Love with a Twist Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's past and a surprise visit.
10k words
40.5k
25
2

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader

Well if you haven't read the first chapter then you will be lost in this one. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you again to Cristel Bell my Editor and helpful guide in writing this.

I have one more chapter to post, then based on your reviews and comments I will consider writing more, so please vote and leave some feedback.

***********

Robert awoke to the soft clicking of computer keys. He causally rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he slowly opened them. His eyes were assaulted by the light of the day as he slowly looked around the room. He could see a large collection of his clothes on the floor along with his work bag which still sat in the same place he had dropped it the night before.

His mind flashed back to yesterday as he remembered the dark secret his lover, Sarah had told him, or rather shown him. He remembered the system shock he had gotten when she showed him that she was a male who decided to become a female, yet still retained her manhood.

Robert felt his cock twitch as he recalled how, after debating with himself, he had let his heart guide him and that it led him to kneeling down between her legs; sucking, licking and enjoying that special piece of his lover. Granted he still had a thousand questions floating through his mind, but he knew that he loved her, and that he wanted to be with her.

The soft clicking of the keys stopped as he heard the soft creak of a chair, and soft footfalls cross the room and get louder as they approached his head. Looking up to the ceiling he saw her face slowly come into view as she leaned over the arm of the couch to look at him. She was so beautiful, Robert thought to himself as he gazed up at her deep blue eyes, and her soft round face, which was framed by her long brown hair that was pushed back behind her ears but still framed her face.

"Hey tiger, coffee?" She whispered as a broad grin spread across her face. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt, which seemed much lighter next to her bronzed skin.

Robert, still groggy with sleep, slowly pulled himself into a sitting position as he felt his stiff joints try to move after sleeping on the small couch. His back was stiff and sore as was his shoulders; he slowly stretched his arms and gently twisted at the waist attempting to work out the stiffness.

"Yes please." Robert whispered back in a rough voice as he ran his hands through his dark brown hair. As she slowly crossed in front of him Robert gently reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to stand in front of him. Slowly, on very stiff legs, he stood up and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and resting his forehead against hers. He felt her fingers gently slide along his waist, caressing his skin and sending shivers up his spine.

Robert leaned his head down and softly kissed her lips. She smelled so amazing; it was a cross between coconuts and lilacs, it was intoxicating, and it drove his impulse to toss her down on the couch, make love to her, and hear her beg for release. They stood in the soft light of the morning kissing passionately; he rubbed his naked body against hers feeling his desire transform his soft manhood into a hard aching erection. He felt her desire as her own member awakened to the moment and brushed against his thigh. She moaned softly around his lips as he slid his hands down her body gently teasing her skin through the material of her shirt. Gently he felt her pull back from his embrace, sighing softly.

"Tiger, can I tell you something?" She whispered as she looked up into his eyes with nothing but pure lust in them.

"Always." Robert replied as he gently rubbed his finger tips up under her shirt caressing the soft skin of her waist.

"You smell..." Sarah replied with a snicker, as she pulled away from his out stretched hands.

Robert chuckled as he became aware of his own odor. "Ummm where is the shower?" As he glanced around the room, searching for an obvious sign of where the bathroom was at.

"Over there." Sarah giggled as she pointed to a door not ten feet from the TV. Robert looked in the direction of the door and back to her. He arched his eyebrow as he looked her.

"Wanna join me?" Robert whispered as he took a step forward and reaching for her hips.

"Nooo." Sarah said with a laugh as she twisted away from him and took several steps toward the kitchen.

"Come on, I will let you wash my front?" Robert said with a sarcastic grin as he took a step towards her again his arms stretched out in front of him.

"NO!" Sarah said with a loud laugh as she quickly took several more steps to the kitchen.

Robert dropped his hands in defeat and lowered his head, and slumped his shoulders in a mock pout as he slowly turned in the direction of the bathroom door. He shuffled his feet as he walked towards the door, stopping at the door, he looked back at her with a pleading look on his face, as if silently asking one last time for her to come with him.

"No! Now go stinky!" She replied with a mock look of anger on her face, trying in vain to hold back the smile that slipped through her angry looking frown. She looked like an angry parent who was trying to scold a child for saying something inappropriately funny but trying hard not to laugh. Robert smiled back at her as he slipped into the bathroom.

He stood under the warm running water letting it hammer his back as he leaned his forehead against the wall. The pounding of the water helped relax the still stiff muscles in his back, and the warm water was soothing the aching feeling. Looking down between his legs he saw his still engorged prick standing at attention, reaching down he slowly stroked, and massaged it using the running water as a lubricate. He sighed softly as he played back the amazing blow job she had given him last night. The way her lips felt on his shaft, her wet tongue on his thick head, then the image of her directing his cum onto her body, the way it covered her hard nipples and ran down her stomach to hang off her swollen member.

The soft click of the door brought him back to reality as he could see the door opening through the shower curtain. He released his aching manhood as he leaned forward drawing the shower back to see her smiling face peaking from around the door.

"Hey Stinky! Don't use up all the hot water!" She laughed as she reached past the door and tossed a large dark blue towel on the sink.

Robert laughed as he reached down and shut off the water. "Sorry, just trying to relax my back, your couch is not a great place to sleep."

"Well get used to it, you're not sleeping in my bed!" She called back with mirth in her voice as she quickly shut the door.

"OH YEAH!" Robert yelled at the door as he stood naked and wet in the shower. Robert laughed as he realized that it was not much of a comeback.

"YEAH!!" he heard her call from somewhere beyond the door. Robert chuckled as he climbed out of the shower grabbing the towel and quickly dried himself off. Glancing around he realized he did not have any of his clothes in here and that his bags were in the other room. Shrugging his shoulders he wrapped the towel around his waist and slowly stepped out of the steam filled room.

***

He found Sarah sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and a newspaper in front of her. She was casually turning the pages of the paper quickly glancing from one headline to another. He could see she was sitting on one leg as her foot sticking out from under her still very much naked butt. She was still wearing that the white t-shirt and did not seem in any hurry to get dressed.

Slowly he crossed the room and caught a whiff of coffee in the air. He slowly made his way past her following the strong scent into the kitchen. A small white empty coffee cup which read "World's Greatest Fuck!" across the side of it sat next to the pot. Grabbing up the cup Robert chuckled quietly as he poured some coffee into it, and took a sip. The warm fluid rushed down his throat as he sighed contently to himself. Robert loved coffee and could drink it by the gallons, but nothing was more enjoyable than that first sip in the morning.

He slowly stepped out of the kitchen and sat down in the seat across from Sarah. The sun streamed through the window behind him lighting her features in a soft glow. To him she looked perfect; her nose was small and cute, fitting in the center of her face perfectly. He watched her eyes scan the paper as an eyebrow would slightly arch as she read something of interest. He watched as she pursed her lips licking at them with the tip of her tongue before taking a sip of her coffee. Her hands were so delicate and small, he watched as they gently slipped along the outside of blue coffee cup sitting before her. Her soft brown hair was pulled back over her right ear and gently kissed the top of her shoulder. He examined the soft skin of her cheek and could make out the soft, almost translucent freckles that dotted her cheeks. He slowly lowered his gaze following her jaw line to her neck and then down, as he hungered to kiss her.

"What's up?" Sarah said as she saw a glazed over look in his eyes as he was staring at something.

Robert shook his head and closed his eyes as he tried to shake himself out of his examination of her. "Sorry nothing, hey can we talk?"

Sarah lowered the paper and blushed. "Sorry I am used to being alone in the morning, kind of my morning ritual here to just read and sip."

"Well I was wondering if I could ask you about...you?" Robert said as he gently cradled the coffee cup in front of him.

Sarah slowly closed the newspaper and pushed it to the side as she turned her full attention to Robert. She had a soft smile on her face but an underlying look of worry could be seen in her eyes. "Ok..."

"Why...I mean, how did you come upon this idea?" Robert tentatively asked, looking back into those striking blue eyes.

"Well... Like I said last night, I met a girl in college that encouraged some fantasies of mine. See in college I started experimenting with women's underwear and clothes. I lived alone in my dorm at the time, as my roommate was always at his girlfriend's room. I would secretly buy things and try them on, and pose in front of my mirror. See I like girls, but something always drew me to men, not the flamboyant type but the regular men. Well, I met this girl and we started dating, I told her one night about my desire to dress up and she got all giddy and asked me to dress up for her. I was a bit reluctant but after several shots of whiskey and some more encouragement from her, I did. She then started calling me different female names and even helped me put some of her make up on. That night was the first night I ever felt whole, complete as a human being and knew I had stumbled onto something that made me feel better about myself."

"So from that point on anytime we were alone I would let her dress me up. The night it really fell into place with me was the night she convinced me to dress up and go to a bar outside of the city. I was really unsure about this but she told me if I didn't she would make me walk around campus that evening in a night gown. So I changed and we headed out. That evening I was Tammy, it was such an amazing rush, I fell into the part so naturally it scared me, but also woke me up to the possibility that I could be this other person. It felt right, I felt alive and I felt free. I still dated my girlfriend at the time but it kind of grew into a friendship, I still loved and cared about her, but our relationship was never the same after that."

"Well after college I had really gotten used to being Tammy on the weekends, and in my dorm. I was scared that I had damaged myself in some way and decided to start seeing a shrink. I started seeing Dr. Steven's three times a week and he helped me examine my life and my urges. After a year I was comfortable with playing Tammy on the weekends but in my heart I wanted to just be Tammy. So he referred me to a doctor friend of his that specialized in this kind of thing, and my whole world exploded after the first meeting. Dr. Phillip was his name and he encouraged me to show up as Tammy, and to talk about how it felt to be this way. He helped me through realizing that there was nothing wrong with wanting to be this way. Then he encouraged me to tell my parents, who up until this point had no idea."

"So your parents know about this? They accepted this change?" Robert said as he got up from the table and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the pot of coffee and refilling their cups. Setting the pot back he sank back into his chair and waited for her to respond.

"Well... At first, no. My mother was ok with it to a point; she thought it was a phase I was going through. It took a lot of conversations to really convince her I was serious about this change and wanted it more then anything else. My dad on the other had, when I told him he quit talking to me. For a year and a half I could not get more than two words from him. He was never around when I came by the house and if I did happen to be around when he was, he would find a reason to leave the room. I was crushed, and for a brief instant I almost decided to drop this crazy idea and go back to my old life, but I knew I couldn't, this was my choice and I would have to accept all outcomes good and bad." Slowly she raised the cup of coffee taking a sip before continuing. Robert could see that her hands were shaking a bit, and assumed it was from the strain of reliving this hard time in her life. He was about to reach across the table when she continued speaking.

"It was odd then that he showed up one day at my apartment and asked to speak with me. I still to this day don't know why he changed his mind or why he came to my door, but we talked late into the evening about this decision. When he left that night he asked me if I was going to change my name, I told him I would and he asked if I had picked one out yet. At this point I was just using Tammy as it was what my old girlfriend had called me but I asked him what he thought was a good name and told me that before I was born they didn't know if I was going to be a boy or girl and had picked out a name for each. He told me my female name would have been Sarah. All I could do was hug him close and cry as I realized that my father had finally accepted this and was encouraging me in his own way to be what made me happy. So Sarah I became, but this was just the start of his acceptance. They both encouraged me at least once a week with advice and suggestions. My mom got a thrill of being able to go shopping with her daughter. She would take me out at least every other weekend to get something new to wear. My father on the other hand surprised me the most, I became daddy's little girl and he helped me get most of the legal stuff out of the way, since he is a lawyer. He helped me change my name and get my life in order. "

"Then there was Christmas..." she smiled and snickered as she took another sip of her coffee. "My parents gave me a huge surprise." Slowly she stood up and grabbed the edge of her shirt. "They bought me these!" As she pulled up the hem of her shirt exposing her breasts, she laughed loudly as she dropped her shirt and slowly sat back down in the chair. "They had arranged to have my breasts done as it was something I was quietly saving up for. They found one of the best plastic surgeons in the country and paid for the whole thing in full. It was their final gift to me, but left me with the understanding that they were always there if I needed them." Leaning back in the chair she smiled as she sipped at her coffee and seemed to have a daydreaming look on her face as he believed she was reliving that Christmas morning.

"Have you been dating since then?" Robert asked as he poured some more coffee into his cup, pointing the pot to her as she nodded her head and slid the cup toward the pot.

"Not really, I tried dating a few men, but they always turned out to be much more feminine then me and it was never what I really wanted. I mean I was still trying to work out my own head, and adjusting to being a female, so I was always overly nervous going out with a guy." Sarah said as she pulled her full coffee cup back in front of her.

Just as Robert was going to ask her another question a loud shrill ringing sound filled the room as Sarah sighed and slowly got up from her chair. Walking across the room to her cell phone, which was sitting next to her computer, she flipped it open and said "No! I am on vacation!" Sarah slowly turned with the phone cradled on her shoulder as she slowly walked back across the room. "No! No,....ummm...NO! Why can't Tiffany do it?. I see, very sick, vomiting...ok ok enough..." Sarah sighed as she stopped in front of her chair and leaned over the back of it. "For how long, where are they doing it at?" Sarah looked at him with a sad pleading look on her face as she rolled her eyes. "Yes, I will, yeah you better love me! Give me an hour, and I will be there but they better be ready to get this done!"

Sarah snapped the phone shut and tossed it onto the table. Putting her head in her hands she slowly rolled her head back and forth, sighing softly. Robert got up from his chair and slowly stepped around the table to stand behind her. Reaching out he gently squeezed her shoulders, massaging them gently.

"What's wrong Sarah?" Robert asked as he felt the tension in her shoulders.

"I have to go to work...." Sarah mumbled through her hands as she slowly gave into his massaging and he could feel her shoulders relax.

"So?" Robert said as he slipped his hands down her back and slowly pushing against it as he slid them back up to her shoulders. Robert knew that Sarah was a photographer who worked for some kind of agency that farmed out work to her. He knew that she took photos for magazines, advertising firms and whatever else came down the pipe.

"I would much rather stay in bed with you today, and just enjoy ourselves, but the other photographer called off sick and they need to get this shoot done today." Sarah replied as she straightened up and leaning back into his chest as he continued to massage her shoulders.

"Yeah but you have to pay the rent, I will chill here, play some video games and watch some movies, don't worry about me." Robert said as he leaned his head down to gently kiss her exposed neck.

"Mmmmm, Nah you should come, it will be fun, besides you don't want to sit around this place all day." Sarah said as she tilted her head allowing him more access to her neck, as his hands slipped off her shoulders brushing against her breasts, as he circled them around her shoulders and chest.

"Sounds good to me." Robert whispered as he continued to lick and then gently suck on the soft skin of her neck.

"Good!" Sarah breathlessly whispered as she weakly tried to pull away from his soft caressing lips. He held her tight and she could feel his manhood pushing against her naked buttocks. Reaching back she ran her fingers through his slightly damp hair as his hands slowly worked down her stomach.

Twisting around his arms so that she face to face with him she kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck as she held him tightly. "We....have....to...go..." Sarah whispered between kisses.

Robert slowly released his embrace as she took a small step back from him. Glancing down between them she could see that both of them were very aroused, seeing the large tent in his towel, and her pink head poking out from under the hem of her shirt.

"We better stop, I need to get dressed." Sarah snickered as she pulled away from him and walked towards her room.

"Yeah no doubt." Robert said as he slowly walked over to his bags.