Love Slave Ch. 1

Story Info
He grants her wish to be a slave.
1k words
3.94
78.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

She lays spread eagle across the bed with her arms stretched above her each tied to a bed post each ankle strapped down with her knees slightly bent to give easier access to her fuckable holes he just sits there for a few moments in the quiet and watches her squirm, as she tries to figure out a way of obtaining some release. Not only from the binds that hold her to the bed but from the ones stirring deep inside of her. He started this fire in her and he was going to let it smolder as long he could stand it.

Friday 8:00 am

It all started that morning when she sent him an email at work asking him if he wanted to play that evening after work. Seeing how they had the whole weekend free and all to themselves, she wanted to be his love slave till Sunday at midnight. Was he interested in being her master? He was definitely interested and sent her a reply telling her to be home at 5:30pm waiting for him, dressed only in a short dress with nothing underneath it. They would be going out for an early dinner. She spent the entire day wondering what she had gotten herself into.

She got home at 4 that afternoon, her nerves were all jumbled up so she poured herself a glass of white wine and decided to go and soak in a hot bath and see if she couldn't relax some. As she laid back in the water her mind started thinking about the next 55 hours to come. She felt her nipples harden at the thought, she felt down to her clit that was swollen and sensitive from her thoughts about him all day long, she came almost the instant she touched herself.

It was some relief but she needed more and there was no more time, she had to get ready for dinner. She knew there would be more release later and holding in some of the heat would just make it that much more intense. She got out of the tub, slipped on a short simple dress, no stockings, no panties just as he told her and finished getting ready.

At 5:30 he walked in, she was standing in the living room ready for him. He had spent all day thinking of what was to come and needed some relief right then too. He walked over to her, took her hand, kissed her, and asked her if she was sure this is what she wanted. She just nodded back to him. He told her to get on her knees and suck his cock and she had better not spill a single drop of his cum or there would be severe consequences. Her eyes got wide at this but she did what she was told.

As she was sucking on his cock and playing with his balls, her mind was thinking that he wouldn't really do anything, this is just part of the game, isn't it? He starts fucking her mouth, faster and faster, telling her to suck it, pushing himself farther down her throat than she thought he could go then she felt him coming in her mouth as a pure animalistic moan came from him she drank his seed and tried to not spill a drop. But when he looked down at her, she had a small dollop on her chin. She reached up to wipe it away and he grabbed her arm pulling her up.

He led her farther into the living room and sat down, motioning for her to sit on the floor by his feet. He tells her that he gave this idea of hers a lot of thought, she started the game with the email, he was going to make sure she got everything she had ever read or thought of in one weekend. If after the weekend there was something they both enjoyed then that could be repeated, if there was something they both didn't like then it would never happen again. But until midnight Sunday, she was his to do with what he wanted, not what she wanted. This was not about her pleasure, it was about his. If he decided to find pleasure in getting her off, then she would be that much better off. (he really wasn't that mean, he just wanted her to think so). First thing that she had to understand was that he meant what he said about the consequences. She would do as he told her or there would be a punishment. Now it was time for her first punishment.

He helped her up and pulled her across his lap, he raised her dress and told her that he was glad she followed that command correctly. He rubbed his hand across her ass, making her push up against him, then he spanked her hard 10 times. When he finished the last lick his other hand came up and rubbed her ass where he had turned it bright red while the hand he spanked her with reached in-between her legs and plunged into her pussy.

He was surprised at how wet and hot she was. He had no idea that turning her ass red would be such a turn on for both of them. Her shock when he turned her over his knee and she figured out what he was going to do did not compare to the shock of what that spanking did to her insides. Oh the spanking hurt, it was all she could do to not start crying but at the same time, the fire on her ass was nothing compared to the fire he was starting inside of her.

When his fingers went up inside of her, all she could think about was how to get more. He fucked her pussy with his fingers, slipping one finger in her ass so he had his hand full, telling her that later that evening that finger in her ass was going to be his cock, so she better get ready for it. He fucked her till he thought she was ready to cum and then he stopped. Slapped her on the ass and told her not yet and to go fix her makeup cause they were late for dinner.