Love x Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam and his beautiful mother show they're love.
1.4k words
4.06
96.2k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam Richards and this is the story of my mom and I.

The year was 2004, I was fourteen and my mother was thirty two. I was out with my friends when it happened. On July 27 2004 my dad died in a car crash. My dad was a good man, he didn't deserve to be killed by a drunk driver.

When my friend's mom drove me to the hospital, I got to see my dad before he died and his last words were, "I love you Sam, please, take care of your mother. Help her as best you can." And then, he passed on.

The next four years my mom and I really bonded, the days after dad died my mom would want me to hold her when we sat on the couch, or when she was sad, or when she was lonely. So I was used to her and I cuddling on the couch.

My mom was 5'6 with a slim waist and she had 34C breasts, so she was a perfect ten. She also had the smile that could light up a room. I don't know why but after dad died she's never had a real boyfriend, when she has a guy over she doesn't have sex with them. Once I put video cameras all throughout the house to see, I went over to my friend Danny's house and when she brought her date in side she told him that she had a good night and then he'd leave. Then in seconds after he left she'd go masturbate, and yes I had a video camera in there too. Her pussy was beautiful it was bald and beautiful. Oh yea I forgot to mention I'm in love with my mom.

It was the summer of 2008, I was eighteen and my mom was thirty six. For her thirty sixth birthdays I was bringing her to her favorite restaurant (Magianos) where I'll be giving her the Diamond earrings I got her. I saved up all my money to get them, but my mom was worth it.

It was September 29th (My mom's birthday) when I got up I called into work that I was sick, so I could spend the day with my mom. When I walked down the stairs for breakfast she was sitting at the table reading a magazine.

"Hi sweetheart, I am so excited for today." She said smiling at me.

"I am too." I responded, while pouring a cup of coffee. Mom and I are having a picnic at the park, then going to the movies, and then to dinner so we'll be together all day. "Are you ready for you present?"

"I hope you didn't spend a lot, I would feel awful."

I ran up to my room and got her present, when I brought it down she was so excited. Since dad died we didn't have a lot of money but we had enough to get by with some extra.

"Here open it." When I sat down she opened it, when she opened the Kay box her eyes widened.

"Sam I love them, they're beautiful. But where did you get the money?"

"I've saved up for a while, and I thought you would like them."

"Sammy they're beautiful, you are the best son a mother could have." She said jumping onto my lap.

I was so embraced as she hugged me and her ass was rubbing against my dick, pretty quickly my dick was hard and I could tell she noticed, but she didn't care.

Then she said with her beautiful smile "It looks like your little man is excited,"

"Um..." I stuttered.

"I'm actually quite flattered, that my young handsome son can get a stiffy from his mom." She said with a sexy smile, plus she was still sitting on my cock. Oh yea I forgot to add that she was wearing tight yoga pants, so it felt awesome.

"I think your beautiful mom, I always have." Then she got up and I did to.

"Well Mr. Handsome you'd better take a shower, and then we can talk about how beautiful I am when you're done." She said. When I started to walk away she pinched my ass, but I didn't object.

Throughout my shower I kept thinking about my mom. She's so beautiful and I love her so much, I just want to be with her and kiss her. When I was done I went back downstairs to find my mom wearing a super sexy black dress.

The dress only went down to mid-thigh; she also had her beautiful brown hair down. She was so beautiful, I wanted her so bad.

"Wow mom you're a knock-out!" I exclaimed to her.

"That was the idea, but it's only for you honey."

"What? Why?"

"Honey, can I talk to you?"

When we went to the living room she sat right next to me. "Honey, what we did in the kitchen-"

"I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't of reacted the way I did. It's just that you're so beautiful."

"Honey I was about to say that I liked it, you've been the provider for this family since your dad died. I think I've fallen in love with you." She started to tear up.

"Mom, I've been in love with you since I was thirteen. And trust me I still do."

"I have to admit I was pretty suspicious when I found my panties in the hamper with fresh cum stains all over. Also to be truthful, I licked it clean." I can't say I was surprised. After she said that I went in for a passionate kiss. I did it so fast she didn't suspect, and she definitely didn't object.

She tasted so sweet; I felt like I could live off her, and stay here forever. When we stopped she said, "I love you so much Sam I want you so bad, I've fingered myself so many times thinking about you. I want you to make love to me."

"I would love to." I replied. With that she took my wrist and led me to her bedroom. When we entered the bedroom, it was so clean she had all her clothes put away and there was nothing on the floor, unlike my room.

We both began to take our clothes off. When mom was completely naked her vagina was still the bald beautiful pussy I saw in my home video. When she lay on the bed she beckoned me forward with her finger. I went on top of her and we had a passionate kiss. When I centered my cock to her vagina she moaned and she said "Make love to me Sam I want you to be my lover for now and forever." I pushed it in.

There I did it, I lost my virginity. She felt like; wet, war, soft, velvet all around my cock. While we made love she moaned and she said "Oh baby, I'm going to cum... oh yea harder, oh I'm almost there."

"Oh I'm going to cum too."

"Fill your juices of love, oh yes baby more give me more! "She screamed. When she came I came at the same time, It felt amazing.

When I was done filling her, I fell next to her on the bed. "I love you mom, it's always been you and it will only be you."

"Oh Sam, you are the perfect man."

"I want to take you out so let's go take a shower together and we'll leave."

"Are you sure Sammy, you're juices," she said looking at her cum drenched vagina "are a good enough present, plus you got me those diamond earrings."

"Mom today is your birthday. Plus when we get older it'll be our anniversary I want this to be special so let's go."

"I love you so much." She said passionately kissing me. When it was done I responded with

"I love you too mom, and I will until the end of time." With that started to cry, but I passionately kissed her again.

*

Hi, I hope you liked the story. If you didn't I kindly ask you to leave, please don't leave a comment insulting me. If your one of the people who do like my stories I still am writing my other series, so don't worry. If you have an idea for any of my stories comment or contact me.

-James