Lovely Auntie Ch. 13

Story Info
Wife and husband.
9.9k words
4.21
25.5k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

Both the mother and the daughter hugged each other as Kamila asked, "Mom, I want to ask you something?"

"Hhmm! I sensed it. What's bothering you honey?"

"Did I hurt you in some way or the other by being flirtatious with Manish?"

Neeta was surprised by that question. She didn't know her daughter was thinking in that way.

"Now, what made you ask that? I am not hurt or mad that you were close with Manish, Kams. I love both of you. I wouldn't mind you both being close. I mean if that's okay with Raj."

Kamila sighed, "it's nothing, mom. Just felt I interfered in something. I mean he is your boyfriend."

Neeta laughed. "Boyfriend?? What are you talking, Kams. I am your mother; I am a forty year old housewife. I don't have boyfriends. I am an old lady."

It was Kams turn to laugh. "Old lady?? What are you on, mom? You are the hottest piece of property in city at the moment, I know. My God!! If you pick up lovers, dad has nothing to do but shut his mouth and keep on his business. You are the queen, mom. You just need to display your charm and live life by your rules. That's what you are."

"Hey, tone it down, about your dad, alright."

"Sorry, sorry. I meant you are very alluring, mom. Anyway, if nothing's wrong about the issue of Manish, I am a relieved lady."

"Thank god for that."

"Hey, mom, I have got an idea."

Neeta smiled and replied. "I am sure that it is a wicked one."

"Way wicked, mom. Why don't we take a snap now of both of us in this topless fashion and send it to Manish?"

Neeta gasped. "You are really bad, lady."

"Please, please, mom. Please."

"Come on, Kamila. It's not appropriate."

"Please, mom. It's for our lover, Manish."

Neeta's heart skipped a beat with that dialogue. 'Our lover', the phrase surely got her excited.

She didn't know if it was appropriate or not but she was going with the flow of her daughter's uninhibited sexuality. Taking a snap is one thing and sending it to her nephew is completely another. But somewhere in her mind she wanted to do it. She wanted to be the naughty housewife. Kamila might be the best excuse for her. But she felt the need to at least put up a fight. She tried to be a proper mom at least for a while.

"Kamila, we shouldn't be doing it, honey. Don't you think it's wrong?"

Kamila slightly grazed her mother's nipples with her nail as Neeta moaned with delight. She kissed her mother's cheek.

"Tell me, mom. You also want it."

"Oh Kams, what can I make you to talk you out of this?"

"Nothing, mom. I know you are all for it. I know the eagerness with which you went to his room after I came back the other night. It was like you were desperate for it. I also know the way you made an excuse for both of you to stay back while going to the airport. You didn't want to rue that you missed the chance of fucking him. You are deeper in thrall with him than you admit you are. You will do anything he asks, I know that. You will just be ready to serve his cock on your knees in just a flash. Don't say that I am wrong."

Neeta bit her lower lip as her eyes closed with the awesome sensation ripping through her body. Her daughter was playing with her boobs like a seductress while she pressed her thighs against each other as emotions were getting better of her. Her daughter was right. She was in awe of Manish. Kamila smiled at her mom's excitement. She felt that Neeta deserved something for her stupendous beauty. She really deserved to be on the receiving end of some well built stud. Kamila felt it was her duty to help her mom achieve that.

"Am I wrong, mom? Tell me, mom. Aren't you Manish's slut?"

"Uuunnnggg!"

Neeta was conflicted. Admitting before her husband was like playing a seductive game. It was for their mutual sexual perversions. But if she admitted it to her daughter, it was the truth. It was her confirmation of her submission being a lover and slut to her stud nephew. Just that thought made her happy. She was really happy that she was Manish's fuck-toy. She oozed as the thought entered her brain.

Kamila noticed her mother was getting more excited by the moment. "You want to go back, don't you, mom? You want to be back in Hyderabad and be an in house whore for your nephew, don't you? You just want to take up your role of being a fuck-toy to my cousin. Well, he deserves the best skills of a talented whore like you, mom. Don't you agree? Tell me, mom."

Neeta bit her lip. She couldn't deny it anymore. "Hhmm! Yes, baby. I want to be his whore."

"So, you are admitting that you are his slut?"

"Yes, Kamila. I am."

"Hmm, mom, then let's snap a pic of us together and send it to him."

"Whatever you say, honey."

But Kamila didn't need that. She didn't want to be the one making the decision. Her mother was more than willing for it. So, she needed to say that of her own accord. She needed to show that she was all for sending the picture.

Kamila continued showering kisses on her mother's cheek and her neck as she flicked her rosy nipples. "Tell you what, mom, let's drop the idea."

Neeta turned towards her daughter slightly coming out of that spooning position. She noticed the admiration in her daughter's eyes as the latter gazed on her breasts. There was clearly lust and envy in Kamila's eyes. Neeta felt funny that she could make a young and beautiful lady envious with her figure. But she didn't understand why her daughter decided to drop sending their pic to Manish. Frankly speaking, Neeta was excited to send an erotic image to her younger lover. She felt Manish shagging off to her picture nothing short of a compliment. Whatever the persons surrounding lauded about her beauty, she didn't believe them. She honestly didn't think she was beautiful.

Kamila slowly swiped her tongue on the side of her mom's breasts, skirting around her left nipple. Neeta clutched her daughter harder with her oral ministrations. Kamila liked the touch of her mom's flesh on her tongue. She couldn't help admire and worship her beauty. She laughed inside as she saw her mother was falling into the trap.

"I don't think you are interested in sending the pic, mom."

"It's not that, honey. But if you think..."

"No, mom. I wouldn't do anything to force you. It should be of your own willingness and even desire to send the pic. I understand that you are afraid that the pic may come into wrong hands."

Neeta shook her head, "it's not that, baby. I trust Manish. He won't displace improper pictures of ours. But it just..."

"Leave it, mom. I am not sending the picture, happy?"

Neeta was in turmoil, now. The idea of sending the pic had excited her and now she wanted to. With the increasing libido with her daughter's ministrations, she couldn't control it.

"Come on, honey. Snap us together and send him our pose."

"I won't, mom. You are not whole heartedly into it."

"I am, darling." Neeta was bordering on pleading, now. She didn't know what to say to her daughter to convince her. She needed help.

"Convince me, mom."

That was the ticket. She hugged her daughter back and said, "Kamila, your mom is the basest slut. I want Manish to see me, his whore in a fashion that would be worthy of me. Naked, lusty and ever willing to please him. I want him to see my breasts and my slutty cunt so that he could jerk off, whenever he can. Please, darling, do me this favor."

Kamila smiled. "I know mom. You had it in you. You are a randy whore with a nasty cunt."

She whipped her Smartphone from the bedside and snapped a self image of her and Neeta as she kissed her on the cheek and several other poses. In one pose, she clicked while she sucked on her mother's red, rosy, sensuous nipples. But in all the images, the bed sheet covered their bottoms. They were visible till their belly buttons. Neeta was wearing some gold necklaces and her hair was disheveled in a sexy way, while Kamila's hair was in a pony tail. While Kamila looked very beautiful, Neeta looked exotic and too hot to trot.

Kamila carried on the ministrations on her mother. 'Mom, we will send the images of our slutty cunts, the next time. What do you say? Let him get acquainted with these first.'

The daughter clicked and sent the pics to her cousin, hundreds of miles away.

Manish noticed the ping on his mobile. He was busy on his computer and distractedly looked at his mobile. There was some message alert on his social messenger. He noticed that they were from Kamila. He smiled to himself. She must have texted him some flirty message. The little cunt is a naughty bitch, he smiled to himself. But when he opened his messenger, he was stunned. He hurriedly looked over his shoulders to see that he was alone. After making sure that everything is okay, he went through the pics and his eyes popped out of his head.

His cock suddenly perked up and was hard in an instant as he scanned the images of his aunt and cousin. Fuck! The bitches are surely hot. Especially, this elder cunt. Neeta, he sighed to himself. He couldn't get the slut out of his mind. She had been in his thoughts since the last day. He had a hard time sleeping last night as he imagined her mouth on his cock, but when he woke up, there was only disappointment.

He read the message, his cousin had typed, "missing your sluts??''

He replied, "Very much"

As he watched the images, he was missing them more. He didn't imagine, his aunt would be such a slut to send her naked pics in this fashion. And he was amazed that the pair was hugging in a sexual fashion. Both of them were naked in her bed. His breath became more uneven as he noticed Kamila doing unimaginable things on her mother. She sucked her breasts, licked her mother's nipples for the sake of the photographs. All these were having an effect on him. But the pic, which made him almost stop his heart, was the smooch between the two. This lesbian angle was just adding spice to the affair.

Kamila showed her mom the message and both of them smiled at his reply. Neeta was constantly moaning as Kamila never stopped massaging her mom's breasts or kissing her neck, breasts and even her midriff. Her daughter was quite the bitch. Neeta was mesmerized when Kamila kissed her. it was really something else. Her daughter's tongue was very soft, sensitive compared to her male lover and her husband. But the fact that she was doing it for her nephew made it more special. She kissed her daughter with all the love she could possess and so it devolved into something wonderful. Kamila didn't know that kisses could be so powerful. She had learned it from her cousin and now from her mom.

They hugged with all smiles and sent a few more to Manish.

Manish messaged, "hey, what's all this? Are you two getting out of your mind?"

"Just say that you don't like this. We will stop" came the message.

Manish was really stunned and he wasn't finding it easy to come back to reality. Both the mother and daughter conspiring to create this effect looked even new to him. He rang his cousin's number.

Kamila showed her mother her ringing mobile with her cousin's name on it.

"Hi, Manish! How are you?"

"Hey, what are you two doing?"

"What do you think we are doing? We are playing with our lover. Is that bad?"

"It's very bad."

"Never mind, then. We wouldn't repeat that again."

"But I like bad."

Kamila smiled at her mother listening to that reply. Manish said, "what is this sudden transformation? When did you two become so close?"

"Well, we had a small talk about you while returning and I gathered that mom couldn't keep her hands and tongue out of your cock's reach."

Manish heard his aunt squeal with remonstrance at her daughter's words. "Kamila, watch your language."

"Yeah, mom. Like slut and cunt is good language. Anyway, Manish, how did we look?"

"Very beautiful. And I am really intrigued by some things you are doing with each other."

"Which one, exactly, Manish? Like my kissing and necking my mother or grabbing her boobs, sucking and pinching her nipples, massaging her chest and midriff, which one?"

Manish heard his aunt's moans and he gathered that his cousin was playing while on phone.

"Yeah, all of them. But tell Neeta, that I really enjoy her moans."

"Oh, it's Neeta, now, is it? Yes, I will tell her. She tells me that she loves sucking your wonderful cock."

"I want to hear it from her mouth."

"Here mom, he wants you to say it."

Neeta took the phone into her hands. She noticed that her daughter's hands were skirting around her midriff area. She was tending towards her vortex. She gently placed her hands on her daughter's as though implying she better not. Kamila kissed her mother on her mouth as they exchanged saliva. Manish heard the lapping noise.

After a brief moment, Neeta said, "hi lover,"

Manish's cock already erect cock tightened against his denim pants as he heard his aunt's voice. "hi, Neeta'

Neeta's mind was in two parts. One of her mind was elated that she was hearing her lover's voice, while the other was excited as her daughter's hand was making way towards her pussy. She tried to put her off, but it was becoming more difficult with her insistent groping.

"What happened, Neeta? You and Kamila are becoming closer by the day."

"Well, she is becoming more adventurous, Manish. She is making me accept my role for you and also the duties I have for a stud like you. What do you make of that?"

"Well, if it is suiting my purpose, what can I say? It's not every day that I get naked pictures of mother and daughter hugging each other with their nipples touching. But I am really stunned by them. I know you are slutty, but I didn't think you would be so naughty."

"You like me being naughty."

"Yes, I do."

Just then Neeta moaned. Her daughter had pushed off her mother's hands and was playing with Neeta's pussy lips. Kamila was surprised that they weren't that fat, compared to what would have been in a forty year mother of two daughters. Kamila's insistent mouth was touching her neck elevating her horny mood. She knew how to push her mother's buttons. Her own pussy was humping against her mother's bum. Neeta felt the wetness on her behind. She didn't openly participate in gratifying her daughter. It was probably the last strand of shame in her. And Kamila didn't mind it. What Kamila wanted to do was see at the slutty side of her mother, contrary to the moral posture, she always kept in the public. It made her feel as though she had achieved something.

Neeta's moans were music to Manish's ears. If he would have been in the privacy of his bedroom, he would have surely jerked himself off. "What happened, Neeta?"

"It's Kams, Manish. She's fingering me."

Manish almost spurt hearing her say that. "Hhmm, are you enjoying it??'

"Hhhmm, yes,"

"You are really shameless, aren't you? Getting fingered by your own daughter."

"Yes, maybe I am a shameless bitch. Oh, Kams, honey."

"You really want to cum on your daughter's hands, while talking to your lover. I know the whorish ideas that revolve in your mind. I know you would love to get fucked by me while Kamila works on your breasts. You have such a slutty cunt that even a moment gone without speared by a good, hard dick is like a deep loss for you."

"Oh, yes, Manish. Whatever you say, honey. I am your whore. You know better than me. But just come and fuck me, baby. I miss your cock, so much. My mind has been going over it over and over and it is becoming tougher for me to control my libido. You have unleashed some devil in me. You have made me a randy housewife and a filthy whore."

Manish was getting impatient as he was in a very compromising position. He couldn't go to the bathroom and jack off as he had never done it at the office. He breathed hard and kept his composure. He knew that Kamila was doing one hell of a job, with her fingers as her moans became more seductive.

Kamila really loved this. Her mother's cunt though was a mature one, looked as though it was a young lady's. It was still soft and had that sensitiveness of a young pussy. When she located her g spot and rubbed it, Neeta was beyond excitement. She played with her mother's engorged nub of a clit as she treated her to many moans and little orgasms.

She talked into the phone with her cousin, "did you listen to her moans, Manish? Aren't they the best noise you have ever heard? She needs to be fucked on a regular basis, Manish. Wish you were near so that you can take good care of her. I loved the way you fucked me the other day. And you will be the best bet for her, too. She is your slut, Manish. I can assure you. She just wets her labia hearing your name. Take care of her while I am gone. Come regularly to our home and attend to her wanton needs. I can't be there for my slut-mom all the time, can I?"

She kissed her mother one more time on her lips as they frenched and went for the finish as she frigged Neeta's wet hole, with her vibrating fingers, making her cum moaning into her mouth. Manish spurted in his pants as he heard those lovely and seductive vocals. Neeta had a wonderful orgasm with her daughter's hand on one breast, another on her cunt and her delicious tongue in her mouth. The orgasm lasted a long time and it took a while before she climbed off that euphoric feeling. She still felt those feathery kisses on her cheeks as she fluttered her eyes. She looked at the phone which was still on.

She dreamily took it into her hands and said, "Manish, are you still there?"

"Yes, auntie, I am."

He heard her aunt say, "that's enough, Kams. Now let's get out of bed and be proper."

"But, mom..."

"No, buts, young lady. Come on, get out of bed and dress up. I will meet you in the hall in ten minutes. Make breakfast for me."

Manish heard his aunt back in her mother mode. He heard the rustle of bed indicating kamila vacating her mother's bed. Neeta told him that she would call him from her number, as Kams left with her mobile. After a little while, he heard his phone ringing with Neeta's name on it.

Neeta checked herself after her daughter left her bedroom. Her nightie was askew and she laughed to herself. She put it back on her while she tied it up. She felt guilty if she was encouraging her daughter in a wrong route. She picked up her mobile and rang up her nephew.

"I am sorry, auntie. You sound annoyed."

"I am not annoyed, honey. I am angry on myself if I am giving Kamila the wrong signals. I am not guilty about our affair. I know what I did and I did with my full conscience. Even Shyam has no objection with my interests. I am just worried about not being a good mother."

"Don't think much, auntie. Kamila is not a little girl anymore and she is far intelligent than both of us. She wouldn't do anything to jeopardize you. She will be fine."

Neeta laughed at Manish's analysis as he gave her the comfort words. "I know. I can also trust you on that. Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Laboring in my office."

"No good girls to flirt around?"

"Not as good as you"

"I know. I am just kidding. I know you will grab some big titted, round assed wonderful girl these days and forget about your old whore."

"That's impossible. I will never forget my whore and her wonderful talents. Be assured about that."

"Okay, then. I will leave you to your work. Call me later, okay, and bye."

She found her daughter in the kitchen making a late breakfast with bread and some milk.

"Kamila, we..."

"Oh, stop it, mom. I am not a small girl. I know what I am doing, alright. I admit I have a high sexual libido, but I also have some sense. So, just forget your worries and have a good breakfast. I see you haven't brushed your teeth. Now, go freshen up and come back."

Neeta smiled at her daughter. She didn't have any more to discuss. She came back to kitchen after freshening up. While she had her breakfast, they started talking about her college. She wasn't surprised when she heard that her daughter was the top student of her class. Kamila had always been good at grades. She was lively and intelligent.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers