Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do believe it would, sweetie," Tom said, his cock about ready to burst with excitement, "I really believe it would."

Lucy jumped out of bed followed with her tall big-built father with his monster cock bobbing up and down.

In the bathroom Lucy went inside the shower and waited for her father to join her. Tom quickly knelt in front of her daughter's dark haired cunt shining with the fruits of their fucking.

He lifted her one leg over his shoulder and back and placed his hand under her thigh to support it thus opening her cunt over his open mouth. Lucy felt her heart racing as she started to pee, her bladder full of the first pee of the day.

Her golden yellow nectar splashed on her father's open-mouthed face and he took big gulps and swallowed as fast as he could.

Lucy could not slow her pee and her father could only capture some rest flowed bathing him. The bathroom was reeking of the pee smell. Tom licked his daughter's cunt wet from her pee and continued to do so making her squirm with an impending climax. He took her clitoris in his lips pulling it away from her cunt making her scream with delight. Lucy held her father's head and shoved it into her cunt, her father lapped her cunt walls, shoved his stiffened tongue inside her vaginal tube. Lucy was mad with desire and loved her father for making her wild with lust with minimal effort.

Tom held his daughter's ass as he fucked her cunt with his tongue and without warning shoved his index finger inside her anus. Lucy screamed as if she was electrocuted and came on her father's face bathing her face with her cunt juices. Lucy screamed her first climax of the day for the next few minutes and slowly climbed down form the high.

Tom pulled his finger out of his daughter's ass and put her leg down on the shower room floor. As he stood up he very obviously put his finger fresh out of his daughter's ass in his mouth and licked it with great delight. Lucy made a fist and hit her father on his chest, " You are disgusting daddy," in a mock disgust, finding his finger licking sexually exciting.

Tom smiled and he put his hand on his daughter's both shoulders to push her down, "Luce your shit is sweet, I need much more than just flavours."

Lucy knelt down to face her father's monster cock jutting out a foot in front of his bushy thick pubic hair.

She held his monstrosity in her small hand, which just about covered half of its girth.

Lucy by now knew how big her father's cock was and opened her mouth as wide as she could and took his massive cock head inside her warm mouth making her father moan with desire. She tried to take more of her father giant cock but gagged. She started to suck and moved her hand over the huge thickness.

Tom noticed her daughter's beautiful face stretched wide open with his monster inside her mouth, which made her face look misshapen, her beautiful nose flared with the effort to breathe as her mouth was plugged with his humungous cock. Tom thought his daughter looked very sexy and beautiful.

For the next fifteen minutes the bathroom was filled with grunts of Tom as he fucked his daughter's painfully stretched mouth with his huge cock head and two inches. Lucy let out loud nasal sounds as she breathed through her nose and she sucked on her father's unbelievably huge cock. Lucy created snorting noises and gagged whenever her father would forget himself and try to push more of his giant cock inside her overstuffed tiny mouth.

Tom erupted in his daughter's mouth with no warning filling her mouth as she struggled to breathe and swallow her father's hot cum. Some of his erupting massive load leaked out of her nose making her snort and sneeze but her father kept her mouth plugged with his massive cock as he kept on unloading one huge burst of cum after another and his daughter tried to swallow the lot as best as she could.

Lucy looked absolutely ravishing with her father's cum coating her nostrils and mouth. Once Tom's lust subsided he pulled his slightly softened cock out of his daughter's mouth.

He still had the full bladder of the morning. He looked down at his daughter who nodded in anticipation and opened his bladder with a gush of salty piss cascading over her hair and face. Lucy lifted her face to the strong stream of her father's piss and moved his cock to cover all her face and open mouth with his piss and moved it over her large breasts.

She kept on shifting her father's pee stream to her open mouth to fill it again once she had gulped the first mouthful and back to her breasts as she gulped big mouthfuls of her father's salty, acrid piss.

Once Tom finished his pee, "Daddy I feel full without any breakfast." Lucy got up and rose on her toes to kiss her very tall father, "I need to poo."

Tom let his daughter rush to the toilet as he took a shower. The bathroom was soon filled with Lucy's personal smell as she opened her bowel. Tom felt very contented as he luxuriated in the aroma of his daughter's rectal effluent dropping noisily in the toilet water.

He towelled himself as Lucy cleaned her ass with toilet paper," I need to go to a meeting for a couple of hours Luce, sorry sweetie."

"Its OK dad, I will wait for you with my wet hungry cunt ready for your monstrous cock," ready. Lucy teased her father.

Tom groaned theatrically and left his daughter sitting on the toilet to get ready. He desperately wanted to finish the business to come back home to his daughter.

As Tom started his car it was close to eight-thirty am. He was a bit late for the meeting but did not regret it for a moment - few advantages of being the boss and owner of the business.

Tom finished the meeting and delegated the relevant chores to his trusted staff and was out of his office building by ten am.

He could hardly concentrate on the road as he drove back home. His mind was filled with vision of his daughter's naked body writhing under his with his massive cock pounding her cunt making her scream with pleasure and pain mixed inextricably as he drove her to her nth orgasm.

His massive cock was straining against the soft fabric of his chino by the time he reached home. He parked his car and rushed out of it. He fumbled with the front lock like a keen teenager.

Tom slowed down to surprise his daughter as he entered the house.

Tom found his daughter in the kitchen with her back to the door. She was preparing her father's favourite omelet as the kitchen was filled with smell of fried onions, peppers and cheese.

Lucy was wearing his father's white cotton shirt and probably nothing else. Her hair was wet, as she never bothered to use hair dryer unless she was in a rush. Tom's shirt reached her mid thighs. Tom wanted to grab her and throw her on the kitchen top and fuck her mercilessly.

Instead Tom went softly behind his daughter and wrapped his arms around her midriff and pulled her back to him as he kissed the side of her neck smelling the fresh smell of feminine soap.

Lucy moaned her happiness at her father's return and pushed her bottom back into his thighs sending all the signals of a female in heat waiting for her male to arrive to mate with her.

"Daddy have your breakfast first," Lucy whispered as she felt her father's hands rose to grab both her breasts over the soft cotton of the shirt making her knees feel weak.

Tom crushed his daughter's soft large breasts in his strong big hands, "I had rather fuck you and eat your cum for breakfast."

Lucy groaned in response to her father's brutal crushing of her lovely boobs, "Daddy you will need your strength to satisfy your evil daughter who is hell bent on sapping your strength to meet her own selfish needs."

Tom could only love his daughter more and more as she showed maturity well beyond her years in her facetiousness and love for her father.

Tom finished his breakfast in record time. Lucy cleared the plates as her father finished his coffee. Lucy was still bent over the sink when she felt her father's strong arms encircle her waist as he kissed her neck and rubbed her belly over the shirt.

Lucy could not deny her father any longer as she could feel his desire growing stronger and she knew he could take her anytime he wanted to but he always waited for her to invite him. She left the plates in the basin and lifted her head up and back to her father's chest as he kissed her face and opened the buttons of her shirt to expose her large breasts with hardening nipples and covered them with his big hands and squeezed them with scant care for her. He pulled on her nipples as he turned her face to kiss her mouth and side of her nose and mauled her breasts to misshapen flesh making her gasp with a lovely mixture of pain and pleasure.

Tom turned his daughter to face him as he pulled open her shirt and threw it off her shoulders to drop fluttering to the kitchen floor. He had guessed right his daughter wore nothing underneath.

Tom kissed his daughter with an open mouth, his tongue seeking every sweet corner of her mouth; he asked his daughter teasing her, "Sweets I am sweaty, should I shower first?"

Lucy kissed him back and held him fiercely wrapping her arms around him without any vocal answer.

Tom lifted his daughter effortlessly to the kitchen worktop as he tugged on his zipper desperately to release his monster out of his pants. Lucy tried to help her father making the matter even more slow.

Eventually Tom's pants dropped to his ankles releasing his monster free and amazingly the high worktop put his cock at the exact height where his daughter's open thighs exposed her wet open cunt for him to defile with his monstrosity.

Tom without touching his cock targeted his daughter's cunt who dropped her hand to support her father's heavy massive twelve-inch monster to put the huge cock head against her soft cunt lips and vaginal opening. She waited with an open mouth and bated breath for the familiar sensation of her father's cunt ripping thrust.

Lucy did not have to wait very long as her father thrust his huge cock spreading his daughter's cunt to an immense size and kept on thrusting his monster inside her vulnerable open cunt. Lucy screamed with each thrust filling the kitchen with sounds of illicit incestuous love between father and teenage daughter.

Tom ignoring his daughter's screams that always followed the first penetration managed to shove the whole massively thick twelve inches inside his sobbing daughter's wide open cunt as her legs wrapped around his muscular hips.

Lucy put her hands on the work top behind her back to support herself as she was aware soon she would be pummelled by her father's monstrosity. "Please take your shirt off dad." Lucy wanted to taste and smell her father's sweat. Tom nearly ripped his shirt off.

He took his daughter's hands and put them around his neck. Soon Lucy had her face buried in her father's arm pit as he withdrew his huge cock out of her sopping, weeping cunt and shoved it in one fluid savage motion back inside her cunt making her squeal like a pig as she gasped with an open mouth in her father's hairy armpit tasting and smelling his sweat.

Lucy sucked on his armpit hair as she braced herself. Tom fucked her daughter with a savage pace using his massive cock repeatedly to stab his daughter's cunt mercilessly with his monster cock.

His daughter was screaming her delight in his armpit incessantly as she felt her father's massive cock pistoning in and out of her cunt at an amazing speed. Lucy was just about aware of loud slapping sounds as her father's loins thudded against her bottom each time he thrust his hugeness to the hilt.

Tom fucked his daughter savagely as she reached screaming her head off to her first climax impaled on her father's brutally massive punishing cock.

Lucy soon lost all contact with reality as her father kept the brutal pace of fucking her cunt, which now was making squelching sounds with each thrust of her father's massive cunt-ripper cock.

She was drooling saliva as she kept her face buried in the safe nook of her father's sweaty hairy armpit.

Lucy came second time and soon third time as her cunt was set ablaze with the ferocious pace of fucking and soon she was beside herself and she screamed to encourage her father to come.

"Daddeeee I am cuum..NNGGGG pleeessee cumm in MY CUNTTTT, " Lucy wailed as her orgasms tore though her, "pleesee aaaar...rgh you aaarrrr ssoo be..eegggg fuuuuCCKKK."

Tom had by now been fucking his daughter for well over an hour and he felt the tightening of his balls. He used his body strength and huge cock to impale her daughter brutally as his climax built to erupt.

He crushed his daughter's mouth with his own as they both screamed; one in a shrill voice and other in an animalistic deep grunt. Lucy felt her father erupt like a geyser deep inside her cunt his cum burning the soft lining of her vagina with his huge volleys of hot scalding cum.

Tom kept on thrusting his cock in and out mercilessly as he came along with his daughter. Her yet another orgasm made her cunt spasm around his massive girth.

Lucy went totally limp with her multiple orgasms. Both daughter and father were drenched in sweat despite the air-conditioning.

Lucy and Tom kissed repeatedly in a silent acknowledgement of their mutual gratitude to satisfy each other's lust.

"Luce we both need a shower," Tom whispered as he kicked his loafers off and his pants soon after. He lifted his daughter still impaled on his cock. Tom carried his lovely daughter who clung to his neck across the long hall and up the stairs to his bedroom and then to en suit bathroom.

Tom and Lucy bathed each other lovingly and soon Lucy found herself bending forwards facing the tiled wall with her hands resting on the walls as her father pushed his soap and water slick cock inside her cunt again to fuck her to few more orgasms before he filled her cunt with his virile and potent huge load of sperm.

Tom gently towelled his daughter before he dried himself and he carried her to his, what was now their bed. They both fell asleep locked in one another's arms.

Tom woke up well before lunchtime to fuck Lucy even before she was fully awake in real savage quickie as she screamed and grunted and managed to come three times even though her father fucked her with his own satisfaction in mind.

Lucy woke later on to find her father gently snoring. She sucked his huge cock to awake him. Tom pulled his daughter on top of him. He adjusted her hips to align her cunt on top his massive cock. He lodged his huge cock head inside his daughter's vaginal opening. As she trembled with desire he allowed her to come down with gravity impaling her cunt with his monstrosity.

Soon he stuffed his daughter with his massive cock. He used his strong arms to lift her up and bring her down effortlessly like a doll to fuck her cunt to bring her to crashing climax before he filled her already overflowing cunt with his fertile, virile sperm.

The next few days of Lucy's holidays filled the house with her screams of pleasure as her insatiable father fucked her tirelessly everywhere and anytime. He drank her pee numerous times to remember her with her taste and smell.

Lucy by now could accommodate her father's monstrosity like a grown woman and loved when he showered with her and filled her mouth with his hot, salty, acrid pee.

The week passed all too briefly.

The last night of her break Lucy was on top of her father with his humungous cock stretching her vagina as she rose and fell to fuck her father's tree trunk like cock, telephone rang with a jarring noise. Both waited for it to vanish, Lucy leant forward and put it on speakerphone to find it was her grandfather, "Hi, grandpa, how are you? I was wondering if you had forgotten your granddaughter."

Lucy needed all her self-control as she sat stuffed to her gills with her father's monster cock and was trying to talk with her grandfather.

Robert Delgado felt pleased to hear his granddaughter's voice which reminded him of his lovely daughter-in-law's voice.

"Luce darling you should come to stay with your grandfather in this beautiful country rather than waste time in the city with my lazy son."

"Grandpa I will not let you insult my father. He is very hard working man and I know," she said mischievously as her father wiggled his fully buried cock inside her cunt. Lucy pleaded with her father silently with her eyes to help her keep the facade of normality as she talked with her grandfather.

"Luce can I come to see you this weekend?" Rob almost pleaded plaintively of her granddaughter, "I can fly in our plane and be there later tonight."

Tom who could hear the snippets of the conversation vigorously shook his head. Lucy understood that her father did not want any hindrance, as the weekend would be the last day they could both have sex until the school closed for summer holidays.

"I am so sorry grandpa, my school opens on Monday and dad is driving me tomorrow evening. I am back for summer break."

Rob sighed, "Sorry sweetie I seem to forget these crazy school holidays. Out here in the mountains we two old fellows loose track of the world."

"Is grandpa there as well there," Lucy screamed with delight as she realised that her mother's father Sam Connors was also there.

"Yes, Luce, we both have made these mountains our home since your grand mothers passed away."

"Grandpa, I will definitely come across next time I am home."

"Is your dad there, Luce?"

Ya dad," Tom, said loudly.

"Have you discussed with my granddaughter what we agreed?" Rob said

"Not now Dad," Tom answered quickly, gently tapping Lucy on her arm to reassure her that it was not important.

They both chatted for few minutes and hung up.

Tom looked up with open affection, "Sorry Luke did not want to monopolies you but perhaps I was selfish."

"What was granddad talking about?"

"Nothing so pressing, some family issue that he would like you to be aware of. I thought it can wait but he is getting funny, as he grows old. You are not regretting staying here are you?" Tom desperately wished his daughter would not press any more and playfully jerked his pelvis to make his daughter squeal as his massive penis struck and moved her womb.

Lucy bent down to kiss her father, "Daddy, I would rather be with you. Please fuck me, somehow talking to grandpa with your cock inside my cunt has made me very horny."

Tom did just that and fucked his daughter to many screaming orgasms.

He fucked her with her on top until she came screaming murder and then he put her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. He fucked her hard and fast until she begged for mercy and pleaded for her father to cum and end the marathon fuck. Tom took his daughter's swaying breasts in his big hands and squeezed them mercilessly at the same time pulling them back on to her belly. He used his brutal grip on her breasts as fulcrum for a ferocious fucking as he came roaring like an animal inside his screaming daughter's overflowing cunt as she climaxed once again. Lucy flopped forward on her face limp and spent. Her father followed suit crushing her into bed with his massive frame.

xxxxx xxxxxxx

Chapter 4

SUMMER BREAK

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

At the end of the all-too-brief spring break Tom took Lucy back to school and started counting the days to when he'd be able to collect her for the long summer vacation. He couldn't believe how accomplished she'd become at fellating him, almost managing to take three to four inches of his huge prick into her throat, no mean feat when he was at full erection of twelve hot thick hard inches. The vision sometimes came to him when he was in a business meeting, the sudden flash of fiery lust making his cock throb and stiffen as he remembered how wonderful it had felt when she sent a flood of her warm urine across his face and hair and how the flavour of her pee intoxicated him as it poured over his tongue and down his throat. He adored licking her clean before she showered in the morning. The strong scent and taste of her anus, far from revolting him, only made him yearn even more to sodomise her. She was his, and every hole in her beautiful young body was his, to fuck in any way that he desired, and for as long as he desired, and the hole that he most desired was her back passage. Tom knew his daughter would keep her armpit unshaved when she comes for summer holiday. She promised to do so since Tom told her about her mother's habit and how much he liked that.