Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn felt very out of place in this den of femininity in his old t-shirt and plaid pajama bottoms. That feeling quickly left when Ava dropped her satin robe to the floor. If given the choice he would have Ava be naked all the time. She was blessed with a real woman's body with full breasts and hips and a really nice ass. But the best thing about Ava and her body Quinn thought was that she never complained about it. He dated his fair share women, more than a few were models, and he hated them complaining about how fat they looked when he thought that they could use another slice of pizza.

She carefully stepped into the tub and made herself comfortable.

"So... how good are you with washing backs?" she asked.

Quinn didn't hear her because he was too busy watching her lather herself up.

"Quinn?"

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you coming in? The water feels so good."

"Alright," he said and got in the tub fully dressed.

"You're crazy," she said, laughing at his antics.

"That I am lass," he agreed.

She moved closer to rub up against him.

"Did I ever tell you how much your voice turns me on?" she said, nuzzling his neck.

"Does it?"

"It makes me hot," she replied and then kissed him.

Ah god, she tasted sweet, Quinn thought. The kiss was long, slow, and sumptuous. Whatever did he do in this life to be fortunate enough to be in a bathtub with a wet, willing, and desirable woman?

She slowly pulled away and he saw her lips were now puffy and red. "Take your clothes off now Quinn," she ordered.

He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. She came forward and licked at his nipples and then lightly bit one, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Now the pants," she said.

He had to stand up to take them off completely. He carefully stood up and she helpfully pulled them down. She rung the excess water out of the pants and tossed it next to his shirt. He was about to sit back down until she told him not to move. She licked at his thighs and lightly scraped them with her finger nails. Her tongue made a trail up until she reached the side of his hip. When he stood up earlier he was semi erect but right now he was at full mast. She ran her talented tongue from the base to the tip of his arousal and back again. When her hot wet moth finally closed over him, he groaned with pleasure. Although he didn't want her to stop, the night would be quickly over if she didn't.

"You're going to drive me over the edge soon sweetheart," he told her.

"But I want to drive you over," she said wickedly.

"Next time," he told her. "I still haven't had my way with you yet."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

Quinn sat back down in the tub and leaned back one the other end. "I knew you would. Come here and sit against me."

She made her way to him and leaned back onto is chest. His arms and legs surrounded her, while his arousal pressed against the lower curve of her back.

"So now what?" she asked.

"Now all you have to do is to be quiet and relax," he softly said into her ear.

She felt his hands reach around and cup her wet breasts. He tenderly caressed them and then teased her nipples with his fingers. He felt one of his hands glide down her belly until it reached the apex of her thighs. His hand dipped lower and she felt his finger slip between her folds. He teased her little nub until she was whimpering with delight. The rough texture of his fingers felt delicious against her sex.

"Harder," she begged as he continued to pleasure her with his hand.

Quinn knew when she climaxed when she tensed up around him.

"You never did that before," she said when she finally caught her breath.

"I plan to do many more things to you yet," he promised. He turned her face to him and captured her lips with his. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss.

"Turn around sweetheart," he told her when they were done kissing.

Ava turned and was now on her knees straddling him.

"Come closer said the spider to the fly," he said.

She smiled and moved closer to him.

Her breath caught when he took a pink nipple into is mouth and began to suckle it. He then moved to his mouth to her other breast and gave it the same amount of attention. When she felt his hands move to her hips, she knew what he wanted next. She scooted back a little so that she was directly above his arousal. She placed her hands on his shoulders and left it to him to help guide her on. She slowly lowered herself and felt the tip of him enter her. She slid herself lower and was soon touching the base of his arousal.

"What do you want me to do next?" she teased.

"Fuck I'd be happy if I died right now," Quinn said.

Ava laughed, but soon quieted as she began moving up and down his length. They began making waves in the water, causing some of it to spill over the tub. He soon grabbed her hips slamming her harder onto him.

"Oh god Quinn," she cried out.

"Fuck sweetheart I can't do this," he suddenly said, stopping their actions.

"Huh? What?!" Ava exclaimed.

"I'm slipping and sliding here," he explained.

He got out of the tub, looked around the bathroom, and then suddenly knocked the piles of white towels off the counter onto the floor.

"Come on sweetheart," he said, stretching out his hand to her.

Ava took his hand and stepped out of the tub. Before she knew it she was lying on the floor with the towels as her cushion. Quinn positioned himself between her thighs and thrust himself home.

"Much better," he said as he slowly moved in and out of her.

"Yes," she groaned. "Much better."

Ava gripped his arms as he drove himself harder and harder into her. God she could never get enough of this, she couldn't get enough of him.

"Please," she cried, begging him for release.

"Please what?" he teased. "Please fuck you slower? Please fuck you harder?"

"Faster. Harder," she demanded.

"Anything you want," he said with a smile.

He was riding her hard and she loved it. In an instant she reached her climax. Waves of almost unbearable pleasure shot up and down her body causing her to cry out.

Nothing sounded sweeter to Quinn's ears as Ava climaxing and nothing felt better as her body tightening around him. He thrust himself into her wet hot core one last time as he found his release. He remained on top of her for a few moments, her soft body pillowing his comfortably.

Quinn rolled of her and fell beside her onto the towels.

"That was the best bath I ever took," he said.

"Wait till you see what I can do in the shower," Ava replied.

Chapter 3

When she saw the streetlights turn on Ava decided to head back home. There was still plenty of light but it was better safe than sorry for a woman jogging alone. She had arrived an hour earlier from another out of town trip. After a five hour flight she thought she would have been tired but she felt restless, so she put on her running shoes and headed towards the park.

It felt good to just run and not think about all the stress she had at work. The network kept sending her out on more assignments, which was good for her career, but she felt worn out. A regular job anchoring the news looked more and more appealing and it would keep her home more.

When Ava saw her apartment building in the distance she slowed her pace to more of a walk. She looked forward to a long hot shower and a few hours sleep. I really should call Quinn, she thought. But he didn't expect her until tomorrow and she really could use some time to herself.

"Good evening," said the doorman as he held out the door open for her.

"Thanks," Ava replied as she ushered herself inside.

She thought about just taking the stairs for an extra workout, but just the thought of climbing all 18 flights to her apartment made her tired. She turned and walked to the elevators.

She pushed the button to go up and a few seconds later the farthest one opened.

Much to her surprise Quinn walked out accompanied by a gorgeous blonde and both were in evening clothes.

"Ava! I didn't expect you to come until tomorrow," Quinn said in genuine surprise.

"Obviously," she coolly replied.

Ava studied the woman clinging onto his arm. She looked like she barely turned 21 and wore a tight blue dress than came up too short and dipped far too low.

"This isn't what it looks like," Quinn started to explain.

"Well this looks like a date to me or am I wrong?" she asked.

"Quinn and I are going to go to a club," supplied the blonde. "I'm Mandy and you are?"

"I'm Quinn's downstairs neighbor. I hope you two have a great time," Ava said and turned away from them.

"Ava wait! Let me explain," she heard Quinn call out.

She jumped into the elevator wanting to put as much distance between her and them as quickly as possible. A hand shot out to stop the door from closing.

"Let go of the doors Quinn," she ordered.

"Look Ava, Mandy is the sister of a buddy of mine. She's new in town and when she asked me out I had nothing better to do so I said yes. I'm not interested in her that way."

"You can go out with whomever you want. It's not like we're a couple. I don't own you and you don't own me," she told him.

"Is that how you feel?" Quinn asked.

"That's the way it is," Ava replied. "Why don't you just go? Your date is probably missing you by now."

Quinn didn't say anything. A few moments later he let go of the doors. When the doors were finally closed Ava sagged against the wall. She felt like someone punched her in the gut. She was sick with jealously, but more than that she felt like a complete and total fool.

Stupid, she thought, how could have I have been so utterly stupid? She knew the type of man he was. She saw how other woman easily came in and out of his life. Why did she think she was any different from them? Because it felt special, a voice deep inside her said, he made you feel special.

The elevator stopped at her floor and she slowly got out. She made it to her apartment, all the way trying to fight back the tears. Don't cry she told herself, neither you nor him deserve it.

She took off her clothes and turned on the shower. She avoided looking at the bathtub. When she got into the shower she convinced herself it was only water running down her face.

***************

"Ava we need to talk," Quinn said to her voicemail, which seemed to be at least the twentieth time.

In the span of three days he called her house, her cell phone and her work numerous times and went down to her apartment 6 times but still she refused to talk to him.

He saw that Ava was seriously pissed off and thought if he gave her time to cool off she would let him explain the situation to her. His date with Mandy was completely innocent, more of a favor to his friend than a date. The girl was young enough to be, well not his daughter, but a much younger sister.

What ate at him though was how little she seemed to trust him. It did bother him when she said that it wasn't like they were a couple.

"Fuck it," he cursed. He needed to talk to her now and get things right between them.

He walked out of his apartment and took the elevator down to her floor. When the elevator doors opened there Ava stood, looking stunning in a metallic dress, and next to her was another man.

"We'll take the next one," she told him.

Quinn stepped out. "Who the hell is he?"

"He's my date Quinn," Ava said. "If you're done with the elevator we'd like to go down."

"I've been calling you dozens of time. Why aren't you answering?"

"Because we have nothing to talk about. Now excuse us, we're going to be late for our engagement."

"I don't bloody hell care," he angrily said.

"Look pal, Ava doesn't want to talk to you so leave her alone," the man next to her finally said.

"You and I are going to talk," Quinn told her.

"Well now is not a good time," she replied. "I'm on date."

"You are not going out with him," he ordered.

"I see. You can go out with whomever you want and you expect me to be by the phone waiting for your call."

"You know I didn't mean it that way."

"She has been more than polite to you," her date said. "Get out of our way before I make you get out."

Ava's date reached out to push him out of the way.

"Lay a hand on me and I will break your arm," Quinn threatened.

Ava took hold of her date's arm. "Robert will you wait for me downstairs? I need to talk to him."

"Are you sure Ava?"

"We need to get some things settled and then I will be down to join you," she promised him.

Although he looked reluctant to do so, Robert went into the elevator.

"You're being a jerk," Ava said when the elevator doors closed.

"When my girlfriend is dating other men, I think I have that right," he told her.

"When did I suddenly become your girlfriend?" she asked. "For me to be your girlfriend that would mean that we are seeing each other exclusively. From what I recall you were on a date a few nights ago."

"I wasn't on a date with that girl. I was just showing her around. I am not even remotely interested in her. You're the only one I'm interested in."

"Look Quinn. What we had was nice, but I just don't see us working out," she said. "I think it would be better if we end things now."

"No," he simply said.

"No?"

"No," he repeated. "I am not giving up on us."

He came towards her and put his hands on her bare arms. Ava felt the blood in her body quicken by just his mere touch. She wanted to throw herself at him, but fought back the urge.

"Let me go Quinn," she quietly said.

"What's wrong Ava? Why don't you believe me when I say that it wasn't a date?"

"I do believe you," she told him.

"Then why are you acting this way? Why are you going out with other men?"

"Because before you even knew me I rode with you in that elevator at least a dozen times."

Quinn was now completely confused.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It has to do with everything."

The phone in her purse suddenly started to ring. Ava pulled it out and saw on the caller id that it was Robert.

"I need to take this," she said. She walked a few feet away to get some privacy.

As Quinn watched her talk on the phone, he was still trying to figure out what she had said earlier about the elevator.

"Thank you Robert for understanding. You're the best," Quinn heard her say into the phone.

"I take it your date is off," he said when she returned.

"You don't have to look so smug about it," she replied.

"Let's go to your place. We can't keep talking out here in the hallway."

"No. We'll go to your place instead," Ava said. It would be easier for her to leave than throw him out of her apartment if it came to that.

"Alright," Quinn agreed.

They rode up in the elevator in silence; thankfully it wasn't that long of a trip.

He unlocked his apartment door and stepped aside to let her in first. She stood there silently in his living room like a living statue. The dress she wore looked as if molten silver was poured over her body. The front dipped low and exposed a healthy amount of cleavage. He didn't know how he would be able to think straight with her half naked.

"Ava can you explain what you meant earlier because I seriously have no clue," he told her.

"That night we meet wasn't the first time I rode the elevator with you. We shared an elevator at least a dozen times but you never noticed me because every time you were with a different woman and she was always all over you," she told him

"Is that what's bothering you? Is it because I didn't notice you?" he asked.

"No that's not it at all. It's because of all the women that came before me. When I saw you going out with that girl I thought, am I just going to end up being one of those random women in his life? Was I fool to think that we had anything more?"

He was about to say something, but she cut him off. "No let me finish."

"When I saw you with her I was so jealous, insanely jealous. I realized then how much I've fallen for you and how much you could really hurt me."

"You're not the only one who's fallen in this relationship and not the only one who can get hurt," he told her. "I've been with a number of women I'll admit, but I was always faithful to them."

He came closer to her.

"Do you really want to give up on us Ava? I don't know about you but I haven't felt this way about someone else in a long time, if ever. I think we should give each other a chance at something more."

Quinn could see the wariness and indecision on her face. He lowered his head and claimed her mouth with his. It was like igniting a fire, once they started kissing they couldn't stop.

She tugged at his shirt and he pulled it quickly over his head. Her hands were instantly everywhere, stroking and caressing the planes of his body. He buried his hands in her hair making it tumble down her naked back. He then undid the clasp of her dress that lay behind her neck. The dress instantly fell to the floor revealing she wore absolutely nothing underneath.

"Christ you were naked under that thing," he said in surprise.

He cupped her breasts and began massaging them. He brushed his thumbs across their hardened nipples. Ava groaned in pleasure. He suddenly stopped.

"What the hell are you doing being naked under your dress while on a date with another man?"

"I didn't want any underwear lines," she explained. She was secretly delighted that he was jealous. She leaned forward and kissed him again.

The feel of her soft naked body pressed against him was driving Quinn crazy. He scooped her up off her feet and strode to his bedroom. He gently placed her in the middle of the bed and moved on top of her. He kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and finally settled on her mouth.

"I was miserable without you," he whispered.

"So was I," she answered back.

Quinn felt her fingers slid between them and started to unbutton his jeans. He stilled her hands.

"I want to pleasure you first sweetheart," he said huskily.

He placed kisses down her neck and across her shoulders. He laved her breasts with his tongue and purposefully avoided her nipples.

"Quinn," she pleaded.

"Is this what you want?" he teased and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Yes," she answered as he moved to her other breast.

His tongue then trailed down her rib cage to her belly button. Ava spread her legs wider to accommodate him. He lifted her left leg and kissed the side of her knee. He trailed kisses along her inner thigh and stopped when he reached the apex of her thighs. Quinn parted her folds and tasted her with his tongue.

Ava gasped when a few moments later she felt his warm wet tongue enter her.

"Quinn," she moaned.

"Lay back and just enjoy it sweetheart," he told her.

She gripped at the bed sheets around her as he continued to pleasure her with his mouth. Ava knew she wasn't going to last long under the onslaught of his talented tongue and she didn't.

Quinn clutched Ava's hips when he felt her begin to tremble. She cried out and arched her back when she found her release. He raised himself when she was done. She lay out decadently on the bed and breathing heavily.

Quinn quickly divested himself of his jeans and boxers. He kissed her taunt belly and her breasts again. He positioned himself between her thighs and slowly pushed himself inside her.

"You feel so good," Ava sighed when he was buried to the hilt.

"Not nearly as good as you do," he said.

He slowly began to thrust himself repeatedly into her. Her hips arched to meet his driving thrusts. He buried his face into her neck as her fingers clawed at his broad back.

"Baby let me be on top," she purred to him.

He regretfully eased out of her and then rolled over to lie on his back. She quickly moved over him and eased him back slowly into her. She rode up and down his length slowly at first. With his hands free Quinn roamed her body, caressing her hips and belly, cupping her breasts and rolling their nipples between his fingers. Quinn saw that Ava was getting tired and began to thrust upwards into her.