Love with a Twist Ch. 04

Story Info
Robert & Sarah have a choice to make.
9k words
30.1k
14
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers...

First to everyone that left comments, this story is for you! I enjoyed all feedback and request for more! I am happy to say that more is coming!! I have several other chapters planned so this will not be the end of the adventure of Robert/Sarah/Terri...

I am sorry this took so long to get to you but I have been working hard, and living harder!

Special Thanks to my AMAZING editor for all her support, help and hard work, she made this story the best it can be, and me a much better writer. Thank you Cristal Bell! You ROCK!

Enough out of me...Ladies and Gentlemen I give you..Love with a Twist...Chapter 4...

**********

A loud sigh escaped her lips as she felt his hands drift along her side. Robert lay behind, spooning her soft body, with only a silk sheet to cover their naked bodies. The soft skin of her back pressed against his chest as he lay softly stroking her thigh. Sliding his finger tips up, he slipped them to her front to find that she was extremely engorged. He gently wrapped his fingers around her shaft, holding it still as it pulsed with the desire.

Leaning forward, he kissed her shoulder drawing a small quiet whimper, his own aching sex in between her soft warm buttocks. He felt her shift her hips, allowing her now precum soaked shaft to slip in his grasp. She shivered and moaned as he slowly pumped his shaft between her cheeks; he felt her hand grasp his hips as she continued to pump in his fist.

"Oh god Tiger don't stop," she sighed as she wiggled her body. Pushing against him, she slipped her head back and turned to look at him out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at him as she felt his grip tighten slightly on her shaft and moaned loudly.

Robert continued to rub the head of his cock against her warm flesh, leaving trails of pre-cum in its wake. He smiled back at her as he leaned down to kiss her softly, brushing his lips against hers before he felt her hand grab the back of his head and forced him into a deep hard kiss. She was moaning and growled into his mouth as she shifted around on the bed, turning about to face him.

Robert kissed back with equal force as their tongues darted around searching for their mate. He felt her leg cross his hip as she pushed him onto his back, gracefully sitting up onto his stomach. She moaned softly as she sat up, breaking their torrid kiss. Reaching back she grasped his dripping cock, slowly she pushed the head against her tight anus, rolling it slowly to smear his precum all over it. She smiled down at him pushing her hips back, opening her sensitive area to his waiting head. Robert groaned as he felt it slip inside her, the muscles closed tightly on his head holding him tight and she shifted her hips slightly, feeding more of him inside her until he was completely in. She rested her forehead on his chest sighing softly as she slowly rolled her hips back and forth trying to adjust to his girth.

She sat up placing her hands on his chest forcing what little length he had left, inside her. Groaning, she smiled down as she felt his hips slowly push up driving him even deeper inside her. Looking up at her, Robert marveled at how erotic she appeared. Her nipples were stiff with desire; he watched them rise and fall with her deep breaths and his gaze fell down her body as he saw her red stiff cock resting against his stomach. He watched as it leaked drops of precum on his stomach, occasionally rubbing the head in the pool and leaving a sticky thread between his stomach and her mushroom shaped head.

She rocked her hips back and forth opening her eyes to see him watching her glistening shaft softly rub against his stomach. Taking a hand away from his chest she reached between her legs. Opening her knees wider, she grasped her shaft slowly stroking it, watching his eyes go wide with desire. He thrust up hard driving in deeply, watching her shift forward on her hand and listened to her moan out in pleasure.

He thrust his hips with little restraint watching her hand become a blur on her shaft. She grunted and groaned, looking down at him she opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out. She leaned forward on her one hand trying to open herself more to his hard manhood, spreading herself wider, trying in vain to take him all in at once.

He felt her nails dig into his chest, looking down to see a small river of precum flowing from her slit. She was close, sweat rolled down her cheek, sticking the soft brown hair to her forehead. Robert was getting close too; he could feel the pressure in him building, a soft tingling sensation could be felt in the head of his manhood as he thrust harder, driving it in deeper, feeling her muscles wrench down on his shaft. He grunted, hearing the quick short breaths of Sarah, he knew that sound, she was there, and just needed a gentle push to send her over the edge...

"I love you Sarah," Robert whispered as they locked eyes, that was it, all it took. She slammed her hips down onto his lap flexing her muscles around his head. Pushing her hips forward, Robert watched as the first thick rope of cum exploded from her cock, he watched it rise in the air and fall with a wet splat all over his chest. It was warm, sticky and he loved the feeling. A second and third joined the first, covering his chest and leaving a sticky trail all over him.

The sight of his lover's orgasm on his chest, the feeling of it, and her spasming muscles around his shaft were too much; he felt the eruption happen before he could even think about it. He pumped his cock back and forth as he felt drop after sticky warm drop empty into her. He grunted and strained, finally falling limp with exhaustion as he felt his lover's warm breath on his lips. Opening his eyes, he saw Sarah's smiling face hanging over him. Her eyes sparkled as she gently brushed her lips against his.

"I love you Robert," she whispered feeling her naked body atop his. His hands drifted to her hips, softly caressing them with his finger tips. They kissed softly in the moonlight, holding each other tightly, he gently caressed her back as she softly ran her fingers through his hair. They both gave a contented sigh as she slipped off of him. Curling up next to him and reaching behind her, she grabbed his arm and pulling him onto his side, wrapping his arm around her stomach. They drifted off to sleep, knowing that they had one more night together before he left....

*********

Sea gulls lazily spun in the air, chasing the wind and hunting for food as the sound of waves crashing against the surf could be heard in the background. Robert sat on the concrete step facing the waves, watching the white surf and listening to the sounds of the day just waking up. He had been sitting on the step for almost an hour quietly sipping his cup of coffee. Troubled thoughts ran through his mind as he watched the rising sun; questions, unanswered doubts, and troubled feelings.

For the past four days Robert had never felt so free in his entire life. He was madly in love with a woman whose soul was a perfect match to his own. Every time he thought of her his heart would thunder in his chest, chasing his troubles away. Many nights they had stayed up late after passionate love making, talking about their hopes and dreams. Lying in bed, her in his arms, they would talk; they spoke of past experiences both sexual and of just every day. Some nights a third person would lie in bed with them, joking and laughing, teasing, until sexual release was demanded. But most nights it was him and her, and the world at large didn't matter. One thing that did matter, which had now haunted his dreams for the last two nights, was that he had been awoken by the most emotional dream he had since the night his father had died. It was one that shook him to his core, and would not let his mind rest. It was playing on the fear of a choice he was going to have to make: a dream about his life and the difference between what he wanted, and what was practical. He recalled it vividly as he sat on the step watching a very thin blond run by him.

The dream started with him standing with Sarah, sharing in a long, loving passionate kiss. He could feel her body against his, her lips on his own. He could even smell the coconut from her shampoo in her flowing hair. Then things fell apart, he could hear crying, and sobbing, it sounded so familiar. Turning he looked behind him to see his mother, but she was so much younger, kneeing on the floor several feet away from him, crying, mumbling about losing him again. Robert turned to approach her, feeling Sarah try to hold him to her, but he finally pulled away and started walking towards his mother.

He then heard a soft plea from behind him. Turning, he saw Sarah with her arms out pleading with him to stay with her. Robert found himself standing between them, Sarah on his right and his crying mother on his left. It was dark around him; the only light fell on Sarah and his mother. Then another familiar voice was heard, Terri, who stepped up behind him and whispered in his right ear. She spoke of love, compassion, desire and sex. She slipped around to his left, and she spoke to his guilt, guilt of leaving his mother, alone and scared, no one around to help her; guilt for how he was abandoning her for some freaky girl with a cock.

Robert looked from Sarah's pleading face on his right; she looked so sad, lost and lonely. She was begging him to be with her, begging to hold him and pleasure him and love him. As he moved to take a step, a wailing cry came from his left as his mother stood up arms reaching out to him tears streaming down her face. She looked like she was in terrible anguish, making his stomach twist and turn. Just as he took a step towards his mother, he heard his name again. Turning, he saw Sarah naked, her wondrous body open to him, begging him to make love to her. She called his name as he felt Terri wrap her arms around him and whisper again in his ears.

"Robert?" a voice called to him, this time it was not in his head but he heard it. He felt a hand touch his shoulder making him jump, knocking over his coffee as his head snapped up and around to see Sarah standing on the step next to him. She was shocked at his sudden reaction. Robert realized that he had been holding his head in his hands with his elbows on his knees. "Tiger are you ok?" She asked as the look of shock faded into a look of concern.

Robert ran his hands through his hair as he tried to calm the inner turmoil inside himself. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking," he replied as he reached down and grabbed his spilled coffee cup.

"Talk to me," Sarah whispered as she sat down next to him on the step. She was wearing her white robe, holding it closed with one hand; the same robe she wore the night she had exposed her dark secret to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders looking first at his hands that were quivering slightly, then looked deep into his eyes, and could see that a dark cloud was hovering in them.

Robert quietly shook his head as he turned his gaze from her face to look back out to the ocean, following one of the seagulls as it swooped and banked in the warm morning breeze. "I'm good, sorry, you caught me lost in thought," Robert said as he looked back at her, trying to put on a comforting smile.

Sarah frowned and Robert could see his smile was not fooling her in the least. "No secrets Robert, that's what we agreed," she said in a somewhat stern voice, as she rubbed his opposite shoulder, trying to physically make him reveal what had him so troubled.

"I had a dream, a pretty scary one..." Robert said with a frown as he looked back to the concerned look on her face.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Sarah whispered as she gently squeezed him in a hug, placing her head on his shoulder. "Was it about us?"

"Yes, and my mother..." Robert whispered back, clasping his hands together and interlacing his fingers.

"Tell me, please..." Sarah whispered as she pulled her hands from his shoulder, resting one on his clasped fingers and gently squeezing them.

Robert tried to retell the dream as best he could, explaining what had happened and what he was feeling. He told her of how twisted he felt inside and that his feelings for her were as deep as they were for his poor single mother. She was sympathetic and didn't interrupt as he spoke quietly; she still had a look of concern but it was overshadowed by a look of worry.

Robert explained that after his father had died, he and his mother became much closer than they had ever been. They lived together, and when he was old enough he got a job to help support himself more and take the burden off his mother's shoulders. They would have movie nights together and play board games until late in the evening. They used to have a tradition of going out to eat once a month at a nice restaurant and then a movie at the local theater. When it was time for him to leave for college, Robert chose to go to the local community college instead of the Ivy League school he had a chance at, so he could still be close to her. After college he moved into an apartment complex that his mother also lived in and each Friday night Robert would stop by to sit and talk with her while they played cards.

Robert turned looking at Sarah, who had since removed her hand from his and was looking intently at the ground in front of her. She seemed to be lost in thought, he assumed, trying to digest the emotional story that Robert had relayed to her.

"So... what... your dream was about the choice you have to make soon?" Sarah whispered as she smoothed out the robe that was covering her legs.

"Yes, and I don't know what to do," Robert whispered as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders trying to pull her closer to him.

"Do you want to be with me?" Sarah half choked out and he saw a tear run down her cheek.

"More than anything Sarah, but I don't know if I can be happy so far away from her," Robert replied as he squeezed her tight. Robert dropped his arm to his side as he put his head back in his hands. "I am so fucking pathetic," Robert mumbled and as he closed his eyes, a sharp pinching pain in his arm, just below his shoulder, caused him to sit up in shock. He looked at Sarah, who had a very angry look on her face.

"Don't you dare say that! You are one of the most amazing men I have ever met, I think it is honorable and sweet that you care about your mother so much. There is nothing pathetic about caring or being close to loved ones." Robert was shocked to see such anger on her face. Her eyes were tinted pink with tears but he could see she was very upset with his remark.

"I...I" Robert started to say; he could see her shoulders slowly lower as the anger seemed to be ebb away from her.

"No, listen, I love you, I want nothing more than to keep you here with me, but I can't make you stay. I understand your love for your mother, and one day I would hope to meet her, but if you choose to return home then we will find a way to make this relationship work, as long as you still want it to work," Sarah replied with a bit less anger in her voice, but Robert could detect a hint of sadness in her voice.

Robert was beside himself with guilt as Sarah had just given him an OK to leave, but in his heart he didn't want too. He knew he could not go back to phone calls, text messages and internet chatting. Not after this week. He studied her face as she wiped away a couple of stray tears and looked out to the ocean. Robert knew this was on him now, the decision was his alone to make, and Sarah had just told him how she felt about it.

"SARAH!!!" Terri called from somewhere inside the house, sounding excited, breaking Robert from his contemplating. They both looked back to the screen door of the house to see Terri appear in the door way in just a pair of panties, her large breasts exposed to the world. "Hey, we need to go shopping!"

"Why?" Sarah asked as she slowly stood up turning to the door.

"We have a party tonight. Wait...why are you crying?" Terri asked as her excited tone quickly turned to concern at the sight of Sarah's tear stained eyes.

"I got sand in my eyes. I'm ok. What party?" Sarah asked as she wiped her eyes again with the sleeve of her robe.

"Well, the ad agency just landed a huge contract this morning with one of the national TV networks and they are throwing a black tie affair tonight to celebrate. So we need to get some sexy black dresses and your man needs a tuxedo," Terri replied as she suspiciously examined Sarah and then Robert, who now was slowly rising up.

"You want us to go?" Sarah asked as she looked back to Robert. Robert studied her face, she had put on a weak smile for her friend but he could see the pain of their conversation in her face. The echoes of his mother's crying rang in the back of his mind as he looked to Terri who also had a look of concern on her face.

"Yes, I need a date tonight, and I want you both to come. It will be fun, trust me," Terri said as she opened the screen door. "Now get your sexy ass in here and get dressed, we have got to get going!" Sarah slowly walked into the house and disappeared around the corner, heading in the direction of her room. Robert slowly followed but as he walked past Terri he felt her hand on his arm gently holding him. "What's going on?" Terri whispered with a look of worry on her face.

"Nothing, just trying to deal with tomorrow..." Robert whispered back as he slowly tried to pull his arm from her grasp, but she held tight, gently digging her nails into his arm, he glanced at his arm then to the serious look on her face, which caused him to pause.

"You still don't get it do you?" Terri said as she let his arm go and leaned back against the counter, crossing her arms across her naked breasts.

"Get what?!" Robert said as he felt a twinge of anger fire up inside him and turned to look at Terri.

She shook her head slowly in disgust as she glanced towards the dining room. "Do you have any idea how much this relationship means to her?" Terri said.

"Yes, I feel the same way about her," Robert replied.

"No, you and me are all the girl has left, we are her family!" Terri said as she pointed to Robert and herself.

"What about her parents, other family members, what are you talking about?" Robert replied as he glanced back to the dining room.

"She didn't tell you?" Terri whispered as she looked around nervously now, biting her lower lip.

"Tell me what?" Robert said as he crossed his own arms feeling the anger in his chest growing.

"Robert, her parents are dead. They died last year in an auto accident," Terri whispered as she looked down at the floor.

"What!" Robert exclaimed loudly as he took a step back in shock. Terri quickly stepped forward and shushed him.

"She was just telling me about them, a couple of days ago. She never mentioned they were dead!" Robert hissed at Terri as he leaned back against the wall running his fingers through his hair.

"You don't remember that month last year when she up and disappeared, she wouldn't answer your calls or e-mails?" Terri hissed back as she glanced back to the living room.

"Yeah, when she finally answered them she said she got pulled away by her job to do some kind of nature photo shoot or something," Robert replied as he slowly recalled the conversation on the phone and how sad Sarah sounded on the phone. He had just assumed she was sad about missing his calls...

"She was dealing with the funeral and her relatives, who by the way, disowned her because of her choices in life, kind of cast her out of the family," Terri replied.

"Really? Oh god, I had no idea," Robert whispered, the new information seemed to take his breath away.

"Look, I didn't want to tell you, that was for her to say, but you need to know everything before you make that decision," Terri whispered as she uncrossed her arms and slowly walked by him with a sad look in her eyes.