Lovely Lingerie Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

It was the most erotic thing I'd ever watched. I was seeing two beautiful women making love in front of me, at the same time other women were openly fondling their partner or masturbating. The smell of sex permeated the air.

The two women fucked faster and faster. The tension in the room rose to a fever pitch. Then our hostess screamed out in passion, and Ellie slammed her hips harder and harder against the firm butt, the slapping resounding in the room. Pam's full breasts swayed and bobbed as Ellie's hips slammed against hers. Her orgasm seemed to set off a chain reaction, for all around the room came cries of ecstasy, mine included, as we spectators brought ourselves, or others to an electrifying climax. Ellie cried out moments later, as she reached a climax too.

Moans of pleasure filled the room, as well as sighs and murmurs of approval as we regained our senses. Our hostess moved forward letting the massive dildo slip from her body.

She held Ellie close and kissed her passionately, then got up and declared, "Ladies, now there was one hell of a fuck, by one hell of a woman! Let's adjourn to the bar for another drink, then we'll come back. I'm sure you all would like to freshen up."

Ellie and I straightened up our wares and I helped her remove and clean off the dildo. Her pussy was dripping wet and deep red. She said she really enjoyed the experience.

Our hostess said that several of the women wanted a demonstration of using two dildoes at once, and she had volunteers. Would we help them? Of course we agreed. We moved the table to one side. Three truly beautiful women came in and we showed them how the dildoes worked, and helped them don the smaller and middle-sized cocks. The other women drifted in, drinks in hand.

Ellie and I moved aside and let the three women take the center. They kissed and caressed for a long while before they lay down. One woman lay on her side and the other two lay down in front and behind her. She lifted a leg and as we all watched the two slowly slipped the cocks into her pussy and ass. I imagine few of the women had ever seen a double fucking. It took a few minutes for the three to get the rhythm down, but soon they were all three fucking together.

The woman in the middle had large shapely breasts and they bobbed and swayed enticingly, as her body was pummeled from front and back. Around the room, the women now masturbated openly. Ellie moved close to me and her fingers slipped down to flick my clit and slide up inside me. I loved it and after a few minutes of watching the stimulating spectacle in front of us, and her magic fingers working on me, I reached over and began to masturbate her.

I knew how I liked to be touched, and I just rubbed and stroked her pussy the way I liked it. Time seemed to stretch on and on as we all watched, as well as stroked, and were stroked. Sighs filled the room, ours joining them. Again, the three participants on the floor became the trigger. The woman in the middle came first, from the double stimulation and cried out with joy. She was joined quickly by her two partners as their hips thrust hard against her from front and back. Quickly the room was filled with cries of ecstasy.

This time after their climaxes, the women drew partners down on the floor and a veritable orgy ensued. Ellie and I were caught up in it. She drew me to her, we kissed deeply, and with no hesitation turned and moved into a 69. Her core was filled with liquid fire, and I lapped and sucked her nectar. She tasted fantastic. I couldn't get enough of her.

I don't know how many times I brought her to a climax, or she brought me to one. Time seemed to stand still, I knew only the pleasure I felt as I licked and sucked her delicious pussy, slid my tongue into her and tasted her flowing juices. Her clit is small, and sensitive and I seemed to know just how to suck and lick it to bring her to a climax. Spent, we finally fell apart.

All around us women were locked together in two, threes and fours, in all kinds of lovemaking. Dildoes slid in and out, we had brought many of the new dildoes, and they seemed a big favorite. More then one woman had a dildo in both holes. Our hostess now sported one of the dildoes and was vigorously thrusting into the backside of an equally lovely woman, who had her head, buried in the spread pussy of a third women.

We had both just caught our breaths, when several women descended on us. Lapping, probing tongues, and caressing hands and soft warm bodies inundated us. Four women enveloped me at once and while one ate my pussy very skillfully, two kissed and caressed my breasts, the third kissed and tongued my mouth. Hands caressed all over my body. I'd never felt so loved in all my life. It was fantastic. I just let my body relax and enjoy these beautiful, skillful women who made love to me. At one point I felt a knowing tongue probe my ass and it set off a violent climax.

Catching my breath, I turned my for a moment and saw Ellie in a 69 with one woman, while behind her another woman, breasts jiggling, thrust a dildo into Ellie's pussy from behind.

The orgy must have lasted for two or three hours. Finally the pace slowed and pairs and trios lay or sat arms around each other or kissed softly. Several women still lay together, two used a double dildo, thrusting together while a third, a hand on each, stroked their clits. Another pair lay side by side in a 69, slowly lapping spread pussies.

We collected the order sheets, and one by one the women came over to pay. Every woman gave us an order, and I couldn't believe how big the orders were. As we weren't equipped to take charge cards, many women paid by check, and a surprising number paid cash. Most added a very generous tip to their orders. The smallest was $50! Ellie and I made a quick tally and found we had sold over five thousand dollars worth of "toys." Our tips came to over a thousand.

The deluxe dildos were the biggest item. Several women bought one of each. One thirtyish woman bought a medium size one, and told us with glee that her husband had been after her for years, to fuck her in the ass. "I'll agree, if I get to fuck him in the ass first!" She laughed.

Some women bought three, four and even five, to give to friends, or women lovers. They are expensive, as well as have a large mark-up. We were delighted. We did not have that many on hand and would have to order them. No one complained because of a backorder.

Before we left the hostess kissed us warmly, thanked us again, and slipped us another two hundred dollars each. She said that it had been the best party they had ever had. She booked another party three months in the future, and told us if we'd put on a two-hour sex show she'd give us a thousand dollars. She wanted something inventive.

We left exhausted but on a huge high. On the way back I told Ellie I was so glad she'd become my roommate. In the room, we undressed, slipped into the shower together, soaped and washed each other. Naturally, this got us both hot, we dried off quickly and ran to the bed.

Alone, our lovemaking was slow and loving. I told Ellie I wanted to learn all there was to know about making love to a woman. She said we had all the time in the world and she would be delighted to teach me. Despite all the lovemaking at the party, we made love for several hours. As it was the weekend, we didn't have any classes, and the next morning I woke her up by slipping between her thighs and lapped her pussy till she awoke, then brought her to several climaxes.

When she finally pushed my head away, she said I certainly was a quick learner. We spent most of the day in bed, making love. That night she took me to a friend's house and the three of us made love far into the night. Her friend is a very accomplished lover and the two taught me much.

I'm doing post graduate work now. Ellie and I still are friends, and lovers. My college went much easier after our big orgy night. I had money for books, clothes, and our contacts with the wealthy women paid off handsomely. Our hostess, Pam, took a special liking to me and we became lovers. She obtained a full tuition scholarship for me, and I do research for her husband. He knows, and approves of our relationship, and at times watches us make love.

We continue our sex toy parties, and with Pam's contacts our parties moved up in society, and money. Ellie and I gave several live sex shows that were always a big hit. It is always very discrete and we've always made a bundle of money. I learned to love to perform before others, men and women, and have become something of an exhibitionist. When I go home, I'm always so prim and proper. Sometimes in the middle of a sex show I think of my mother and think what she missed in her life. I sure don't intend to miss it in my life.

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers