Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 04

Story Info
Road Trip to Wyoming.
4.7k words
4.52
12.5k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
804 Followers

It was Scott's turn to drive, and we were heading east. I was holding his hand and humming a happy tune. "Scott that was a great time with your Uncle and Aunt. For me it was a busman's holiday working on their house. But I think that you and I got to know both of them, and in such a short time. That was really good to have close family like that."

"Emma, I can see why Max keeps you around. Tim and I are talking about a dip in the floor, and you talk him into fixing the support beam, new wider doors to the bedrooms, more electrical outlets, new drywall over the plaster and lath. You get Ly turned on by helping her plan and then do the decorating with just paint. Three different colors in each bedroom? It was beautiful. I did notice that every wall was white before we got there. I'm going to have to be on my guard if you ever want me to so something. Do you sell ice in northern Alaska in the winter?"

"Oh, give me a break. Yes it was the mushroom effect. But look at it this way. Ly and I had talked about she and Tim staying in that house until they no longer can. He's over 60 now. She is about 5 years younger. Fixing the dip damaged the already poor condition of the interior walls. Those walls were substandard when they were first plastered in the what, early 20's? The doorways were way to narrow for older adults now and the doors were 1950's crap, probably was an attempt to modernize the house. That and that replacement trim needed to go. It's a craftsman's style house. Wider pre-hung new oak doors in the style of the house, flat walls, period style woodwork. What's was not to like? Besides, It was the right time to do it.

"For a bonus, I didn't tell them that I was going to have you install more electrical outlets on new circuits. Did you see how many electrical extension cords there were in those bedrooms. How over loaded the circuits were? They used the one we slept in as an office. It screamed out fire hazard. Was that over the top?

"It was good that the service had unused capacity and you ran a couple of new circuits in the crawlspace. Romex did make it easy. By the way, very good work on the wiring. You learned that in the Marines?"

"One of my many hidden talents." That's when I lightly punched him the arm. "Actually, I watched the electricians when I had that summer job as a construction laborer. They had me pull some wire. The first time I attached an outlet, the electrician quietly told me about the importance of code. Black and white or colored wires have a real meaning. I read a booklet that day and he mentored me the rest of the summer. I'm not just a pretty face."

I swatted at his arm again. "Talk about hidden talents Scott. You were monitoring and working with the crew leader of the delivery team for the beam. The crew was about half Hispanic and it wasn't going very well at first. Then in Spanish, you instructed that young workers on how to use the winch and keep safe in case something went wrong. I still remember the look on that one kid's face. What was the joke you told him to break the tension?"

"I apologized for my Spanish. I told him I learned Spanish from a Texan-Mexican-American, a Puerto Rican American and from people from several different regions in Spain who don't talk to one another. The last one got him laughing. Then I told him I couldn't read Spanish if I tried except for bathroom, tequila and tacos. Honestly, I was afraid he was going to get hurt. By the way, how did you figure out that some of those guys did drywall taping? It was interesting negotiating in English from you and then in Spanish to them."

"Oh, give me a break. I was looking in their trucks and saw the tools of the trade. These guys had durabond as well as joint taping compound. I then knew that these guys worked at a higher lever because of that. Besides, your Uncle and Aunt have a place that the harder product would be better."

"Emma, now that they're not around and you can talk. Fill me in. I know that there was more going on than what was said."

"Scott, Ly asked me not to say anything, but I discovered when you two were initially looking at the dip, sound carries in that house. She heard us the night before, all of it. Including my story about Juan and the blonde and she listened to our lovemaking. She said that Tim goes out like a light, just like you do, or at least I thought you did till that night I barely over heard them. That shocked the heck out of me that night.

"Anyway, I was mortified. That's only one of the reasons for new plasterboard in the hallway and bedrooms. The layer of wallboard in each bedroom over the plaster deadens sounds. That's why we had a couple of days not making love in the bedroom at night until it was up. Besides that, we ran out of Trojans."

"No, we didn't run out. A fresh box magically appeared on my side of the bed on Monday night. I thought you bought them." I shook my head no. "I saw them and I thought you did. Go figure. I wonder which one of them did? By the way, Tim told me about sound carrying in the house on Monday. He also asked me not to tell so no one would be embarrassed.

"By the way Emma, what would Max have charged for that work we did? I understand that there was no insurance, overhead and all that stuff. Tim spent about $1,600 total out of pocket."

"Understand that skilled labor has a high price tag. Health and benefits and all that. People have to make a living...about an easy $4,000 to just cover the out of pocket costs. Then there is liability, depreciation... Maybe $6 to $7 thousand. We got by cheap with the labor.

"By the way, you did a great job organizing and planning the work and the work site. You're a natural at it. Starting with installing the jacks in the house to planning how to get a beam longer then the crawlspace into the crawlspace, then be fit to be sistered to their original beam."

"That was something I did learn in the Marines going through the ranks. I also learned it from that electrician that summer. I didn't apply all I could be until I left the states, but that's the past. This is the future."

We became silent for a while. He was driving east. We were leaving the west coast and heading on home, home the long way that is. I called Max and got another 10 days when we started to work on Tim's house. I also called Gene and Curt. They were happy for the update. They also told me that someone else will take care of my doctor visit slot for that week. I called Gina and she was looking over my apartment and took care of the two bills I don't pay on-line. All of them told me to take our time and enjoy the country with Scott.

We were heading toward Yellowstone. I did make a request of Scott. I didn't want to camp. I'm not thrilled about being bear meat and there had been some bad encounters in the news recently. He wasn't thrilled, but there was a Motel 6 with rooms, hot water showers and soft beds. We did spend the rest of the time, including cooking and eating in Yellowstone Park or the Tetons.

Those four days were magical. I don't remember having hiked in such a beautiful place in my life. We'd be walking along in single file on the trail and Scott would stare at me. I was first, but I still kept catching him looking at my ass instead of the scenery. I razzed him about that. "Emma, somebody has to. And besides, you're so enamored of the scenery that you aren't paying attention to things that might be dangerous. Stuff like cliffs, animals, rock slides, bolts of lightening, MIG 25's."

"Funny guy Scott, real funny." Then he yelled stop. I was going to miss a beautiful view of a waterfall. While standing there, he patted my ass. He was also getting something out of it for him too. I started thinking about giving him something too.

On the second night, we pulled into the hotel after dark and headed in for showers. The campfire we were at left us smelling of the campfire and foil pack hamburgers we had just finished. Tin foil packed with ground meat, onions, veggies, garlic powder over a couple of coals we were loaned from a couple that were in the campground. We shared a bottle of wine with them, so it all turned out fine for everybody. They were from Texas, near Louisiana. They loved the lack of humidity and the mountains.

Getting back into the hotel, I asked Scott to start the shower and I'd join him after I took care of our clothes. We had three days of clothing to be out in the woods with. We just finished day two. I wasn't going out in the woods smelling like a hamburger.

He jumped into the bathroom first and tossed out his clothing that I bundled into a large sized trash bag. Tomorrow morning was laundry day for us before we went hiking.

I quickly peeled off my outer hiking clothes and added them to the bag. The jeans were a little bit loser than when this trip started. This man has been real good for me. I don't know why, but eating healthier and the extra exercise during the day and at night has done wonders for my body. Even with all the wine and beer we've been drinking.

It disrobed and put my bra and panties into the dirty clothes bag. I then took out a small tube of lotion for later. I also took out some cheese, some crackers, a small dry sausage that I sliced and opened up a bottle of wine, pouring the wine into some large plastic cups to breathe. Who knew that 2 buck chuck was so good if you let it sit out a while? Now was the time to join him in the shower.

I walked into a steam room, wonderfully warm. Scott was reaching out to me with open arms. I could see that he had washed already. Within seconds of seeing me, he was starting to be ready for me in other ways too. "Hey beautiful, come on in, the water's fine." He reached over and started to wash my back. I turned around quickly for him. I wanted him to look me in the eye as he washed me. "I love your hands all over me Scott. Got any special plans for tonight lover?" That little word caused his cock to twitch and his mouth to smile. "Oh I don't know, may be just watch a little TV." There was that special smile. We so love playing with each other. "So watching my ass all day hasn't given you any ideas?"

That was when he hesitated and I knew I had him then. "So you have had some ideas, haven't you?" I started to slowly turn around and said, "I wonder what they are?" and backed my ass into him while moving it in a circular motion. I felt him harden very quickly. That's when he reached over and grabbed both of my hands and held them effortlessly in the air over my head. "You little tease. You shake your ass at me all day long and you continue to tease me." He held my hands against the wall with his left and put his right hand into my slit from behind. "So that's what you been wanting from me. You want my cock in you. Don't worry, by the time I'm finished, you'll be walking funny tomorrow." He continued to stroke me. I stared moaning, but I had other plans.

"I know you've got me now, but there's something you're doing wrong." He stopped and brought his face to where he could see mine. "Your hand needs to go back a little further, it's to close to my pussy, not where I want it to be."

Scott stopped cold at that point. While looking in my eyes I nodded to him and said "Just be gentle, your having my cherry tonight." He slowly released my hands and wrapped his arms around me. I've never felt so loved by this man. We continued to wash up and rinse off and got out of the shower wearing only the towels.

He came out and saw the spread of food and drink that I put out before. Passing one of the glasses to me, he toasted, "To this wonderful woman, this woman who continues to surprise me." I sipped some of the wine when he added, "Who knew I've been wanting her ass all day long."

"No Scott, you've been wanting it much longer than that. I've seen it in your eyes. I've felt it when you first started playing with my ass and then putting your fingers into it. You've began to hear me moan when you've did that. But to fuck me? To put your cock into my ass? You've always waited for me to feel comfortable before you tried anything, haven't you?"

He looked at me with the warmest eyes I've ever seen on him. "You are the woman I love. It's not about getting my jollies. It about being together and enjoying each other. It could be dinner, or listening to music. It could even be washing each other in the shower. But it definitely is enjoying each other in bed. You told me on this trip that I was your best lover. Well I have to admit, you are also my best lover. I know you looked at those other women, sleeker, muscular, blonder, taller, what ever. It's always been you that turns me on. It's what's inside of you that's precious."

At that he stood up and took the food and drink off the bed. I reached over and pulled him down to me, kissing and hugging him in the process. Holding and kissing him, I reached for the lotion and placed it in his hand. "I do hope that this is going to work. I'm a little worried. Do you think that this will be enough lube?"

"Don't you worry your sweet ass about it." I gave him the look for that one. In a warmer and loving tone he said "We'll go nice and slow and we can stop at any time." And with that, he had me lay on my back and spread my legs. I thought that he'd start right away, but he didn't. He started to make 'normal' love to me. Kissing, holding, caressing everywhere, everywhere but my pussy and my ass.

I soon realized that he was not making my ass the destination. He was making me the destination. He was making this experience as part of us, our love, our love making, and our life together. These last few weeks with him has been so special, and he is doing it again.

Without me being aware of it, his hand slowly slipped to my hood, and I shuddered in pleasure when he found it. He gotten me wet and I moaned into his mouth while our tongues intertwined. He so knows how to read me like a book, me can make me do anything he wants to, and he knows it.

I reached for his cock and give it a good stroke. I felt his body tense and relax because of that. Lovers. We are lovers. We are lovers in bed and in life. I stroke him with a firmness to please him, to please me. That's when he puts two fingers into my pussy and a thumb on my clit. I gasp and moan and stoke him harder, just how he likes it. He touches me, just how I like it.

Our breathing becomes quicker when he pulls his fingers out of my pussy. Waiting, waiting for him to do something. Leaving me hanging, he teases me so. I give his cock a good yank and he chuckles, "Impatient my dear?" Then he starts touching my ass, my rosebud, my ass hole, my cherry. He slips two other fingers into my pussy as he starts to put a finger on to my cherry ass. "Does that make it all better now?" As his finger slowly enters just so gently, so slightly into my rosebud, then comes back out. Then his mouth begins licking and sucking and playfully lightly biting my nipples. I feel him reach over me to the lotion.

"Use as much as you want, but go slow, go slow for me." I'm wanting his cock in me, and fearing it too. I know it'll be good after a while. I don't want to feel pain.

"Emma, we'll take our time, slowly you'll relax. I swear it will be ok." And with lotion on his hand, I feel the coolness and the slipperiness on my ass while he rubs in slowly on. Whispering into my ear, "Does this feel better now?" while he licks my ear. He knows what that does to me and I push my ass back into his hand slightly. He moves his face to my left nipple and licks and sucks it gently while I feel a finger slowly enter my ass.

He's had his fingers on and in my ass before and I've liked it. I've grunted and groaned while he had a finger in my ass and his other hand or his mouth on my clit. He knows how to lead me, how to take me places I've never been before. He plays me like a fiddle and loves to hear my music. He's my teacher as well as my lover and my friend.

"Doesn't this feel good my little one? Doesn't it feel good to have my fingers in you?" He moved his face away from my chest and down to my pussy. I feel his tongue on my slit as his fingers continue probing my ass. I look at him, see his cock and I reach over to it. I stroke it and start to jack him, pulling him to my mouth. He lets me win, watching me lick his helmet while he stops massaging my ass.

"Suck it, you suck it so good. I love watching you suck me. Watching my cock in your mouth, your eyes looking at mine." That's when he pulled out of my mouth with a bit of a pop. "But now, I'm going to take you. I'm going to make you so enjoy my cock in your ass. Get on your knees and point that wonderful ass of yours into the air for me."

I rolled onto my knees and stuck my ass into the air toward his face. I swayed it back and forth in front of him while looking over my shoulder. Swaying my ass in the air, giving it to him. Being subservient, so wrong, and so sexy, so exciting. This was sex, this was lust, and this was with my love. I never thought I'd ever be doing something like this. I could see him smile as he reached and put both hands on my hips. Getting more lotion, he lubed his cock. He stroked it just for me to see. Seeing your lover stroke himself while watching you, what a turn on. He put more lotion on his hands and lubed my ass while he put two fingers into me. It was a little bit uncomfortable at first, but taking his time, it began to feel good. I started to fuck his fingers with my ass when he whispered into my ear "You've going to love this."

He knelt between my legs and I felt the tip of his cock touch my rosebud. "What and I doing to you now Emma? Tell me."

"You got me so hot and now I'm feeling your hard cock at my ass. Is that what you want me to say lover? Do you want me to say that your cock is starting to go into my ass?"

"No Emma, I want to hear you say that you want my cock in your ass. I want to hear what you want my cock to do in your ass. My naked cock, bareback, into your ass. Tell me."

"Start pushing that hunk of meat into me, start pushing slowly. I want your cock. I want to feel it slowly slide into me. I want to feel it piston in me. I want to feel you come in me. I can't wait until we get back and I get on the pill. I'll be wanting you to come in me all the time. I want you to come on me all the time. Now put it ...ohhhhh.. please ... slow please."

I could feel his cock start to get into me. It wasn't overly painful, but not pleasant either. Scott reached around and started to stroke my clit with his clean hand. After a minute or two I felt my ass loosen up a little when he whispered that I should back into him at my pace. He would hold still and let me be in control. That's when he started massaging both of my breasts with his hands.

I started to slowly rock on his cock, only going as fast as I felt comfortable with. He was whispering how good it was feeling and that it would soon get better for me. He told me how he loved how tight my ass was, how it felt divine as he flicked my clit. I love it when he talks dirty tome. As I loosened up more, the better it felt. The better I felt, the more I rocked. Pretty soon something clicked in me.

"Do you like fucking this whore's ass? Do you like turning me into a whore? Ohhhh Fuck this ass, fuck this whore's ass. You make me feel so slutty. Do you like me slutty? Yes you do, you love me slutty."

"I love you slutty, I love to hear you want my cock, but you're my slut, my only slut. My one and only whore. And you're only a whore to me." And he slapped my ass hard, leaving a slight pink mark where his hand hit.

I gasped and pushed my ass to meet his thrusts harder and harder. "Do you like slapping your whore's ass? Is that what you like? Pound your whore's ass and slap it too?" At that he slapped my other cheek and I groaned in pleasure. "You make me so fucking horny, you make me so fucking hot. Pump my ass harder, pump it you hunk of meat.."

wieliczka
wieliczka
804 Followers
12