Love Spell

Story Info
Witch places spell on her heart's desire.
2.1k words
4.46
30.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

Declan stood on the porch at the back of the house. She saw that the full moon was almost at its highest position. Everything was almost set for her to cast her spell. The altar was laid out on the table and she lit the candles to begin. On each side of the altar she placed a red candle. She added her boline onto the cloth and a bottle of rainwater she collected the previous full moon.

The plum and spice candle she made for the occasion filled the night air with its wonderful scent and it reminded her of the object of her desire. The object of her desire was a six-foot tall, dark haired, all American male. He made her laugh and he stood by her when everything around her fell apart. He was always there for her yet she couldn't make him hers in the biblical sense. She wanted him. He was her soul mate. She knew this by how he made her feel when he was with her and even more so when he wasn't there. She felt empty when he wasn't there.

She held the candle and cut the symbols into the top with her boline. Hearts for love. His name, her name. Every symbol had a meaning and a purpose. The spell was almost ready. She prayed for him as she rubbed the rainwater into the wax. She lit the candle and chanted a spell over it. The wind picked up and a cold breeze blew her black gauze dress around her ankles.

The phone rang and it was Jon. He said he just felt the sudden need to call. She giggled to herself and invited him over. "I have the hot tub warming up and a great bottle of wine. Come join me for a soak."

"That sounds good. It was a long day at work. Did you eat yet? I'll pick up something on the way."

"I had a late lunch. Surprise me. You know what I like."

"O.K. I'll be there in like forty-five." He said.

Declan hung up the phone and smiled. She went out back and moved the spell candles to the hot tub and turned it on. She added a bunch more candles and turned on the stereo. The new age music soothed her soul as it played. She knew he'd come in the house and put on something a little bluesier when he got there because he always took over the music. It was one of those things that he did that first annoyed her when she met him but she got over it once she got used to him. It was his annoying habits that she missed the most when he was not around. She was totally enchanted by him. She went to go throw a bathing suit on under her dress for when they got into the hot tub. Normally she went in nude. No one could see her do it because the deck was screened in around the tub and she liked the way the jets felt on her bare skin.

The soft music played in the background as the candles flickered in the breeze blowing across the deck. She had a bottle of red opened and ready to pour. She smiled as she heard his truck pull up the gravel driveway from the road. She met him inside and helped him with the food. He stopped at the local gourmet store for cheese and crackers and a bunch of fruit as well as his favorite food, sushi. They sliced everything up together and put it on a platter to take out to the hot tub. They did everything as a team. It was hard for people who knew them not to think of them as a couple.

He stood behind her rubbing her shoulders as she cut the fruit. She loved the way his hands washed away the tension in her neck. She melted in his hands like the bag of Reese's he left in her car last summer when they went to the beach.

His lips grazed her neck and electricity shot through her body. He had never done that before and she was startled.

"I liked that. Don't stop." she said.

She turned around and kissed him back. He broke away from her after a good couple of minutes of making out.

"I don't know what came over me. I had a sudden urge to kiss you. Please don't be mad at me." He had a sad look in his eyes like he thought she'd never talk to him again after this.

She laughed at him and cupped his face in her hands before she kissed him playfully.

"I've wanted you to kiss me from the first time we met I think. Don't ever apologize for wanting to show me you care about me. Come on. The wine and the hot tub are waiting for us."

Declan grabbed the tray and started walking out to the deck. Jon followed her and wondered what came over him that suddenly she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that he wanted to grab her ass as she walked away from him.

She put the tray down on the side of the tub and slipped out of her dress. Jon stared at her with lustful eyes. She began to wonder if she didn't put too much basil and lemon verbena in the spell candle.

Declan poured the wine and they both got into the tub. She sipped her wine as he rubbed her shoulders some more and told her that he was glad she called him. She looked at him funny. He called her. She let it go and thanked her goddess for finally getting him to see the light.

He looked at her lustfully as he sipped his wine. He looked as if he wanted to ask her something but was afraid to. He reminded her of a clumsy teenager on his first date.

"Have you ever thought of us as more than just friends?" he asked. His face looked hopeful as he waited for her answer.

"You want me to be honest? Of course I have. I'm a woman and that's what we do. We romanticize about the men in our lives." Her answer relieved him.

"Would you mind if we gave in to what everyone thought about us and became a couple? Declan I love you. I have loved you from the moment we met. I just never realized it until now. I need you in my life."

"I love you too Jon." Declan leaned over and kissed him. "As for the couple thing, what changes between us? We already act like one. We were just in denial all this time." She smiled at him and gently touched his face. He grabbed her chin and pulled her close to kiss her.

He placed his other hand on her bikini-clad breast and rubbed her nipple through the soft material. The touch of his thumb sent electrical shocks down her body to her awakening womanhood. His kisses were setting her soul on fire.

He slid his hand between her hip and the thin strap of material holding on her bikini bottoms. She slid closer to him and opened her legs a bit so that he could have better access. He pulled her closer to him and she slid onto his lap. She could feel his need building up beneath her. She smiled and rubbed her ass into his growing dick. He slid his finger between the folds of her mound and began to circle her clit. She leaned back against his shoulder and moaned softly. She turned and kissed his neck as he circled faster.

She reached under her and freed him from the mesh lining of his bathing suit. He wasn't anything like she expected. He always downplayed his size so she thought he was going to be hung like a Shetland pony. For once she was glad he lied to her.

She thought he was magnificent as she ran her hand up and down his shaft. He moaned with delight and untied her bikini bottoms so they began to float in the warm, bubbling water.

Jon kissed her neck and played with her nipples as her breathing became slower and deeper. His hand reached down into the water and found her clit. He began to trace the alphabet across the fleshy joy button. As she got closer to cumming for him, he slid two fingers into her hot pussy. He pumped her over the edge as he positioned her clit against one of the hot tub jets. Her pussy grabbed his fingers like a vise. She begged for gods she didn't even believe in as she released against the flow of the water.

Declan went limp in his arms as she sunk to the bottom of the tub, content from her orgasm.

"Give me a minute and I'll take care of you" she said with a smile.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this. I've wanted you for the longest time but didn't think you wanted me" he said. She laughed at him.

"How could I not want you? You are such a dork." She kissed him softly on the mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kept kissing. His tongue explored her mouth. He tasted like Listerine strips. She kissed him back with the same passion he showed her.

She reached down in the water for him and it didn't take long to find what she was looking for. It seemed to have a mind of its own and was looking for her. He had at least eight inches of hardness for her. She stroked him gently as she kissed him some more. He grew even harder in her hands. She lifted her butt up in the water and guided him into her soft folds. He filled her completely and it felt like they were two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.

She began to ride him slowly and she was driving him nuts as she pulled up just enough so that his tip was barely inside her. Then she slid down on him fast and he felt like he was going to split her in half. She kept doing this to him and he felt the pressure building. It was torture and pure pleasure to him at the same time. She was killing him and he just wanted to take command and fuck her silly.

He tried to stop her when he realized they were having unprotected sex. He knew they were both clean and had only been in long term relationships prior. He still didn't want to risk an unwanted pregnancy.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Why are you stopping me? I thought you wanted this?"

"I do, more that you realize, but I don't have a condom. You could get pregnant." He looked like a sad little boy as he said this.

"I don't see the problem with that. We're both at a point in our lives where we could easily pull it off together. But if it makes you feel better, I'm on the pill for a medical condition. Having a baby with you would be a blessing, not a burden. You'd make a great father."

He took over control of their mating and slid into her fast and furiously. He wanted to fuck her so hard, their souls merged. He had to have her. He waited too long to do this. She fondled her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other as she floated in the tub. He had a firm grip on her waist as he plowed into her. The noise levels in the tub increased, as they both got closer to release. She begged him to send her over the edge and he gladly gave in to her wishes. He loved hearing her scream his name.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Want me to pull out?" He panted hard as he asked her.

"No. Fuck me senseless already. I want to feel what it's like to feel you cum in me."

She no sooner said that then he had no choice but to release his load into her. He couldn't take the pressure anymore. He felt as if white-hot lighting was shooting from his balls. At that very second, Declan felt the planets align and knew her destiny was fulfilled. She felt the flutter of energy deep inside her core, just like her mother and grandmother told her about. She possessed him heart and soul for eternity. The spell had worked and he was hers forever.

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers