Love Unexpected Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were settled back in the truck Paul felt like the sexual tension was suffocating him. He glanced at Derek and noticed that he seemed to be squirming uncomfortably.

"You okay?" Paul asked, concerned that Derek might be in pain. When Derek answered by blushing and adjusting his crotch, Paul understood. He suddenly found himself mirroring Derek's actions.

When they were finally back inside the apartment Paul took the bags from Derek and pulled out the cuffs and the assorted lube, he tore open the packaging and pulled out the self-warming lube. He left the condoms in the bag and tossed it on the couch before picking Derek up and carrying him to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"We can get to those later tonight, after we get back from meeting your friends." Paul said.

"Good idea," Derek answered, as Paul carefully lowered him to the floor. Paul smiled when he noticed Derek's voice was already becoming husky.

Paul moved forward, backing Derek's smaller frame against the door. Paul dropped the cuffs and lube within reaching distance, before he pulled Derek's shirt off and knelt to take off Derek's lone shoe. Paul moved to Derek's waist next, and unbuckled the studded belt. He purposely grazed the bulge in Derek's jeans as he unzipped them, before sliding the jeans down. He removed them from Derek's right leg and pushed them as far as the brace would allow on the left. Paul could hear Derek breathing heavily, like he couldn't get enough air in his lungs. It made Paul even more turned on, if possible, to hear the effect of his actions on his lover.

Paul made sure to watch Derek's face while reaching for the wrist cuffs. Once he retrieved them from the floor, he took Derek's trembling hands in his own and kissed each wrist. Paul then moved Derek's hands behind his back, watching for a sign that Derek didn't want this. Paul realized how much trust was being put into him when Derek allowed his hands to be restrained.

The cuffs had no lock, instead they closed with Velcro, but there was no way Derek could free himself in the position Paul currently had him in; Derek's back against the door and Paul kneeling in front of him. Paul reached from his kneeling position and peeled Derek's underwear down his legs, freeing his swollen, weeping, erection.

Once Derek's right leg was free, Paul hooked it over his shoulder. Paul moved in close, pinning Derek against the wall and forcing him to support his weight with the leg currently over Paul's shoulder. Paul placed his left hand on Derek's right thigh, helping him balance from his perch, as Paul used his right hand to gently remove the brace, jeans, and underwear from Derek's left leg. Paul gently lifted Derek's newly freed leg, and placed it on his shoulder.

Derek was spread out, completely vulnerable, right in Paul's face. Paul felt his mouth water.

Without any warning Paul pushed forward. A surprised gasp escaped Derek as his smaller frame was raised several inches, and his arms were pinned firmly between his own back and the door.

Paul squeezed some of the lube into his right hand, before closing the bottle and placing it back on the floor where he could reach it if he needed to. Paul turned his head and began nibbling on the inside of a captive thigh. Paul could feel every muscle twitch, shiver and breath Derek made, each one made Paul feel like he could continue this forever.

Paul suddenly remembered something.

"How much time do we have before we need to leave?"

"What?" Derek's voice was rough with arousal and confusion. Paul chuckled, knowing exactly why Derek was having trouble focusing.

"The show tonight. To be there on time, when do we need to leave?" Paul tried to make his statement as clear as possible.

"They start at ten, we need to be there by nine thirty." Derek said, his voice still strained.

Paul did a quick mental calculation, they had about three hours, minus one to eat something before the show. That left him with two hours, he could definitely work with that.

Paul returned his attention to the feast presently spread before him and began nibbling again. The feeling of having Derek's weight on him and having Derek completely at his mercy filled him with a strange mix of power, lust and tenderness. Paul nibbled closer and closer to Derek's cock, but stopped right before his lips touched it. Derek made a disappointed sound and tried to push his hips into Paul's face. Paul easily pinned him back against the wall and placed his left hand at Derek's right hip, preventing him from repeating the move. Derek moaned piteously, and Paul ignored him. Paul turned his head to the other thigh and licked it with long, flat strokes of his tongue.

Paul was loving the way he could feel each move Derek made. Derek was gasping and tossing his head back and forth. As he nibbled on Derek's inner thighs, Paul moved his right hand to explore between Derek's cheeks. Paul had been able to feel the lube warming in his hand, and he knew it was more intense for Derek as soon as he touched it to the sensitive flesh of Derek's ass. Paul enjoyed the hissing sound that Derek made.

Paul finally allowed his mouth to move to Derek's jumping member. But he only gently licked the head, tasting pre cum, thrusting his tongue gently into the tiny slit of Derek's cock, teasing him over and over. He did the same with his fingers around Derek's twitching hole, only grazing it slightly then rubbing it firmly before moving away. Paul did this for a long time, listening to all the different sounds that Derek was making. Paul finally relented his teasing when it sounded like Derek might actually start sobbing. Though Paul would like to see Derek that desperate, he decided to save that for sometime when he had time to torture his lover for hours.

Paul smiled as he finally sank fully onto Derek's cock, pulling the entire length into his mouth and throat. Derek let out a ragged cry and tried to push into Paul, once again to no avail. Paul held him against the wall and began to work his tongue and throat on Derek's cock. He slid up Derek's cock, letting his tongue lathe the underside as the length slipped past his lips, rimming the edge of the head before sinking back down. He rubbed his fingers on Derek's pucker more forcefully, timing it with the ministrations of his mouth. He began bobbing his head slowly, continuing his assault on the sensitive area just beneath the head of Derek's cock. He pulled away until only the head was in his mouth before moving back down the pulsing length. Over and over he did this, gradually picking speed with both his mouth and his fingers. Paul could tell when Derek was getting close just by listening to the change in his moans. When he heard the tell tale pitch of Derek's voice, he sucked hard and fast before finally pulling Derek into his throat and pushing his finger into Derek's rippling recess at the same time. Derek's seed shot straight down Paul's throat, and Paul swallowed it, not even tasting his lover's essence this time. Derek jerked and shuddered, crying out Paul's name over and over as he clenched around Paul's fingers, and came into his throat.

Paul had to hold Derek up once the orgasm was over, because Derek had dissolved into a boneless mass. He shifted Derek over his shoulder and carried him to the bed, caveman style. He lowered him to the bed softly, mindful that Derek wasn't wearing his brace, before stripping and laying out beside him. Paul removed the cuffs from Derek's wrists, and checked to make sure they hadn't hurt him. Paul could see slight indentations, but nothing more than what would be left behind by a watch. Paul was sure the position had put some strain on his lover, so he rolled Derek on his stomach and massaged his shoulders and arms. Derek allowed Paul to do this for several minutes before he began to stir.

Paul watched as Derek sat up carefully and nudged Paul's chest, indicting he wanted Paul to move up the bed, before pushing him down on his back. Paul lie back on the bed, and almost choked when Derek turned towards him with a devilish smile. He was holding the cuffs in his hands. Paul felt Derek slither up his body deliberately, before straddling his chest and pulling Paul's hands over his head. Paul nodded at Derek's quizzical expression and felt the cuffs being closed over one wrist, before being wound behind the headboard and then enclosing his other wrist.

Paul suddenly had a new appreciation for what he had asked of Derek. His arms were restrained over his head and Derek was straddling his naked body. Paul had never felt more vulnerable.

Paul also felt extremely turned on.

"Now it's my turn," Derek purred.

Paul was sure Derek was retaliating for the torture Paul had put him through. Paul watched helplessly as Derek began to rub against his body, taking his own pleasure while ignoring Paul's painful erection. Derek's member was beginning to show signs of life as he rubbed it on Paul's chest and stomach, always holding it tantalizingly close to Paul's mouth before moving out of reach.

"Mmmmm, your hair is sooo sexy," the sex kitten on Paul's chest was saying. The trail of pre cum he was leaving behind proved his words. Paul pulled against his restrains, desperate to catch that smooth cock and taste it again. The pressure at his wrists reminded him he was tied, and he groaned as if in pain. Paul was shocked by his own pleading voice. He looked into Derek's eyes, and Derek laughed at him mockingly.

"So you can dish it out, but you can't take it?"

Paul was a little surprised at Derek's aggressiveness, and realized that it was probably due to Paul being restrained. Whatever the reason, it was incredibly arousing. And more than a bit frustrating. Paul gave Derek a threatening look to which Derek responded by laughing and grinding his hardness against Paul's abs. When Derek leaned down and nibbled on Paul's nipple, Paul tested the strength of the cuffs, and the integrity of the headboard. Both held. It was now Paul's turn to pant between clenched teeth.

Derek seemed extremely pleased by Paul's reactions, and began to lathe and nip at Paul's nipples in earnest, moving back and forth between the pair. Paul groaned and gnashed his teeth, trying to endure. He couldn't seem to control the rhythmic thrusting his hips were doing, seeking to connect his cock with anything to relieve some pressure. Derek moved his hands to Paul's cropped hair and began massaging his scalp while assaulting his nipples, the combination had Paul begging for mercy.

"Derek, Baby, please..." Paul growled out through clenched teeth. Derek only paused for a second.

"What is it, Paul? Please what?" Derek continued his torture. "Tell me what you need so bad that you would beg for it."

"Suck me, stroke me, grind against me," Paul knew he sounded desperate, but he continued begging anyway. "I don't care how, just please, Derek, let me come!"

Derek laughed. "Your wish is my command."

Paul's mouth went dry when Derek moved his hips over Paul's face, lowering himself into Paul's eagerly waiting mouth before wrapping one hand around Paul's throbbing cock. Despite Derek's earlier bravado, Paul could feel the trembling muscles as Derek's cock sank into his mouth, and Derek's mouth sank onto Paul's length. Paul went to work with his mouth in earnest, knowing he couldn't last long.

He felt for the Velcro strap on one wrist, and with a quick jerk he was free. Paul could feel Derek's shocked cry travel through his cock when he began shallowly pumping a finger in Derek's still wet sphincter. Derek was moaning and sucking for all he was worth, each vibration an added stimulant to Paul's already aching cock. Paul fought the rising heat is his groin, desperate to hold off until his lover had release, too. When he growled around the rod in his mouth and suckled it with all his strength, he was rewarded with a hot burst of cum and a tight squeeze and cry around his own cock. Derek had removed his mouth, but managed to continue pumping Paul while they came simultaneously.

Once Paul floated back down, he forced his limbs into action, first removing the remaining cuff from his wrist before gently moving Derek into a position where he would be easier to carry. Only then did Paul realize that when Derek had pulled his mouth off Paul's cock, he had taken most of the cum in the face. The sight made Paul suddenly very upset that they had to get ready to meet Derek's friends tonight.

"You cheated," the cum covered Derek mumbled from his place in Paul's arms.

Paul chuckled. "You didn't complain while you were coming in my mouth." Derek blushed and said nothing.

Paul moved them to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He placed his lover in the spray, kissing him tenderly before soaping a washcloth and washing them both clean. Derek sighed contentedly, and leaned into Paul once they were finished. Paul noticed there was cum in Derek's hair, so he shampooed and conditioned it too, before shutting off the water. He wrapped Derek in a clean towel and dried himself off before carrying Derek to the bedroom, so he could put on his brace. Paul gathered their clothes while Derek went to the bathroom to fix his hair. The pair was soon dressed and on their way to eat at the cafeteria before heading to the club to meet Derek's friends.

12