Love Thy Enemy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

"We all deal with grief in our own way, love. It's alright. I'm here." She held him tight and her heart ached for him.

She knew what loss felt like, since he had shot her brother down in order to save his own brother. Then he had saved her life and earned her love. She had wanted to hate him at first, but couldn't. She had come to terms with the fact that he had killed her brother, and found that he was a good man just like Stovral. She loved him, and nothing would change that. That was the only trepidation she had about him meeting her parents.

He calmed down, and felt the weight lift from his shoulders. For the past four years, he had been diverting his attention from his parents' deaths, and had thrown himself into becoming the ultimate Avenging Angel behind the stick of a Starfighter. He had nursed his anger, concealed by his sense of humor. But when he got into the cockpit, he his sense of humor was gone, and only the Angel of Death flew out on missions to destroy the enemy.

Now the anger and sadness were gone, washed away by the tears of grief for them. All that was left were the good memories.

Delaara sensed the change in him and her heart leapt for joy.

"I'm sorry about your brother, Delaara. I could feel that in you when we made love, and it's amazing that you don't hate me," he whispered in her ear as he held her close.

A tear streamed down her cheek unbidden as she sensed his regret that Stovral had to die to save Rash. She loved him even more, knowing that if there had been any other way, he would have taken it.

"We can't hide anything from each other, can we?" She asked with a chuckle as he wiped the tear from her beautiful face.

"Not anymore. I'm your open book, sweetheart. By the way, you look fantastic for 60." He grinned at her as she laughed.

To Be Continued...

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
hmm...

According to non-official sources Saavik was half Vulcan and half Romulan herself.

Daniel32Daniel32over 11 years ago
You make them human...

It's so common to see cardboard cutout characters nowadays that this is a breath of fresh air. Keep it up. 5/5.

IronDragonIronDragonover 11 years agoAuthor
@ You would be my....

Thanks for your support. I'm honestly just writing these stories for myself, but I'm glad others enjoy them. The Star Trek stories have been floating around in my head for years now, since I played Starfleet Battles and the old FASA Star Trek RPG with the Starfleet Marines module. lol Hardcore Trek geek here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You would be my favorite author ....

But I do not have a Literotica account to do that with. I am the same one who urged you to keep going on your Star Wars series.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Devil's Due Fight or Flight? He couldn't fight, so he was forced to run.in Loving Wives
Equalizer Leveling the playing field for the underdog.in Loving Wives
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Grief Love hurts.in Loving Wives
Crime & Punishment Pt. 01 He was a good man until her cheating turned him bad.in Loving Wives
More Stories