Love with a Twist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward Robert tentatively brushed his lips against her head, licking them he could taste the salty seed on his lips and enjoyed the taste to his surprise. A very naughty thought shot through his mind like a bullet through glass as he reacted to it before even considering what he was about to do.

Leaning down again Robert opening his mouth and feeling the head of her cock slip past his lips. Feeling much more confident he slipped his tongue along the top of her head tasting again the salty flavor. He slowly lowered his mouth allowing more of her length inside him as he swirled his tongue around her head and hoped he was doing ok, having never given a blow job before. He felt her hips pump slowly and then her fingers run through his hair gripping the back of his head as the sounds of her moaning and groaning gained in tempo and volume. She pumped her hips slowly driving her cock deeper into his mouth. Robert wrapped his lips around her shaft sucking down hard as he pulled them slowly up her shaft feeling the head pop out from between his lips. Reaching up he grabbed her shaft pulling it back as he dragged the flat of his tongue up the underside of her cock, following the thick vein till he was at her head then slipping it back between his hungry lips. Robert was enjoying this little game and the feel of her hard prick in his mouth. He was enjoying the way her body reacted to his touch and moved with him. He tried in vain to remember all the subtle tricks former girlfriends had used on his penis, but all he could concentrate on was this amazing piece of his lover, deep in his mouth. He wrapped his fingers around her shaft and started to slide them along as he licked and sucked on the head, tasting more and more of her sweet nectar which poured from her small slit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, suck my clit Robert, I love you, I...I... OH FUCCCCK I AM CUMMMMMMMING!!" Sarah screamed as she dug her nails into the back of his head and shoved her hips forward driving herself deeper inside his mouth.

Robert was caught by surprise as the first spurt of her cum splashed against the back of his throat, he tried to swallow the thick substance down but pulled away quickly as he felt his mouth filling up faster then he could swallow. To his credit Robert continued to pump his hand up and down her shaft as her hips bucked wildly and he watched her body contort as several large drops of seed covered his hand and landed on her belly, dripping down to her balls.

"Holy shit!" Robert whispered as he slowly pulled his hand away from her still pumping cock as it slowly lowered to her belly, still leaked a small bit of seed on her stomach. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen!" Robert said as he knelt between her legs looking at his cum covered hand. Sarah giggled through ragged breaths as she rolled her head back and forth on the carpeted floor.

"That was the most erotic, arousing, unbelievable cock sucking I have ever had!" She said as she slowly sat onto her butt, looking down at the huge mess of sticky cum on her stomach.

Robert reached down and scooped up a large bit on his finger holding it between the two of them. Leaning forward Sarah opened her mouth and quickly wrapped it around his finger licking the salty deposit from his finger. Robert's mouth dropped open as he watched her lick and suck her own thick seed from his finger.

"Fuck I taste good!" Sarah breathlessly whispered as she placed her hands on the floor and slowly leaned her face inches from him. Leaning forward she pushed her lips against his, sticking her tongue in his mouth enjoying the taste of her salty flavor in his mouth. She reached down and grabbed at his t-shirt pulling at it as she tried to take it off of him.

Robert reached down and pulled the shirt over his head breaking their kiss for an instant as he removed the shirt. She quickly reached down and pulled at his belt as she kissed him with renewed passion and desire. She fought with the button on his shorts growling in anger as she could not seem to get it to release.

Robert gently pushed her back as he stood up and reached down popping the button on his shorts. Sitting up on her knees she batted his hands away and looked up at him with a sly grin on her face, and a sparkle in her eye as she yanked the zipper down and slid her hands along the waistband to his hips. Grabbing both the waistband of his shorts and boxers in her fingers she pulled them both down at once, exposing his throbbing penis in a single pull.

Now Robert never thought he was anything special when it came to the size of his manhood, but her eyes widened at the site of his now fully erect eight inch cut cock as it stood out from him swaying with the new freedom. Robert was also about keeping up with personal hygiene and had discovered the joy of being completely shaved. Sarah slid her hands up his thighs and quietly pushed him back forcing him to take a step back.

"SIT!" She commanded as she pushed again on his upper thighs. Glancing back he found the couch and slowly stepped back till he felt his heels make contact with the bottom of the couch and then slowly sat down.

He quietly watched her crawl across the carpet on hands and knees, a huge smile across her lips, as she licked them with the tip of her tongue. Her breasts swayed slightly and even more of a turn on was seeing her soft cock swaying back and forth between her legs. The look in her eyes was pure lust, and Robert could tell she wanted nothing more than to pleasure him in the same way he pleasured her.

