Lovely Jade

Story Info
Son brings "girlfriend" home to dad.
3.4k words
4.59
236.9k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers

My first marriage ended in divorce almost 15 years ago. Me and the first ex just couldn't get things right - we were young, stupid, and hot-headed. I packed my bags and headed for Miami, where my buddy had started a boat-building business. My wife and my 4 year-old son, Jim Jr., stayed in San Francisco.

Time passed. I kept in touch with Little Jim. Christmas presents every year. A trip to Florida every year for him. Phone calls. And, oh yeah, child support every month.

Jim grew to be a big guy like me - tall, heftily-built, reasonably good-looking. There was some concern among my wife, myself, and her second husband when Little Jim didn't seem interested in girls. But, then, he went to college and suddenly it seemed like he was bringing a new girl home very other weekend. We all breathed a sigh of relief.

Easter was coming. And, Little Jim called me up to ask if he could spend his spring break with me in Miami. In the years since my divorce, I've prospered. The small boat-building business blossomed into a big boat-building business, and I branched out into real estate and development. My second wife came and went, and I've been single now for five years. I told Little Jim to come on down and bring his girl with him. He laughed and gave me his flight number so I could meet them at the airport.

A couple of weeks later, I drove over to the airport and waited. I saw Little Jim's head bobbing above the crowd. And, smiling next to him was the cutest little Asian girl I'd ever seen. She was much shorter than Jim, maybe 5'3", with shiny, coal black hair cut pageboy style, big brown eyes, and a slender, long-legged body.

Jim spotted me and we hugged and he introduced me to his new girl. Her name was Jade, and when we shook hands she broke into a big toothy smile. I noted at the time that Jade's beautifully manicured hands weren't as petite as her body, but thought nothing of it. We picked up the kids' bags and headed home - a three bedroom house about three blocks from one of North Miami's best beaches.

Jade and Jim were a lot of fun to be around. Jim really loosened up around Jade, and she was always laughing and smiling. They spent the first day at the beach, and I'll tell you, Jade was some tempting morsel in her string bikini with one of those sheer wraps around her waist.

That night we all went out to dinner and Little Jim and Jade said they wanted to hit a local club after we finished. I begged off and headed home. About one in the morning, I heard a car pull up in front of the house. A couple of minutes later, the front door banged open and I could hear Jim mumbling something loudly to Jade. There were stumbling steps up the stairs, their bedroom door opened, and I heard a thud as at least one body hit the bed. Figuring all's well that ends well, I headed down to the kitchen for a late night snack.

I had just made myself ham sandwich and popped open a beer when Jade appeared in the kitchen.

"Well, hey," I said. "How's it going?"

"Oh my god," Jade said, excitedly. "Jim is so drunk. I can't believe it."

I laughed. "He's just letting off some steam."

"Hmmm," Jade murmured, her eyes twinkling. "I guess."

I should probably mention that Jade was dressed in a very short, tight black skirt, a halter top, and a pair of high heels that made her legs look five miles long. I ran my eyes up and down her body.

"Care for something to eat?" I asked. "Something to drink."

"Oh god, yes," she said. "Some water and maybe something salty."

I popped open a bottle of water and broke open a bag of pretzels. Jade came over next to me at the counter and gulped down the water. I could smell her sweet, sexy perfume. It had been a month or so since I'd last bedded down a woman, and Jade's close proximity and smell, along with the sight of her lovely face, long legs, and sweet smile were starting to get my motor running.

"Hmmmm," Jade said. "This is perfect." She gave a little giggle.

"So," I asked. "How did you and Little Jim meet?"

Jade almost choked on her water. "Little Jim? What's so little about Jim?"

I laughed. "Well, nothing, I suppose. I'm Big Jim, so that makes him Little Jim."

Jade's smile was full of mischief.

"Take my word for it, Mr. Charles," Jade said with a sly smile. "There's nothing little about Jim."

As she said this, Jade ran her eyes down my body. To be honest, I blushed. But I also felt a little tingle run across my groin.

"Like father, like son," I said with a laugh.

Jane smiled. "I bet."

I could tell we were going somewhere a little different and threatening. After all, this was my son's 19 year-old girlfriend. So, I turned away to put some stuff in the fridge.

"So, how did you meet," I asked as I puttered around the open refrigerator door.

"Weeelllll," Jade said, drawing out the word. "Let's see. Jim . . .er, Little Jim . . was in my French class at school. I'll say one thing, for all his good points, Jim is very bad at French."

I laughed, my back still turned to her.

"Jim really wanted to get my attention. He kept bugging me about going out. But, to be honest, Mr. Charles, I wasn't interested."

I finished my charade at the fridge and turned around to face Jade, who now stood with one hand on her hip and the other extended outward, gesturing to underscore her story.

"Why was that, Jade?" I asked.

"Welllll," she answered. "I normally only date older guys."

Whoops. She looked straight into my eyes when she said that. I could feel the temperature in the room go up a few degrees. I gulped. My palms were only slightly sweaty. Still, I decided to be brave. I laughed and sidled over next to her.

"You have good taste, I'm sure," I said with a smile.

Jade slapped my arm with her hand. "You bet I do, Big Jim."

Her perfume was overwhelming. After slapping my arm, she let her hand rest on my forearm. I looked into her eyes. She licked her lips. There was a long, empty silence.

"So . . . ." Jade continued. "Why do they call you Big Jim?"

I leaned forward and scooped her into my arms. Our mouths smashed together. Her tongue snaked out and plunged deep into mine. I moaned as I felt my cock stir in my pants. Jade wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself tight against me. I wrapped one arm around her waist and pushed my free hand into her hair. We were tonguing each other like two animals, and she began grinding her hips against my crotch.

I reached down and took an ass cheek in each hand, and Jade moaned into my mouth. I pulled her up onto my crotch and she circled her legs around my waist. Moaning, she pulled her mouth off of mine and groaned in pleasure. She was panting as I turned around and placed her sweet, tight little ass on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, yes, yes," Jade panted. "Hmmmm . . yes . .come on Big Jim."

I reached down and started to unzip my pants but Jade's hands quickly replaced mine. She had my fly down and plunged both hands into my pants, grabbing and squeezing my cock.

"Oh, god," Jade moaned. "Yes . . .it is so big. It's what I need."

I groaned and showered her neck and face with kisses while Jade hastily unbuckled my belt. My pants fell open and slid down my legs. Jade pushed my boxers down and began yanking my dick with her hands.

"Hmmmm, oh yessss," she hissed into my ear. "This is what I need." She pressed her wet lips hard against my ear. "I need daddy's big hard cock."

Holy shit. I pushed her halter top up over titties and began licking them furiously. Suddenly, Jane hopped off the counter, pulled her halter over her head, baring her two small tits and her taut abs. Before I had a chance to dig in, she was on her knees in front of me. Her warm mouth surrounded my cock. She clenched the base of my dick with one hand while running her fingernails up and under my ass crack. I groaned and started to pump my dick in and out of her mouth.

Jade whimpered in delight and I put my hands in her thick, dark hair to pull her on and off my cock. She pulled her mouth off my dick and began jerking me off. I looked down, and she smiled up at me, one hand jerking me off, the other exploring the sensitive area around my asshole.

"You like this daddy," she panted. "Hmmmm . . . Big Jim . . .you like this?"

I moaned and nodded yes. Her smile grew wicked. She dipped down to lick the knob of my dick and then roll it around her lips. I surrendered, leaning my lower back against the counter and bathing in all the sweet pleasure she was giving me.

After ten or fifteen mintues of her expert ministrations, I needed to fuck. I pulled her up off her knees and she pressed herself against me while we traded tongue. I reached down and unzipped her skirt. As it fell to the ground, I looked down to glimpse the bright red thong she wore. This girl was too hot.

"I need to fuck you, Jade," I whispered hoarsely. "I want to fuck you now, baby."

"Hmmmmm," Jade mumbled. "Yes, fuck me daddy. Fuck me."

With that, I dipped down, put a finger on each side of the thong and pulled it down over her hips. That's when I got the surprise. As the thong slid down, Jade pushed her groin against legs. I felt something long and hard.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself.

Jade had latched her mouth onto one of my nipples. I couldn't figure out what she had down there. A tampon? I reached down along her muscled belly, through her trimmed public hair, and that's when I reached it. Her cock. Jade had a dick. And it was hard. And it wasn't tiny. It must have been seven inches. I put my hand around it.

"What the fuck?" I whispered involuntarily.

Jade didn't say a word. She just reached down to grab my dick and stroke it, while running her other arm around my neck and stuffing my mouth full of her tongue. Her hand felt so good on my dick and her tongue tasted so sweet in my mouth, I didn't care what she had down there.

I pulled on her dick a couple of times. She groaned. I pulled on it some more. I had never touched another dick before. But Jade was making me feel so good, that didn't seem to matter. I started jerking her cock up and down.

"Oh, daddy," Jade practically purred, all the while still jerking my dick. "That is heavenly. Hmmmm. Do you like Jade's little dick-clitty?"

I answered that question by running my hands around her balls and then along the length of her cock, squeezing it between my hand and her belly.

"Fuck me, daddy," Jade panted. "Come on and fuck Jade."

With that, I pulled Jade up again and swung her around onto the counter. Sure enough, there was her dick, poking straight up from her trimmed snatch. What a wild sight. A perfectly smooth, tight female body sprouting a big, bulb-headed dick. As I stared at her dick, Jade pulled her legs up - she still wore her heels - and propped her ankles on my shoulders. She looked up at me with a grin, licked her lips, and then reached down with one hand to grab her dick. She played with her balls, leaned her head back in pleasure, and started to stroke her cock.

At this sight, my dick started to feel like a fat, dense, pulsing log. I licked the fingers of my left hand, and reached down under her sac to find her asshole. There it was, tight and hot. I pushed three fingers into it and Jade gasped and jerked her head upright. As I pushed my fingers in and out of her asshole, Jade switched dicks and grabbed mine.

"Ooooooh," she squealed. "Yes, daddy. Stick it in me. Please. Stick in me."

The sight of my dick, a bit longer and a bit fatter, and Jade's dick rubbing against each other was incredible. I watched as Jade pushed my dick down, under her testicles. I pulled my hands out of her asshole and she proceeded to push my dick into her bunghole. It wasn't an easy job. She was extremely tight, and I have a pretty thick cock. Finally, she worked it an inch or so past the tight ring of her anus, and I could feel her asshole opening up. Gently, I pushed another inch of my dick insider her. She groaned and pulled her hand off my cock.

"Oh, daddy," Jade whispered, putting her hands on my shoulders. "That's it, baby. Oh, yesssss. All the way in."

Slowly, I worked my dick further and further into Jade's asshole. I've fucked a lot of women in my life, but I've never felt anything as tight as that asshole. It was like her ass was wrapping itself around my dick. Like an anaconda or python wraps itself around its prey. Each inch I pushed further, her asshole clenched and unclenched itself around my dick.

Finally, with a gasp, I planted myself in Jade almost to the roots of my public hairs. We moaned in unison. I looked down to see Jade's rock hard dick waving back and forth as I began to rotate my hips. The feeling of my cock in her, and the sight of her dick wagging from one thigh to the other, was indescribable. I have never been so turned in my life.

Jade began twisting my nipples, one in each hand. I uttered a cry of pain and pleasure. She reached down with one hand and squeezed my ass cheek. Grunting, I began to drive my cock in and out of her asshole. She began sighing in short little gasps.

"Come on, daddy," she moaned. "Fuck little Jade. Fuck her good. Oh, daddy, your cock feels so good."

I grunted, building up my momentum until Jade was forced to lie back on the counter, holding her legs drawn up and apart. I put my hands on the counter top on either side of Jade's waist and leaned up on my toes to get maximum leverage.

I was pounding Jade's ass. Her short, high-pitched sighs were changed now into low, deep grunts. As I fucked her faster and faster, Jade dropped one hand off her leg and reached down to wrap it around her cock. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her asshole as she began jerking her dick faster and faster.

"Oh, daddy," Jade grunted, her voice becoming deeper and more masculine. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Ohhhhh. Fuck me, big daddy. Fuck me."

And I did. I could feel my dick starting to build toward climax, growing fatter and fatter and stretching Jade's ass wider and wider.

"I'm coming baby," I almost shouted. "I'm coming."

Jade began jerking her dick wildly, panting and moaning. My cock grew unbearably hard and then I felt my nuts start to tighten. My climax seemed to gather from the souls of my feet as I felt myself starting unleash what felt like gallon after gallon of cum. My cock jerked and twitched inside Jade's asshole. I was swept away with pleasure. I shouted and grunted and moaned.

I looked down to see Jade starting to cum, thic white cum squirting out of her hard dick in ropy spurts. I groaned and plunged my dick furiously in and out of her asshole. I was done, drained, but I couldn't stop pumping that sweet asshole. Jade was oohing and ahhing her way through her climax. As she came, sperm spattered my chest and stomach. She let go of her cock and grabbed my upper arms, squirming her hips in frenetic circles.

"Oh, my god," she hissed. "Oh my god. Oh Jesus."

I grunted as I slowed down my fucking. My dick was starting to loosen. Jane didn't want it to end, despite having shot her load. She began bouncing her ass cheeks up and down on the counter, trying to milk my dick for everything I had. Finally, empty and exhausted, I collapsed onto Jade, and my dick exited her asshole with a soft, wet plop.

Jade, however, just wouldn't stop. She kept bouncing her ass up and down and grunting into my ear. I rested on my elbows and kissed her ear. Then, I ran my mouth down along her jaw and kissed her lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned deep in her throat. "Mmmmmmm."

Slowly, her ass came to rest. She began to rub her hands rapidly up and down my back. We kissed. Finally, she slapped my ass and pulled her mouth off of mine.

"My god," she whispered. "That was incredible."

I smiled. "It was."

Jade reached down playfully between our bodies and ran her hands along my dick.

"Big Jim," she said with a giggle.

I laughed and stood up. Jade ran her hands along my chest and down around my abs. I felt my stomach tremble as she scraped her fingernails down around the tops of my thighs and then back up.

"Hmmmm," she said. "You're in amazing shape."

"Thanks," I said. "So are you."

Jade smiled and raised her self up to a sitting position, her legs dangling off the counter. We kissed.

"I need something drink," she said and gently pushed me back.

I slid to the right, and she hopped off the counter. I watched as she wobbled over to the fridge. Damn, she had some sweet legs. And that ass was about as round and perfect as any I'd ever seen. When she got to the fridge she opened the door and looked over her shoulder to give me a big smile. While she pulled out a bottle of orange juice, I felt my body relax and I hopped onto the counter.

Jade turned around with the juice bottle in hand.

"Want some?" she asked.

I nodded yes while I ran my eyes up and down her body. It was wild. She had long, shapely legs. Hips and a slim waist. Her skin was snow white and perfectly smooth. And there, dangling between her legs, was a hunk of manmeat and two droopy balls. Jade did a sexy, hip-swaying walk over to me, her cock roling back and forth across the tops of her milky thighs, and held out the juice bottle.

"So," she said with a smile.

"I guess I surprised you," she continued, sliding her hand down along her belly to her cock. She took it in her hand and playfully tugged it. "You didn't seem too freaked out."

I smiled. "No," I said. "I was too turned on.'

Jade smiled and leaned in to give me a kiss. I tasted the orange juice on her suddenly cold tongue.

"Me too," she said, reaching down with her hand to grab my limp dick.

I laughed and Jade slid her body between my open legs and ran her arms around my neck. We kissed long and deeply. I put the juice bottle on the counter and took one of her ass cheeks in each hand. I could feel our slick cocks sliding against each other as I squeezed her ass. My cock started to stiffen.

"Hmmmm," Jade murmured. "Looks like daddy's not done yet."

"Looks that way," I answered. "We've still got time to think before Little Jim wakes up."

Jade giggled and pulled her self tighter against my body.

LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers