Loved by a Dominating Fist

Story Info
a sub is fisted, fucked and whipped by her Dom.
1.4k words
4.43
43.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the room, donned in a pink silk genie costume. I wore a red, velvet halter that exposed my stomach with red velvet sort shorts. My legs were draped in pink silk that attached at my ankles. I wore separate pink satin sleeves and a pink satin scarf flowed delicately under my chin from ear to ear. I wanted to be a devoted slave to my Dom, and grant him any wish he desired. He was my Master, and his wish was my command.

He told me to massage his body. I oiled up my hands and began to rub his calves. I rested my palms down on him and slid my hands over his skin, making it warm and moist. I pressed my thumbs deep into his muscles above his ankles on the back of his calves, and pushed my body down onto him, and moved my hands slowly up. I could feel his muscles separate as I pushed them; easing them with my hands. I rested both my hands on one leg at a time and began kneading his muscles, alternating my hands. I started at the bottom and worked my way slowly up. I wanted to be thorough so that my Dom's legs were soothed and relaxed.

After I had massaged his legs, he asked that I remove the bottom half of my costume. I slid the red velvet shorts down my legs leaving the bottom half of my body exposed. He instructed me to turn and face the all to reach my arms straight in front of me and place my hands on the wall. I was told to spread my legs and stare straight ahead at the wall. I obeyed. I stood there, patiently waiting, both nervous for what my Dom would do to me, and excited at the possibilities. Quickly, the feeling of a sharp snap of a leather belt brought me out of my head. The belt slapped my lower ass cheek hard and I gasped in pain. The smooth leather felt incredible on my skin.

It was precise and powerful. My Dom struck me again and again on my backside. I loved enduring intense sensations for my Dom; it makes our time together feel much more real, and overwhelming. My whole body shook from his lashes, and I began to feel myself throb from pain. He asked if I wanted more. I hesitated in my answer. I wanted to please him, but I could not endure any more lashes. He asked for honesty first, and I told him softly that I did not want any more. I was released from the wall and noticed red welts in a perfect line on my skin where I had been struck.

It was incredibly sexy to see my skin's reaction to leather. It looked beautifully tortured. I had wished my tolerance would have been higher so I could endure more marks.

My Dom instructed me to walk over to the chair in the room and place my knees on it and rest my body over the back to that I could bend forward and stick my ass out for him. I watched as I saw him grab a bottled of lube and latex gloves. My heart started to pound as I realized the very thing I had been yearning for I was about to receive. My legs were spread on the chair and I rested my head down. I felt my Dom's fingers on my pussy. They were slick with lube and slide evenly and smoothly over me with his gloves. I could feel him massaging around my vagina, loosening me and opening me up slowly.

His touch was tender and loving. I was anxious for him to insert his fingers inside me. I wanted to feel him in me. I then felt him slide one finger, then two fingers in. I moaned with pleasure. With his two fingers in, I could feel him rubbing me inside. I arched my back and stuck my ass up and out more to receive him. I felt a third finger slide into me, then a forth. He took his time, gingerly massaging my wet pussy, preparing it for him. I could hear him moan behind me. I closed my eyes and told him how amazing he felt. I wanted him to keep going. I wanted his entire fist in me. I didn't want him to stop.

He slowly withdrew his hand and ordered me to remove my costume and lay on my back on the bed. I did as I was told. I felt like a slave waiting to be taken as he paced the room in front of me; looking down at me. He lowered his body down between my legs and began massaging me lightly again. I raised my hips up to him to receive his eager fingers. I felt one, then two, then three, then four slide deep inside me. The insertion of each heightened my anticipation.

I heard myself asking for more. I heard my voice tremble begging for his fist in my cunt. My body craved it and my pussy ached for it. I then felt the overwhelming pressure of his knuckles press slowly into me. The sensation was so intense I found myself screaming, unable to bear it. The pressure of his fist consumed me. He pushed through my screams. It was a feeling I had never felt before. It felt as though my insides were enflamed. I had never felt so vulnerable. It was exquisite to have all of my control surrendered to him and to feel his powerful fist deep inside me, taking ownership of what was his.

As soon as I composed myself, I looked down at him between my thighs. He had a beautiful look of pain and anguish caused by unbearable pleasure on his face. His head rested against my inner thigh, trying to hold himself together. I reached my hand down to his wrist and felt myself pushing him deeper inside me. I wanted to be filled with him and my soul consumed by him. In small movements, I began fucking his fist sweetly and gently. I couldn't get him inside me enough, he felt so incredible. My body was moving against his powerful fist.

All the movements were slight and easy, since the immense pressure from his fist was overwhelming. It wasn't long before my body began to shake, and I heard his voice, moaning below me, encouraging me, and I started to cum. I let out a loud moan followed by repeated soft whispers of his name. I love being reminded that he owns me, and to finally feel that my cunt belongs to him. I laid there, my mind melted, and my legs dead and limp. I adore him and the power he has over me.

After I rested a while, I still wanted more. I was nervous about what condition my pussy was in after being fisted. I looked down and saw that I had not bled, and that I was not swollen, sore or torn. My Dom had taken very good care of me. Although his large fist had penetrated me and stretched me to capacity, he did not harm me or cause me any damage. My pussy was still perfect for him. With the new knowledge that my cunt was ready to be used again, I was even more desperate for more.

I am such a wanton cock slave that my body was still aching to be fucked. I begged my Dom to fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I wanted to feel his power in me again. He bound my legs together and my forearms arms together with red tape. I lay on the bed on my back and he pulled my body to the edge of the bed. He bent my legs and I felt his hard cock push into my eager cunt. My feet rested on his chest as he thrusted into me. I let my head fall back and enjoyed every pump of his cock in me. I love being taken by him.

I love being used by him. He alternated my legs to each of his shoulders as he fucked me hard and deep. He fucked me knowing that my pussy now belonged to him, and that my body was owned by him. He could do with it whatever he wanted and my eager pussy would always be wet and waiting for him.

I slept that night beside him in my bounds. I felt warm, soothed and incredibly loved. My Dom had reached deep inside me and held my soul. I was now truly his.