much in that order. It had been almost nine months since he had been home and he noticed many changes. Not physical or material changes but more emotional changes in his parents. He was never particularly close to either of them but the tension was even obvious to him.

One afternoon, a few days after his arrival home, he was surfing the net. This almost always ended by visiting various porn sites and today was no different. He loved the female human form and couldn't get enough of it. Some of his classmates argued that women's breasts were just large deposits of fatty tissue and the rest of their bodies were basically exactly the same. Jack didn't agree. Every woman was completely unique and he loved looking at them and noting those differences.

He looked at page after page of female flesh in all kind of poses when suddenly he stopped. He stopped not because he'd seen a difference but because he had seen a similarity. Thousands of forms and details were stored in his ever expanding mind and this one matched.

He looked at a blond babe, probably in her middle to late twenties, with C cup breasts. She was being fucked by three dudes with absolutely enormous cocks. The photo series ended with her being drenched in sperm from the three gigantic cocks. The woman he saw was his mother.

He saved the series of pictures and spent the next hour trying to find more of her but came up dry. He finally accepted defeat but still reasoned that he had enough for a compendious collection. He made five copies of the photo series and started to think of safe places to hide them.

"Jack, lunch is on the table," his mother called from the kitchen.

"OK mom; can you come here for a minute?"

A few minutes later Sarah Dawson appeared at her son's door. "What is it honey. I don't have much time as I have an appointment in an hour."

"Cancel it." He said as he handed her a printed copy of one of the pictures.

"What's this!"she said, obviously recognizing it. "Where did you get this?"

"That's not the question you should be asking me. You should be interested in what I can do with them."

"OK, what can you do with them?"

"I noticed that dad isn't one of your playmates and I think the two of you were married when this was taken. I think dad would love to see it."

She tore the picture in small pieces and balled the scraps in her hand.

Jack looked at his mother with a cruel smile playing on his lips. "You can tear that one up but I have many more in every possible position."

Sarah seemed to deflate before his eyes. "Honey, I'm sure you've noticed the tension since you've been home. Your father and I have enough problems now. We can't divorce. I would lose everything."

"Then it looks as if you and I must come to some kind of agreement."

"What kind of agreement? How much do you want?"

"Money? Do you think I want money? I have enough money... What I want is you! Take off your clothes; NOW!"

Sarah wanted to run but she knew she was caught and had to do his bidding. Slowly she started to unbutton her blouse. When she removed it she looked for a place to put it.

"Drop it on the ground."

She dropped it at her feet and proceeded to undo her bra. When it was loose she took a deep breath and let it fall away to join the blouse. Her breasts were picture perfect. They somehow seemed to have improved with age. The nipples were like small pink rosebuds and stood prominently on her milky white mounds. As he stared at his mother's naked chest she removed her tennis shoes and undid her jeans. She pulled them off each leg and again stood erect. She was now only clad in a small yellow string.

"Take that off too. I said I wanted you naked: completely naked."

With obvious reluctance she slipped the string from her hips and guided it off; one foot at a time. She stood erect again and waited for further instructions. Jack stood up and walked over to his mother. His erection was supporting a tent in his sweat pants. Standing before her he said. "get on your knees."

Sarah obeyed but couldn't help the tears that ran in rivulets down her cheeks. She didn't have to be told to pull down his pants as she didn't have to be told what was expected of her. She was surprised at the size and stiffness of his cock. Memories of this same organ so many years ago invaded her thoughts. She instantly noted that it was quite a bit smaller then. She grabbed it with her hand and tentatively put her lips over its head.

Jack worked his sweat pants off of his legs and then removed his shoes and sweatshirt as his mother applied her wet mouth to his hardened cock. As he watched his mother's bob up and down over his shaft he said, "suck my balls... I want them to disappear in your mouth."

She immediately did as he instructed her and after a few minutes returned to his penis. He felt the sperm getting ready to explode and wanted her to swallow all of his seed. When he knew he was cumming he clamped both hands on her head to prevent her from pulling back. As his cock shot its hot ropes of sperm into her mouth he said, "You had better swallow every drop of me!"

She almost gagged but managed to swallow everything and the proceeded to lick him clean.

"I believe you mentioned something about lunch... I'm starved!"

As he passed her and went out the door he added, "Leave your clothes on the floor; I like you the way you are now."

Sarah looked at her pile of clothes with regret but hurried after him.

They ate in silence. Jack enjoyed watching his mother's breasts sway and jiggle as she moved. When they were finished he motioned her to him and to her knees between his spread knees. Again she sucked him off and was forced to swallow mouthfuls of sperm.

When Jack released her she fell back panting on to her ankles, waiting for his next instructions. He pulled her to her feet leading her down the hall to the bedroom. He forced his mother to lie on the bed with her legs spread wide, where he then got on his knees between her legs bringing his mouth in contact with her hot cunt. He uses his thumbs to open her up, and his tongue found her clit swirling around in circles until it was hard as a nipple, then he locked his teeth on it bringing a gasp from her mouth. Jack had tasted a lot of pussy in his life but he had never tasted pussy as sweet as this and he used his tongue to scoop juice from her hole and swallow it. His mother was delirious, and her hands clutched the bedspread on either side of her, as the approach of her orgasm built. When the last she could hold out no more Sarah grabbed Jack's head by the hair and pulled him to her cunt as if she was trying to force him back inside.

When Jack was finished he got up and went to his bedroom to dress. "I'm going out for awhile," he announced.

"Can I still go to my appointment?"

Jack thought about it. "How long are you going to be gone?"

"It shouldn't take more than an hour. I promise to come straight home."

"OK, you can go but when you come home I want you to take off your clothes immediately and come to my room. We aren't finished yet."

Jack decided not to go out but instead stayed home and thought of different ways he could use his mother as now, for all intents and purposes, she was his slave.

When Jack heard the door open and close he waited for his mother to come upstairs. When he heard the knock at door to his room he said, "come on in mom."

Sarah entered his room but she was still dressed. She said, "I've decided that we can no longer do this. What we did was wrong and must not ever happen again. You can do whatever you want I don't care. "

Jack was furious as he answered her, " OK, have your way, you can figure out how to explain to dad about the pictures; and how you could do that while married to him. Now get out here, and don't come back unless you have decided to obey me. I don't care one way or the other, the choice is yours so get out. "

Sarah was furious she left the room, how dare he talk to her like that. The utter frustration of her position was threatening to drown her and then like a ton of bricks it hit her. If he told his father she would lose everything; what was she going to do? She sat in her room crying for an hour, and then realized she had no, and never had, it had been taken from her long ago. Sarah took off all her clothes, and walked out of her room and down the hall to her son's room and knocked on his door. She had to knock four times and was steaming with frustration before he acknowledged her and told her to come in.

Sarah entered the room, but was stunned when she saw Jimmy and Pauli two of her son's friends there with him. She turned started the step back of the room, when Jimmy who was sitting next to door slammed it before she could leave. She stood there shaking in front of three teenagers trying in vain to cover her breasts and her pussy with her hands.

Frank broke the silence, "come on in mom, don't be so shy with my friends put your hands down at your sides like a good girl. I've already shown them the pictures and I'm sure thousands have seen you at your best"

Sarah had no choice and she knew it. "Please son, don't embarrass me like this in front of your friends, after all I am your mother." but she did lower her hands to her sides and suffered as the three boys looked at her from every angle.

Jack's voice was hard as ice when he spoke, " just look at it this way mom, you know it felt good this morning with one man, now you get to try three young men at once. Now walk over here and let my friends feel you or get out and don't come back. "

Sarah knew she had no choice, so with head lowered she did what he told her, and stood there letting his friends feel her. His two friends began feeling her breasts, and it did feel good soon her nipples were beginning to get really hard. Jimmy continued to massage her breast, and she had to admit really did feel good but when Pauli started to bite a nipple too hard she peeped in pain. Jack grabbed Pauli's hand pulling away from her breast saying, "hey don't hurt her; I said you could have some fun, but I didn't mean you could hurt her. If that's what you're interested in then you get the fuck out here, do I make myself perfectly clear? "

Pauli said, "I just having fun I didn't know it was hurting her that bad or I wouldn't have done it. "

Pauli behaved himself, and soon Sarah found herself on her knees with three beautiful cocks in front her face to suck on; which she did with eagerness. While she was sucking on Pauli's cock Jimmy slid underneath her, and began eating her pussy. It had been fantastic that morning with Jack eating her but Jimmy had the longest tongue she ever felt, and it felt like he was going clear up inside her with it. Soon Sarah was grinding her pussy down against his mouth and taking Pauli all the way down her throat. She did not care how wrong it was now all she cared about was the orgasm that was building inside of her, the one that is threatening to tie her stomach in a knot. When at last she came, it felt like she was being sucked inside out, that her insides were flowing out of her pussy.

Sarah didn't get much time to consider her position, as she was pulled to her hands and knees between the young men. Jack sat on the floor in front of her and pulled her head down to his cock shoving it deep in her throat, while Jimmy knelt behind her and pushed his cock deep into pussy. Soon she was being shoved down on their son's cock by Jimmy's forward motions, and being pulled back when her pussy didn't want to let the cock be pulled out of it. Sarah had no idea how long the beautiful torment went on; all she knew was that she had never been filled so much before. Jimmy came deep in her pussy filling it till it ran down her legs pooling on the floor between her knees. Suddenly she felt the emptiness as Jimmy's cock was pulled from her but she devoted all her attention to Frank's cock deep in her throat.

Abruptly without warning two fingers scooped some cum from her pussy and began applying it to her ass hole. Sarah had never had a cock there before and she was afraid of what would happen to her if one of them tried to do it now. She tried to get their attention by waving her arms frantically and making noises through her stuffed mouth but with her throat filled with Jack's cock she accomplished nothing. Then her wildest nightmare happened she felt the head of a cock at the entrance to her nether hole and then suddenly without any preamble the whole cock was buried deep in her ass. The first couple of strokes in her ass were pure agonizing pain, but surprisingly after the first couple of strokes the pain turned to the most fantastic pleasure she ever felt. Sarah found herself ramming her ass back at whoever was behind her. Finally Jack came deep in her throat and she drank his juice until his cock softened and he pulled it out of her mouth. Sarah turned around and saw that it was Pauli shoving his cock up her ass and she reached between her legs to play with his balls as he fucked her even harder. When last he gave out with a groan she knew that he was spilling his load deep in her bowels and she was sad that it was over but just then she was wracked by the greatest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

Sarah knew that no matter what they made her do she would never be able to get enough of this young cock and she would do whatever they told her. She was broken but that was the way it had to be; she reasoned it could be worse.

She waited on Jack's bed until his friends left; it didn't take long. When they were alone again her son jumped in bed next to her and said, "Play with yourself and get me up again. I haven't tired yet and I plan to have you many times before dad comes home."

She didn't reply but instantly did his bidding. She slipped three long fingers into her sopping vagina and moved them back and forth. She was surprised that she was soon getting excited. She hadn't ever had as much sexual action as she had this afternoon and she knew she wanted more.

"Whose idea was it to shave your pussy?"

"It was my idea; I thought it would stimulate your father."

"Did it work?"

"No... not really. Your father isn't easy to inspire. I sometimes think it is a miracle you were ever born."

"I want you to grow it back. It makes me feel like I'm banging a little kid; that seems so perverted."

She thought that some would consider banging your mother perverted but didn't say anything. She didn't want to get him mad again and she was actually getting to like her new activities. "Okay honey, anything else you want me to do?"

Jack thought about it while he watched her wet fingers working. "Dad isn't home very much and he doesn't come home from the office until late. I want you naked when we are home alone. When you come from work I want you to strip and come to my room to see if I want you. If my friends are here and I want you to do it with them, you will do it without hesitation. Do you understand? If you do, suck me now."

Sarah rolled over and took his half-hard penis in her mouth. After a few minutes of sucking he was hard again. He pulled it out and told her to straddle and ride him to an orgasm. She complied with his wishes and mounted him. He played with her breasts as she rode his penis and watched her half-closed eyes as she enjoyed the ride. She controlled the timing and rhythm and soon had him shooting streams of hot sperm deep in her womb. They collapsed in a state of total exhaustion and were soon asleep.

When Jack awoke he was alone in his bed. He could hear his mother preparing supper in the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen he spotted his mother. She had her back to him and was softly humming a popular tune and she was dressed.

"What's this?"

"Oh, hi sleepyhead, I'm making a late supper for us."

"I asked if you understood my rules and you said you did!" he yelled at her.

A look of incomprehension and confusion shadowed her face, "what have I done to upset you?"

"I told you that I want you naked when dad isn't here!" He walked swiftly to her and grabbed the kitchen scissors next to her. She was suddenly scared he might resort to violence and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Don't do that! Put your hands down. I'm going to cut those off of you!" He used the scissors to cut from her waist up between her breasts to her neck. He then cut up the outside of each sleeve and told her to raise her arms; her blouse fell to the ground about her feet. She had a bra encasing her breasts so he cut the shoulder straps and then between her breasts; her bra fell away. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and cut it to the waist band; it joined the other garments. Lastly he cut her panties along the outside of each hip then grabbed her crotch and ripped the last garment from her body. "Take off those shoes and get on your knees!"

She instantly complied and he shoved his erection in her quivering mouth. He grabbed her head and violently fucked her mouth, forcing the head of his penis down her throat several times. She came close to vomiting several times but swallowed anything in fear of upsetting him more. He finally filled her mouth with cum and watched to make sure she swallowed it.

"Pick up those rags and take them out to the trash!"

"I've already put it out by the road; tomorrow it is going to be picked up."

"You should have thought about that before you disobeyed me!"

She knew she couldn't change his orders and started gathering her ruined garments. She slowly stood up and headed for the door.

"Don't forget your shoes. If you displease me again I'll cut up all your clothes and send you to work naked!"

She retrieved her shoes and headed for the front door. Jack followed her and watched her open the door and walk out on the porch. "Don't run: walk," he said from behind her. She looked both ways and slowly walked out to the road. Lifting the lid she deposited her clothes in the trash.

"Stand there until I say you can come back!"

To Sarah it seemed like hours that she was forced to stand exposed by the road. When he finally gave her permission to return she felt utterly defeated. On the porch he said, "I want you in my bed. NOW!"

She rushed past him and disappeared into his room. When he came into the room she was under his covers. "Don't hide from me. Remove those covers, lift your knees and spread your legs."

She complied.

He climbed next to her and put three fingers in her twat. He roughly fingered her and she couldn't help but to respond. Not only her breathing increased but her female juices began to flow and stream down her butt crack. When she was flowing freely he put the wet fingers into her ass. Amply lubricated his wet finger slid easily in. After a couple of minutes he ordered her on hands and knees and mounted her ass. Like Pauli he rammed it in to the hilt.

Her ass was much tighter than her pussy and Jack could feel it grab his cock with every stroke. He had never had this much sex in this short of time and was pleasantly surprised that he could hold his load so long. When he finally blew his wad deep in his mother's ass they were both slick with sweat. When he was finished he watched as his seed slowly flowed out of her anus.

The next month went as well as the first day. Sarah didn't forget her lesson and reported naked at my room every afternoon. Generally Jack was alone and they spent a couple of hours in deep passion. When Peter came home, Sarah was dressed and appeared to be normal. This was just good acting on Lana's part as she wished he would go out of town again and she could spend more time with Jack filling one of her holes. Jack had only invited his friends twice to partake in her cardinal delights. She accepted it without question. She even sometimes woke him up in the morning with a passionate kiss or her mouth sucking his limp member. No, Sarah knew who her master was and bent to his ever request or desire.

Marijke
Marijke
27 Followers
12