Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 03

Story Info
Oregon To northern California.
12.5k words
4.55
14.9k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
817 Followers

It took us 41 hours in total to drive the 2,000 miles from Iowa to Mary's parent's house in Oregon. We only stopped for gas, driver change, washroom breaks, sometimes food and two construction traffic backups. We had left at 4 AM on a Wednesday and arrived Thursday at 9 PM. Mary gave her parents a call about an hour away and George and Jan were waiting at the door.

They rustled us into the house, plied us with a drink and some food and got us to sit down for an hour. We needed that time to chill out. When Scott protested that there were things to do, George gave him another craft beer and politely told him it would all wait for us. The longer we sat and visited, the more relaxed we became. During this time, I found out that Scott and I were expected to be here till at least Tuesday and could stay longer if we wished.

After that many days in the car without showers, we were all rather ripe. All three of us begged for showers. That got the ball rolling to unload the car.

The majority of the things in the car were Mary's, but I saw that there was a small tent and camping equipment that remained. I've been so busy listening and talking with those two that I never really cared what the trip home was going to be like. I wasn't worried. I don't keep a balance on my credit card. It's for emergencies only.

This large house is a parsonage for the church and Mary's father is the minister. Scott and I were directed to the back bedroom. We were given the hall bathroom while she took the one in her parent's master bedroom. It took three trips between the two of us to bring everything in. By the time we organized things, it was past 11 PM.

Towels had been placed on the bed and Scott handed me the pink set. He added a little smirk and I playfully slapped him with the wash cloth. He asked if I wanted to go first. He was still emptying his duffle bag into the dresser. I got the bottom drawers, he got the top.

The bathroom was glorious. A double sink with lots of space, slightly better than the work we did for Gene and Curt. This one was remodeled to have a shower only, without any curb to cross over. New designs like this help to keep older people safe in their homes. Max has to start building these without the floor pan curb. This one has a built in bench seat with multiple shower heads with non-slick tile.

I washed my face and hands then started to brush my teeth. Two days of not brushing is not my idea of a vacation. I was just about finished when I heard a knock on the door and Scott walked right in. "How are you doing beautiful?" and he grabbed my shoulders from behind for a warm hug. "This is the first time we've been alone." I quickly added, "And awake." He caressed my back and added, "And near naked with each other. You have no idea how I've been looking forward to being with you again."

I turned around and melted into his arms. We stood there and looked at each other. "Scott, Mary told me that I was a lucky girl. She said you were an adventurous lover. I almost choked. We weren't so adventurous then. You were kind and respectful, but adventurous? Not really." At this point, I continued to look in his eyes, and caressed his face with care.

"Then again, neither was I. We weren't into taking chances, were we?" He nodded no. "Later that night in the car I realized something real important. We have now, we're starting again. So lover, I am fully expecting you to show me what adventurous is. That's adventurous between us. I want you, I want to be with you, I should have no problem because we love one another and won't hurt one another?"

"Emma, you're scared on what I think adventurous is, aren't you?" I nodded. "First off, let's take some things off the plate. Hurting, humiliation, anything dangerous ... anything like that." I smiled and nodded while he reached for my hand. "Now for things to put on the plate. Fun, exciting, different, free to try. And talking. Talking before, during and afterward. We both can say no at anytime, and we'll respect that." I slowly exhaled my relief on that one. "We need a safe word. How about Bettendorf, as in Bettendorf Iowa. That will be the safe word for us, we had a good weekend there once." I nodded in agreement.

"And one more thing. Nobody else. It's just you and me. I've waited for years for this. We can pretend, we can roll play, we can have our fantasies, toys, dress up. We can go to bars and pretend be other people meeting for the first time if you want to. We can do a bunch of things. But it has to be us and only us. Us for our bed, us for our lives."

At that point, I pulled his head down to mine and wrapped my arms around him. That was the only answer I needed to give him. It's always been my answer with him until he did a Scott. Now it will be my only answer for him, for us. He pulled me even closer, and grabbed both of my cheeks from behind and squeezed me roughly, then slapped my right cheek.

"What kind of a man are you? In less than a minute, you're already starting to try to get into my pants." He looked at me with a little surprise. Then I added, "What took you so long?" while I started to unfasten his belt and unbutton his shirt.

We slowly took the next couple of milliseconds to undress each other while our mouths were glued together. He broke away and said "Why don't you start the shower and get in, I have some business to take care of here first." He turned toward the toilet and waited until I was behind the shower doors. Scott was the same Scott.

I got into the shower, shut the door and got the temperature right before going under the water. It felt so good to rinse off two days of sweat. He followed behind me and grabbed the soap and wash cloth and slowly started to scrub my back, then skipped to my legs. Then he washed my ass, and kissed it after it was rinsed. He had me sit on the bench. Starting from my feet, he cleaned each toe before moving slowly up my legs.

Slow is nice sometimes, but not now. I wanted him but realized something. "Scott, we have a situation here. I've left my protection in the room." There was a big smile on his face. "That means we get to try other things, don't we?" He leaned over and kissed me.

He kept washing me and for some unknown reason concentrated on my pussy and breasts, finishing with washing my hair. He made me feel like a queen, all pampered, all the center of attention. When he finished, I grabbed the wash cloth from him and started on his back. I wasn't the one to skip his ass on the way down, but I did give him a little slap. That was when I saw it.

The scars on the outside of his hip were about 8 inches long. He felt me stop. "Don't worry about that right now Emma. I'm not going back, I'm going to stay with you." He gave me a hug and a smile. "Now hurry up, we got some real hard things to work on." He turned and his hard cock almost hit me in the face.

"A little bit impatient there mister, are you? You still need to wash up." I continued to wash him, but less slowly. Now I was avoiding his cock, much to his disappointment. I got him to sit on the bench, and turned the shower heads toward him. When I finally finished washing his hair, he pulled my hand and placed it on his cock. "Don't forget this."

"My dear sir, I had no plans to forget this. In fact, I am expecting to see this fall and rise and fall again before the night is over. You are up for it I presume?" At this point, I was on my knees with his cock inches away from my mouth. Looking up, I could see his want, but he was unsettled about something.

"What's wrong Scott? Is this a little to fast? We can go slower. What do you want?"

"Emma, I'm afraid that it's been a very long time since I've been with someone, about a year now. Now with you here at my feet, I'm afraid of having a run away. It won't take much."

"It's been over a year for me too. But this night is young for us. I'm going to make you come first. Then you're going to have to please me until you get hard again. Then it'll be our turn. You're not getting away easy on this one. Not after being away from you all these years, then right next to you for the past 2 days."

He grabbed my face, but instead of trying to kiss me, he pushed it on to his cock. This was a first for him. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Pulling my mouth off of his cock, "Oh, so that's what you want. I see, a little blow job. That a good welcome home because I'm going to expect you to eat me." At that I started to lick the sides of his cock. It felt so good to have it back in my mouth again, to smell his smell, to feel his eyes on me. There is nothing better than to see the lust in the eyes of the one you love. Now I have to tease him a little.

"So lover, what would you have me do now? I would love to take this and stroke it. Or would you rather stroke it for me? How about if I..." and he held my head and shoved his cock back in my mouth. It was my greedy mouth. I sucked and licked and played with his balls with a free hand. Such a pleasure to watch him squirm, to hear his breathing change. I'm not a big fan of sucking cock, but I knew that I was going to be doing more and more of it. I also knew that I was a bigger fan of being eaten out, and he was going to have to be better at that too.

I loved hearing him moan. "Emma, we tried to never make a mess. But I'd like to do something I've never done before." I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth, "I'd like to give you a facial. I want to come over your face, neck and tits."

We were in the shower, the water was spraying over us, and we're lovers again. While sucking on his cock, I start nodding yes, and sucked harder while I held his balls. In seconds, I'm feeling him start to pulse in my mouth, it's not going to be long. Half way through his first shot in my mouth, he pulls out and hits me with a string of cum on my cheek, then another on my chin and neck. He ended up covering my tits with his last spurts.

The look of release on his face was heaven. I gave him time to recover when I sat down next to him, pasting my body to his. His cum was the glue. That was when he pulled me close and kissed me, tasting his cum from my mouth. Then his head went to my tits and he started to kiss my cum covered tits. We've never shared our own taste with each other. We spent most of our time fucking, not sucking. He would never kiss me after I sucked him, even if he didn't come in my mouth. I wouldn't kiss him after the few times he ate me out. Today I got half a mouthful and he is sucking my tongue out of my mouth and licking his cum off my tits. I almost came without being touched. This was something we never did before. I'm loving this adventurous.

By the time he recovered, we both realized that we had nearly used up all the hot water. I quickly washed him off of us and we dried off. Wrapping towels around us, we didn't care if someone was in the hall. It was only 10 steps to the bedroom and we got there in record time. Someone had been in the room. There was a plate of munchies and four bottles of craft beer in a small cooler. The CD player in the room was playing a sensuous Barry White song. I was shocked.

"Scott, one of these days you have to tell me more about your friends. But now lover, I think that you owe me something that..." He had grabbed a piece of cheese while I was talking and filled my mouth while he took my towel away from me. He had already spread his towel on the bed and was guiding me backwards to it. I wasn't protesting.

After he made sure I was comfortable, he spread my legs and crawled between them. The lust on his face as he looked into my eyes was all I needed. He was slowly kissing the inside of my legs, then moved back to my feet where he sucked on my toes. Damn jerk was going slow, teasing me. I've waited for him for 4 years and he is going slow? I grabbed his hair and pulled his face to my sex. "I need your mouth on me, NOW. I'm dying here."

He didn't waste any time. For the past year I would day dream about him being where he is now, eating me out, loving me with his mouth, being one with him again. Only now it's better. I always wanted to have a bit more abandon in our lives, especially between the sheets. "Oh god are you good. No, make that great, I wanted you so long. I could stay here forever. Don't you ever leave. Keep eating me. ohhhhh yyyyeeeesssss" Then I squeezed my legs together over his head and drenched his face while I came. I came and came and came and came, until I had to push his face away from me.

I was still panting when his face appeared before my eyes, his chin and mouth still wet from me. It takes two to be adventurous now, and I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to mine. I've kind of tasted myself before, but not like now, not like now. I don't know if it was the time away from a man, the time away from him, or this new beginning. I wanted him, I wanted all of him and me. I was breaking out of what was familiar into exciting. He explored my mouth with his mouth and tongue while my hands found that he was starting to get hard again. I made sure that he kept getting harder and harder. I wanted him in me, I wanted us to be one again. After a few minutes, he broke away from me and found something on the nightstand. He started tearing the packet off a rubber.

"Hey handsome, that wasn't pretty good at all." He looked at me and smiled. He knew how I played with him. "Scott, that was the all time best. You really know how to eat me." I motioned to what he had in his hands, "Do you mind if I do that installation? I want to keep my hands on you as long as I can."

He nodded yes and lay with his back against the head board, his arms behind his head. He was looking and feeling like a king. I hadn't noticed until now that the bed creaked a bit, but I didn't care at all. He smiled at me as I spread his legs and I crawled up between them. He must have seen a little smile on my face and knew what was going to happen next.

I wanted to tease him and started by breathing on his cock and pulling away. I'd arrange the Trojan in my hand, then go back with my mouth and breath on his cck. And I'd do it all over again. By the third time, he held my head above his cock and impaled my mouth on it. "We can both play at that game, but I can hold you there longer little miss tease." I reached up and pulled his hands off my head. "Oh, I only wanted to keep you hard? Is that a bad thing?" I cooed. I loved playing with him that way. Now we both are playing, playing better than we ever did before.

In a flash of an eye, he had me flipped on my back, my hands held together above my head. He used his body to keep me under his control. His other hand was putting on the Trojan. Such grim determination, such tenderness in his strong touch. I made a half-hearted effort to wiggle and resist, but by that time, he was finished and used his legs to spread mine. I was being taken, taken like I'd never been before, by somebody I loved and who loved me back.

He took his free hand and used his cock like a dildoe to stroke my slit. I kept rising up to try to get him in me, but he wouldn't allow it. He was in control, and it was going to remain that way. We've never done anything like this before, I've never done anything like this before. Those women had him before, now I've got the best lover in the world.

"Oh you wonderful man, enter me, enter this little girl now, make it good and long, make her come."

Scott looked down at me, "What do you want me to do?", his smile had a hint of mischievousness in it.

"Just put it in me, now." "But Emma, what is it?"

I'm dying and he's playing word games.

"But Emma, not until you tell me what it is."

We never talked when we had sex before. We never used vulgar terms. We never told each other about what we wanted. We moved hands, faces and other body parts to where we wanted them to be, but we never talked about it. We also never talked dirty to one another. I'm rarely vulgar, but not now. "Are going to fuck this pussy? This pussy's been waiting for you a long time. Shove that cock in me." The smile on his face said it all. I was making my lover happy, and making me happy too. I never realized that talking dirty with your lover is the most natural thing in the world.

He slipped his cock into me and I let out a moan that trembled my whole body. Then he started to pump me. Oh did this feel good and I softly moaned. "My little darling likes to talk dirty now, doesn't she? How long has this been going on?"

"You fucker, you can guess how long it's been, in seconds on one hand. Just keep fucking me." I reached up and caressed his face. "You said it was going to be a wild ride. Oh keep fucking me." I panted and reached behind and slapped his ass lightly, "and I'm holding you to it. But you can't go there alone." He reached over and put his fingers in my mouth for me to suck clean. "Oh yes Emma, your cunt feels so good to be fucking."

He wasn't expecting what I did next. I flipped him off to the side then rolled him on his back. He figured out pretty quickly what I was trying to do and helped me along. Both of us knew that he could never be overpowered, but he followed my lead. I kept him in me as best I could. "Ride 'um cow girl. Now suck these tits while I fuck you." He reached up and held my left tit in his one hand and sucked the life out of the other one. I was moaning from the pleasure of his cock I was riding. I closed my eyes and felt this manhood take me away. I at the verge of coming I looked down. He was working on my climax, not his.

That was when I saw something, something beyond the wild sex. I saw Scott for the first time for the rest of our lives. I wanted to make love to my lover, that man I got to know all over again. The man I waited for. I started to slow down and tears came to my eyes. Scott noticed right away and became worried. I just smiled through my tears and said "Welcome back the love of my life, don't ever leave."

It was my turn to drive, and I was driving south along the Oregon coast at lunch time. It was quiet, but I suddenly felt Scott's hand gently slowly stroking my arm. "Well Scott, finally waking up. You've been napping for over an hour. How are you feeling? Finally rested?" I reached over and caressed his knee. "Well woman, you did keep me up last night, the night before, and the night before that too."

"Wait a minute Scott, you can't blame me on all of those. It was a wedding, a wedding like I've never seen before. You were in your glory. Your friends, the dancing, the food. You even found a little time for me."

"A little time for you? A little time for you? When wasn't I at your side? I remember going to the bathroom. But wait a minute, you were there too if I remember."

"Wait a minute, that was your idea too. I'll admit it was a great idea. Good thing I kept a package of Trojans in my purse, another good idea of mine. You really know how to make a girl feel horny, then satisfied. We had a bunch of good ideas like that in a row these last couple of days. How many have we used?"

At that point, he leaned over and kissed my neck, and then slipped his hand in my blouse. I could feel my nipple harden at the touch of his fingers. "Hold it buddy. I'm the one driving here. I want us to be around many more years. Besides, we're only an hour away from your Uncle Tim's house. Keep a lid on it." I heard a "tisk tisk" and he pulled his hand out. "Emma, what did you like the most about the wedding?"

"You told me it as going to be a wild ride with you. You weren't kidding. Seeing all those marines, I figured out pretty quickly why you never let me be more than a foot away from you. Are they always that way? or didn't you trust them? or me?"

"Well, should I have been worried about you? After all, I found you laughing in bed with Mary on top of you."

"NOW HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. YOU KNOW SHE WAS TEACHING ME, THE PERSON HERE WITH TWO LEFT FEET, TO POLKA. I WANTED TO SUPRISE YOU. YOU KNOW I TRIPPED AND PULLED HER DOWN ..."

wieliczka
wieliczka
817 Followers