Love U Ch. 02

Story Info
How it happened.
5.4k words
4.19
98k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

Dear Reader:

This is Faith speaking. If you read the first installment, you know what has happened. Now, if you would like to know how it happened, I'll tell you. If you don't care how it happened, you can stop reading right here.

There is a steady stream of tears flowing down my face as I clutch the worn envelope with the Love stamp framed by a 'U' and the red diagonal line (I love you not). It was two years ago that Henry left it for me. Of course, now I know what a fool I was. I also know that age and maturity do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. Unfortunately I also now know that there are some mistakes that people make that cannot be repaired. My mistake was one of those.

My meeting Dana was purely coincidental. I was going through a period of sexual frustration. We had reached the age where Henry's sex drive and needs were on the down hill run and mine were still high, and maybe even climbing. To make it short and simple, I felt like I wasn't getting enough. I had the feeling, even though I knew our friends of similar ages were going through the same thing, that I was missing out on my sex life. I knew that somehow our friends were working it out. But that didn't help me. In fact, I knew that two of our friends were having affairs; obviously not good role models.

Henry was sort of indifferent to sexual thoughts and he was also putting in some heavy hours as one of the senior partners in the firm. I have to admit that I didn't really do much to let him know my feelings and needs and to try to resolve what I perceived as a problem with our marriage.

So, when Dana came along, I was ripe. He was young, outgoing, funny, and exuded sex. When he asked me out to dinner following one day at the show in North Carolina, I was happy to accept, for the companionship if nothing else. These business/buying shows are deadly. I'm not a social butterfly, and bar hoping with some of the crowd was not really my thing. As a result I often spent the nights watching television by myself.

As the day ended I found myself getting excited almost giddy. I was feeling much as I remembered feeling as a girl when I had been asked out on a date by a boy I found interesting. I decided that I didn't want to go out in one of my business suits. So, as soon as the show closed for the day, I headed for a department store to buy a nice cocktail dress. On the way I passed the Frederick's of Hollywood store and as I was about to pass by, the thought came to me that it would be fun to do a little teasing. What I had in mind was under apparel that might accidentally be visible during the evening. But, when I emerged, I was carrying a package containing a garment they called "a dancer's dress" and high heels.

When I returned to the hotel I called Henry and told him I would be out with a group for supper and probably wouldn't be back before his bed time. He told me to have a nice time and that he loved me. His telling me he loved me made me feel a little bad, but then I thought, "Going out with a nice young man for dinner and maybe teasing him is nothing to feel bad about."

Henry never saw this dress. It was considerably more than just a little daring. It was a dark blue ankle-length dress with a split up the left side to the waist line. It was backless down to the waist with a bib-type front, held up with spaghetti straps and held closed with a spaghetti strap and fastener that went across the back. The bib came to just slightly above my nipples. In short, almost half of my breasts were exposed and when I was moving around, a considerable amount of my breasts would be exposed momentarily.

I knew I was pushing the envelope but I had decided that I was going to make it fun for both of us. Truthfully, I hadn't considered anything happening beyond teasing Dana and giving him something to look at.

Immature thinking? You bet your ass! What's worse is that by now, deep down inside of me, I was speculating what I would do if things proceeded beyond teasing and, yes, as the excitement built in my mind, I believe that I was beginning to hope they would.

Of course, I hadn't given my new dress much thought when I bought it beyond thinking and knowing it was revealing and sexy. But when I got my shower and started to get dressed I realized that I could wear absolutely nothing underneath without ruining the effect by the outline of the undergarments. The bra and panties I had just bought would have to be used some other time. The only other possible article I could wear would be some thigh high stay-up stockings, which I had not bought. Stockings were not going to do much other than make the outfit sexier. I decided against going back and getting some.

I had tried it on in the shop and recognized that it was quite sexy and very revealing. But I was still wearing my bra and panties when I tried it on. Now it hit naive me. The dancer's dress was one that a stripper or someone who wanted to let it all hang out would wear. At this point I considered wearing my nice business suit and taking the dress back tomorrow. But, after wavering for a while I finally decided to give it a try. I wouldn't be seen by anyone I knew and what could it hurt?

You can probably write the story of what happened next. But I'll tell you anyway.

Dana was wearing a nice black business suit when he came to pick me up. His mouth dropped open when I opened the door. After complimenting me on my appearance, he asked if he could use the phone. I was shocked when I discovered he was canceling one reservation and getting a new one for dinner and dancing on the roof top of one of the hotels.

Everything was very circumspect on the cab ride to dinner. We had a cocktail before a wonderful and delicious Surf and Turf dinner. After dinner we danced and talked and had another couple of drinks. However, with each dance he was pulling me closer to him. It felt good and I could feel his cock, which was beginning to stiffen, pressing against my stomach.

We would dance a couple of songs and then sit one or two out. During these interludes, Dana kept up a constant humorous chatter while mixing in compliments on my looks and wondering how I kept my beauty. We had determined earlier that I was eighteen years his senior. Yes, he was only slightly older than my twins.

I wasn't repelled and I didn't mind at all when his hand would brush the bare skin on the side of my breast. As the evening progressed, his lips touched mine during one dance. Since I didn't resist or react, he tried a few more direct and longer kisses. I was getting hot, and I knew it. I also knew what this could lead to but I didn't do anything about it. I was ENJOYING it.

As we danced, his hands were discretely covering my body and I think he had figured out that there was nothing but skin under the dress.

After one dance we returned to our booth, he sat on my left and as I sat down, the front panel of my skirt fell between my legs so that my left leg was almost completely exposed. After sitting a few moments he leaned over and kissed me lightly on the cheek. As he did, I felt his right hand come to rest about mid way up my thigh. I turned my face to meet his and opened my mouth so our tongues could meet.

This was his signal and his hand now moved up and rotated to the inside of my thigh. At that moment I knew for sure that I would let him to fuck me if wanted to. When his hand contacted my pussy I wanted to scream out, but I didn't. I simply put my right hand on top of his and pressed it into my pussy and said, "It's late Dana. Don't you think we should get back and get some sleep?" He took the cue and we left.

The ride back to our hotel was not at all like the one coming over. The cabbie got quite a show. We were hardly in the cab before we locked in a hot tongue swapping kiss. His hand pushed the spaghetti strap off one shoulder and it didn't take but a moment before he had my nipple in his mouth. A moment later, his hand went under my dress, found my pussy and a finger slipped into me.

While this was happening, I unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out. When he came off my tits, I went down and covered the head of his cock with my mouth. If it weren't for the fact that the ride was pretty short, I think we would have fucked right there. Dana paid the cabbie, and with a broad grin, the cabbie said, "I'll take the show as my tip." I went crimson red but I didn't regret the ride.

I knew what I was doing was wrong. But Dana had something in his pants to offer that I had now determined I was going to have. Besides, Henry would never know so what could it hurt?

As soon as we stepped into my room, I unclipped the strap across my back, shrugged the spaghetti straps off my shoulder, and let the dress fall in a pile around my feet. I fell back onto the bed and watched Dana as he disrobed. His cock, which I hadn't really seen in the cab, looked to be about standard size, that is if Henry's can be called standard; but it was different in that while Henry's stood almost straight out when it was hard, Dana's curved up to the point that the head of his cock pointed almost straight up.

He climbed on the bed beside me and slipped his finger into my pussy. I rolled over to face him and said, "Dana, you have me hotter than hell. There's a lot of time to play around later. I can't wait any longer. I want to feel you in me right now."

Immediately he moved between my legs and inserted his cock in me. He hadn't stroked but two or three times and I had an orgasm. He felt entirely different than Henry. Not better or worse, just different, and I was loving the feel he created inside me.

Obviously he was steamed up because he came in less than a minute. He pulled out just before he unloaded and I had cum all over my belly and some on my tits. Once he shot his sperm he reinserted his cock in me and we held tight until his cock became flaccid and fell down to rest between the cheeks of my ass. It had been a long time since I felt so satisfied and yet I was still not completely satisfied.

He went to the bathroom and brought back a damp wash cloth and a towel and we cleaned up some. Then we lay down and began fondling each other. He was smooth and kept telling me how beautiful and wonderful I was. He tried to pry out information about me and Henry but I didn't tell him anything he didn't already know; that I was married but my sex life was not fulfilling.

It was now approaching one in the morning and Dana said, "I have really loved our time together. You are quite a woman and I'd like to know you better. But, we have a busy closing day tomorrow and I had better let you get some sleep."

He started to get up and I pulled him back saying, "Instead of you wasting your time dressing and going back to your room and then undressing again, why don't you spend the night here and go back in the morning?"

As I knew, he didn't reject the invitation and he lay down and pulled me to him. As he embraced me he said, "You know, you didn't finish the job you started in the taxi." As he said that he moved around and put his tongue in my pussy while presenting his curved cock to my face. The curvature of his cock made it very easy for me to do a complete nose-to-the-balls deep throat fucking. It was very easy and very fulfilling to be able to do it with no effort.

We provided each other with oral sex until I could feel him start to stiffen. I took him out of my mouth long enough to tell him that I wanted him to finish in my mouth. I hardly got his cock back in my mouth before he erupted and I had a body shaking orgasm. I couldn't believe how wonderful and fulfilled I was feeling. It had been literally ages since Henry did this to me.

We were tired by this time and we went to sleep in each other's arms. We had set the alarm so that we would have some time in the morning and when the alarm did go off, we both used the bathroom and then coupled together on the bed. We didn't need much foreplay before we were both ready and Dana took me missionary style. This time I took all his juices in my pussy. We didn't use protection, but I wasn't worried about disease and as far as I knew, I was pretty well out of the child bearing years.

As the show was ending that afternoon, Dana came to me and asked if there were any way I could stay over for the special sessions on Monday and Tuesday. At first I said no. But later in the afternoon, while I was on the phone to my boss, I just threw out the idea of attending the special sessions. I was surprised when he told me he thought that might be a good idea. "Faith, you have been doing an excellent job and I know the specials are fun. You deserve the opportunity. Besides, there are some changes in the wind and your traveling days to North Carolina may be coming to an end."

The news was a mixture of sweet and sour to me. On the one hand I knew the change probably meant promotion. On the other hand the change meant my relationship with Dana was going to be short. I called Henry and let him know of the extension for which he was not pleased. I also let Dana know I was staying. He was tickled and told me we were going to have a wonderful time. I already knew it. With the news I had just received, I was going to make this a trip to remember.

At the end of the day I went to the front desk to arrange for another four nights. I was shocked to learn that another convention was booked and that there were no rooms available. Upon hearing that; Dana said, "That's wonderful. Now you can share my room and it won't cost you anything."

Things were going beautifully. I got my bags from the bellman who had stored them when I checked out in the morning, and took them to Dana's room. He had gotten an extra key and met me at the elevators. He actually had a small suite rather than a regular hotel room. There was a living room/parlor, a bedroom, and a luxurious bathroom with a large Jacuzzi/bath.

Once in the room, he pulled me to him and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then he said, "I don't know about you, but I'm sort of drained. Let's get a shower, change into something comfortable and then order room service. Let's stay in tonight."

I don't know when I had been happier to hear, "Let's stay in tonight." I hugged him and told him it couldn't suit me better. He suggested we shower together but I suggested we shower together later. Right now I wanted a long soaking in the Jacuzzi. He agreed and asked what I wanted to eat; that he would order while I was in the bath. I gave him my order and told him to give me at least forty-five minutes.

I was toweling off when he knocked on the door and told me to look on the bed before I finished dressing. When I went into the bedroom there was a little box with a ribbon adorning it in the middle of the bed. When I opened it, there was beautiful wisp of a black negligee laying in it. I finished drying as my thoughts turned to what the next few days held in store. I took time to put my make-up on and then slipped into the negligee. It was definitely made solely for the eyes of your lover only.

I opened the door to the living room and stepped in. Dana was dressed in a terry cloth bathrobe and I guessed nothing else. He was just dismissing the room service bell boy when he turned and saw me. He let out a low whistle and said, "Wow, I see dessert has just come in. Let's have something to eat so we can get to the dessert."

We enjoyed our supper and focused our talk on getting to know one another. We found that we were compatible on most of our likes and dislikes and found little that didn't make us a good match. He had been married but lost his pregnant wife in a freak accident. According to his account, I was the first female he had found that he was comfortable with since his wife.

By the time we finished eating, it was almost eight o'clock. We immediately started with dessert and didn't finish it until after three in the morning. I was in heaven. I was satisfied again. I was also in turmoil. I now had a husband and a lover and I didn't want to let go of either.

One spark of hope came to light when I found out that Dana's home was less than five hours away from mine. Maybe we could meet from time-to-time. We agreed to keep in touch by e-mail and that somehow we would get together.

We didn't wake up until mid-morning. He was awake before me and I came awake with the feel of his finger in my pussy. We did our bathroom necessities and got back in bed. He fingered me while I stroked his cock. As the waves of passion overcame me, he slipped his cock into me. Once in, we made slow stroking movements and allowed the passions to grow little-by-little. It took about half an hour before we both started to reach a climax. Then suddenly we went into a frenzy and we both exploded.

The remaining three days were like paradise to me. I don't think I have fucked that much in the last two or three years combined. When it was time to part, the only thing I was sure of was that I wanted much more of Dana.

A week after I returned home, Dana let me know he would be staying in town over night a week from Thursday. I didn't know what to do. I wanted him but I didn't know what to do with Henry. We finally settled on the idea that I would entertain some clients and would be home before our normal bed time (about 10:30). I would also 'need' to go to work early the next morning.

I let Henry know about my schedule for Thursday night and Friday morning and he was satisfied. I took off from work a little early on Thursday and met Dana at his hotel. We had a room service dinner and then he and I took over from where we left off before. Nothing had changed. He still satisfied me in every way and I had to force myself to get out of bed, get dressed, and go home to Henry.

The next morning I kissed Henry goodbye as he was having his coffee. I returned to Dana's arms and another wonderful round of sex before tearing myself away to go to work. He had pumped me full and I spent the rest of the morning thinking about us as little puddles of his cum would run down into my panties. I had to make several trips to the ladies room to wipe and dry as much of the cream as I could. At lunch time I bought a new pair of panties to replace the cum-soaked ones. By that time the dribbling had come to a stop.

I went home to Henry that night wishing it were Dana I was meeting. Henry was ready for sex after supper and I had a shower before dinner. The sex with Henry was gentle, loving, and sweet. But after Dana, it lacked the satisfying fulfillment I was wanting.

A week and a half later, Henry announced that he would be gone overnight on Tuesday the next week. I informed Dana and was delighted when he responded that he would plan to come and stay overnight.

This was the start of a pattern. Whenever Henry went out of town Dana came. I was afraid of getting caught by a husband returning home early. So, Dana would come to the house except for the night before Henry was due home. I figured that if Henry came home and I wasn't there, I could fashion an excuse. But, if Henry came home and found me with Dana, there would be a very unfortunate end to things. It was this activity that started me to use the Call Forwarding service with our phone. Henry would not know that his calls were being forwarded to my cell phone when I was at Dana's hotel (and later at his condo).

Interspersed with Henry's trips, Dana would come to town and I would entertain clients for dinner. It didn't give us a lot of time but it bought us four to five hours on those occasions.

All told, we had fifteen nights together before the next North Carolina trip. Three months before the trip Henry had an unusual three night trip. When Dana came we had two nights at home and one in the hotel. It was the second night at home where things began to get complicated. First of all that night we made our plans for North Carolina, including the extra days for the special meetings. I knew my boss would approve.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12