Love with a Twist Ch. 13

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
11.1k words
4.66
13.9k
12

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank Mykell for editing this final chapter. Thank you for all your time and effort.

When I started writing this story it was to see if I could write about a subject that aroused me but that I have little working knowledge of. What started as three basic chapters became thirteen and here we are.

This will be the final chapter of the series and I know I have lost some fans along the way and gained others I want to thank you all for your feedback both positive and negative.

I learned a lot from writing this story, and it was fun, but I have new stories in the works, and new characters to explorer.

Special thank you to my amazing wife who always encouraged this story even if the subject matter was not her forte.

Thank you again for reading and enjoy this final chapter about Love with a Twist...

*******

Robert's hands drifted up the white dress shirt that Sarah currently wore and cupped her tight muscular bottom, pulling her close to him while they kissed. She moaned softly into his mouth between kisses, feeling her throbbing hot erection pressing against his inner thigh, just below his own erection. Robert had just started to pull her back towards the bed, when the AC/DC song "Thunderstruck" echoed through the room, causing Sarah to burst into laughter and pull away from him. Groaning in frustration he apologized to her, walking over to the table to answer his cell phone.

Robert answered the phone knowing who was calling just by the ringtone. "Hey Peter," Robert replied, pacing back to the bed and sitting down. He looked up to see Sarah leaning against the small wooden dresser across from him. He gave her an apologetic look but she just smiled at him, and waved her hand in a dismissive fashion.

"Hey, slacker!" Peter yelled out, "How you holding up?"

"Good, man. Just relaxing in a hotel with a friend, doing some catching up." Robert replied rolling his eyes at Sarah. Sarah flashed a mocking frown on her face, mouthing the words "a friend?!"

Robert shook his head trying to convey that he did not mean friend, since he did not really want to talk with Peter about what 'friend' he meant, but it was too late.

"A friend? Oh, really? What's your friend's name? Does she have a friend for me?" Peter chuckled on the phone. Robert knew that Peter was not going to fall for the friend excuse and was already dismissing Robert's rebuttals.

"Yeah, a friend." Robert stressed the word "friend" in his voice, trying to make Peter understand that he did not want to talk about this right now.

"Ahhhhhh...I see..." Peter exclaimed, "Did you tap that?" he asked, laughing loudly.

"No comment..." Robert replied. No matter what, Peter knew that something had happened. Peter just had that sixth sense: he could tell when sex had happened, even if there were no other indicators. Robert jokingly called him the "Sex Detector"

Peter cheered on the other end of the phone, as Robert looked to Sarah who was now leaning back against the dresser and fingering the one of only two buttons on her shirt. She glanced at him raising her eyebrows and mouthed the words, "a friend?" in a sly way giving Robert the impression that she was going to use this remark against him in some way.

"Peter!" Robert yelled into the phone, trying to get his attention so he could end this call and explain things to Sarah.

"What?" Peter chuckled.

"Why did you call?" Robert asked.

"Oh yeah. Hey, um, your sponsor called here last night and wanted to know why you were not at your meeting." Peter replied. Robert had been going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings every Friday night for the past year with his sponsor, Jeff. Jeff was another of Robert's friends who helped Robert get clean and sober. In the panic to leave to Florida, Robert had not considered calling Jeff to let him know he was going to miss the meeting. Glancing quickly to his phone he saw the icon for missed calls still blinking. Robert remembered ignoring a couple of calls the night before when he was talking with Sarah.

"Shit!" Robert replied hanging his head. "I forgot to call him before I left."

"No worries, I explained what was going on. He understood, but wanted you to call him when you get a chance."

Robert looked back to Sarah when he heard her clear her throat and saw that she was standing with her legs apart, the shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned and hanging loosely from her shoulders exposing both her soft tanned breasts, topped with dark brown erect nipples. The fingertips of her right hand was gently caressing her engorged erection, while her left was slowly rolling her left nipple.

Robert's eyes drifted all over her naked body, drinking up as much of her naked flesh as he could, finally focusing on her face he saw he smiling coyly at him. "A friend?" she mouthed again, licking her lips and giggling softly. Robert could tell that the comment had not upset her as much as he initially had thought.

"Robert?" Peter questioned.

"Yeah? Oh, what?" he responded, unable to focus his thoughts or take his eyes from the young nymph standing before him. She was still openingly pleasuring herself.

"I asked if you needed more time, and when you might be coming back?" Peter asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, sorry, yeah. I am not sure yet, there are some more things I need to take care of." Robert glanced back to Sarah who had adjusted her stance, and was now sitting on the edge of the dresser, he legs open wide and blatantly stroking her erection, which was dribbling precum onto her hand.

Sarah's head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Rob? What the hell was that?" Peter asked, stopping in the middle of whatever he had been saying.

"Uh...nothing?" Robert squeaked out trying to keep his voice even.

"Nothing, my ass!" Peter exclaimed, laughing loudly. "Dude! I want pictures of whoever belongs to that moan!" He cried. Sarah slowly dropped her head and pushed away from the dresser and crossed the room to stand in front of him.

"Pete I need..." Robert tried to say before Sarah reached out and grabbed the phone from him.

"Robert is about to be very busy lover. He will call you later," she stated in a deep lusty voice before hanging up the phone and tossing it on the bed. Robert could hear Peter yelling something into the phone before it hung up, and watched it sail past him before glancing back to Sarah, who had turned around and walked back to the dresser.

"Umm that was my friend, Peter," Robert replied, standing up and crossing the room to her.

"He sounds like fun," she whispered, turning around and placing her hand out to stop him in the middle of the room. "So... Just a friend?" she mockingly asked, leaning back against the dresser.

"Well, I mean, no. Maybe? I was not sure what to say?" Robert stammered, giving her a pleading look.

Sarah giggled, "Well it appears that your little friend knows what I am?" pointing down to his throbbing erection that had been exposed when he stood up.

Robert blushed trying to cover himself with his hands, but Sarah waved her right index finger at him, making a tisk-tisk sound. "Take your hands away, matter of fact, put them behind your back," she ordered.

Robert slowly withdrew his hands, placing them behind his back and hanging his head. He was not ashamed of being so aroused in front of her, but he felt a little bit self conscious standing before her on display.

"Mmmmm, yes, very nice," she murmured to herself, reaching back down to grab her own throbbing erection. He could feel her eyes inspecting his body, while she leaned back and pleasured herself. "Kneel," she whispered stepping away from the dresser.

Robert looked up at her with a confused look on his face. "I..." he started to say, but Sarah slowly walked over to him hushing him as if he were a child.

Standing before him, she kissed him lightly on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Get on your knees, and trust me..."

Robert slowly sank to his knees, feeling his pulse race with excitement. He had never been with someone who ordered him around like this, and the mere idea of being some kind of love slave was causing his erection to stiffen and throb.

On his knees, he was level with her throbbing and dripping erection. He could sell her strong sexual musk wafting off her as he watched her hand skillfully slip up and down her length.

Looking up at her face he could see a devilish grin on her lips, "Now, I want you to show me that I am more than just a friend," she said, sarcastically stressing the word "friend." "Open your mouth, Tiger," she whispered, reaching out to gently stroke his cheek.

Grabbing the back of his head with her left hand she held her erection in her right guiding herself towards his open mouth, moaning softly when she felt herself slip inside him, feeling his lips instinctively close around her shaft.

Robert let out a groan of pleasure when he felt her dripping precum-soaked erection brush against his tongue. He ceased caring about his own shame, and the awkwardness of being on his knees before her and enjoyed the sensation of her in his mouth. Robert started to rock his head back and forth on her womanhood, but felt her hand hold his hair tightly; not painfully tight, but enough that he understood that she did not want him to move around.

Rocking her hips back and forth, she worked her length inside his mouth, while he swirled and rubbed his tongue against her, groaning around her cock. He sucked hard when she drove it in, and released it when she pulled out. Looking up at her he saw that her eyes were closed and her right hand was busy pulling and twisting her hard nipples. His mouth hung open in a silent moan, He could hear her breathing became labored with each push of her hips.

The taste of her salty precum hung on his tongue as more of her shaft disappeared into his mouth, feeling the bulbous head striking the back of his throat. Robert tried hard to swallow her, but his gag reflex kicked in when she pushed too deep and he made an audible choking sound.

Sarah backed off quickly, whispering an apology to him in a gentle voice. Deep down, Robert worried that she might be taking out some revenge on him by putting him this position, but when she apologized to him and gently stroked his cheek, he knew that this must be some kind of fantasy for her: to dominate him. This thought raised another thought: was he this submissive? Robert knew that he had not felt this aroused in a long time. He was even more aroused than the night before.

The thoughts started to slip through his mind: being tied down, being used by her, and being taken by someone that had a will that was much stronger than his. He shivered with excitement. Drawing his knees together, he felt his own stone hard erection leaking precum onto the floor. This sent another shiver through his body, which he was sure she felt when her rocking paused for an instant before starting back just as quickly into a gentle rhythm.

Just as he felt his knees, back, and shoulders begin to grow sore and tired from kneeling, he felt her withdraw from his mouth and step back away from him. Her chest was heaving, and her body quivered with arousal.

"Sit on the bed," she commanded in a shaking voice. Glancing to her erection he could see it pulse and throb dripping with a mix of his saliva and precum. Robert stiffly got to his feet and sat down on the edge of the bed in front of her. Smiling she crossed the room, pulling off his shirt and tossing it down on the floor. Standing between his knees, she looked down at him and smiled sweetly. "Are we still just friends?" she asked, trailing a finger down his chest, giving him a quizzical smile.

Robert was about to answer her when she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, pushing her tongue roughly into his mouth, dueling his tongue, and enjoying in the taste of herself in his mouth. Breaking the kiss suddenly, she pushed against his chest, sending him back onto the bed on top of his hands, which were still behind his back. Sarah nudged at his knees, forcing him to open his legs as she tried to stand as close to him as possible. Grinning down at him, she grabbed her precum- and saliva-soaked cock and began to stroke it. She was using short fast strokes, moaning loudly and thrust her hips forward, pointing the head of her cock at him.

Robert watched in fascination. This beautiful creature stood before him, wrapped in the throes of passion so tightly that she is unaware of the world around her. Her hand was a blur of motion, her precum flicked off the bouncing tip, splattering against his thighs and peppering his erection.

"Oh, god, Tiger!" she moaned out reaching down to grab his thigh with her free hand while still furiously pulling at her member. "I...I...I am so close!" she whimpered, bracing her knees against the edge of the bed, lowering her throbbing erection closer to his. Robert's was now pointing at his face, leaking precum onto his abdomen

"Oh, god, yes!" she cried out, straightening up and thrusting her hips forward, pointing her cock at his as the first long thick rope of cum shot from her red and purple head and landed across his cock and then splashed down his stomach. Robert jumped slightly, not from surprise or shock, but from utter rapture. He watched with fascination as rope after thick rope left her body and splashed on his throbbing, aching member. The heat from the cum wrapped his member in a warm wash. Sarah moaned out Robert's name, mumbling to herself as the last white hot stream dribbled onto his engorged sack.

Sarah slumped down to her knees and rested her head on his knee, giggling softly. Looking down at the mess she made, he tried to sit up. But, she grabbed his knee and told him to wait. Sarah slowly got to her feet, but Robert could see her legs were still quivering from her orgasm.

Looking down at the thick rivers of cum on his cock she exclaimed, "Holy fuck, that looks so hot! Hold still!" Sarah slowly walked over to her jeans and fished through the pockets. She crossed the room back over, and he saw her holding her phone out in front of her.

"Wait... Sarah, I don't know about this!" Robert tried to say pulling his hands out from behind his back in a vain attempt to cover his erection, which was starting to ache from being erect for so long.

"Robert! Move your hands. I promise I will never show anyone these, but I want to savor this moment," she pleaded, holding the phone up in front of her. Robert gave a small groan as he put his arms over his face to cover it. He could hear the soft click of the camera as several pictures were taken. He was about to ask if she was done when he felt something warm and smooth brush against his thigh. Pulling his hands away, he looked down to see Sarah on her knees lapping up her own cum from his body.

"OH my god, now that is fucking hot!" Robert exclaimed. Sarah glanced up and him and passed him the phone and pointed to her mouth. Understanding the silent request Robert started taking shot after shot of her licking the cum from his shaft and balls. He tried to focus on her, but the pleasure of feeling her mouth on him was more than he could stand. Throwing the phone aside, he lay back on the bed and enjoyed the sensation.

Sadly, Robert did not last long between the erotic foreplay of being at her command and the ten minutes it took her to clean up all of her cum. The moment she wrapped her lips around him, he lost control and emptied his balls inside her mouth. Sarah moaned and groaned with each shot, and drank every drop. When he was finally able to focus, he slipped off the bed, and pulled Sarah into his arms. She curled up in his lap, allowing him to wrap his arms around her as they softly, passionately kissed.

***************

"Sarah?" Robert whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"Yes?" she whispered, taking her head from his chest to look up at him.

"I have to pee," Robert chuckled, urging her to climb out of his lap. Sarah slowly climbed out of his lap and stood up, offering her hand to him to help him stand. Robert stood up, flexed his sore legs, and hobbled over to the bathroom.

"I'm hungry!" Sarah called from the room. "Lets go get some food!"

"Yeah, I am too," Robert replied, walking back from the bathroom. Sarah was sitting on the edge of the bed sorting through the mess of clothes they had left in a pile near the bed. "What do you want?" Robert asked, walking over to his suitcase to pull out a fresh change of clothes. Glancing over to Sarah, he realized she did not have a change of clothes and said, "Why don't we swing by your place and I will wait so you can shower and change into some new clothes?"

Sarah stopped picking through the clothes and turned to face him, "I could always just go home, shower, change, and you can come by and pick me up?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. I need to shower anyways," Robert replied, tossing the clothes he had selected onto the bed.

Sarah got up pulled her old clothes back on and started walking towards the door. "Robert?" she asked, stopping at the door.

"Yeah?"

"You will come over, right?" she questioned looking back at him.

Robert walked over to where she stood and brushed a strand of hair from her face, "Yes," he said firmly, kissing her lightly on the lips.

Sarah smiled back at him then left, leaving Robert standing and staring at the closed door, still able to taste her on his lips and to smell her sweet perfume in the air.

*************************

Robert pulled into the driveway of the white condo that had been Sarah's home since he met her. He found it a little odd that on the drive over, he had been able to recall every turn he had to make and every landmark he used to pass when he lived with her. Climbing out of the car, he walked up and knocked on the front door.

"Coming!" he heard Sarah call from inside the house. Robert glanced over to the big bay window that was on the front of the house and could see her shadow against the closed white curtains, watching her move quickly around the room.

Robert smiled to himself, remembering the morning after their first encounter. They had sat at her dinner table to drink coffee while Sarah explained to him how she met Terri and made the decision to become who she was. His smile vanished as he remembered that it was in the kitchen just beyond this door where Terri had walked in on him and Sarah making love at the counter, and the joke she played on them both when she acted like she was upset at their coupling. In truth, she was thrilled by it, and once or twice they got to enjoy her company in the bedroom.

Robert's attention snapped back to the door as it opened and out walked Sarah. She was wearing a long yellow sun dress that reached down to her ankles, but had no sleeves, and a neckline that stopped just above her breasts. She wore a simple gold chain with a heart pendant around her neck and just a hint of makeup around her eyes and lips.

"Hey, you," she said, stepping out of the house to stand in front of him. She gently kissed him on the lips before pulling the door shut behind her. "Ready?"

"Yeah...you look amazing..." Robert replied.

"Awww. You're too sweet. Let's go; I am famished," she said, taking his hand in hers, he noted the faint hint of a blush in her cheeks. They agreed that they had no desire to sit in a restaurant, so Sarah showed him to a local deli, and then they headed off to nearby park to eat.

Robert sat back on the bench overlooking the jungle gym. He took a sip from his soda and enjoyed the sound of the children playing. "Once again, you are correct. That was very good," Robert said to Sarah, patting his stomach.

Sarah giggled loudly, watching him pat his stomach, "Told you! Never doubt a woman in her hometown," she replied giving his arm a playful slap. Turning towards him, she put down her drink. "How is your mom doing?" Sarah asked cheerfully.