Love Turmoil Ch. 03

Story Info
Will love find its way?
1.1k words
4.47
6k
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nic, what are you doing?" Lisa moaned.

"Let me love you," Dominic whispered, in the unique soothing tone.

Dominic tasted her, using his tongue to trace her sensitive folds. She tasted tart and musky at the same time and he was careful to capture every delicious drop of her moisture. His teeth nipped at her, sending hot shards of need into the pit of her belly, then his lips followed to suckle and soothe. Step by step, he pushed her up the mountain of pleasure, nudging her to the brink but always bringing her back.

Lisa lost all sense of connection to the world and his lips, teeth and tongue became her sole focus. All she could think about was what he was doing to her body and her hips tilted toward him of their own volition, begging for his attentions. She grasped his head, clutching at his skull and biting her lip to keep from screaming from the sheer delight of his touch.

"Nic, please," she gasped, not really sure what she was asking for.

Dominic knew what she was begging for, and he pushed her over the edge with one sharp suckle. The sweet sound of her fulfillment washed over him and he rose above her to watch her beautiful face as spasms of pleasure wracked her body.

He waited until her breath returned to normal, then he stole it again by thrusting deeply into her, not stopping until he was buried fully inside her. Lisa's eyes came open and locked with his. She answered his thrusts eagerly, wrapping her legs around him and greedily clutching his buttocks in her hands.

Lisa watched Dominic in awe. His face was etched with concentration as he made love to her. She was certain that every kiss, every caress, every stroke of his body into hers was his way of showing his love and affection. She traced the ridges of his abdomen, threading her fingers through his chest tweaking his flat nipples. Her fingers skimmed over his rippling arms and shoulders as she drank the sight of his masculine beauty.

When he swooped to claim her breast once more, she grasped him to her, desperate for his kisses. Their faces were close and their breaths mingled as they climbed the last stretch together. Dominic snared her gaze and compelled her to stay with him, as they reached the summit and plunged over the top. He bit into her neck and greedily sucked on her tender skin, marking her.

"Well, good morning to you too" Lisa smiled.

"Morning Princess" Dominic playfully nibbled her nose and drop kisses on her forehead and eyes.

"Baby, I need to tackle some few important matters so am going to be away this morning. I know we had to go to the house but believe me, this really need my attention. Please get some rest. Have ordered breakfast as well."

"I hoped we spent the morning in bed" complained Lisa

"Please Princess. We need to talk when I get back. There are some things we need to discuss." He said "Promise me you will wait for me here and not wander to the manor without me."

"Okay, I give in." holding her hands up "There's no way I could walk today after all this"

Dominic laughed, scoped her into his arms and gently settled her in the tub. "Get a soaking; it will relax your inner muscles. I hate to leave but I really should get going" kissing her goodbye.

Lisa spent a lazy morning, chatting with Cassie, working on a new payout for a client along with perfecting her projects for the Manor. She called her dad and ensured he was okay.

She decided to collect the package she was expecting from Cassie, herself, directly from the lobby. She had to check the pictures Cassie took while visiting the client apartment.

Going nearby the reception, her attention was drawn to the brunette who seemed to be in serious discussion with the reception assistant. Assistant from whom, she had to take her package. Standing at a safe distant, she waited, hoping that the lady would hurry for her to get back to her room.

"Kindly contact him on his mobile" the lady was saying "He will confirm that I may wait in his room. Please, I came all the way from Paris and am tired right now."

"We are really sorry Mam but you will surely understand that we cannot disturb our client like this and Mr Gladden is not at the hotel at the moment."

Lisa was now fully focused on the conversation going on.

"It's a pity my phone batteries decided to let me down. May I use the phone atleast?"

The reception assistant nodded and the lady promptly dialed the number she was determined to call.

"Dom, I know this is a surprise but am here...yeah here, in the village, at the hotel. I came alone and Trevor does not know about it but am fed up of the institute. Com'on, we are getting married next month and nothing is ready yet. Am not tiring myself, stop sounding like my brother. Please Dom, listen to me...I love you...come back to the hotel as soon as you can and please confirm my presence to the manager. I need a room to rest a little and I prefer we share the room, yes, yes, but it is about time, Dom. Is your cousin with you? No, well, I should meet her while am here, No? Why...you have something to tell me?"

Lisa could not bear to hear anymore. She hurried back to her room, muttering excuses as she stumbled around people, tears raining along her checks.

'How could she have been so stupid? Of all the people, she actually thought Dominic Gladden had been sincerely attracted to her? He had only enjoyed what she had so freely given, without really thinking and so innocently. My love, was that what he murmured to her as well after...'

Lisa could not stand this, she felt so humiliated. He was going to get married and she had literally offered herself to him.

She had to go away from here. She just could not face him.

She hurriedly began to pack her things away, blindly throwing everything she could in her bag.

"Please call a taxi for me -- to the airport and please ask them to hurry" She called the reception. Surely, she was informed of a car waiting for her downstairs as she finished gathering all her belongings.

"I need a ticket to Small Greck please" Lisa reached the airport after half an hour. She still had not called her father but she would send a message for him to know that she was heading back home instead of San Francisco where he had stayed back.

Luckily for her, she was seated in the plane going to Small Greck within the next hour. Sitting back, she could feel the tears swelling up again.

Her heart had been so well preserved all these years and it had taken one look at Dominic Gladden for her to fall...only to discover that there was no one to catch her.