Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 2

Story Info
They spend the night exploring each other with love.
988 words
4.33
27.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

Since we were going to be alone until tomorrow, we decided to spend the night together. We had leisurely dinner, some music and sat down in the sitting room for some time, kissing and caressing like young lovers. This soon resulted in our partial unclothing that we completed in the bedroom.

Contrary to our earlier love making when we were hungry for each other and had no patience, this time I wanted to discover every part of her glorious body. I started from her beautiful feet kissing each finger and moved upwards to her long smooth legs. After spending long years with your wife you always find the body of your lover attracting as it is yet to be explored. She was particularly sensitive to my kissing the underneath of her knees. This made her twist her body giving different angles to her pussy that was already glistening with her juices. I kept watching and continued my exploration without touching either her cunt or clit. I moved my hot kisses to her smooth thighs and spent some time in kissing the inner thighs moving in small steps to her love triangle. I bypassed it and moved to the top of her triangle playing with the blond hair above it with my fingers.

She was lifting her pelvic region in ecstasy but I ignored it and moved to her belly button. I circled it a few times and shifted my attention to the valley between the two globes. As I said earlier, I like the naked breasts of a woman whose one glimpse makes my cock stand up. So it was natural that I spent a lot of time circling them one by one with my kisses and then moving to the nipples. I sucked and pinched them and tried to take in my mouth as much of her breast as possible. My hands were also occupied, one moved to her clit manipulating and pinching it softly and the other below her holding and caressing one of her round ass. She was pressing my head to them and wanted me to suck her nipples harder until she cried out with her first cum that night. I sealed this with a long but soft kiss on her lips that also allowed her to get some rest.

She asked me to lie down and relax while she commenced her paying me back for my exertion in the same manner. She followed a similar course on my body. A man's body does not have many areas as sensitive as that of a woman. Not many like their nipples to be sucked. So the maximum attention is to the cock. My cock was already hard and ready for any battle. She measured its length and circumference with her mouth using adjacent kisses as the measuring scale. This was repeatedly checked to confirm the result before she put her lips to the fountainhead, just the tip of it. Oh what pleasure this gave to me! I did not move and in spite of the excitement resulting from this touch just loosened my body to relax and enjoy the feeling to the maximum extent. She thereafter took grater portion of my cock in her mouth and started to suck with a hunger, which can only be felt to be believed. The result was further rise in my excitement level to the point of explosion.

I do not enjoy immensely masturbation by a woman's mouth. The best place for the cock to cum is in her invitingly wet pussy and not her mouth. Kissing yes but not the climax since one feels cheated by this of the supreme pleasure of Cumming in a woman's cunt especially if she also simultaneously has a climax. So I just pulled her up and made her sit on me in such a manner that her pussy was a few inches from the tip of my cock. I massaged her breasts and alternately fingered her clit and asshole. The effect was instantaneous as she writhed and sighed and held my cock in her hand and started to ride it. I made her suck the cock in her wet pussy in stages to get the maximum enjoyment until it was filling her to the hilt. She stayed still while I kept her pressed by pressing her bums to my thighs. I released the pressure after what seemed like a long time to signal her to commence the to and fro movement of her pussy riding my cock. The frequency and the jerk both gradually increased until we both cried out the approach of our climax. It was a fantastic feeling to climax almost at the same moment with my cock pressed inside her cunt so as to reach her deepest point.

Oh what a feeling! It has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. The sexual satisfaction at this stage is so great that one relaxes even though a few moments ago the blood pressure must have reached dangerous level.

Not being very young and used to moderation, we just remained in each other's arms and slept.

In the morning I got up early, as is my habit and walked to the door after putting on my clothes to go to my house. It was a shock of my life when I passed the room of their grown up daughter. I expected it to be empty but what I saw left me wide eyed. There she was sleeping peacefully in her bed. She could have easily entered as she had a key of the house. She must have come to her mother's bedroom, as she knew her father was out of station, and would have found us in each other's arms. I swiftly moved to my house as Jane was still asleep and waking her up would not make any difference. I waited for the consequences to emerge in due course.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers