Lovely Auntie Ch. 04

Story Info
The apology.
3.9k words
4.01
42.6k
24

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

Being the holiday season, everyone was at home. Manish was busy doing household chores. After breakfast, Neeta looked for her nephew but he looked busy. So, she took a shower and was cooling off when she thought of her husband. She debated whether to wait for his call, but she had a change of mind and she called him.

He answered at the first ring, 'hello'

'Hi, honey' Neeta said. She perceived some hurt and anger in that greeting. What is he going to do? She wondered. But she didn't feel afraid or any of that emotion. She never regretted her actions.

He said, 'what happened last night, Neeta? Am I such a waste fellow that you completely disregard me while you were way with your nephew?'

'You knew I had a crush on Manish, Shyam. You knew that. Don't tell me otherwise.'

'That doesn't explain everything, Neeta. I thought you loved me. You spurned my trust.' He said very emotionally.

'Please, honey, don't say like that.' Neeta plead him. 'I admit I act weirdly around Manish. But I can't control myself, Shyam. Please understand me.'

'What are you taking, Neeta?'

Neeta told him, 'I get sexually charged around him, honey. He is a strapping young man, with a great physique and most of all, he is a very good kid. How can I help myself? I don't think any middle aged housewife could resist Manish. Being his aunt doesn't help the cause, either'

'Why are you talking like that, Neeta? Why are you deliberately trying to provoke me?' he was half sobbing, now.

'Don't tell me, you didn't get excited with all the talk we had last night, baby. I know you. You secretly harboured a fantasy, didn't you? You like to see me with other men. Especially, younger and handsome men. In the past, when we visited my brother, you were always hot and bothered, whenever I got along with Manish. I know those looks, honey. You would give out a tough workout for me after those incidents. Didn't you? I remember them. Answer me, Shyam.'

Shyam didn't know what to say. He just asked her, 'that's not the question. Did you have sex with him, last night?'

'No, I didn't', she replied. Shyam didn't understand if he was disappointed or relieved. Major part was certainly disappointed. She told him, 'Manish was a gentleman, Shyam. I threw myself at him and he just said that he didn't want to hurt you. Doesn't it speak of his generosity, Shyam? I asked him to fuck me yesterday night. But he thought about you'

Shyam's heart rate increased, when he heard his wife's words. She told him that she asked her nephew to have sex with her, while he refused. Any man refusing Neeta looked like a joke to Shyam. He felt, really, good about Manish. The boy was good at heart.

'So, that's it. You didn't do anything'

His question looked like he expected more of their encounter. She smiled at his desperation. 'So, you are hoping something should have happened last night.'

'I didn't say that', he bit his lip. He was a total give away there. She replied, 'I couldn't leave without having something from him, can I?'

'What did you do, honey?'

She smiled at his pleading. Her husband had just confirmed her suspicion that he liked watching her with her nephew.

'I took off my blouse, honey. I bared my breasts to him. Are you angry, darling?'

His breath caught in mid breath. His wife was making him completely mad. He couldn't deny himself, this pleasure of sharing his wife. He had to drop the mask. He would have to enjoy with his suffering. The suffering of sharing his wife, with her nephew. With that handsome man, as she told him. At that moment, he decided that he would drop all the pretence. He would embrace his secret guilt. He would let his wife go. He would let his beautiful, independent wife unfurl her wings anyway she wanted. He also knew that, she was beyond the stage of listening to him. He was old now. He had give away her pussy to some new worthy candidate and that was none other than Manish.

'No, honey, i am not angry. I am excited. What happened, then?' he said as he started to jack himself in his bedroom.

'He took hold of my breasts, honey. He kneaded them with his big hands.'

She understood that she had to pinch her breasts to crave her desires. She just went into her bedroom and tugged on her lusty nipples as she explained it to him. 'You know he knows how to pleasure a woman by punishing her boobs, honey. He gave me a very good workout with my tits. I soaked my sari while he did that. He even licked my nipples as he kneaded my boobs He has a very sensitive tongue, honey. He knows how to use it. He chewed, sucked my tender teats with his teeth and with his tongue. My God! I was in pure bliss, honey.'

'You did nothing!!' he asked amazed. He was on the verge of shooting but he held himself.

'I took off his shorts. And, you wouldn't guess what I saw there, honey', she told him as she recalled that monster of an organ. She tugged on her nipples extra hard as she remembered that hard phallus. 'He was big, honey. He was long and wide in his girth. I told him that he was going to make some lucky girl happy some day. I just wished it was me yesterday. When I was about to take off my clothes and mount him, he resisted. He said he didn't want to come between us. Bless that genial boy. But, he didn't know that nothing could have stopped me from my baby's cock, not even you. I loved it at the first sight. I know I had to have it. But he insisted no, so, I just jacked him off. And he spurted gallons, honey.'

Shyam was getting on the verge, with his wife's hard talk. She was never this way in her life. She had always been a very prim wife. But, what a controversy a young man's cock can do in an obedient wife.

She carried on, 'and when he spurted cum all over the bed, I made sure to collect all the massive drops and drink it. He was yummy, honey. He was very, very tasty. Tastier than you. And you know what I did with that surplus cum; I just smeared it all over my chest. I didn't want to waste all that precious cum.'

Shyam let out a heavy grunt as he came and spurted. He never had such a great orgasm in his life.

'What do you think, honey?' she asked him.

'I don't know, Neeta. I am all disturbed. I am getting excited with all your talk. But I fear of losing you.'

Neeta said, 'don't talk stupid, Shyam. I love you more than anybody. But I am an aunt, too. And Manish is such a good boy. I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to. You know that either way I am going to fuck him, if you agree it or not. But you like me to do that. So, we are all fine here, aren't we, honey?'

Shyam smiled and said, 'I guess.'

'No, you are sure. But you really irritated me all the night calling me while I was with my favourite cock. It was very annoying, honey.'

Shyam felt bad for making his wife feel. He just said, 'I am sorry, but I couldn't stop myself.'

'It's okay if it had been me, Shyam. But, you embarrassed the poor boy, too. After all the consideration he had given to us, you seriously made him worry.'

'I didn't know that it would pan out that way, honey.' He said with regret in his voice.

'Tell you what' she said to him. 'You apologize to him. Tell him, you shouldn't have disturbed his peace of mind. Will you?'

'Yes, yes, i would. Just tell me when.'

'Wait for my call. Okay, then. Bye, love.'

'I love you, honey.'

For the whole day, Neeta tried to talk with Manish. But he was busy in some or other matter. He went out with his friends in the evening. When he returned, it was already nine. They had a sumptuous dinner, during which, Neeta was giving her nephew smiles and loving looks. Manish, too, just smiled at her. He liked her lascivious beauty. He liked the fact that she loved him. But he liked her family too. He understood the respect his father gave her. So, he didn't want to hurt her in any way. But, he felt proud that she was after him.

After dinner, they again sat in front of the TV set. Neeta came to him after a fresh shower. She was wearing a tight salwar kameez. But the kameez bare her shoulders and arms. There were no hold ups even at the shoulder region. It just started from her chest region. There was a small cleavage visible. The kameez was tight, highlighting her bust. Salwar was, too, skin tight with her strong legs and hips in a provocative angle.

The odhni that she wore was just an excuse and she wore it around her neck from front to back like, she didn't want it to cover the view of her bust. Manish's cock stood up straight, on seeing his aunt. She was a bombshell and he didn't know how much more he could take of her. She plonked beside him and nuzzled up to him. Her brother didn't look bothered and the same was with Sumitra. At ten sharp, both, the husband and the wife, left telling them to turn in, early.

After watching the movie for a while, Manish said he was going to bed.

'Okay, let's go to bed.'

'Aunty, I am feeling guilty that I am.......'

She interfered, 'no, you are not, Manish. Forget it, do you want me wear a sari or am I better like this?'

'You are terrific in anything, you wear. But, I like you in sari.'

'Then, just give me a few minutes. You can wait in the bedroom.' She went to the guest room as she said that. Manish was clueless as to where this was going. She liked to be with him, lusted after him and clearly gave the signal to honk her. But, he was ridden with guilt. While he was going through all these emotions, Neeta came into his bedroom. As usual, his cock stood up in salute at her attire. She was wearing a white sari, which looked a little tight, highlighting her figure. She seemed to be wearing a sleeveless and backless blouse, but when she came near him, he understood that she wasn't wearing any blouse at all. She adjusted her sari so that they covered her breasts. But, she didn't show any great effort to keep it in that position. Manish could make out the sides of her breasts.

She lay beside him and said, 'a busty middle aged slut at your disposal, sir.' She smiled saucily at him.

He smiled back. 'You are a breath taking beauty, aunty'

'Thank you, sir', there was a docile tone in her voice as though she was a servant on whom he had rights. He liked her calling him, 'sir'.

'So, what do i call you, aunty?'

'Anything you wish, honey. Even, 'slut' would do?'

My, my, Manish thought. She was killing him with her trashy talk. He noticed that her lips were quivering. The lust ridden eyelids and her steamy gaze were just making things hard for Manish. She took his hand and placed it on her midriff, which was flat. 'I am yours, sir.'

'Auntie, you know that I can't do any of that. I love you. I wouldn't hurt your family.'

She jerked up, sitting at the head board of the bed. Her heavy breasts were still covered by her transparent sari. She told him, 'would you be convinced by my husband?'

'What are........'

But by the time he uttered one more word, she had dialled her husband's number and called him. Shyam voice came in the phone, 'hi, Neeta.'

'Shyam, talk to Manish. And, tell him you are sorry.'

Manish was aghast. Sorry for what. He just took the phone. The voice at the other end said, 'hi Manish, i am sorry for what I have done yesterday.'

'But uncle, you didn't.......'

'Don't be modest, son. You are a good boy and I shouldn't have embarrassed you with my repeated calling when you were with my wife.'

'It's okay, uncle, I never.........'

Shyam just said, 'I hold you in high regard, Manish. You know about your aunt, too.'

Just then Neeta dropped off her pallu, baring her sexy milk bearers for the gaze of her nephew. Manish was getting emboldened by the apology he was getting from Shyam uncle. Is this really happening? He held his phone with one hand while with the other he took hold of Neeta's breast. He kneaded it, roughly. He was getting the erection of his lifetime and he thought he was needed in action. Neeta such sidled up to him, so that she accommodated his ministrations a little more comfortably.

Shyam continued, 'you are such a nice boy, to think of our marriage staring at such a great temptation before your eyes. I am always indebted to your generosity.'

Manish smiled at the way, things were turning. He was being asked for an apology for discretion, he himself had done. Instead of being mad that he had been enjoying his wife, his uncle was apologizing for it. He didn't have any more inhibitions. He dragged his aunt holding her breast as though dragging a ruffian by his collar. He held her waist as he made her to hold the mobile as he started working on her meaty boobs. Neeta couldn't control herself, at the way her nephew was using her. She just needed to be fucked now. There was no other way to see.

She spoke into the phone, as Manish sucked on her globes, 'honey, Manish is doing it again. He is punishing my boobs. I think he is going to use me, thoroughly, tonight. If you have any inhibitions, tell me just now. Because, I am going to disconnect the call. I am going to get fucked by him. If he doesn't, I'll beg or coax him. Don't blame me for any.......ouch, he is pinching my nipples, honey. I don't know where he learnt all these things. I'll...........oucchhhh, baby, he will kill me with these pinching he is doing with my entire chest. Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm! He will kill me, honey. I don't know what to say. As I was telling, don't blame me if anything untoward happens. Bye, good night, baby. This stud will surely fuck me tonight.'

Neeta cut the line and she switched the phone off, as she didn't want any disturbance to happen while she wanted a go at the young man's cock. Shyam was left hanging at the other end. His erection was bursting. His size was six inches at the maximum and with hardly any stimulation; it was tenting in his night pants. He felt like he was on the verge of an orgasm without even touching his cock. For a forty year old, it looked like an achievement. He shed off his clothes and lay on his bed, jacking his cock, with the pictures of his wife and the young stud, playing in his mind. He, surely, will fuck her tonight. Perhaps, they two were meant to be together. She was a beauty. He was a hunk. She deserved nothing less than Manish. In the morning, over the phone, she said he was ten inches. What more qualification could a young stud possess for owning a lady? For his beauty and that sort of cock, women will bend wherever they can. Ooohhh! His orgasm was soon approaching with all the imagination in his mind.

Manish couldn't control himself. He wanted to take his aunt. Whatever may be the arrangement between the husband and the wife, he couldn't control himself. He wanted to nail his aunt. His endearing, beautiful, cute aunt. How she had loved and cuddled him all through her life! She just needed to get a good fuck from him. She was craving for it. Her lusty eyes, her slutty loins were speaking for her. He made her stand up and ripped off her sari. Next he pulled the drawstring which held her undergarments. When the underclothing fell at her feet, he saw his aunt naked for the first time. She was panting with wanton lust, looking at his male organ. She stood with her sculpted body for his open ogling.

'Do you like your old aunt, Manish?'

Yes, I do. I love your body, aunty. My God! How I wanted to see you like this? This is my most hidden fantasy. But I can't believe your vagina. It looks very tight. Did my cousins come from there?'

Neeta smiled at him and ran her hand over her vertical lips. She tugged on her clit and with a moan, she said, 'they did. I can assure you. Wanna have a go at this gash, honey?' she displayed her vagina as she took a stance with her legs a little wide and running a finger on her sex. The pussy hair was very finely trimmed at the top of her cleft giving a very classy look. Manish couldn't control any more. He just tugged her on to his bed.

'I am gonna fuck you, aunty. That's what you wanted, didn't you? I am gonna do it, seeing that you have that steamy look, which says you couldn't wait. Well. I am going to fuck you for good.' He got hold of her hips as he covered her body with his getting on top of her. Like a submissive female, she parted her legs. His loins slid over hers as his male sex searched out for its mate, the pussy. He slid into her as he said, 'how does it feel like, bitch?'

He didn't know how the last word came into his mouth. He just got carried away. Still panting he said, 'I am sorry. I shouldn't have called you that.'

'It doesn't matter, honey. You are the one with a ten inch cock. You can call me anything. For a strapping young man like you, I can be anything.' He took hold of her breasts in his hands, kneading them roughly, drawing out moans from her. He rubbed his rough fingers on her teats.

'You would be anything for me, aunty?'

'Yes, honey,' she said, as she felt that gentle grinding of his hips. He was going inside of her stretching her with his massive girth. She was getting the screwing of her life time. In contrast to her husband, Manish was a macho cocksman. He had that length and girth, which could make her his slave anytime of the day. Along with that, he had a great rhythm with his hips which she loved. It was like; he was controlling both of their orgasms with his fleshy rod.

He asked her as he kissed her on the neck and behind her ears, 'do you want to be my slut, aunty?'

'Ohhhhhhhh, honey! I would love to. Hhhhhhmmmmm! I would be your slut, whenever you want me, wherever you want me and however you want me.'

Manish was very happy with her reply. He kissed her cheeks and then slowly made his way to her lips. He hovered his lips over hers as he continued his nuptial dance. He grazed her rosy, red lips with his as he said, 'you are my slut, Neeta.'

Neeta was over the top. He called her Neeta and also a slut. She felt happy that he called her name but she felt pleasure as he called her a slut. His debasing of her established his control over her. He kissed her on the lips as she fiercely ground her own lips against his. He opened his mouth as she deftly opened hers and passed her tongue onto his. She sought his tongue out, which he gave to her. Both of them danced their tongues in and out of their mouths. There was a lot of saliva exchanging between the two of them as she encouraged him to use her mouth for the pleasure of his tongue. Manish pinched her right nipple with his left hand and with his right he massaged her waist which was silky smooth. His ministrations at every region of her body were torturing her. But, he was never tiring. His dance at her hips and the tongue showed that he wasn't a virgin. He slowly started a pace of his hips, as he started grounding her in his bed. He understood that his aunt was a cock slut and she was willing to forgo anything for his big organ.

'Oh, Manish! You are killing me with your cock, baby. Teach your aunt a lesson. Give whatever best, you have got.'

Manish loved her talk. He replied, 'being my slut, you are worth it, Neeta. I will fuck you so much so that you will become useless for your husband. He should rue that he let his wife go for another man's bed. He should understand that his wife is a slut for young cocks.'

'Yes, honey, hhhhhhhmmmmmm! Pinch my nipples. Maul them, baby. Teach my husband a lesson. Make him realize what a wimpy cuckold he is. Mark me yours, honey. Just fuck me.'

Manish ground his cock into her in a fast rhythm. He started giving her a tough workout. But, he also marvelled at the stamina of her aunt, as she participated in his dance. She was fucking him back. She was showing that she was enjoying the fuck. She didn't care that if her husband didn't give it to her, she was going to take cock from any other young man. He liked her attitude. The bitch deserved the workout. After a matter of ten minutes, at the peak of her orgasm, Manish let go of himself. He spurted in her womb as she accepted. She, too, came off with a very high and satisfying orgasm. After loading in her a good quart of his cum, he lay on her panting. She hugged him tight with her legs around him.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers
12