Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom felt his heart would burst with his love for his daughter. He kissed his daughter's back and neck as he pistoned his massive cock, in an almost lazy slow motion fucking, in and out of his daughter's ravaged virginal cunt, "Luce sweetheart, are you OK?"

Lucy faintly heard her father's concern in the mist of swirling lust and desire for her father and his monster cock making her a woman - HER FATHER'S WOMAN.

Lucy nodded her head few times to reassure her father as she continued her journey, impaled on impossibly huge penis of her father, towards another mind numbing orgasm.

Lucy had no control on her breathing, the constant drool running from the corner of her open mouth, her whole being was centred around her cunt and her determination not to emit any scream which could be heard in the next room.

Tom fucked his daughter for the next thirty-five minutes at the same steady pace when he felt her gasping daughter to tense up, her pelvis started to jerk up and down and her head started to roll from side to side instead of lolling up and down, signalling her orgasm. Tom began to feel the familiar boiling sensation in his balls; a warm pulsation that meant his sperm was only seconds from flooding his daughter's sex.

"Oh my darling...!" Tom groaned with pleasure and continued to fuck his daughter very slowly and carefully, giving her time to get used to a giant penis buried in her virginal cunt and having a body wrenching orgasm.

Tom kept his control and kept his humungous cock shuttling her cunt as Lucy reached the peak of her orgasm. Lucy went almost deathly still as she took a gasping deep breath and stopped. Tom knew the explosion was near his own desire to climax now mounting inexorably.

Quickly Tom slid his hands up and captured his daughter's swaying breasts in his hands, filling his fingers with the taut tips of her nipples. Squeezing them hard, he groaned into Lucy's neck and began to come, from the top of his long cunt-ripping lunge as his monstrous cock shuttled in to rest ball deep inside his daughter's convulsing cunt.

Spurt after spurt of semen bursting from the tip of his cock in great gushes of hot liquid. Unable to stop herself, Lucy screamed in ecstasy as she too came, a hot flood of her sex juice covering her father's jetting prick buried deep within her belly. They presented a wonderful pastiche - a tall powerful father's massive cock buried deep inside his vulnerable bent over breathtakingly beautiful daughter's cunt - both their bodies arched in orgasmic torture.

Father and daughter were just beginning to enjoy the glorious after-glow of their ebbing climaxes when there was a knock on the door. Nina, Angelo's sister called out,

"Luce sweetheart, are you alright in there? I heard a scream."

Thankful that the door was locked, Lucy called out, "Of course. Thank you, Nina. I slipped on a patch of water. I'm sorry if I woke you."

"It was nothing," Nina said. "As long as you're alright...?"

"Perfect, thank you," she called out, stroking her father's hand still gripping her breast, "Just perfect."

Tom and Lucy kept still until Nina's steps were no more heard and a sound of door closing ensured that father and daughter were alone in their illicit voyage of sexual sharing.

Tom whispered, "Lucy darling we need to leave carefully."

Lucy still felt weak but amazingly felt a desire still burning inside her belly, she winced as her father pulled his almost fully hard cock from inside of her cunt. As the enormous glans came out its groove hooked onto the vaginal ring before snapping free making her take a sharp breath.

"I am sorry, Luce if I hurt you," Tom whispered.

Lucy quickly turned around and kissed her father's mouth repeatedly, "Never, never, never will you say that again. We belong to each other and you can hurt me, love me as you would any woman you cared for....er...er.. as you did with mum."

Tom hugged her hard and kissed his daughter back.

They both knew they had to make their way back to the rooms. Lucy was first to go with her father's cum running along her thighs. Tom picked her thong and wrapped her in towel.

Lucy whispered, "Can I come to your room if my cunt is not too sore," Tom's still hard cock lurched upwards with lust and he whispered back, "You can Luce, but be careful, we cannot be found in the same bed in the morning."

Tom twisted and turned in his bed, he wanted to tear into his daughter's room, spread her legs and shove his horse cock in her tender cunt and fuck her until she could not cum anymore. He would never act on his wish, he wanted his daughter to come to her so that he was sure that she did not feel different and still wanted to have sex with her father.

Tom might have dosed for a few seconds and woke as Lucy slid beside him under the covers and hugged him with a whisper, "Sorry daddy, I could not keep away." Tom rolled towards his daughter who was naked and kissed her with a passion that left her breathless. His huge cock was throbbing with desire. He felt his daughter's pussy, separating the soft fur covering her cunt lips and felt she was dripping wet with the flowing cunt juices.

He rolled his daughter on her back and climbed on her voluptuous body covering her much smaller frame with his big, muscular and heavy frame. Tom without any preamble separated his daughter's thighs with his own, Lucy automatically flexed her knees and dropped them outwards opening her pelvis and cunt wide open for her father's massive cock. She knew she was in for fucking that she will have to enjoy without making all the noises she would have liked to if situation were to be different.

Lucy within next five minutes was impaled second time that night with her father's monstrosity and he proceeded to fuck her with a solid pace making her wince, groan, cry silently and come again and again. Tom mauled his daughter's large soft breasts brutally as he pleased and continued to fuck her through her various orgasms and buried his giant cock to the hilt after about an hour of fucking to erupt inside his daughter's well fucked cunt depositing his scalding semen in huge volleys burning his daughter's cunt with its heat and force of ejaculation.

He lay on top of his daughter waiting for her to regain some kind of consciousness. Once Lucy was back in the world of living he pulled out of his daughter's overflowing sore cunt and rolled away. He allowed and watched Lucy get up after he had kissed her face very wet with her tears and saliva many times with love and passion. She grabbed her flimsy gown and slid out of her father's room.

Tom's heart was thumping, as he felt sated for few minutes. He closed his eyes running his hand over the giant length of his partially hard still drenched from his daughter's cunt juices and his cum. He knew the night would not finish without more trysts between father and daughter despite the risk of all the relatives in nearby rooms.

Tom slowly rolled out of his bed before an hour had lapsed since his daughter left his room and stealthily made his way towards his daughter's room. He took great care not to make the floor creak. He was delighted to find Lucy's door unlocked and groped his way to her bed in the dark.

He soon got used to the dim light from distant village street seeping through the window as he made the form of his naked daughter lying on top of the bed covers sleeping, her deep breathing making his heart burst with love. He gently kissed his daughter's mouth and whispered, "Luce, sweetie..." and he moved onto the bed. Lucy almost instantly opened her eyes and put her arms around her father's neck pulling him over her body.

Tom without any hesitation once again climbed over his daughter and impaled her pussy full of cum and cunt juices with his monster cock and fucked her steadily making her gasp and moan, bite her lips. Lucy could not believe how her father could reduce her into a blathering idiot within seconds with his monstrosity.

She hardly noticed the mauling her breasts received by her father's big hands and her sore cunt once his father finished with her. Father and daughter grunted their way to a wonderful fucking which lasted another forty minutes. Lucy climaxed with one orgasm merging with another and to finish, her father once again erupted leaving gallons of virile, fertile sperm deep inside her cunt.

As he removed his huge cock which never seemed to deflate fully that night his cum leaked out of cunt. Tom kissed his daughter and left the room with reluctance.

That night the covert movement of father and daughter into one another's room could have been comical but for the ferocity and intensity of their love and lust for each other.

Her father with an interval of an hour or so fucked Lucy twice more that night. The last time she felt fucked out and barely could move as her father pounded her cunt with his massive cock making her gag and cum violently.

Both got some sleep until Lucy woke her father almost close to six am. Tom whispered, "Luce sweetie, folks would be waking up soon."

Lucy pleaded, "Daddy can we not have a quickie?"

Tom smiled at her daughter's concept of a quick one. However, he promptly served her by roughly pulling her underneath him and fucked her with more force and pace than he had all night. This quickie lasted twenty-five minutes leaving Lucy very sore, speechless, sated and tired.

XX XX

Chapter 3

IT GOT BETTER........

XX XX

He and Lucy had been fucking like animals ever since that first precious night, Tom thought with pleasure, his cock pumping out wave after wave of thick sperm over his fingers, which he brought to his mouth and sucked off, reluctant to wake his sleeping daughter whom he loved and desired so much.

In the warm light of the early morning Tom stirred and found Lucy propped up on one elbow, looking down at him. He turned his face to hers and she kissed him passionately.

"God, I missed this," she said when his lips left hers.

"Yeah, me too, baby, so very much. And you weren't even tempted?"

"No," she said, nuzzling her head into his shoulders and lying against him, pressing the mounds of her large breasts into his chest. "Why should I? You give me everything I've ever wanted. Loving, fierce hot sex just whenever I want it. Jennifer asked if I'd like to go with her to Mexico for a week or so but I gave her some excuse because I wanted to come home to you and have that great hard monster cock of yours buried in my pussy for the whole time. Every wonderful minute I'm here. I am supposed to be your woman you realise?"

"I love you, Luce," Tom said.

"And me you, Daddy," she said softly. Then she sat up on her elbow.

Lucy looked at her father's muscular frame, with his huge cock thick and long over his belly like a huge snake.

She put her face on her father's belly facing him as she gently fondled his monster with her tiny hand barley able to go around his girth even when his cock was not hard, "Daddy, do you know anyone with a huge cock like yours?"

Tom smile indulgently without caring to answer his daughter's rhetorical question, "I cannot believe you can put that monster inside my cunt, where does it all go? Did mum take all your cock easily?" the last question made her voice go soft and her hand held his cock more firmly.

"Luce she could and sometime I would be quite rough and she liked every bit of it," Tom caressed his daughter's beautiful face with his hand. He traced the curve of her eyebrows, bridge of her beautiful nose and her perfect nostrils with his finger finishing with pushing the tip of her nose with his finger and trying to slide his other finger inside her nostril making her smack his hand in mock displeasure.

"Daddy, I am serious. Do men get such massive monstrosity from their father or is it just freakish event." Lucy kept on the subject.

"I am not an expert but I do know your grandfather is not very different from me. I have no other first-degree male relative that I know. Does that answer your question?"

"Grandpa is as massive as you?" Lucy responded with her eyes growing wide. "Can he keep on fucking once he has come and keep on coming many times during the same fuck as you do?"

Tom went quiet for a moment. He saw shadow of concern on his daughter's face as she worried if she had crossed the line. Tom could not bear his daughter's worry about anything, he gently and playfully tapped his daughter's cheek with his hand, and "You do not expect that I would have asked my father those facts I seem to have been able to do all this since I started having sex with your mother and she was the only girl I was close to."

Lucy giggled with delight, "I am now my mother and daughter rolled in one,"

Tom felt he could die with his love for this beautiful girl he was lucky to have as his only offspring, "Luce, sweetie do you know how much I love you."

Lucy moved up to lie on her father's hard belly crushing her breasts as she folded her arms over his chest and rested her chin on her hands looking at her father's handsome face, "I love you more dad.... Do you think I am kinky if I think of sex many times a day."

Tom laughed, "No sweetheart but you can be an honorary boy if you do."

Lucy laughed filling the room with similar sweet sound of laughter as her mother's; Tom could not help but notice how much his daughter resembled her mother.

Lucy moved one hand from under her chin and slowly stroked her father's face running her finger over his lips as he kissed it softly, "Daddy how much do I look like my mum now, be truthful"

Tom smiled, "Luce, you have same breathtaking face of your mother. I can look at your face and do nothing but watch. You mother's breasts were bigger but I think you will eventually have larger breasts than you mother. Sweetie I can tell you what other fathers cannot that you pussy hair is exactly like you mum's in fact your cunt looks exactly like hers, she had broad soft cunt lips as you have."

Lucy felt giggly, "Did she scream herself silly as I do when you put your big cock inside me?"

"Luce, your mum could bring the house down and make neighbours ring police the way she screamed when she came and when we fucked in a rough manner." Tom answered honestly as he shared realising that she could ask these questions only because fate had allowed them to be close as man and woman. This removed all restrictions as far their personal life was concerned.

"Dad did you ever feel attracted to other women when you were away from mum, no please do not answer that, I am sorry that is unfair of me."

"Luce, I surely did but never acted on it. In fact I would ring your mum and describe the woman to her and she would suggest all sort of kinky sex that I could offer her as inducement. Your mum and I then would masturbate arousing each other on phone. Sometimes you were suckling on your mum's breasts as we had what you teenagers call phone sex."

Lucy thought she was lucky to be born from the loins of this wonderfully handsome man and mothered by his wife, her mother.

Lucy ran her finger tracing the whole face of her handsome father's face. She ran her finger all along his nose and curves of his nostrils and naughtily slowly inserted her finger inside his nostril making him take her hand in his hand in a mock restraining fashion and kiss it before freeing it.

Lucy kissed her father's hand, "Daddy, is there anything we don't do together that you'd like to? You only have to tell me."

Tom decided it was time to ask for what he had longed for ever since that first night: the chance to fill her gorgeous ass with his cock, to feel the grip of her anal sphincter around the base of his cock as he buried every last inch in her rectum, his glans churning up the contents of her bowels, warm and thick around its throbbing tip. He needed to fuck his daughter's magnificent ass so badly.

"Your ass, honey," he said. "Would you let me take you in the ass?"

"Oh Daddy, I -"

Tom could see the fear in her eyes and he put his hand on her head, stroking her hair to soothe her.

"I'm just afraid it would hurt," she said, "You're so damn big!"

"I'll be careful, Luce. I promise," he said, desperate not to lose the chance to at least try.

"All right," she said, turning on her stomach and resting her head on the pillow.

"What do I have to do?"

"Just open your legs, darling," her father said, climbing on top of her, his cock bursting with the anticipation of finally introducing her to the greatest pleasure a woman can experience. "First I need some lubrication."

With a deep thrust, Tom drove his cock into his daughter's cunt, coating his sex with her thick sex-juice and making Lucy gasp.

"Oh Daddy, that does feel good," she said.

"What comes next will feel even better sweetheart, I promise," he said, slowly withdrawing his cock from the moist depths of her pussy with a sucking sound and lifting his hips to set the dripping tip at the entrance to her ass.

"Daddy," Lucy said in a worried voice, "would it be all right if I put my hand on your cock as a sort of brake?"

"Sure, Luce. You do that," he said, "I don't want to do anything to hurt you, you know that."

Lucy's hand stroked over his belly and she slid her fingers round the shaft of his greasy massive cock, encircling barely half the circumference, her hand appearing ridiculously small as she tried to hold the giant cock.

"Mmm, that feels nice," he said, "You ready, Luce?"

"Go for it, Daddy," she said softly.

Steadily applying pressure, Tom pushed his massive cock head against his daughter's anal sphincter. The incongruity of his giant cock head and his daughter's tiny anal opening filled Tom with raging lust. He could hear Lucy starting to breathe harder as he pressed against the muscle, her fingers tightening round the base of his prick. There was a sucking noise and the tip entered her rectum. The hugeness of the head was still out side. He pushed forward stretching his daughter's anus obscenely as another inch of his cock head slid in, Lucy let out a yelp and seconds later she squirmed and he slid free.

"Daddy, I can't. I just can't," she said, a catch in her voice because she knew how disappointed he would be if she didn't manage to take his cock into her beautiful behind.

"It's okay, baby," Tom said, lying down next to her and smiling at her," Truly, it's okay."

"I don't know, Daddy," she began and hesitated, "Maybe if I were tied up. I mean if you tied me up, I'd have to take your cock up my ass. That would work, wouldn't it?"

Tom was surprised. They had never done anything like that, and Lucy had never expressed any interest in bondage before.

"Sure, we'll try it that way if you think you could," Tom said slowly, considering the implications, imagining his daughter tied spread eagle to the bed, her upturned virgin ass waiting nervously for his cock. He had done this before with women, but he was not sure his little girl was ready.

Tom looked down to see Lucy staring at him, her shining eyes anxious. He may want desperately to have anal sex with his daughter, but he was her father, and he didn't want her to do something she wasn't ready for just to please him.

He laughed to defuse the tension. "Yes, Luce, we could do that but not this vacation. Maybe in the summer when you're home for a while and totally relaxed."

Summer break will be over six weeks long.

"Yes, daddy, I'd like that, Mr. Best-Daddy-in-the-World," she said, squirming herself up close to him, "But right now I have to make up for you not fucking my ass, don't I?"

"Heck-" He was about to say no, of course not, but she interrupted him.

"If you come in the bathroom, your little girl desperately needs to pee. And she'd just adore sending a cascade of hot girl-pee over your big monster cock and really full balls, because then she'd have to take that great big cock into her throat and lick it really clean and make sure those full balls emptied out all their sperm into her throat to slide down into her belly, nice and thick and sweet. Would that make it up to you, Daddy?"