Love You Forever More...

Story Info
A torrid interlude.
1k words
3.22
11.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Baby I am loving you to the full, just in heaven with you, can feel your warmth, your whole being touching my soul, feeling your exciting deep searching kiss as you touch my soul, feeling your love wanting my all, I respond and touch you too, as our kiss continues through and through.

We are just as one in our own special place, could be anywhere but just us, completely alone and enjoying the ecstasy of each other, given of pure deep penetrating love divine, wanting always for you to be mine.

You are so beautiful, so wonderfully feminine. So warm and so moist as I tease you with my finger tips and you pause the deep kiss and sigh.

You begin to ravish me, lead me to the bed, I see the expression in your eyes, your stance and charisma, you slowly strip for me, so stimulating and divine, the way you remove and wiggle sending me in a frenzy, and when you are down to those wonderfully sexy undies, the black lace, sometimes a sheer silk thong to frenzy me and which I love so much, the deep red expressing all the passion I feel for you as I feel your body so warm, I sense your perfume so good, then you undo my shirt, I feel your fingers caress my chest, teasing down to my belt, unbuckling frantically - and we both know what we want, we both know what will enrapture our souls completely.

You prompt me to be seated on the bed, and I am so ready for you, you kneel there before me, beckon me with your small hands stretched out - to part my thighs and I am my all for you, feeling completely uninhibited with you because I know that is what you want to do and what I want you to do...

I see you head go down on me, then the pure sexual indescribable feelings within -and soon your head bobs up and down so gracefully as I feel the absolute joy and thrill of your mouth and tongue as it teases me sublime - you take it so slow as I stretch down my hands and find your firm breasts, caressing them, teasing each nipple with my thumbs as you so enjoy the suck of me, hearing your enjoyment of him , like you can never get enough 'Freddy', but then I feel you push him back against my tummy, prompting him, squeezing his breadth making him all so ripe to fuck, but for now to make it slow and wonderful, as you suck me more and more into a sort of wonderful oblivion You slither your tongue down along his length, tease his p-hole, push me back on the bed and smother my balls with your wet mouth, feeling you caress me there with your tongue, lick me there all over, watching your joy so good so wonderful.

I hear your murmuring then, the passion takes your deepest of thoughts and wants, me feeling how you need so badly my fuck, to take you so roughly and I reply the deep urge I have for your fuck, just to touch and enjoy you everywhere, to kiss, to suck and feel you everywhere, just the wonderful sensual sensation of your lips pressing mine as we indulge in all the wonderfully passionate things we do

We change positions, you below and me on top, you are rubbing his head against your moistness, feeling him, squeezing and making me harder, stiffer, my pungent throbbing cock for you to have and to hold for ever, amen! - making him pre- cum and soon there will be no holding back, when our animal instinct emerges and we just do it, the deep fucking, you on top then me, the wonderful sixty nine position we can both enjoy the taste and nectar of each other together, then the kiss afterwards to seal our passion, to taste our all , so good and so very intimate...

Never stop baby, want that every time we make love and your very all, Baby, smother my face in your delight?, give me what I crave for, deep and lovely, tasting you through and through like you know I want to do.

Then you jump up on the bed, hardly letting Freddy go, you turn crouching over my face, and I smell the scent of you so absolutely enticing, my cock hardening more than ever - but you tease me, just gently swaying your gem over me, and every time I lift my head to taste her, you push my forehead down, squeezing my cock like you do, you bend down and I see your all - as I feel your mouth there again taking him all - then you lower and I feel the warmth and wetness of sweet gorgeous wet pussy sinking over my face as I lick her deep and thorough, around and around sealing her lips to mine, gently nibbling enough to make you yell out your wanting of me - feeling so good and wonderful, -just letting go and sucking all, wanting your all - stretching your gorgeous hind apart, mmmm so good, exploring you there, it is just I want you every way, want to fuck you there and everywhere till we find our waterloo, when we take the full surge our love can give, to compliment all that is our true love and feeling for each other.

The surge for how complete and gratified, the beautiful after- fuck feelings numbing our bodies as I kiss you this time so softly and so warmly, showing you just how precious you are to me...

"Time for seconds" you ask not so long after - then I know your are truly my sort of woman, for instantly the arousal strikes my passion like the surge of a volcano - and I want you again, the fuck maybe better that the first, we can take it even slower not before the no return surge comes, your fuck is my fuck and all I ever want, for you are my woman and no other can compare...

Love you forever more ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers