Love Story

Story Info
Married couple spices things up.
826 words
3.47
27k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DLW4U
DLW4U
2 Followers

They had been together for 11 years and their love was deep. Those years had proven to beat them down and build them up stronger than they ever were before. Time can change so many things, and they had both done some changing. Even though their love was stronger than ever life could get pretty mundane sometimes.

Four children, grocery shopping once a week, same shit, different day. He checked out of their life more often than not, and she grew bored so easily. One night she decided to spice things up and see if she could entice him to out of his shell. He came home to a letter like no other letter he'd ever read in his life. She had finally understood that allowing one another to be human and to share in experiences did not mean something bad, and that it could possibly be what saves them.

She wrote of her fantasies and things she would love to explore. It had taken a lot of courage for her to be that open; even with him. When she asked him if he was surprised by the things in the letter he replied, "Not really. I always knew you were a dirty little bitch." She smiled. Thoughts of their first encounters eleven years ago swimming through her mind. Her short skirt, smooth, panty-less passion underneath as she opened the door. God how he had devoured her. She felt herself grow warm between thighs.

The letter had made him hard. She could see it through his jeans. She bit her bottom lip and her eyes went smoky. She dropped to her knees and started rubbing it with the palm of her hand. He stood up and looked down into her eyes. She held his gaze as she un-did his belt and loosed him from his jeans. His bulging cock bobbing before her made the walls of her pussy ache to feel it inside her. Her clit was tingling with anticipation.

He moaned as her tongue ran along each side of his sac. She lifted his balls to swirl her tongue on the under-side and tease his ass as she stroked his cock. She pulled each nut into her mouth and gently sucked as she stroked. He grabbed her by the hair, teased her mouth with his cock until she begged to suck it. He began to work the swollen head in and out of her mouth, moaning more and more, teasing them both as he stared hard into her eyes. What he saw was alive and beautiful and his for the taking.

He began to slowly fuck her pretty face. Each thrust tapping the back of her sexy throat. Her palms were cupping and rolling and slightly tugging on his balls. She reached behind to cup his ass and pull him deeper into her mouth. She craved more cock. She wanted him to crave her like an addict craves their next high. He was her drug. She wanted to be his. He pulled her to her feet.

She continued to stare into his eyes as she stood before him and un-dressed. Her breasts falling out of her bra, size C's begging to greet his tongue. He bent down and twirled his tongue around each nipple and pulled them into his mouth. She gasped his name and begged to be fucked. So he backed her up to the bed and turned her around. Her round tight ass in all its glory. His cock fucking twitched at the sight.

He ordered her to get on all fours on the bed and put that nice hot ass in the air. He spanked it lightly before grabbing her hips and slapping her pussy with his cock. She begged him to fuck her. To force his way into the wet walls of pleasure waiting between her thighs, and thrust it deep and slow.

Thrust after thrust his balls were slapping her ass. He felt the tension rise and his cock begging for release. So he thrusted deeper and faster into her unbelievable cunt. She begged him to tell her she was a dirty whore. He grabbed her pony tail from behind and forced her head up as he told her what a good little whore she was. His whore. He felt the walls of her sweet box contract in ecstasy. Her juices running down his dick as he pounded her pussy and released his orgasm deep inside her.

Out of nowhere she heard the T.V. again. Voices of children laughing and arguing down the hall permeated her senses. What an escape that had been. They lay down and he held her as they talked about life, about kids, about money. She realized how comfortable she always felt with him. No one else could make her feel so safe.

So she told him that next time they decided to bring spice to their life she wants a dick for each hand.

DLW4U
DLW4U
2 Followers