Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 05

Story Info
Joan's Story
13.6k words
4.5
36.9k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Joan's Story

Completely naked, she studied herself in the full-length mirror. She performed a slow pirouette to gauge all sides of her fifty-year-old body. It wasn't exactly the form she wanted to see; however, given her age, she was not particularly disappointed in her figure. Her breasts sagged slightly, but not nearly to the extent one might expect for her years. On the other end, she still had a nice ass, even if she did think so herself.

The question was, could Joan Crane compete with Roxanne Bullock? Did she really need to?

She and Robert had just returned from dinner with the Bullocks. They had been out with them many times, but tonight was somehow different. Roxanne seemed a lot more . . .seductive. . . this evening. Robert had done his best to be unobtrusive in stealing glimpses of her, but Joan had still noticed him doing it.

She recalled the conversation she and Robert had when they arrived home.

"Well, she was in rare form tonight," Joan had remarked.

"In what way?"

"Well, for starters, that, that, hell, I don't even know what to call it. That . . .costume. . . she was wearing; who wears anything like that?" It almost looked like a tennis outfit, though maybe not as short.

"It was . . . different. What else?"

"I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it." She did everything but spread her legs for you, Joan thought. And who knows? Maybe she did when I wasn't watching. "I feel sorry for Brad having to put up with his wife making a spectacle of herself. I'm going to have to have a talk with him."

"Joan, don't meddle."

She looked at him sharply. "How would you feel ifIdid something like that?"

"Maybe he wanted her to be like that, or at the very least, likes it. There are guys out there like that, you know."

"Well, if they are, they need to be like that when we're not with them. It's embarrassing." She really did need to talk to Brad. Although she had no idea what she would say.

"Remember, they're supposed to be our friends. We shouldn't judge them."

"They are our friends. And for the most part, I like Roxanne. But I don't likethatabout her."

And so, here she was, in her bedroom standing in front of her mirror. Nude.

She was not overly concerned that her husband looked at younger women. After all, he was a man, and men looked at women, particularly older men and younger women. And she might have actually contributed to his interest in other females of lesser age. After she'd had her hysterectomy a few years ago, she'd found her interest in sex waning. She still enjoyed it—just not as often as the four or five times a week they'd done it in the early years of their marriage.

Joan had talked to friends her age about it and was relieved to learn that she was not alone amongst women in their fifties who were just not as interested in sex as they had once been. Robert, on the other hand, had not been so understanding in the beginning, but he had respected her wish not to have sex as often. She wondered now how he was compensating. He claimed to have adjusted, but now she wasn't so sure. There was just something about Roxanne that seemed to interest him like no other.

Thatwas what Joan would have to talk to Brad about. Was he noticing his wife's interest in her husband also?

* * *

Roxanne had mentioned at dinner on Friday that her office was having a girls' night out on the following Tuesday. Conveniently, Robert told her that he had an evening meeting with a client that night also. And there became the perfect opportunity for Joan to visit Brad. However, as she knocked on his door, she realized she really had not prepared an approach to the subject.

Brad answered rather quickly. "Well, hello, Joan." He eyed her up and down. She had not even changed out of her work clothes, which consisted of a suit with a gray top, matching above-the-knee skirt and heels. "I don't think I've ever seen you in business attire. You look very nice."

"Thank you," she said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Rox is not home. Girls night out tonight."

Maybe this was her opening. "Oh, that's right," Joan said as though she had forgotten, her tone implying she had come to visit his wife. "Robert is out with a client."

"So, were both alone tonight," Brad noted, somewhat gleefully. "I was just about to have a drink. Would you like to join me? We cannot be alone together. I'm sure our spouses wouldn't mind."

"No, I suppose they wouldn't," Joan agreed. She entered as he stepped aside.

"Wine?"

"Sure."

"Red or white?"

"Whatever you have open."

"Get comfortable," Brad suggested as he fiddled with drinks. "We keep red for company, but Rox usually prefers white."

"That's fine," Joan said as she sat on the sofa, her skirt riding up. She tugged it down a bit, but still allowed it to remain four inches above her knees. She noticed three small unmarked containers sitting on the coffee table that looked like gift boxes for various sized pieces of jewelry.

Brad appeared with her glass of wine and a bottle of beer for himself. He handed her the glass slowly as though eyeing her over again. Her top, she realized, showed a bit of cleavage. She did not want to be obvious by fixing it, and somewhere inside, she felt a tingle because a younger man was taking notice of her. He then took a seat across from her.

"Is it Roxanne's birthday?" Joan asked nodding at the boxes.

Clenching his teeth in a blundering expression, Brad said, "Oops. I should have picked those up. No it's not Roxanne's birthday. It's not—" He quickly grabbed the boxes to take them somewhere, but the smallest one tumbled over on the table and two circular objects fell out.

Joan couldn't help but wonder what they were as the puzzled expression on her face must have suggested.

Brad merely looked at her with mounting embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," Joan offered. "I obviously wasn't supposed to see that, but now that I have, I have to ask what those are."

With a deep breath, Brad explained, "Those are magnetic nipple clamps."

"I see." But she wasn't sure she really did. "They for Roxanne?"

"Yes," he conceded. "Look, I guess we know you well enough. Roxanne and I are . . . well, we have a really active sex life and we like to . . . there are things we do to . . .enhanceit."

Joan didn't know whether to be shocked or not. Perhaps she wasn't about Roxanne, but the jury was still out on Brad. "And Roxanne likes those?"

"Joan, I'm sorry. If I'm embarrassing you or giving you too much information, please stop me."

Here was her opening. "Well, to be truthful, Brad. I rather suspected something about Roxanne. She does seem to be a bit flirty and I'll even go so far as to say flaunting."

"Don't look down on her too much for that," Brad said, but not too defensively. "Some of thatIencourage her to do." His embarrassment seemed to notch up. "I find it something of a turn-on to see other men staring at my wife."

"I guess that explains her behavior toward my husband."

"I'm sorry if it's offensive to you. But Robert is an attractive man. I'm sure many women give him a second look."

Roxanne was well beyond second looks, Joan thought.

"I like to look at women just as much," he confessed. "Particularly older women, such as yourself."

She didn't see that one coming. "What?"

"I find you attractive, Joan. I enjoy looking at you."

Joan had no idea how to respond to that, so she circled back to the clamps. "So these gizmos squeeze your nipples?"

"Yeah, Rox likes to have her nipples pinched." He picked the items up. "I came across these and thought she might like them. Would you like to see them?" He handed the two round metal clamps to her.

Joan accepted them and examined them closely. "I like my nipples squeezed also," she heard herself say.

"They're magnetic," Brad explained. "They're supposed to apply just the right amount of pressure. You can also freeze them or put them in hot water if you want something extra."

There were two bars that went through the ring and met in the middle. She pulled each apart and let them go. The magnets attracted and the bars snapped back together. "Interesting," she commented.

"Would . . . you . . . like to try them?" Brad asked hesitantly.

Joan looked up sharply. "What?"

"You're welcome to try them, if you like," he offered.

Now, it was her turn to be really embarrassed. However, she was so intrigued; she couldn't admit that she really did want to see how they worked. "I couldn't do that."

"We don't have to tell Robert."

She looked up again. "You meanlieto him?"

"It's not a lie if you don't tell him. It's asecret."

"That sounds convoluted," she accused as she slipped one of the clamps onto the tip of her little finger. She could imagine how it would feel on her nipple.

So enamored was she of the clamps she didn't notice Brad ease over and sit beside her, nor did she observe as he gently unbuttoned the two buttons of her top. The flaps immediately separated to reveal a lacy, light blue bra. She did not resist as he gently pulled down the cup of her left breast just enough to expose her nipple. Looking up, she smiled with uncertainty, but again did not offer resistance as he tenderly applied a clamp to her nipple.

"Oh, my!" Joan said softly. After several seconds, she added, "That's kinda nice."

Brad handed her the other clamp, she exposed her right nipple and applied it. She closed her eyes and eased back on the sofa to enjoy the sensation.

Brad retreated to his original seat. Joan could feel his stare on her, but she dared not look at him.

After a couple of minutes, he asked, "So, what do you think?"

The clamps felt divine; just the right amount of pressure, like a little more than a gentle squeeze, but constant. "I might have to get a pair of these myself," she imparted involuntarily.

"Keep those. I'll get Rox another set." A few minutes later, Brad asked, "Want to see what's in box number two?"

The clamps were providing a little bit of stimulation, so she absently answered, "Sure."

He handed her the long slim box. Feeling naughty, she did not remove or cover up the clamps. She opened the box apprehensively. There was a long, slender glass cylinder. When she removed it, she noted the penile head on it. She held it up as Brad described it.

"It's glass, non-porous, easy to clean, you can even stick it in the dishwasher."

"What do you use it for?"

"It's basically a glass dildo. You pleasure yourself with it."

"Yeah, I got that. I've never seen anything like it. Why do you—or Roxanne—need that?"

"As I'm sure you know, women recycle quicker after orgasm than men. Women can also have subsequent climaxes very soon after the previous one, whereas men—particularly my age and older—can take up to thirty minutes or more to regenerate."

"Yes, I know. So?"

"So, some women—like Roxanne—can't—orwon't—wait for their man to recycle. Therefore, they need something tofillin during that time."

"Oh." Joan thought about that for a few seconds. "Roxanne must have a voracious appetite."

"Yeah. Sometimes more than I can keep up with."

"Hence, the toys."

"Hence the toys. But sometimes watching her use the toys is just as much fun as doing it."

Joan found herself holding the glass penis as firmly and just as one might to stroke a real cock. "Perfect size," she noted.

"Want to try it?" Brad provoked.

"You'd just love to see that, wouldn't you?"

"I won't lie. I absolutely would." He came and sat next to her again. "Joan, I think you're a very attractive woman. I'd like to expand your horizons."

"Pick on someone your own age," she nervously joked.

"I can see it in your eyes. You want to try it. Have you ever used a dildo?"

"Didn't think I ever needed one."

"Try it. You'll like it. I have some nice lube." Out of nowhere, Brad held up a small clear plastic container of a clear liquid." He grinned. "Hypoallergenic, all natural ingredients."

But Joan did not take the bottle from him. So, he took the glass phallus from her. However, instead of returning it to its cradle inside the box, he manipulated it so that he was holding it by the base. He then rubbed it tenderly between her breasts. A minute later, he dropped it to her knee and caressed her inner thigh with it. Ever so slowly, he eased it further between her legs. Involuntarily, Joan spread her thighs a bit wider.

When he pushed her skirt up higher, she looked at him with disdain, but there was nothing more to it than an expression. What little there was left of her resolve all but crumbled when he touched the rounded head of the dildo against her pussy. She knew then she had to have it inside her.

So, watching him coat the glass with the lube, she did nothing to stop him when he gently pulled aside the leg of her panties and rubbed the phallus against her bare vagina. Joan didn't know if he was bold enough to actually insert it inside of her, but she didn't give him the chance. Instead, she took it from him and was amazed at how easily she could slide it into her very wet pussy. Though she had never actually used a dildo, she had, in fact, stuck fingers, and once in her younger days, a cucumber inside her, so she had some sense of what to do.

It was by far the hardest thing she had ever put inside her pussy—and it felt divine. And coupled with the nipple clamps, Joan was beginning to feel euphoric; so much so, she forgot about Brad, and didn't notice him retreat back to his seat across from her.

The marvelous part of the glass rod was that she could move it at her own pace: fast, slow or somewhere in between. But for now, she wanted it moderate. It filled her perfectly so all she had to do was slide it in and out. But before she got started, she hiked her skirt all the way to her waist, and throwing care to the wind, removed her panties. She wasn't even concerned about the comical vision she must be: her top unbuttoned and spread apart, her bra pulled below her nipples and those adorned with metal rings, her skirt bunched up around her mid-section, or Brad watching her intently with lust in his eyes.

Joan threw her head back against the sofa, closed her eyes and concentrated on pleasuring herself. Lost in reverie, she had no idea how long she was fucking herself with the crystal cock. She didn't even want to bring herself to orgasm because she was enjoying rubbing her pussy too much, nor did she consider the fact that she was doing this at her neighbor's house and it was something she had never thought of doing before coming here and seeing the sex toys.

But somewhere in it, Joan did sense a presence. She forced her eyes open, but was not alarmed to see Brad hovering over her, an obvious bulge in his pants. She had her right leg spread wide, foot planted on the floor and her left foot was resting on the edge of the sofa with her knee up. He put his hand on her knee. She thought she should stop him, but she didn't. And likewise, when he squatted down to kiss her, she didn't think she should kiss him back, but she did. Then, when he moved around in between her legs, knelt down, took over thrusting the glass shaft and complimented it with his tongue on her clit, she was too far gone to care about anything but the pleasure. In fact, she spread her legs wider.

Now, Brad removed the dildo and set it down on the coffee table, and then he removed the clamps from her nipples and did likewise. He returned his mouth to her pussy and gave her the full tongue treatment, pressing it flat against her hole and dragging it up to her clit. There, he flicked the tip of his tongue against her button, driving her crazy. It had been quite some time since she and Robert had performed oral sex on one another—another of the things she felt age made unnecessary. Perhaps she might need to reevaluate that belief. Either that or Brad was just very good at it.

His tongue darted in and out of her vagina as deeply as he could force it. All good. This was very wrong, but Joan found herself powerless to halt it. In fact, it made her want it and want to do more—but after a little more of this. He lapped at her pussy like a dog licking its owner's face. He stretched her vaginal lips with his lips, and he nibbled on her clit hungrily.

Joan couldn't suppress her moans any longer so she let her throat express the thrill her body was feeling. Her breathing was gradually quickening almost to the point of hyperventilation.

Deliriously, she pushed Brad's head away. He knelt up straight. She scooted to the edge of the sofa, and by mutual telepathy, their lips came together. It didn't matter whether it was a good kiss; she just wanted her lips on something. By now quite horny, she knew what else she wanted them on.

Pushing him to a standing position, their lips never parting, Joan fiddled with Brad's belt. She then rubbed her face against the bulge in his pants, while unzipping him and pulling his trousers down. She gently bit at his cock through his boxers as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Her jacket was becoming cumbersome, so she removed it, and then pulled the waistband of his underpants down allowing his penis to spring free and intentionally slap her in the face. Taking hold of it, she fed the tip into her mouth. While sliding her lips down his shaft, she pushed his boxers down. He stepped out of his shorts and pants, and she played with his dick as he pulled off his socks.

Now, Joan took firm hold of his cock and went to work with her mouth. It had been quite some time since she'd given a blow job, but some things you just remembered. As her lips glided up and down, and she enjoyed the feeling of having a cock in her mouth, she made a mental note to also reevaluate fellatio. Gently, she sucked his crown and corona while sliding her hand up and down his shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. She took as much of him in her mouth as she could, and though he was not as big as her husband, she still could not deep throat him.

Joan could feel Brad's body tensing and he was breathing heavier. He pulled away from her and pushed her back on the sofa, kissing her as he dropped back to his knees. His lips caressed her shoulders on their way down to her nipples. He applied slight pressure with his teeth, causing her to moan in pleasure. Then he attacked her pussy again, his tongue lathering her up.

When the combination of his saliva and her own secretions had her dripping wet, he knelt up straight, his cock at the perfect level, and drove it in to her scorching pussy. It felt divine.

She had taken a step just coming inside upon learning Roxanne was not home, and then another step with the nipple clamps and dildo. Arguably, the oral sex was a giant leap. But now, with this, they had really crossed the line. But it was like a high from drugs or drunkenness from alcohol, once you reached that point, you no longer care nor can you turn back.

Joan lifted her left leg over Brad's shoulder as he pulled her mouth to his. She never would have thought that he could be so good at this, but he was. Or she was just desperate for the wild sex she and Robert used to have. She thought she had enjoyed rubbing herself with the glass rod, but there was never anything better in her pussy than a good, hard cock and someone who knew how to use it. She reached under her raised leg and cupped his balls as he continued his steady thrusts.

Without skipping a beat, Brad reached for her extended leg, grabbed her ankle and yanked her shoe off. He then nibbled on her toes and she couldn't get over how thrilling a feeling that was. A few minutes later, he stopped and turned her onto her knees on the sofa and entered her from the rear. Joan liked the feeling the different position offered. It also exposed her asshole to him, but she didn't really realize it until she felt his finger toying with her puckered anus. She allowed him to play with it as he fucked her, but when he attempted to insert his fingertip, she casually moved his hand away.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers