Love to Love You...

Story Info
Tonight I dedicate myself solely to your pleasure...
1.2k words
4.62
14.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we cuddle together on the sofa listening to the sounds of soft jazz playing, I gently breathe into your ear, "Lay back and enjoy, My Love, let me please you tonight."

Disengaging myself from your tender embrace, I slide down off the sofa, ignoring your protests, to kneel in front of you. Gazing up into your big brown eyes, I teasingly push your dress up until I can duck my head underneath

"Stop it you silly - that tickles!" You say to me in mock-seriousness as you playfully try to push my head out from under the folds of your dress.

I run my tongue over your silk encased delight, flicking my tongue playfully as I reach the top. You shiver and sigh with pleasure and I slide my hands under you and slowly pull the now wet silk down to the floor. Your fragrance wafts warmly up, the sweetest perfume to my nose. I lean forward and trace your delicate folds, now moist with your fragrant dew, with my tongue.

I hear a soft moan escape your lips, as I taste your sweetness on mine. Your sigh again and slide down a bit, pushing yourself against my eager mouth and spreading your lovely legs wider, giving me greater access to the fire now smoldering deep inside you.

My blood rushes faster and I feel my desire begin to swell and harden with pulsating intensity. I ignore the insistent throbbing as I apply myself to your pleasure alone. Tonight is all about you.

I feel your hands move down and grip the back of my head through your dress, pulling me into your sweetness, no longer satisfied with just the tip of my tongue. I cover you entirely with my mouth, sucking your swollen pink folds into my mouth as my tongue plunges into your sweet depths. After licking deeply for a moment, I slide the tip of my tongue up over your most sensitive spot and begin the flicking motions I know will quickly send you over the edge. The sweet taste of your nectar flowing over my tongue and down my throat is like honeyed mead and I greedily swallow all you give to me.

You begin to thrust your hips softly up and down, pressing harder against my mouth. I clamp down hard and pull as much of you as far into my mouth as I can. You begin to breathe rapidly; you gasp and make little crying sounds. Your hands scrabble their way under your dress and knot into my hair applying firm pressure; holding my head tightly to your perfumed mound. I know you so well; it won't take long now. Suddenly, you cry out my name and arch your body off the sofa as a wave of delicious pleasure washes over you. You stop breathing and I hear the little cries of the exquisite pleasure you told me once; that I was the first man to make you feel. As the wave crashes through us, you collapse back onto the couch and I feel your hands weakly stroking my hair as your racing heart slows.

I can feel your moist heat on my face as I slowly and gently lap at the flow of your delicious nectar, my tongue broad and flattened, catching every drop and trickle. You cry out again as another pulse of ecstasy rushes through you. As you whisper my name over and over, my pride threatens to overwhelm me. You don't realize how proud I am to make you feel this way. When you told me that you had rarely felt the way I make you feel, and never more than once per night before me, I swore to myself, that from now on, you could ask me any time, day, or night, to pleasure you and I would, as many times as you wanted, or could stand. I live to make you feel like this, the intensity and pleasure of your desire washing over me in waves, each one cresting higher and faster until you almost pass out from the impossibly exquisite sensations. How I love to love you!

I continue my gentle ministrations until I feel you stiffen and arch your back again. After the first one, each wave of your passion comes faster and easier until it is almost a constant feeling of ecstasy with every swish of my tongue. You gasp and moan, shudder and tremble as you revel in the exquisite sensation of continued waves of pleasure. I hear you crying softly, whispering my name, and saying how much you love me. You finally know how it feels to have someone pleasure you and totally enjoy every moment of it, without regard to anyone else, but dedicated solely to you. The only thing I ask in from you is to be able to make you feel this way as long as you can stand it.

As the night goes on, I continue to make loving you tonight my magnum opus. With every new shudder, I feel such a deep satisfaction. Twice more, your passions peak, then another three times more, in rapid succession. I know that no one will ever make you feel like I make you feel and it is such a pleasure for me to do so. Soon, all you can do is lie there limply on the sofa, trembling and moaning as each new wave rushes through you.

Even I have lost count now of how many times passion has taken your breath away. You can't speak or even breathe, only moans, and gasps escape your lips now as the colors of ecstasy explode in your brain. I push your dress over and look up at you, sweat running down my face and mixing with the luscious taste of your passion. Your head lolls to the side, your eyes half-closed, and your face is flushed with passion and pleasure. You gasp again and your eyes roll back as you stop breathing.

I stop suddenly as a stab of panic hits me. Your passion has swept you away so many times it's now beyond counting. What if I've hurt you - what if you can't stop? It would kill me if I were ever to hurt you!

You take a deep breath, your eyes slowly open, and you look down at me, and smile. Your hands flutter and push weakly at me, whispering, "Stop, please, I can't take any more, or I'll die...."

I teasingly take one last, long lick with a tongue that is now a bit sore and slowly move back up onto the couch. I gather your trembling body into my arms and hold you tenderly. You heart is still racing and your skin gleams with a sheen of sweet sweat. You hands reach down, I know you want to return the favor, but I gently lift them to my lips and tenderly kiss each palm.

"Shhh, you can do that later. For now, just enjoy the feeling. After all we have all night."

"Okay. But I will get you back," you whisper as you snuggle close into my chest and close your eyes.

I gently stroke your hair and smile as you quickly drift off to sleep. As I watch you, gently breathing, without a care in the world, you look as lovely as an angel. You have always taken my breath away. I gently kiss your forehead and whisper softly "Not tonight My Love. Tonight you were my pleasure."