Love Unexpected Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Derek. Baby, you're so tight. It feels amazing." Paul could feel Derek panting. He could feel every movement and spasm where they were connected."Almost too good," Paul growled out. He pulled out and adjusted his angle, searching for that pleasure spot inside of Derek. He knew he had found it when he slid back in.

"Ahhh!" Derek screamed.

Paul gritted his teeth as Derek rippled around him. He pulled out and slowly thrust back in, keeping that same angle and was rewarded with another scream and ripple. He began a slow rhythm. Very soon Derek was pushing back to meet his thrusts. He could see Derek gripping the sheets hard enough to turn his knuckles white.

"Paul!" Derek was gasping out, "I'm gonna come! Please, Paul! Gonna cum!"

Paul had never heard such a beautiful sound. He began pounding into the velvet heat that gripped him. It was rippling and clenching every time he hit Derek's prostate.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Derek was thrusting his hips back at Paul with real force now. Paul increased his grip, taking more of Derek's weight as he pounded into him relentlessly.

"Come...inside me...Paul!" Derek panted out between thrusts before shuddering under Paul and screaming at the top of his lungs, "PAUL, I'M COMING! NNNNAHHHHH!"

"DEREK!" Paul shouted, his own orgasm washing over him as he watched Derek's body wracked with pleasure. Paul felt like his balls turned inside out as Derek's channel clamped down on him and milked every drop of cum out of his body. Derek collapsed with a broken cry. Paul fell on top of him; his legs no longer able to support him. He kissed Derek's neck and shoulders as they lie catching their breath. Derek turned his face toward him to kiss him on the lips. They kissed leisurely, taking their time, relaxed from their orgasms moments ago.

"I love you, Derek." Paul whispered into Derek's mouth.

"I love you, Paul." Derek whispered back. They continued to kiss for a while before he added, "You were amazing, I can't believe you made me come my first time, without even touching me. That doesn't happen often from what I understand."

"Yeah, that's what I thought, too." Paul rolled off of Derek and felt his softening penis slip out of Derek. He pulled him close to his chest to cuddle. "I'm glad our first time was so fantastic. It will only get better from here."

Derek laughed, "I find that hard to believe." Paul laughed and kissed Derek's head.

"Believe it, from now on I'll make sure you're so satisfied you will never want to be with anyone else." Derek leaned in and kissed Paul.

"I'm already satisfied." Derek said solemnly.

"Good. Now let's get a shower." Paul scooped up Derek and headed back to the shower. The sight of his cum dribbling down Derek's leg made him want to go another round. He decided against it when he noticed Derek swaying on his feet. They had all the time in the world.

Paul washed them both and carried Derek back to bed. He cuddled Derek into him and felt Derek's hand trailing through the hair on his chest. Derek mumbled, "I love you." right before he fell asleep.

"Me, too." Paul slipped into sleep with a smile on his face.

He woke up with a groan. There was something warm and wet on his cock. He looked down to see Derek sucking and licking him all over his growing erection.

"Babe?" Paul said quizzically. Not that he was complaining.

Derek released him and twirled his tongue around the tip teasingly before looking up at Paul.

"I want you again," Derek said with a deep rough voice. Paul wondered if he would ever be used to the different sides that Derek revealed of himself. He hoped not.

"Come and get me then."

Paul wanted to see what other things this side of Derek would do. He wasn't disappointed at the devilish smile he received as Derek went back to sucking and nibbling on him.

Paul felt new waves of pleasure as Derek began stroking his fingernails through the hair on his stomach. Paul tugged Derek's mouth from his erection and moved on the bed so that he could suck on Derek, too. He took his time, licking him all over, tasting the salty fluid that was leaking steadily from the rounded tip. Derek began to mirror Paul's movements, sucking when he sucked, licking when he licked. Paul deep throated Derek, and Derek tried to do it also. Paul could feel him gagging around the thickness of his cock. Derek tried again and again, and Paul was amazed when he felt the muscles of Derek's throat working his shaft and Derek's nose on his balls. No one had ever been able to do that before. Paul pulled back and began lathing the head of Derek's cock again, enjoying the feeling of giving and receiving pleasure.

Paul knew Derek had enough when he moved away from Paul's mouth and turned to face him. He had pulled the bottle of lube from somewhere. Paul watched as Derek popped the lid open and let a long line dribble onto Paul's cock. It was cold, but Derek was soon straddling Paul and rubbing the lubed shaft between his cleft. Paul could feel Derek's ass twitching with each long slide. He endured as long as he could, watching Derek skim back and forth on his dick over and over. Paul finally had enough. He sat up, pushing Derek backwards with a surprised yelp. He noticed that Derek wasn't wearing his brace.

"You know you can't put any weight on that foot." Paul looked at Derek through narrowed eyes.

"I'll be fine," Derek said. Paul laughed while watching Derek try to get back up, obviously wanting to be on top of Paul. He didn't let him.

Paul reached for the lube with one hand and grabbed the hand Derek was using to push on his chest in his other. Derek looked at him with knitted eyebrows. Paul popped the lid and poured lube onto Derek's fingers. He laced his fingers with the ones he had just lubed and pulled them to Derek's entrance. Derek didn't seem to understand what Paul intended until Paul pushed their intertwined fingers into Derek's depths. He heard Derek gasp, and felt him try to tug his hand away.

"Show me." Paul kissed and nibbled on the wrist he held captive while he thrust his and Derek's fingers together. "Show me what you do for yourself. I want to see." Paul thought his voice sounded rough, even to his own ears. He watched and waited. Derek threw his free arm across his face and made a whimpering sound.

"Derek. Show me." Paul could see Derek shiver at the demanding tone. Derek began to slowly impale himself with his finger. Paul thrust with him a few times before withdrawing and watching Derek finger himself. He reached and pulled away the arm Derek was hiding behind. Derek resisted as Paul trailed that hand down towards Derek's cock. He took note that even though Derek was resisting, he wasn't using much strength. Paul spoke with confident force as he rubbed Derek's cock with the knuckles of Derek's own hand. "Stroke it." Derek shuddered and let out another whimper. But he wrapped his fingers around his cock and stroked. Paul set back on his haunches and watched the show.

"So nice. Let me see you add another finger." Paul demanded. Derek froze. Paul lowered his voice and emphasized each word. "Add. Another. Finger." He felt himself get even harder when Derek shuddered and moaned as he added another finger. Soon Derek was thrusting and pumping himself while making all sorts of delicious sounds. Paul loved it, seeing such a private display put on for his viewing pleasure. He reveled in the knowledge that this was his alone to see. Paul looked into Derek's face and was surprised to see that Derek was watching him with glazed eyes, Paul reached and began to stroke his own cock. Derek's moans changed pitch while he watched Paul put on his own display.

Soon the tone of Derek's moans alerted Paul that his lover was getting close. Paul stopped stroking himself and pulled Derek's hands away, too. He thrust his own fingers into Derek, making sure he was ready, before putting his hands under Derek's knees, lifting them towards his chest, and lining up with his entrance. Paul pushed himself in on one long, slow stroke, only stopping when his balls met the flesh of Derek's ass. It was different than the first time. Derek was tight, but the look on his face was one of pure bliss. Paul released his legs and leaned over Derek, resting his weight on his elbows. He was in the perfect position to kiss and stroke Derek's face. This was so much more intimate than their first lovemaking. He loved being able to see and touch all over Derek's body and to feel his erection sandwiched between them.

Paul kissed Derek for several minutes, allowing him to cool down, before he began to withdraw and thrust with long, even strokes. Derek was trying to urge him in with pushes from his good foot. Paul continued to almost completely withdraw before sliding back in. He set a long, slow pace, kissing Derek the entire time he slipped and slid in and out of him, ignoring Derek's begging cries. Finally, it seemed he had tested the limits of Derek's patience.

Derek bit Paul's lip, hard. Paul yelped and snatched his head back, looking at Derek in disbelief.

"Give it to me!" Derek snapped, his eyes flashing.

Paul arched an eyebrow.

"You asked for it."

He pounded that perfect ass.

Paul made sure to angle his assault to hit Derek's prostate. Derek was crying out with every jarring thrust, and Paul had the perfect view of every expression that crossed that gorgeous face. Paul could feel Derek's fingernails digging into his back, and he sensed that Derek wouldn't last much longer. In seconds, long ropes of cum were shooting from Derek and bathing their chests and abs, as Derek quivered and shrieked like someone possessed. The sight of Derek's completion ushered in Paul's own orgasm. Over and over he felt himself convulse as he came inside Derek's gripping cavern. The force of his orgasm took his strength away and he collapsed, crushing Derek to the bed.

"Sorry, Baby. Give me just a second." Paul lie there, trying to catch his breath, until he could muster enough strength to roll onto his back. He held Derek to his chest as he rolled, taking him with him.

"Mmmm." Derek let out a soft contented sigh. Paul lay there for a few more minutes. He fumbled for the towel and used it wipe them off as best he could before settling them back under the covers. He kissed the top of Derek's head before joining him in sleep, wrapped in complete contentment.

*****

Paul stood between his parents and fidgeted in his black suit. Derek and he had decided to have their commitment ceremony in the park. They had a lot of good memories there. Paul couldn't believe how fast the last five years had gone by.

He had asked Derek to marry him on the day they graduated college, in front of all their friends and family. He smiled as he remembered how Derek had tackled him and shouted, "Yes!" before kissing him silly while deafening cheers erupted around the pair. Their mothers had laughed and cried at the same time.

It had been almost a year since then. He and Derek had found jobs in the same city and moved in together. Paul hadn't known happiness like this could exist. He looked out at the crowd of friends that had come to show support for their marriage. Paul smiled at the mixture of people spread out in the grass. There were rugby players, members from various bands, and students from the athletics and biology departments, along with others they had met in school over the years.

"It's time to go." A voice interrupted Paul's thoughts. The speaker was Paul's best man, John.

Paul turned and followed behind John, with his parents on each side of him. The group walked towards the small bridge that arched over the stream, where Paul would meet Derek in the middle and they would stand and say their vows. Paul's parents and John stepped to the side once they came to the bridge, allowing Paul his first glimpse of Derek, mirroring him on the other side. Derek's best man, Chris, had stepped to one side as Derek's parents stepped to the other. Paul was granted his first full view of the man he loved.

Derek was wearing a black suit that matched Paul's exactly. The only difference was he was wearing a hot pink tie and a pair of matching converse. Paul grinned at him across the bridge and looked down to his own feet. Derek followed his eyes, and laughed when he saw Paul was barefoot.

Paul took a moment to catch his breath, overwhelmed at the feeling of love that was expanding in his chest. Derek's small smile from across the bridge tugged at his heart. Paul stepped onto the bridge at the same time as Derek, each man walking towards their destiny.

THE END

Note from RomancebyFaye:

I hope you enjoyed Paul and Derek's story. This is my first work, and I imagined it as a simple, sweet love story of two hearts that were meant-to-be finding each other. I hope you grew to love them even a fraction as much as I did. I do intend to keep on writing, so please, if you liked this even a little, keep a watch for new submissions.

12