She stopped just short of his open legs and seemed to be planning her method of attack. Robert quickly looked around the couch and found a soft grey pillow sitting next to him, grabbing it up he gently placed it on the floor between his legs. Sarah stopped and sat back on her knees as she looked at him with a look of respect and love as she glanced at the pillow and then back to him.

Robert grew nervous as it crossed his mind that maybe she did not like to give blow jobs and he was assuming too much. Giggling softly she continued to crawl forward with the look of a hungry jungle animal stalking its prey.

She crawled up between his legs pushing his knees out wide and settling her elbows on the top of his thighs. He watched with anticipation as she wrapped her small hands around his shaft and looked intently into his eyes as she opened her mouth and hovered over his cock.

Robert gave her a pleading look as she watched his reaction to being teased like this. She smiled and slowly lowered her lips around the large mushroom shaped head of his cock. Robert almost came the moment he felt her wet tongue swirl around the head of his manhood. He moaned loudly, as her skillful fingers gently caressed the soft flesh of his shaft. Leaning his head back he closed his eyes and pumped his hips forward greedily trying to slide more of his length inside her warm wet mouth. She minicked his own movements as she danced her tongue around his head feeling his hips try to set the rhythm of this amazing dance.

The time for teasing was over as she let her lips glide down his length taking much of his throbbing manhood inside her mouth, feeling the head push against the back of her throat, being experienced in this kind of thing she relaxed her throat to allow more of his thick member to slide inside her.

"OH FUCK SARAH!" Robert groaned out as he continued to pump his hips at her, finding a way to match his up stroke to her down stroke. Robert could already feel the pressure of the moment setting in as his balls tightened for the inevitable release. Sarah moaned around his shaft as she could taste his excitement.

His precum had a much stronger tang then her own but she was enjoying its salty flavor and it only spurred her on to have more of it. She sucked happily on his head drawing more of the tangy seed from his cock as she felt his hand run through her long hair holding the back of her head. She loved the feeling of a man holding her like this and she quickly pumped his cock in her mouth several times before pulling it out and stroking it several times with her hand before feeding it back into her mouth.

Tears of joy ran down his cheeks as he drew in a deep breath and felt a familiar tingle in the base of his neck, he knew he was getting close and could not hold it in any longer.

"Sarah, Sarah, I am getting close baby, I am so gonna fucking cum." He whispered as he thrust his hips harder holding the back of her head. His balls tightened and he opened his eyes looking down at her to see her pulling back, wrapping her lips firmly around the tip of his cock. With a loud grunt and a final push of his hips Robert felt the first release of his cum splash into her waiting mouth. "CUMMING!!" Robert shouted as he watched with wide eyes as she calmly sucked the first massive blast of his tangy seed.

Pulling her mouth off the head of his cock she sat forward between his legs and directed the next couple of streams onto her amazing breasts. Covering one nipple in his thick seed, stroking his manhood quickly she milked several more large ropes of cum from his cock shooting it onto her stomach and watching it drip down to her now hard penis. Seeing his cum dripping from her "clit" as she called it, was one of the most erotic, arousing things he had ever seen.

Robert watched as the last bit of his seed rolled from his slit and down to her hand which still gripped his softening cock. Gently lying his cock against his stomach, she slowly raised her cum soaked hand between them, as she brought it to her mouth Robert reached out and gently took her wrist. Pulling her to him she slowly crawled up on the couch and into his lap, still holding the cum soaked hand in between them.

Examining her hand he watched as a large drop of cum stuck to the side of her thumb. Leaning forward he stuck his tongue out scooping up the drop of cum. Robert had never tasted himself outside of the inside of a woman's mouth after she had sucked him off, but he enjoyed the taste of it and was content with having it on his tongue. Before he could draw it into his mouth, Sarah quickly closed her mouth around his, rubbing her tongue against his forcing the drop of seed to mix between them. She hummed happily as she pulled back from him and rested her head against his shoulder nuzzling his neck.

"I love you Sarah." Robert whispered as he brushed some hair from her face.

"I love you too." Sarah whispered back as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder. They slowly laid back across the couch, with Sarah in his arms quietly drifting off to sleep, her head on his chest as he lay flat on the couch. Robert quietly combed his fingers through her hair, as he looked down at their bodies a thousand questions flooded back to him as he lay there but only one really mattered to him right now. Could he really be in love with someone like this? Yes! he was, and he had never felt so happy in all his life.

To be continued?

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More...More

Way hot! Had me hard as a rock. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need more

Please continue!!!!! This story had me cumming so much!!!!!!!!!

tracysatintracysatinover 14 years ago
Please continue

Oh please continue, i loved it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories